Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints!

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games!

Attached: 1521500567639.png (500x500, 188K)

Usual poll user here.
Probably going to have the following polls with the usual ranked order. Given the number that you can vote for I don't think it needs to be split into male/female categories. Anyone want any other categories? Best CG? Best new character? Polls will open in April.

Favourite Character (Rance X only) (vote for top 12)
Favourite Rance Child (vote for top 5)
Favourite Demon/Apostle whole series(Can vote for 5)
Favourite Leazas whole series (Can vote for 5)
Favourite Zeth whole series (Can vote for 5)
Favourite Helman whole series (Can vote for 5)
Out of the people who didn't get a sex cg who did you want to get one? (Can vote for 5

I have mixed feelings about whether or not to split the general vote into male and female categories. Is having a top 12 sufficient to avoid needing this?

Best Thread. Fuck off Sill's Thread

Split for genders but record the number of votes so we can compare scores between them if we want

Move it to the earlier thread, the OP meme can be posted next time

That would be useless as a comparison though.

Attached: Why is hanny so gay.jpg (767x1000, 165K)

Ex is loyal to his wife, at least post Rance

At least use this next time

Attached: 1521535607352.jpg (500x500, 115K)

Free Cities?

Free Cities and Japan will also be included.

So Morocco and the sex change temple are canon? I wonder if Rance used it, since Nunuhara has pictures of fem Rance.

Attached: ランス102 (5).jpg (1298x727, 273K)

Alice is a fun secretary.

>Clicking on the various nations
>Helman: It's the stage for Rance 9
>Zeth: It's the stage for Rance 6
>Leazas: It's the stage for Rance 1 and 3
>Free Cities: ...It's the stage for Rance 2?

Attached: ランス10_20180324_183741.jpg (1920x1080, 560K)

Thanks to everyone who suggested doing a sleep+poison strategy. Curse also seemed to work fine with it.
When I read the description I thought poison would break the sleep status effect because damage. I'm actually glad I didn't have to rely on this strategy for any bossfight before. Alicesoft sure likes stun and poison gimmicks in their games.

What are some other endinds I can get mid-way, without completing the main liberation quests? Never got around to doing Poppins and Wargod quests, do those lead to any of the B endings?

Attached: rance3383.jpg (1106x624, 230K)

You did steal the loot the enemies had right?

Sure, whatever They went and stayed here anyways

Free Cities should count as 3 as well.

>Rick thread when /haniho/ is gay for him
>Sill thread that has a title that is obviously shitposting fuel
I wonder why.

Do you think Pi-R is ''alive'' in canon? I would like to think so.

It's better to kill Lei or recruit him?

Of course.

The break point for most B endings revolve around turn 8, if you haven't done shangri-la but all 4 nations are up you go into fort route and if a nation has fallen you go into Japan, you can some endings from those routes.

The single easiest ending is collapse of humanity where all 4 nations fall, just let it all burn.

Pollanon's post probably

Meant for

How to do From the Sky? Wiki says I must do the 2つの厄災 quest, where is it?

Killing him gives 4 rare chests.

I think it only appears after doing an A route ending.

I see, thanks for the tip

Is it better to dump 70k soldiers into 2 countries or use protect 1 country with 2 chaos?

Depends, said 70k troops don't effect the war situation bar while the protection does and unless the quest is repeatable then saving it for turn 7 is good idea so you can dump 10k+ into the country you had to neglect

Thank you.
Just checked my saved games. I did shangri-la on turn 7, so it'll probably be easier to go from that point.

Split into genders.

Lose to Toppos and you can still go to Fort. From there on you can do 2 endings (both B), it's great for farming CP

Yes!

Attached: ランス103 (4).jpg (1103x425, 174K)

Thanks I'll end him with the long range Rance card.

What are some good CP bonuses if I want a headstart to one turn at least some countries?

Army Corps points after taking both of the 5 star bonuses. If you want to one turn all the countries you'll need more CP though

Why is Rance afraid of Mikan?

downgrade his level and nothing he can do about it

Just got Saizel and Hawzel to join me, is there anymore H scene with them other than the short as fuck one where Flame scrinever peeked on them doing 3p?

There is a proper length one I believe.

How to trigger it?

I need to see it before they got arios'd

You are able to see the longer version from the CG gallery but that's it.

You only can if you only recruit Hawzel and manage to get Saizel ??? events.

You need to recruit them the normal way, after beating Hawzel and recruiting her normally view her sex scene and Saizel's 2 ??? events you'll get a base phase where you get the scene and Saizel, I got the scene as as soon as the end of turn 6 although it could take longer depending on events triggering, if it's not set to Arios or the monster squad you can savescum it.

does it matter if I one turn Leazas while recruiting Hawzel?

No.

How are Shizuka and Nagi?

Is there a time limit to do the poppins mission?

