FELMYST G R O W T H
>wpsg guilds
Wrath of the Lich King
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - 2x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread

Attached: 1521843870567.png (429x163, 105K)

any lads about on horde outland?

Paladins best class.

Attached: paladin.jpg (640x427, 102K)

a quick rundown for those just waking up, in regards to Alexensual's upcoming announcement:

Gummy is planning to/has already sold player's private information. He initially "joked" about it in the discord, after he posted Dodgykebab's info, but then later he said he wasn't joking and even provided proof after everyone thought he was lying for Kool Kid Points. The proof was a chatlog screenshot of Gummy speaking to an eastern European man about payment details - Gummy was worried the man would fail to deliver, or do a chargeback.

they () are going to kill his server because the population isn't what they expected. was able to play and level in secret and Gummy only opened the server to the public once was already raiding. wanted to be in a position where they had enough gold and items so that they could totally manipulate the auction house with the end goal of being goldsellers under Gummy's protection. A few low level players have already reported getting whispers from goldsellers - in a time when members are the only players in a position to have excess gold to sell. And the server population is so low that Gummy could easily check chatlogs to crack down on the goldselling individuals. But he doesn't. Why? Because he's protecting the goldsellers.

Back to Gummy. He was expecting 5k-6k players, which meant he would have 5k-6k player's worth of private information to sell. He was planning to sell the information after the server shut down, once official Classic servers were released. Gummy's population obviously fell short of the target, meaning Gummy wouldn't be able to sell as many accounts, and wouldn't be able to become goldselling barons. Now they consider playing on Gummy's to be a waste of time, and they're throwing Gummy under the bus for entertainment.

>numbers dont add up
Nice fake pop.

>when the LARP posting leaks from /pol/
SAD!

it's players on the character selection screen, newfriend

>wake up this morning
>check felmyst discord
>guild recruitment
>dozens of guilds with hundreds of members
This shits finally getting bigger.

Attached: felmyst.png (1042x704, 87K)

What is Alex's announcement?

NO those guilds are FAKE

>50 people sitting on character select
Believable.

should I roll an orc or undead warlock for k3 if I plan on a 50/50 mix of pvp and pve?

Probably someone catfishing him with "insider blizzard info" about their "shill war" with him or something.
Maybe a big scoop on how they're ruining classic wow :^)

not sure if you're being sarcastic, but it is a believable amount. if you go afk then you get put at the login screen. so basically theres like 48 afk players and 990 active ones
the difference between this and warmane is that they claim that half their pop is at the character page, lmao

orc

undead

undead orc

>wake up, go to computer
>boot up wow
>start leveling up, doing quest after quest not reading the quest text
>dont know why im doing things, just looking at quest helper icons on map to plan out my route to get maximum xp per hour
>only interact with other people when i need to do dungeons or share a named mob for a quest
>dont pvp, waste of time, need to hit lvl cap asap
>feel like playing something else
>push myself to keep leveling
>take a break from leveling to work on professions
>nearly max all my professions including cooking/fishing
>craft end game gear that takes days to farm for to get myself raid ready early
>finally hit level cap
>only thing left to do is get groups for dungeons and get attuned/bis
>stare at lfg channel and realize i dont feel like raiding anyways
>wonder why i have been playing all this time
I'm wasting my life playing this game and im not even playing it right enjoying myself.

Attached: south-park-s10e08c08-preparing-for-battle-16x9.jpg (960x540, 82K)

>sellout roid manlet THIS scared of THE announcement
enjoy your Blizzard shekels while you still can, once you're exposed they'll have no more use for you.

Looking for a boyfriend to level with hordeside on Kronos 3

Requirements:
1. Must be able to stay awake for 48 hours at server launch
2. Must be able to reach level 14 at around the 4 hour mark of the server launch without doing any quests in the barrens
3. Must be able to reach level 30 duo-leveling in 24-26 hours (I am a mage)
5. Must be able to reach level 40 by the 48 hour mark duo leveling
6. Must be willing to forfeit all of their gold at level 40 for me for me to buy my mount, and for me to buy materials to craft good AoE grinding gear at level 40
7. Must give up any hope of you leveling at level 40 to help me boost AoE grind from 40-50. This requires you to help me mob-tag, heavily from 40-45 and moving into more of a full healing role post 45.
8. After level 50 you must be willing to be a worthless healbot for me incase I accidentally pull too big and might die.
9. Must donate $500 to my paypal for the honor of leveling with a cute girl

The honor leveling with a cute girl in discord should be all that you need, but I will also ERP with you once a day for two weeks, and will also help you level from 40-60 after I hit 60. If you're a good boy I might send you some cute selfies (helps if you donate more than $500 to my paypal).

Please post discord names~

Attached: 1521803139408.jpg (600x799, 58K)

babymetal...

