/fhg/ - For Honor General

Baaa~ edition

Previous: >Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Things that were changed since launch:
pastebin.com/JVAxhAPY

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow sheep)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis: Gamepedia wiki removed since it hasn't been updated since February of last year
forhonor.wikia.com

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
forfashion.draghmar.pl

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectables:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Attached: 262672029915336.png (747x879, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jLf1uqTvl8
youtu.be/TdEUByTkrfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kenseis rework was a fucking mistake

Wrong, get gud.

S5 killed For Honor

1st for swords and sandals blowing for honor out of the water

Attached: True intellectuals Swordfighting game.png (857x1202, 2.19M)

Explain why 80% of all duels as Shaman can be just won by spamming dodge attacks

Attached: Minion Rage Quits.webm (720x480, 3M)

only 20% of people know how to play

>trades with honest hyper armor

Can you please go hang yourselves, or genuinely just do something way more productive.

Attached: 1520854448935.png (223x226, 37K)

i just like my shitty memes ok?

I don't understand how you play Shinobi. His feint game is trash because of the massive startup on his heavy followed by the huge stamina cost of doing so, and his dodge is countered by niggers just slide guardbreaking you.

Fuck I laughed so hard at this.

What could possibly be more productive than spending time on For Goner

>Go for a heavy
>Cancel it
>By the time you've even started your light attack, the enemy is mid swing on theirs
The life of Shinobi is pain.

I love for honor but this is some shit.

Attached: hmmmmmmmm.png (745x1102, 732K)

If you have more than one rep in warden I cannot wait to crack your fucking skull open like an egg

>shoulder bashes you

Attached: 1518390479553.jpg (1060x1500, 411K)

you will have to go through my head broom!

Attached: warden main.png (477x1076, 501K)

I want to stay in this bracket forever.

Attached: tfwfh.png (312x96, 36K)

XAXAXAXAXAXA

)))))

What if revenge never built up in 1v1 scenario. The only way to actually start activation for revenge build up would be, get hit by an external attack, block an external attack.
Then depending on amount of enemies surrounding you increase the amount of revenge buildup or give a bonus flat increase for first time.

then revenge would work as it should

>we will never get a proper plume for the knights

Attached: it'smorethan900ms.jpg (800x530, 109K)

Fuck my life am I really going to have to open up my ports?

I haven't done that in years. I thought dedicated servers fixed this shit.

Rome demands your best Cent stuff, give it to me!

Attached: centurion.webm (1280x720, 844K)

Attached: Centurion Punches his way through vikings and knaves.png (1260x919, 2.2M)

If I could get a team with basic motor skills, that would be great.

>fighting a Raider or Lawbringer has a 99% chance of them getting revenge in 1v1 because of how big their HP pool is

Attached: 1492314803395.jpg (1128x795, 240K)

Attached: abiipidiboopidis.png (368x768, 358K)

Ideas for a shugoki rework:

These changes are mostly quality of life, and he will likely need a little more love to level the other good heroes, but here goes.

>no longer takes extra damage when hyper armor is off
>if an enemy is OOS, Oni Charge will cause knockdown
>Charged heavy unblockable can now be hard feinted
>Recovery after succesful charged heavy unblockable slightly improved, so he can't get freely GB'd

Attached: shubroki.jpg (736x1001, 85K)

What's up with all these russians playing for honor

Attached: download.jpg (273x184, 7K)

Jesus Christ Shinobi is fucking horribly outclassed by every other assassin in a 1v1.

hey guys i got few ideas
what if we gave everyone hyper armor on all heavies

good

Living in eastern europe is hell. It's all XAXAXAXA BLYET.

As a Russian myself - I have no idea. I was surprised to see that like 25% of the twitch streams of the game are Russian.

fund it

>Go for a dodge attack
>Shaman/Berserker have already feinted in seven directions and hit me twice

Shinobi can only bully slow people.

Attached: 1521652814371.png (953x538, 358K)

roach tho

I have a bug from time to time where my controller will jsut stop being able to lock the camera. At some point, usually at the start of a match, the fps drop slightly and I cannot focus on character, thus being able to block, parry or anything.

Is this common? does anyone else have this issue?

