strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previous:

Attached: Capture.png (470x266, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

playhearthstone.com/en-us/blog/21634714
vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/paladin-decks/dude-paladin/
vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/paladin-decks/murloc-paladin/
vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/hunter-decks/aggro-hunter/blitzs-aggro-hunter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

average /hsg/ poster

Attached: shieldwojak.png (487x384, 73K)

Here are the teasers and their accompanying names and release schedules.

Attached: witchwood reveals.jpg (1214x2919, 936K)

*plays deathrattle minion*

psssh... nothin personnel... kid...

Attached: oh boy.png (206x169, 81K)

>Blackhowl gun turret
Concerned

Design his card for the upcoming expansion /hsg/

Attached: BBDC0CCE-0D6A-4AB2-A315-90C075FE7CE9.jpg (566x800, 81K)

MTGArena and Artifact have Blizzard in full panic mode (22 free packs in 20 days? that's more than they used to give us in a fucking year).

I don't know why but it's funny to watch.

>aka the token Mech of the set

4th Jade shaman in 5 games. I am not even kidding. Where the fuck are these guys coming from?

it's not just that, their sales have been decreasing dramatically since the swap to 3 pack expansions and no adventures

grasp all lose all?

ghostly murloc rager

3 mana 5/1 stealth murloc

Buuloc
1 mana 1/1
Echo
Murloc

>he plays >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wild

5 mana 5/5 Shaman Legendary
Taunt
Deathrattle: Shuffle 10 random murlocs into your deck

>tfw no toilet slut gf to lick clean of other men's piss and cum every day

Attached: image%3A7942.jpg (1000x1316, 843K)

>she plays

That Witches Cauldron better be a Shaman card, so I can have the most flavorful Agatha deck.

1 mana cost 2/1 divine shield rare murloc

3 mana rare neutral
2/2
Deathrattle: Summon a random 2 cost murloc

what is this packs event next week everyone's talking about?
i can't see anything on the official site, the game client or even on reddit and yet everyone seems to somehow know there's an event next week

*sniffs*

playhearthstone.com/en-us/blog/21634714

Team5 have the worst PR team ever

This one.
Does anyone know if this is going to be the correct schedule to follow for us europoors too?

Attached: 1521882516718.png (627x532, 52K)

Blizzard deciding what cards are powerful and should be grouped together for arena picks ties into SJWs somehow.

>Extremely close game that went down to the wire vs DMH warrior
>Add him to wish him good game
>He doesn't accept
Feels bad man

Can someone please link a source on the specific days that TWW packs will be given? I can't find any information on this. Is there a schedule posted somewhere?

It’s all datamined info

They pop up alot when I play quest rogue for some reason.

Is there a good way to show what cards I have? I want /hsg/'s opinion on whether or not it's worth it for a f2p to get back in to hs

Right, but where is that info? Tried to find it. Just want to be 100% sure.

>worth it to get back in to hs
No.

Any particular reason for that answer?

>f2p
that's your answer. sad but true.

Hearthpwn

Stop driving off people from playing. People like you are killing this game.

>I want /hsg/'s opinion on whether or not it's worth it for a f2p to get back in to hs
in this case it's easier if you can answer the following:

do you have a problem with playing a lot of aggro? because that's the cheapest way to win

if you don't, can you make any of these?
vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/paladin-decks/dude-paladin/
vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/paladin-decks/murloc-paladin/

if not, what cards are you missing? if you feel you're missing too much you can also just play this:

vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/hunter-decks/aggro-hunter/blitzs-aggro-hunter/

and take out Hydra for Stranglethorn Tiger and Hungry Crab for Fiery Bat/Jeweled Macaw

I dont understand this. Someone help me out here.
I will save 3 quests for 26th, so I can finish 3 quests for 3 rewards. That's clear.
But why does it matter afterwards WHEN i complete my quests? Rewards should be the same

Attached: 1445766732431.png (549x560, 258K)

Take a short break from the game and it's as if you never played. Most of your collection becomes worthless and the only way to catch up is either grind for months before you can start having fun or drop $100 on the game. Unless you find playing nothing but one aggro deck fun, then return, dust most of your collection because aggro is now as expensive as control.

