/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Massive False Positive Banwave Edition
buy the game again goys!

Old Thread: Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswire/tags/20

Attached: bannu.jpg (829x243, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/career/overview/gtaonline
strawpoll.me/15351036
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for kikes

>BannedViva is finished edition

first for owned tryhards

Attached: Screenshot (336).png (1223x254, 42K)

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Rockstar support tomorrow

Attached: Screenshot_1326.png (1387x936, 2.55M)

I saw people saying that this false ban thing has happened before, how was it and how long did it take R* to backpedal?
Also I fucking hope I get some cash or a silly hat for all this bullshit.

>Didn't get loyalty bonus or rebate
>Never cheated
>Bought Megladon on purchase
>Banned
Welp

Hotring races a shit
Hotring Sabre is great though, real Sabre when?

A week and not everyone was lucky enough to get their account back.

How are you still calling me banned when I'm still safe?. I took this screenshot at 7:42 this morning; Less than two hours ago

The absolute state of you

Yeah, took about a week to lift those false bans. Maybe only 5 days

Attached: 20180324074243_1.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

>Vivas discord currently falling apart
>Everyone getting b&
Only a matter of time. You think they'd let you get away with paying a menu friend for pac stan times?

Attached: 1516090717912.jpg (807x605, 145K)

>Bought Megalodon on purchase

Hope you learned your lesson.

>40 hours grinding
>3 hours at work
hmm

>viva so mad he has to falseflag
LMAO PUTO

Friendly reminder that you can check your stats page to see if you've been banned without having to launch GTAO.
If all your shit's zeroed out and your character shows up as a level 1 blank picture, you've been hit.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/career/overview/gtaonline

Attached: Refresh.gif (422x343, 684K)

Fair enough. Don't forget to buy shark cards to rebuy your stuff after they unban you.

We ban wave nao.

Attached: 8EA5027F-7DC6-4B01-BA1E-786DD251CE96.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

>don't login because I don't care about the cars
>glitched millions with I/E and duping
>no ban no wipe

>he genuinely believes we can't tell it's him

Attached: 1451932772267.jpg (732x794, 120K)

>sitting on 1.5bil worth of dupes, haxbux and bonds
>bans popping off left, right and center
Let them come

Attached: 1444692126172.jpg (660x638, 71K)

strawpoll.me/15351036
strawpoll.me/15351036
strawpoll.me/15351036

Attached: 1513607976015.png (230x273, 11K)

>use modmenus and cheat with all methods while they're working
>never been banned
Get fucked goys.

Attached: 44100000.jpg (1914x1052, 154K)

Is it possible to transfer an online character from PS4 to PC?

love how glitching and hacking is now considered the same thing

I think so i went from 360 too ps4 no problem

Everyone? It's only been one dude who said he got hit with a ban this wave. Since then, it's been 3 no ban posts. Myself included

What post are you talking about??

Transfers were closed last year because it cost Rockstar money.

>it cost rockstar money
>and that's a bad thing

>players getting banned left and right
>and thats a good thing!

buy
game

Attached: 124151342.png (1920x1080, 3.71M)

nah

Shame.

So many ban crying all over the internets. Seems like cockstars improved their anticheat?

>players being banned while still in the tutorial
oh yeah, game got improved all right

>Seems like cockstars improved their anticheat?
Definitely improved it ye. Most menu users are still unbanned and roaming free ingame while some people who just bought the game have gotten banned. I would say that's a definite improvement for them considering those people will buy the game again and make them more money in the process. These jews know how to play the game.

what are some gtag horror stories?
pic related

Attached: 1496759495929.png (176x44, 1K)

I'm done with this. I cheated, i used a software that gave me a lot of cash regulary, i made several millions in one hour just by playing the game, this was so refreshing i couldn't stop playing this days

Now that i'm banned i'm free

Honestly at this point I wish I had cheated. If there's no difference for rockstar between cheating and farming then I should have just gotten a menu and spawned in money as well. Regrets

I remember when I had my money "rebalanced" before I ever got fun bux because I did a ton of i/e in one day

10+ mil in fun bux later and no issues

>tfw i got banned at one point but got the customer support to unban me

So apparently in the patch notes for the 1.43 title update, they have now made it so when you use the 'Kill Yourself' option or kill yourself in other ways
So where were you when suicide shitters got btfo?