>warden
>shoulder bashes to the shit since it's the only good thing the class has
>kensei
>epic shit all over the place by doing a few swings
Why would they allow this? Why would they make any of those two free-to-play with how god tier Kensei is while Warden feels as empty as being drunk and drinking from an empty beer bottle? It feels so fucking bad how terrible Warden is and now we have to wait perhaps a whole fucking year to get some news out about this?
Still a great game though.

Attached: 144108928241.jpg (1000x562, 139K)

but then defensive play wouldn't be rewarding at all

oh wait lol

kensai was bottom tier like 3 weeks ago, he just got his rework

>Playing dominion
>Completely destroying this Cent shitter who probably has never scored a kill outside of ganks
>Suddenly, get impaled into a wall by a LB
>Die, get executed
>He does the choke, but because I was on a slight elevation he actually grabs my tits, not my neck
>Then he does the pony emote on my corpse

Why the fuck is LB so lewd.

because they just recently added all that cool shit to kensei. last season he was even worse then warden

does warden have anything to catch backrolls out of his shoulder mixup?

lol no. That would make him good, can’t have that shit

>that helmet

me dikk

Man why are the devs so afraid of putting real mixups in this game.

Attached: 1521714759536.jpg (651x1037, 83K)

You act like the only option being rolling out of Warden's vortex isn't anything but shit for the opponent. I sure do enjoy spending 25% of my stamina to get out of an offensive.

It's god tier fashion, I'm so bummed it hasn't dropped for me yet.

25% stamina to go back to neutral is fucking nothing.

Because
1. They don’t even know how to make a fighting game or team brawler
2. They listen to a community who never want to be punished in 1v1s and want completely reactable moves
3. Shaman already exists and she has better “mixups” then the whole fucking cast.

WHHOOOOOOOOOOO buddy
25% JUST 25% damn nigga. You must be playing shug or Wardad if your STAMINA REGEN is super fucking SLOW IN DUELS NO LESS. Oh wait.............

>Stamina wasted to go back to neutral with no advantage is nothing
Eat my ass

Yes, it's literally fucking nothing.

>you get set back to neutral and try again to fight then warden without him hugging your nuts to shoulder you
>this is somehow bad

It is a net loss, it's an action that serves no purpose but to reset the field at the cost of your own stamina with no chance to counter-attack. It's the fucking antithesis to the core gameplay.

lol you're fucking retarded, stamina isn't a limited resource

Which non-Viking hero is the most likely to casually get naked? I'm going to say Femnobi.

Jesus Christ is this what I'm arguing against? No, stamina IS a limited resource within a specific timeframe, just because it regenerates doesn't mean it's infinite you fucking twat. Rolling away costs more stamina than Warden's shoulder bash, you're in a position where to reset to neutral you had to expend more stamina than the aggressor.

>within a specific timeframe
WHO
FUCKING
CARES

YOU
FUCKING
SPOG

I'm tired of fucking kenseis in tournaments

Going to keep posting my OC every thread for feedback and suggestions. I intend to keep making stuff but suck at it right now so need more ideas.

Attached: SHOVEONBLOCKSHOVEONDASHSHOVEONATTACK.png (1500x1060, 1.61M)

Stop having your gay sex in a tournament format then.

>Freeze at the end of the match
So this shit is still a thing huh. Last had it like half a year ago.

>tournaments
why do this to your self?

But then you are in a position where you can incredibly easily just avoid him until your stamina is back. It's like 1 second for you to regen that much.

Is that what’s you called him?

Attached: 6D8F8860-D5C3-4D8B-86DE-D9F12065B23D.jpg (750x637, 73K)

Nice counterargument from a typical Warden player who thinks the vortex in its current state is fine just because he's C tier. It's a good thing his movelist is the size of a handkerchief or you'd have an aneurysm.

Vortex needs to be changed, it is the one combo in the game where literally the only option is to roll away. No other character is so poorly designed that they can force this kind of response. Even Highlander's 50/50 can be countered with dodging.

Attached: 1519252550840.png (252x310, 144K)

I JUST NEED THE FUCKING ORNAMENT

Gladiator. Either sex

>Level 3 bots that do absolutely nothing but turtle for parries
Why would a game highlight its own issues so hard?

Attached: 1379783194652.png (588x650, 320K)

I was looking at buying this game since it's only 15 dollars for the most basic package and it's mostly grind to make up the difference in characters. What are the challenges for new players coming in late to the game and how bad will I be disadvantaged?

what one?