Also if you stopped playing hs because we got bored by it, the current state of the game sure as hell isn't any more fun. Honestly, even the pirate menace from MSG was fun compared this mana cheating bullshit.

It's never worth getting back.

They try to complete them the days WW packs are given, according to dataminers.
What I don't understand, and probably nobody can be sure for now, is if that schedule is correct for both NA and EU players.
I'm pretty sure I've read the event starts at 23.59 of the 26th, so everything might need to be shifted one day forward

Good.

>People like you are killing this game.
Good. Maybe Team Shit will try and improve the game rather than re-releasing old mechanics while pretending they are something new and unique because they are now keywords.

The rewards aren't the same for each day. Only day 3, 7, 11 and 16 have packs from the new set as rewards. The other days have packs from last year sets. You want the new packs, not old packs. So you maximize the amount of quests you to on those days in order to get 12 new packs instead of 4.

>What I don't understand, and probably nobody can be sure for now, is if that schedule is correct for both NA and EU players.
Even if it isn't, you will be finishing at least one quest on the first few days and see if the schedule is shifted by a day or correct.

>do you have a problem with playing a lot of aggro?
Not really, I guess. I just to play aggro quite a bit.
>Can you make any of these
I have a bit over 2,5k dust, so I can make a legendary and a few epics that I'm missing
If you dislike the game so much, why stick around the general for it?

To drive people away.

>If you dislike the game so much, why stick around the general for it?
Because crippling autism.

>If you dislike the game so much, why stick around the general for it?
Sunk cost and the fact that I can still keep up which is not the case for people who didn't play for a while. Hearhstone is the single most unforgiving game for breaks that I've even seen. Take a one expansion long break and you're fucked. So it's never a good time for people to come back. You either drop it or you play it. Or you drop money on it. As a f2p player breaks are a no no.

I don't see it

Couldn't you just play arena?

No. Arena rewards standard decks.

It was there
Don’t know what to tell you

Arena takes gold or money.

What the fuck is this?

what the fuck kind of retarded response is this?
>can't you play arena to get packs?
>no because arena gives you packs

Your gym schedule for the next two weeks

Well that's a shame. I wanted to come back, but not enough to dump money on it, especially when I don't have a job atm and you're not even guaranteed to get the cards you need

Arena rewards drafting as if you were playing constructed, you fucking goon.

Closest thing I could find. Hopefully it's correct.

Attached: tww datamine .jpg (956x274, 83K)

One issue is, the event is 2 weeks long (14 days) yet Hearthpwn says day 15 and 16.

I should have been more specific. What I meant was, since you need to either grind forever or dump money to play constructed, wouldn't it be better to play Arena entirely instead?

You don't break even unless you get 6+ wins.

dungeon runs are fucking aids

I think the smartest thing to do is just wait for people to report what is dropping those days before completing quests.

Or, get this. Complete one quest yourself since you're already at 3.

3 mana 2/4 with stealth
turns into a random murloc after attacking

On Monday, yeah.

oh boy I can't wait for people to complain on reddit about getting triplicate epics again after the expansion drops

Attached: NoHopeDiagram.jpg (1147x1484, 299K)

What is Shaman gonna have left come rotation?

In terms of minions:

>Elemental package with Kalimos and Grumble, battlecry focus

>Primal fin totem + Brrloc for a potential murloc based deck

>Freeze synergy ??? With Moorabi, Brrloc, Voodoo Hexer and Ice breaker lul

>3 mana 2/8 taunt (3 overload)
>Snowfury giant
>2 mana 2/3 eel from new set that has battlecry deal 2 damage in an evens deck
>Ability to double up on battlecries with murmuring ele
>The 5/5 kobold to let you summon al akir if you manage to reliably setup the totems

In terms of spells

>Removal: Giant fist for 2 mana deletion of single targers, primal surge for anti aggro removal, volcano as an amazing flexible board clear on the cheap, avalanche as a weird removal that freezes and deals 6 for 4 mana,

>Utility: Healing Rain is a great flexible heal, spirit echo and primal talismans as a 3 mana buff to protect your board for more value or more stickiness, saphire spellstone for copying a minion multiple times with setup, unstable evolution + thrall dk to upgrade your minions and preserve your board state, rune spear as a weird value engine if you can live long enough (very rng heavy tho), Ice Fishing for a murloc tutor that I have seen nobody play ever

Trying to figure out what you can actually do with it. They're gonna need some good cards this set to be a class again.