It doesn't seems. Some user posted his turn 14 and could do it

Female El often teases the hanny erotically.

Pirate Slut would probably kneel dough with Nagata if she could.

Well she is a creator goddess

Well, that was fast.

Damn, Zance really does want to fuck and impregnate all of his half sisters. Truly a madman.

Attached: ランス10_20180324_062854.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

>Focus on defence
Fuck no, free treasure chest

Attached: ランス10_20180325_003027.jpg (1920x1080, 397K)

... Annis is a flying unit

That Aegis can easily 1 shot

She's a flying unit and with Barrier, you need Miracle (or other dispel) + Aegis
Also will directly end after turn 1 if you can't finish her in turn 1

>Also will directly end after turn 1
Sure about that?

Attached: ランス10_20180325_003532.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

I remember it ending around turn 3, if you dispel the flying after turn 1 it shouldn't be hard to burst her down.

Then it probably related to her HP trigger or something because I always end after turn 1
Sorry for misinfo

In my experience

The fight ends after you do more than 25% of her health, remove both of her buffs or after 3 turns. Just 1 shot her for a free chest

So what's Alicesoft going to focus on now? New IPs?
I wasn't interested in any of their games aside from Rance, Dai-series and Evenicle. I'm not sure what's popular among japs.
>inb4 Alicesoft multiverse mobage

Attached: ranceaten.jpg (1018x766, 249K)

Dohna Dohna looks nice.

I'd play the fuck out of an r-18 Rance browser game/mobage

Probably new IPs. They don't have anything in particular that warrants a series except maybe Evenicle.

If Zance wants to fuck his siblings he probably smashed Almond on the regular when she got older right

I legitimately beat her one time. I think it depends on HP

DELET
They are All Pure! PURE!!!

Zance 01
Dark Rance 01
EL 01
Monotari 01
Rangi 01
Choose one

I choose Reset 01

Rangi 01

Feb 01

EL 01

Kayblis 01

>Rance X part 2 prequel
>gestion game
>you play as Planner trying to manage the Continent
>if suffering isn't high enough, you get wiped by the whale (the world too but you don't care)

Mix 01 Chunni Adventures

Maybe a new continent spin off game here or there. I won't ever expect something as ambitious as the Rance series ever again, but I'd like them to try their luck with a new original trilogy or something.

What is the best order to do the liberation of countries without 1 turning?

When TADA dies they will do Rance XI just wait

If you want Kamilla/Alex
Zeth
FC
Leazas
Zeth

If you don't
Helman
Zeth
FC
Leazas

A game set on the continent being canon without Rance would never work, and before anyone else say TT I'm talking about post X

>start Free City stage 2
I still don't understand why Pi-R avoided punishment from Alice. Because of AI shit? Hell orbital laser is pretty much SCIENCE.

Helman 1 -> Leazas 1 -> Shangri-La -> Free Cities 1 -> Miki -> Zeth (1-turn) -> Hornet.

This is a pretty good and easy path even with no clear point bonuses.

There's still a Devil King around to cause trouble. I could see a series focus around that set 200 years after Rance.

He's not a human.

You can make it on another era like Nighcisa or Jill.

>Zeth (1-turn)
>No cp bonus
>easy
Choose at most 2 of those

>Humanity gets raped and has no way to do anything - the game

Or I can see a TADA's patch with a little dialogue mentioning that Rathown has joined Ludo after he stops being an asshole. TADA doesn't care, he just wants to finish.

Bird 01 set after the arc 1 epilogue

>TADA doesn't care
Yeah arc 2 showed that pretty spectacularly

Winning the feast vs. Galtia can be hard, but winning the first fight with Galtia is a cakewalk compared to all of the other one-turn requirements because it has no turn limit. Afterwards, all you need to do is use uncursed Elena to run from the Monster Army fight where you're up against thousands of Monster soldiers and to use Alefgard as an opportunity to heal up before fighting Medusa.

It is actually comparatively easy if you know how the game works, especially on the path I recommended (where you should have all of the characters you need to succeed by that point).

You can do the 4 heroes game, or Silky game.

Unlikely
There will never be any more threats to the continent.
Now the world is at peace filled with freaks with shark teeth and no level cap

Fuck off. I don't care if this is a shitpost or bait. Just fuck off.

It doesn't have to be against the demon king. There's a billion scenarios you could have that don't have the monsters as the main antagonist.

Like What?

He did finish, he finished Rance's journey on the Continent, there's nothing to say that other games can't take place on it that deals with different threats.

Rathown was always a 2nd series, bonus boss type character, so I'm glad that he didn't become the final boss or something in X. It's like the crackpot ideas of Rance actually fighting Ludo and the Trio, completely insane and wouldn't make sense with what we know about the setting.

Yes, there's the Am thing. But even then, I still think Rance would have died before even reaching the Eternal Eight.

>No Kanami in Part 2
TADA really doesn't care