Monster hunter general - /mhg/

Cute mewostress sluts!

>Monster Hunter: World
[3/23] Tempered Deviljho Quest 'Relish the Moment' added. 100% chance at getting Streamstones. Get to farming!
[3/21] Deviljho and weapon rebalancing in update 2.00 - capcom-unity.com/monster_hunter/blog/2018/03/21/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread:

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1642, 304K)

>seeker waist beta
>2 handicraft points

The calculator gave me this but I have no idea what it is. In-game there's no pants that gives 2 handi points. What is it and where do I get it?

jho pants

Some real quality spammin', OP.

Attached: 1476764786068.jpg (250x250, 13K)

Jho moveset is just a giant sns moveset.

Mewostress sluts are cute! CUTE!

This phoneposter has made it his life goal to create as many OPs as possible.

good for blast buildup memes, shame it has garbage like Fortify and Bombardier on it

>Deviljho GS numbers are yuge
>Still finding it hard to drop Great Wyvern Jawblade for it

I wish Deviljho's GS had a better design

just wait until april 6th

I agree! Nekojo-chan is my wife and she is very cute!

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1208, 152K)

>Deviljho weapons are all huge base neg affinity
>guess the charge blade might be decent
>power element phial

So are all of Jho's weapons shit? His set is also pretty garbage.

Attached: bond fug.png (1664x1162, 159K)

LS user here. What skills should I prioritise?
inb4 attack, focus and evade extend

Special arena was made for the lance. Way too much fun.

What makes a monster "tempered" anyway?

I'm tired of looking like a reject in my elemental bow set. Is there a nearly-equal physical bow set? For GL, is there a build that doesn't use shelling at all? I really like the slam/sweep attacks.

Attached: float.jpg (818x1000, 133K)

jho's lance HH and gs are currently best in class

ls hammer glaive bow are also very good.

>first encounter with tempered jho takes me 19:50 and he carts my ass twice
Nice, a step in the right direction. World G will probably have an ideal level of difficulty

Can you edit GQs on an mh4 save?

Jagras GS is still statistically better than Jho GS. Stop spreading misinformation, we've been over this a whole bunch of times already.

Should I swap EE for Jho's LS? I'm a bit bored of using EE but FUCK farming Arena for DS.

Being really old and experienced
Or maybe it's just cause they've been eating streamstones, who knows.

>Devilbro finishes the hunt for you

t-thanks

Attached: IMG_20180324_082947.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

>In-game there's no pants that gives 2 handi points.

Death Stench Legs.

Negative affinity doesn't matter for cluster/wyvern spam HBG

yeah for sure, jho ls is only second to divine slasher (and against things 3* weak to dragon it's actually better). jho long sword is very strong.

The Jho Event basically confirms what had been the speculation. It's monsters that have been influenced by streamstones.

Should I go for Handi for white sharpness too?

I know it doesn't mean anything but recently I've been able to kill Elder Dragons all by myself and it usually takes under 15 minutes and without using Coral Orchestra. As a Worldbab I never thought I'd be able to reach this point but I'm proud of myself. I just wish Kushala would give up his gems a bit easier.

they ate/were around xeno's poop

negative 30% affinity only amounts to 7.5% loss in average raw before crit boost is considered which already puts it above Nerg (210 vs 212.5 base raw essentially), plus it gets white sharpness.

>Relish the Moment

You think they might be going too hard on the pickle memes?

Attached: Eh.png (400x400, 78K)

>he thinks bloated HP is a good thing
I prefer short but difficult fights instead.

They absolutely are
They crossed the line as soon as handler opened her fat pig mouth and a kosher joke brapped out
THERE AREN'T EVEN JEWS IN MONSTER HUNTER as far as we know

Why is MHW so boring
Time to go back to based XX

That's feet, not legs.

Sometimes it's a bit much, but honestly it comes from a good place, MonHun localizers seem pretty cool fellows and hey, it's funnier than anything else handler ever said.

This, but unironically

power element is a good thing (even though it still sucks). if it had been impact it would have been a worse blos cb in every way

Scar tissue from previous wounds from hunters it’s killed makes it’s flesh harder.

Pls respawn.

>kosher
Yeah, that one was really out of place. What's next, halal meal?

>what is every wyverian

kys

can you just download and play XX on an english 3DS?
people just talk about playing an actual copy on a second japanese 3ds they own so i wasnt sure

>he can't deal with negative affinity
worldbabs OUT

White is only 1 handi needed so you should absolutely go for it. 1 handi + PP is what I use but if you want more handicraft that's up to you my mang.

I think I land 1 in 7 TCSs against online Deviljho, even when he's immobilized his constant thrashing around makes me miss

Attached: 1289456696539.jpg (720x540, 58K)

It's not META but it's not unviable and Element Phials actually encouraging regular AEDs over SAEDs cause of the shitty spread has actually made me enjoy CB a lot more.