Evens for a cheap hero power to summon totems with Genn, would be great with murmuring elemental, grumble and kobold hermit EXCEPT you cant run stormcaller because he's odd so that ideas fucked

>People like you are killing this game.
implying this is a bad thing

>thread dies before 800 posts

Attached: 1324530690127.jpg (252x240, 8K)

It's going to be hard to determine without knowing what the new hero card is. I assume it'll push one of these archetypes though.

has anyone tried this?
does it work and do you think you could make it to 10 on this. probably wouldn't have kel

Attached: isitameme.png (231x709, 189K)

It's almost here. Are you ready to drop this garbage?

Attached: Artifact.png (460x215, 165K)

I've already dropped it. If I wanted to play a shitty moba card game, I wouldn't because that sounds like fucking garbage.

>dropping garbage for more garbage
life is fucking pain bros

This is how bad the game is: right now I'm kind of disappointed I wasn't playing a few months ago with some saved up dust and I only have a few weeks to get more so I could craft the HoF cards rotating. But on the other hand, I wasn't and don't have to play the game. So I consider it a fair trade.

DEAD. GAME.

What does Echo and Rush do?

It'll be Priest, Mage or Hunter. Calling it.

Revive a dying game

After I Rush and gush inside your bumhole if I shout into it it creates Echo

Lol no

>it's another episode of Kibler sucking Blizzard's dick and suggesting a price increase by removing classic and basic as evergreen sets
Wew, how can one man be such a huge shill? He's getting paid for this, right?

how do they make this game more friendly to beginners?

echo is like unstable evolution
rush is like charged devilsaur

advising them to leave while they still can

>selling and buying cards with real money from other player
>valve's community store
>valve taking a cut
>pay to play
If Hearthstone is garbage (and it is) Artifact is the mother of all junkyards.

He does it for coke

Drop the prices by 50% and increase the gold gain by at least 30% on top of making all quests "play" and not "win" quests.

And cock.

A rotating set wouldn't increase the cost of playing dumdum and he's basically saying team5 are idiots for not doing it but in a civilized manner. He's doing this thing adults do called constructive criticism. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about it since a sucessful adult triggers you so much.

yup, finally completed all of them, I got synergy offered which never happened before with priest, they always gave me 3 different options to whichever I picked after the last boss, that way I couldn't build a functional deck at all. And having quel'dalar is also piss easy to win against any boss, I had that with paladin. those two runs weren't hard at all, because RNGesus was on my side.
just look at what kind of retarded bullshit he is doing.

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot.jpg (1091x768, 313K)

>get 70 packs instead of the usual 50
>lol he preordered meme

Attached: 1475816496089.jpg (600x584, 31K)

I think this is a good idea. I think more beginner bundles and maybe some type of "boost" for you first week or month playing, where XP and gold rewards are 150% or maybe 200%. Other than the starter bundle, I don't think blizzy has done anything for new players.

fastest way to 50 shaman cards?

Attached: cuppa crisp.jpg (800x240, 217K)

>losing the core of all of your decks and having to buy more packs to get the new core on top of all the new expansions wouldn't increase the cost of the game
t. Kibler

Attached: Quarian thought process.jpg (274x321, 26K)

Play Grumble so you get to play them all twice.

>giving these jews money for a shit game
lmao

make a deck with only shaman cards and play rank 25 wild in case you are a standard player. done and done. or play against a friend and let him play all your shaman cards. 2 games and you're done.

So some jade grumble shit in >wild. Good idears.