Honest thoughts on scamming your way to the top?

fake gold, chargeback fraud, counterfeit money, credit card fraud etc etc. are these a feasible way to get rich?

Yes.

Yea sure but also a good way to land u in prison
>implying u are smart enough to pull off any fraud

Don't do it faggot. Or do it and land your ass in prison and you'll be Tyrone's boyfriend.

Yes, but the methods you named are exactly the ones that are gonna get you into prison. Be innovative, try something new, don't be a sheep and don't follow plebs.
The popular methods you named are also popular at the police, they're really focussed on problem resolving. So much though that problem prevention is almost ignored.
This means that if a new method appears the first generation criminals behind the scheme (aka masterminds) are in most cases never caught.

So, start developing, plotting, innovating and good luck.

That's how you earn your way to jail

Google about the son of a Russian lawmaker who got recently a 27 year sentence for massive credit card fraud, and he was caught in the Maldives, armed with anonymizers and shit

how do you unload fake stuff?

you need a legit bank account for paypal and ebay, amazon, etc

selling off CL is just asking to be arrested or get jumped

im not in usa

It doesn't fucking matter where you are. They caught a filthy rich Russian guy with connections living on a tropical island.

That's for several reasons:

1) he did over a hundred million dollars in losses over like a decade of serious crimes

2) he refused to cooperate with authorities and kept switching lawyers and being annoying af

Look up people getting convicted for lower stuff. It's very light punishments.

Ie. The guy who was hacking brokerage accounts and filing false tax refunds got 3 years, tons of niggers running carding rings getting a couple years etc

Yes, I did credit card fraud. I bought a car, got my driver's license and started a business. But fist I bought many mobile phones with credit cards and sold them. Now I don't do it anymore, because I have my own business.

imagine if you spent all that energy into a legal legit but ethically questionable business instead
don't fuck yourself over friend

>legal legit but ethically questionable business
which is?

if you can't think of one on the top of your head you're not cut out for entrepreneurship, legal or not

>bla bla bla
yeah you got nothin, meanwhile i make thousands with scam

Collect electronic trash (laptops, pcs, tvs) for free.
Flash a new OS on them. Sell for 200 burgers.
Sell the leftover pieces to a recycling business.

what kind of scam? pls tell me, i also did some scam but don't know why i stopped

Scammers are human trash.

There is absolutely zero glory in making money in an illegal way, because it's so easy.

Think of monopoly if you win a game of monopoly because you took paper money from your opponent every time he turned his head does that make you a winner? Naw that makes you a fuckin faggot.

You can't get ahead by adhering to the rules of society, then you deserve to remain at the bottom. Don't defraud other people because you're too pathetic to figure out an ethical way to make money.

Any nigger can sell drugs and make bank, are you a fucking nigger? Because it seems like you're a fuckin nigger man.

i made 10k~ in tf2 and cs go chargebacks. bought keys unusuals knifes etc then chargeback all 3 months later

>consequences

Always be prepared to do time in prison.
Scam people in person, in a bar is usually the best place. Never leave a paper trail. Never use your real name. Never scam a company or corporate institution, they have lawyers for their lawyers' lawyers.

Also
Not a scam, but something extremely profitable is flipping wooden furniture. People throw out old wooden furniture all the time at thrift stores. A few hours of polish and sanding and you could see a $500 profit. Somewhat of a scam, only no one gets hurt, everyone wins and you can take pride in doing it.

Or you could fuck over people, look over your shoulder the rest of your life and very possibly end up in prison.

what is the process?

how is that a scam? it's honest work
Unless you're selling fake shit as expensive/rare wood, but only a rookie would not see that

Well you're right and you're also wrong. Most of the wealthy people in our society ride on the side of grey territory in terms of legality.

Basically all of the banks break the law and then act like they didn't know any better or shift blame. A recent development being collision to artificially raise the yield curve and help earnings, giving executives larger bonuses.

Guys like Icahn have been accused of insider trading multiple times but it never amounts to anything.

The point is you have to play by the rules, but push the boundaries of law or your competitors will destroy you.

collusion**

What are you, fucking Cuban? This is what you aspire to?

>literally first sentence
>Not a scam

second sentence says somewhat of a scam you mongrel