That makes a lot of sense. I can see it bothering the other knights though.

Centurion might get naked too.

Gladiator one

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

lol.

add more unblockable icons

Play the singleplayer
Use the How To Play training mode
Expect to die

you did throw the placements didn't you?

Vortex is not fine specifically because you can completely shut it down by rolling away you absolute fucking subhuman, but if you couldn't Warden would be SSS tier because nobody else in the game has this kind of pressure.
Go play ANY fucking 1 v 1 fighter and tell me if being able to reset to neutral while you're getting pressured wouldn't be absolutely fucking whack.
Burst mechanics in anime fighters have a fucking massive cooldown, you can do it once a round AT MOST.
Alpha counters / V reversals in street fighter are vulnerable to throws so by using it you risk losing a finite resource AND still have it get blown up. AND IT'S STILL GOOD AND USED BY EVERYONE.

>HUURRR BUT TECHNICALLY I'M SPENDING A BIT MORE OF A RESOURCE THAT REFRESHES IN 2 SECONDS SO THAT'S OKAY GOOD PRESSURE AM I RIGHT
It's a game of coin flips where you can just throw the coin away and play another game entirely, it's fucking stupid.
I don't even play Warden but holy shit your ignorance is mind blowing.

I'm taking a shower, you go eat tide pods or whatever it is you do on the regular.

Attached: 1521331085855.png (650x366, 173K)

just play the how to play for free 3000 steel then do the story then die like fifty times to the same bullshit and learn to counter it

I'm still in the fucking placements fighting diamond 3s and 4s because it's a fucking nightmare to find a tournament on PC

Nigga, get standard edition. It's on sale, it's 20$.

Just so you know Warden's Vortex works in same way as Kensei's chain finisher.
Both have 200ms of reactibility to the guy on receiving end. Except if the guy rolls you can just Nature wrath him again and repeat.

imma post my own OCs than

Attached: Hairlander.png (499x537, 309K)

>Vortex is not fine specifically because you can completely shut it down by rolling away you absolute fucking subhuman
Good God it's even stupider than I thought. LITERALLY every single form of pressure in this game is shut down by rolling away, all of them. Vortex is the ONLY ONE where the ONLY OPTION is to roll away. There is no parry chances, no dodge attack potential, not a single character-specific counter move that can stop vortex once it's rolling.

Take your own advice and eat those tide pods, the gene pool would thank you.

Attached: 1520854217383.jpg (954x960, 222K)

shitter confirmed. The only thing remotely close to a 50/50 in this game is Highlander's kick into caber toss mix up. That one you have to read properly or roll away. However, I'm honestly all for reads being in this game. We need more reads and less things that can be done on reaction. Also, show me video proof of countering HL's Kick/Caber toss mix up with one dodge. I have proof here of it basically being a 50/50.
youtube.com/watch?v=3jLf1uqTvl8

>inb4 Warden main
I main Shinobi.

Keep rolling away against a PK, a shaman or even a berserker and see where that takes you.

Good idea, thanks

Attached: Madderbomber.png (578x790, 560K)

pretty good

No you fucking shitter. You can literally just keep proper spacing and backdash once. Also berserker can fucking backwards zone and nullify Vortex 100% of the time. 1v1 me you shit and play Warden if his vortex is so powerful and takes no skill. Let me get some fucking underoos and pants on first.

uplay: Stormychu

youtu.be/TdEUByTkrfA
Minus the distance of GB. Didn’t think of this

>You can literally just keep proper spacing and backdash once
>Warden hits you
>He goes for SB
>You dodge in any direction
>He slide guardbreaks
You do know what vortex is right?

Highlander 50/50 is countered by dodging at the latest possible time on the kick. CT will whiff.

Attached: 1521365203221.jpg (505x405, 118K)

Yes, I know what a Vortex is. That's why I'm able to understand why Warden doesn't have one. Quite literally Warden is the biggest shitter destroy in this game, so it really says a lot when we have babies coming here to complain on fhg

>warden has no vortex
Thanks for helping raise awareness for autism

>wildcat's rage
so thats what the ridiculously fast shaman dodge attack is called

lmao this nigger thinks wardens throw sb from neutral, retard they throw it after a confirmed hit which makes the startup literally guaranteed on vortex. you have two options, dodge it and hope to god he doesn't cancel into gb, or roll out.