Attached: 14326598.png (269x264, 103K)

>K/D is still a visible stat
this didn't solve much

*or kill yourself in other ways, those deaths count towards your K/D

see

oh golly gee! i didn't realize you were talking about the recent patch which made EWO count towards K/D, thank you for clarifying, my statement is now completely untrue!

>get injured by gtag but not dead
>try to into wallbreach
>wallbreach insta kills me and counts as suicide
>says gtag that injured me killed me

out fucking skilled kid

Wait, so nobody actually talks about GTA here? I recently got 100% completion in San Andreas, and I've already cleared IV and it's episodes. Currently stuck at 99.27% in Chinatown Wars, but I've had so much fun playing it that it might be a top 3 GTA for me.

The fuck's gotten up your ass? You know full well that they'll never remove K/D as a stat

Attached: 1520496485552.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

you can't talk about gta in /gtag/ and we can thank the usual tripfaggotry for that
as is the case for pretty much every Veeky Forums general ever

I just finished replaying 3, VC, SA and I'm on half of IV. The 3d games really did not age well.

They don't need to remove it, just hide it with the other stats so it's not in your face all the time.
Imagine the outrage.

Attached: 112461513.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

K/D shouldn't matter in anything besides deathmatches

And even then it's a worthless statistic

FUCK YOU COCKSTAR I WANT MY 130 MILLION BACK!

Attached: COCKSTAR.png (3544x1740, 124K)

I made almost 60 million with the IE glitch and Act 2 cheesing combined as well as some legit heisting in between. However I haven't bought anything since Viseris came out, maybe that's why I am not in the banwave. Now I am getting nervous though.

Reminder that El Creatura is only 4'1 foot, balding and fat.

Honestly viva, fuck off. Nobody wants you here.

Attached: viva is 4 foot.png (1992x3060, 1.33M)

Why kikestar hates so much pc?? Consoles only get a slap in the hand

And some zetas or another drug cartel cut his finger

No it's total random, glitch or hack.
I'm only using the money script, all my crew is using it and i'm the only one banned. The only difference is that i played a lot recently and not them.

Is that a stall door? Did he take this at his walmart courtesy clerk job? Dios mio, man.

If you note the blue rag behind him, its a coat hook of some kind.
He's much much shorter than both the stall door and the coat hook.
Literally 4'1.

How does BasedPuto sleep at night knowing he's 1'5" shorter than a turbo-manlet?

Attached: 1520318559817.jpg (309x133, 15K)

Attached: Snapchat-1865456657.jpg (1384x2688, 1.15M)

Your keyboard is filthy and you have fat hands.

reminds me of the ps3 days
>some hacker droms 1m on top of you
>rockstar catches a whif of it and resets your bank account independently of how many money you had before that
>meanwhile faggots are crashing the server by spawning exploding gigantic UFOs on every player and nothing happens

Clean your fucking keyboard you disgusting fat fuck

That keyboard is so fucking disgusting.

>still not perma ban, no account reset
Will I ever be free? I don't want to play this piece of shit anymore.
How all you "received hax bux, glitched stuff" retards get your bans, without menuing you'reselve? It seems to me like none of you tell the whole story.

