You bought XRP at the top didn't you?

You bought XRP at the top didn't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same bitter ETH holder. Different thread.

>he doesnt spend money on every coin at its initial offering price

its like you want to throw away free money.

Nope, bought at $0.05 because you faggots told me to

I didnt buy xrp at all. Its a shitcoin.

Nope I'm not OP. Why are you angry when Ripple is mentioned? How much did you lose?

>You bought XRP at the top didn't you?
nah, sold some a bit before the top. should have held some more hours, but whatever.
Really felt like an idiot this morning, when I saw that I sold at some slight dip, but looking at them now, I feel a bit better.
The question is just, what do I do now?
I sold exactly the amount of € i put in, so if it all goes *poof*, I dont' really care, but on the other hand, taking home a few hundred of free money would also be nice. But currently, it stopped it's drop, so I'll hold some more.

>fuck 100% gains in 2 days because shitcoin xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>bought at 22k
>wake up and see the charts
please tell me the pump isn't over

Not buying XRP at the dip after all the leaked news, and the shit coming on the 22nd.

It's like you guys don't like rupees.

Daily reminder that the founding corporation, Ripple Labs, owns ~55B ripples, but its principal creator has a personal 10B stash. He left the project in 2014 to found the similarly scammy Stellar and has been in a legal battle with his ex-colleagues since then to prevent (or severely attenuate at least) that he dumps his coins.

observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/

Daily reminder this is a butthurt ETH holder that is FUD posting because he is mad people are buying ripple and not ETH.

No, I bought at 1000 sats

Tell me why you invested in a centralized, pre-mined, and artificially inflated shitcoin.

XRP is crashing now isn't it?

why hold?

That lamboman

>22nd

what happens on 22nd?

Again you confuse me with him. There are a lot of people who actually researched Ripple and learned about this. You have paranoia and angst because Ripple is never even going close to 1$. That's ok.

RSK public testnet launches. possible 100x off-chain scaling, smartcontracts and faster trasactions.

Also Escrow using Etherum network.

No. I didn't get in at all REEE

>tfw I used to run WorldCommunityGrid shit on my PC to get free XRP from Ripple Labs
>tfw sold all the XRP for profit when it was a few satoshis
>tfw only 1k XRP left from then

I confused you with who? Are you high? If you think ripple will never get to a dollar you're not very bright. It really sounds like you're just upset XRP has almost twice the market cap as ETH. Sad.

People ask you to give them evidence why it magically goes to 1 USD exactly. You never delivered anythng except for insults. You don't really know about the risk or the potential and just gamble. I don't think you know what you're doing. Maybe you're just not cut out for this money making business.

Look at the market cap and rate of growth.. look at the application of ripple. It will probably be worth $3-$5 in a few years. $1 is nothing. You act like this just started yesterday. Ripple has been around since 2012. I'm sorry you're upset ETH is getting whipped by XRP right now but there is still time for you to buy some and make gains.

What's the risk and downside?

You stupid faggot you made me sell my 1k at .36

>invensting in crypto
>siding with banks

You have no dignity XRP fags

Bought at 23978.

why buy at an ath...good fucking god

I remember someone delivering a lecture here on how ripple could NEVER exceed 10c "because of market caps". Not even that long ago

I bought at 2c and panic sold at 15. Still can't complain really