It's tempting to nonstop go for BIGGEST NUMBER since we can actually see damage now but it's good to go for alternative setups still, the big fish Greatsword in 4U fucking sucked but fuck if it wasn't a lot of fun.

fapper room is eternal

>tempered deviljo
>2 gun users and a lance
>Constantly sleeping
>barrel bombing
>flashing

nice, reminds me of the good days of 3U.

god damn the hitbox on jho's hip check is evil

Attached: dodo.png (400x400, 125K)

GS was never a great Jho weapon, but the overhauled monster AI makes it pure hell
I struggle to close out 15 minute investigations just because I miss so goddamn much

menat to reply to

This is my first MH game and it's been laughably easy so far. Tempered Jho is definitely a nice change. First real challenge so far. I'll probably go back and play some of the older ones if they're harder than this. I have an untouched copy of Freedom Unite on my game shelf.

I have no trouble with hitting, my problem is getting hit. Just try to focus on his legs and belly.

RIP

The hitbox isn't disjointed, it's just that getting hit by even just the tip of the tail counts as a full hit.

Feels like it turned way easier with GS than before honestly, he turns more smoothly towards you than in previous games and GS is one of the easiest weapons to trigger the super stagger with since you can safely roll back and try to tackle him during his retaliation.

It's easier solo but playing GS against Deviljho online is legitimately fucking awful. I appreciate that they made him a lot faster and more agile, but it doesn't meld well with the TCS system. Old style GS was a good Deviljho weapon.

let me rephrase
struggle to close out 15 minute investigations with both head breaks

>Wake up Wake up Wake up
Room session id: 67L6xFapPeRR

How do I play charge blade?

Freedom Unite will feel like hell after MHW, it's hard for the wrong reasons, hitboxes and such, once you actually adjust for that they're pretty easy to staggerlock with shit like hammer and GS.
3U/4U/Gen/XX are better recommendations imo.

Yeah that's different.

Have you seen how big her nose is? Her first appearance confirmed that jews indeed live in monster hunter

Ah, I'm too used to RPG's terminology. It's usually leg piece and feet piece, but in MH it's waist piece and leg piece instead.

Ironically i went crit draw on Jho's ass because i was sick of eating his hip checks.

>both head breaks
Are you absolutely sure you're not just breaking the chest for your second break cause even on hammer runs I've never gotten a second break on the face.

What a slut desu

Attached: DZDg0HLVAAEfM8k.jpg_orig.jpg (3840x2160, 1.07M)

she could just be italian

show us your butt

Anybody else kind of hate fighting Tempered Jho? Three hunts and I'm pretty bored of this shitter.

The 3rd fleet master is very cute, would convert for her

blacklisted for excessive skin exposure

>43 thunder resist
>Tempered kirins thunder smash still one shots you

Attached: jay_rage.png (378x354, 177K)

go back to /pol/ you fucking nazi anti-semetic racists.

Would be neat if there was a world g monster worthy of the official proofs list.
A long fight means maybe getting an attack pattern you weren't prepared for and the chances for fuck ups increases.

Tough shit like that is the only thing that excites me, aside from new monsters.

this, but with frontier

What is the best way to farm Crowns? I've heard there's a higher chance for Crowns in event quests, but I haven't gotten a single one (been spamming that Gluttonous quest over and over)

Attached: 3245324523.jpg (408x286, 24K)

>he thought resists would save him
kek

You know I've read things like this and just wonder if the Deviljho AIs I'm fighting are just more out of control. If I even attempt to do anything over a level 1 charge against Deviljho online the following happens every single time, every single fucking time

>Jho attacks someone else, fucking up my positioning
>Jho attacks and I'm forced to tackle, my positioning is now fucked up
>Jho walks back and does Dragon breathe
>I'm mid TCS and Jho just decides to flail in another direction, causing me to whiff
>I'm mid TCS and Jho decides to turn 180 degrees and side bite knocking me over

I legitimately have no clue how to approach Deviljho with GS if there's more than one target for him to attack. One of these scenarios plays out 99% of the time I try a Level 2 or TCS, I've basically just reverted back to old style GS play for Deviljho. Deviljho is easily the most un-fun monster fight for GS for me, without a doubt. And I'm not saying I want them to nerf or change him in any way, but the new TCS system makes it more frustrating than I would have anticipated.

>haha look mom i posted it again

I can't stop staring at my hunters big thighs whenever I get a chance. It's really distracting. Also that fucking wiggle when she walks. Capcom knew

Attached: 1521618343649.png (989x1325, 1.22M)

thunderproof mantle

Can you go full fashion or are there needed skills for CB?

>lying this hard
I only have 10~ thunder resist and his lightnings never one-shotted me.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman

Jho has always had an obscene amount of HP
World monsters don't have enough of it

Never go full fashion

Italian women don't have big noses tho
I know only one jew person, a really cool dude, but fuck if he got a massive nose

hyper gammoth proofs???

Because my hopes for bow/GL are deader than one of the girls in that storm drain?

What skills should I get for CB then?

artillery is pretty amazing on impact, elemental attack helps a good amount on Element Phial, guard can be useful in certain matchups, aside from that it's the same as any other weapon.

>love using HH
>but know that half the monster parts can't be broken off without a cutting weapon
Just kill me right now, fampai.

Didn't know this was drumpf loving conservatard central. Fuck off. I'd blacklist you if I knew your names.

Wait for area-specific event quests. Unless you hate yourself, that is.

You can always go full fashion, clown suits only matter if your some minmax fag

What method does everybody use for downloading XX?
via Freeshop on CFW?
i just hope the risk for bricking/ban is minmal

Attached: e8527688-f8cd-4ff6-95e2-1dbc02fd85ef.png (540x400, 286K)