Attached: fvdsvsd.jpg (428x762, 55K)

>not only not banned, but received the 425k rebate I asked for my shark card purchase three days ago
thanks, based rockstar

My man, I literally did my first "glitch" a week ago by resetting Act 2 finale. That the worst I've done in terms of glitching or "cheating" in this game.
So please, if you or rockstar have answers as to why

>"Haha, let's all say he has four fingers on his hand because we don't like him and that would be epic!!"
>"What!?!? He has five?? Grr, we need to think of something new. I know! Let's make fun of his keyboard. We're so epic xD"

Holy cringe. The absolute state of gtag

But seriously though bruh, clean your keyboard. It's not healthy living like that.

Who are you quoting?

Attached: 424c0c5d85eec307bb24b2f98bd3ecb9a2b0909bd6df8007659aee49f4f85bd5.jpg (625x468, 69K)

Yes, because I live sitting at my desk every hour of every day, right?

From the looks of it you do.
Look it doesn't matter, what's important is that you learned something today. Keep your keyboard clean and keep your room clean. It seriously isn't healthy living like a slob man. Are you going through depression that you don't keep your shit clean? Maybe you need to see someone about your problems?

The looks of it? I'm at work right now, though

Jeez, you guys are terrible at this. Small brains. Dad

Ahhh

Sad*

>I'm at work right now, though
Sure you are and so are all of us.
I'm glad to see you try and look at your situation from a positive perspective. That's the spirit. So after you finish shitpo- I mean working you should really clean your keyboard. You still clean yourself daily I hope?

watching all you cucks get buttmad at each other is almost as good as when you went apeshit on each other over who gets to erp with the traps in your crew.

>You still clean yourself daily I hope?

Attached: laughing-dreams.jpg (700x394, 12K)

stop posting from your phone viva and turn your trip back on

>come here to check ban situation
>spergs arguing about height and keyboards and cartels and shit

yep not surprised

well faggot, everyone is banned so what else are we suppose to talk about

>puto proving to be a dirty el goblino
My sides

I think you're all retards, including this manlet you guys decided to jump on. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I haven't been in the crew for a while tho, since I farmed bl8r and about 6 or 7 of his fluffers with a buddy of mine (shortly after niggus got banned for the 3rd or 4th time).
No matter what happens though and how many old players cycle out and new cucks cycle in, the drama is always fun to watch. It's like high school 2 b desu w/ u famalamadingdong.

Attached: 1134635463135.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Interesting. Do you have any evidence to the latter claim? I'd like to make copies and keep that for the record

On the flipside, tripfags should proceed to end themselves, regardless of anything.

This means you homeboi.

And no I don't. Seems like some weird shit to keep records of, don't you think? Do you lack the ability to take a step back once in a while and realize how pathetic you look. Like really.

You just asked me if I kept records of fuck knows how long ago of people fighting over who is their trap waifu in the crew. Come on mang.

Attached: 1451628458960.gif (314x320, 236K)

also, just realized
>make copies
You gonna keep em in a manila folder too, you sperg?

Attached: 1418343103668.gif (203x288, 845K)

Gotta prove their degeneracy with concrete evidence

Really nigga?

Attached: 1402231673302.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

this is too fucking cringe, even for Veeky Forums standards

I JUST WANT AN ATMOSPHERIC UPDATE

Im tired of shit gamebreaking vehicle additions. I want more weather, more buildings to go inside, more comfy clothes, more stores to shoot up, more missions like the golden gun, more animations, more alcohols, i want backpacks and not jet cars dammit. The comfiest game ever made is turning into the hot wheels aisle at toys r us and im mad about it.

Attached: 1518540093152.jpg (645x773, 92K)

hacking yourself and having some random hacker drop money on you is different tho, even if not to J*.

Biggest purge ever? Oh man, this is gonna be entertaining.

Can I get back in the crew please sc: perthfr thanks

go bike to mount chilliad you autistic fuck

Biking sounds better than what they actually do; hike

>inb4, gets killed by shitters over and over again, while trying to do that.

If it was, I'd give R* credit for the giant balls to perma thousands of players during a half off sale.

Except they didn't perma them. They just gave em a month's vacation. So it's likely not even on purpose. Don't give em that much credit.