>>wonder why i have been playing all this time
because gchat is the only meaningful(?) interaction with people you have in your life

it sucks I know

>girl

add me
Madti#5968

the funny thing is that there are ugly virgins on here that would unironically do this

All these cancerous posts.../krog/ must have died again...

they would if they had the money

>Check the front page of r/wowservers/ yesterday
>Literally half the threads are about K3
>Several of those threads are just people making low-effort posts that amount to asking if K3 is worth playing on, obviously shills covertly advertising the server
>Mods removing any threads critical of Kronos

How much fucking money is Twinstar pumping into hyping up K3? I've never seen a server so blatantly shilled this hard before, and it's obvious they have the mods on their payroll. All of this is just gonna make it funnier when it innevitably flops on it's face. They've hyped up the server to the point where it literally must be 100% god-tier perfection on release or else it'll fail to meet the expectations they've set for people.

I have a theory though that K3 is just a quick cashgrab, they know it's going to fail, that's why they're doing paid name reservations so that they can make a bunch of money off the server before it even releases, then when it comes out and everyone see's it's shit and drops it, they can still take all that pre-purchase money they made and run off. Whatever the case I look forward to the dumpster fire that will be K3's launch.

Attached: 1501094792045.jpg (606x592, 57K)

cripple...

how much are you getting paid gummy?

>a quick cashgrab
Obviously. They're charging for fucking name reservations. Shit's not even out yet and they're already milking it. A week till launch and krog is gone/dead. Lmfao.

They are going to open a cash shop similar to the way they had them on other kronos servers once people are invested. They said they need funding for the project, and that's why they're doing the name reservation thing, which is obviously not going to generate nearly enough money so they will use that as an excuse for why there are tauren on NE mounts.

I don't play tbc servers, mate. Nice try though.

>girl
I was interested until that part TB H. fishy roasties get out you smell bad.

Attached: 1492986542951.jpg (600x600, 28K)

im kind of a vanilla server casual, i've played a little and enjoyed it a lot but have no friends and servers were always progressed so i didn't get much interaction
As for K3 is it worth me actually being interested in? a fresh server might mean i get some people to play with - but is it going to crash and burn instantly like all the other servers or be a souless chink gold mine?

i just want to fuck around and have someone to level with a few hours a day - i'll even play priest or warrior if thats what it takes

but alex said it's not related to private servers

LH shills are getting desperate.

Attached: Chinks praise their Lord and Savior.jpg (707x966, 257K)

sure you do't gummy

proof?

>is it going to crash and burn instantly like all the other servers or be a souless chink gold mine?
Kronos has an ipban for chink ips and most vpns.

Attached: brainlet.png (328x184, 132K)

false, all you have to do is email them and ask them to whitelist your VPN. The largest guild on K2 was a chink guild

>is it going to crash and burn instantly like all the other servers or be a souless chink gold min
it's their third reboot and every other twinstar server is a ghosttown, you tell me
>i just want to fuck around and have someone to level with a few hours a day
just play felmyst if all you care about is leveling. that server is casual central because of "muh rp events"
if you want pvp then go to warmane

K3 isn't built using K2 technology idiot.

>felmyst is the best scripted server ever
>shills deflect with the "muh rp" line every time

>w-we fixed ev-everything wwu...!!!
>playing on a chink server with no pathing, a character auction shop and cross-faction mounts

>felmyst is a near perfectly made server powered by pure autism instead of greed
>people would still rather play on cashshop russian jew servers

can someone explain this to me?

And the second you're caught selling gold or botting - your whole guild gets banned.
There's a reason why even though MOON was a big(and pretty much only) chink guild - you never saw ANY gold spam what so ever.

>Obviously. They're charging for fucking name reservations. Shit's not even out yet and they're already milking it. A week till launch and krog is gone/dead. Lmfao.

Yeah it seems to make sense when you think about it.

>Spend months hyping the shit out of your server
>Advertise everywhere you possibly can
>Go so far as to spam chat of other private servers to gain traction for your server
>Constantly claim that your server is gonna be the "biggest, and BESTEST vanilla server of all time"
>Now that you've generated loads of attention and interest in your server, there will be lots of people who will want to reserve names for their toon, and considering how much interest there is for your server now it'll obviously be difficult
>So start charging for name reservations, hoping this will make back all the money you spent paying astroturfers to mass-shill your server and pay off the r/wowservers/ mods to allow you to turn their subreddit into r/kronos3/ and delete any and all criticism of your server
>Server launches, everyone sees you lied about everything, it's another shit Kronos server
>Instead of fulfilling your promises, you run off with the money you made from retards buying name reservations
>Shut down server and vanish off the face of the internet

Attached: 1518908262307.jpg (250x250, 14K)

why would anyone play on some kid's personal sandbox server even if it had the actual original Blizzard code?

here i'lle xplain it real easy for your peanut brain to grasp:

the CRIPPLE has shut down his servers on whims before
KRONOS is the most reliable private server provider, ever, and its only gotten better for k3

there, that should be easy enough for you to understand

Attached: 1520641069905.png (534x629, 62K)

Screencap this btw.

>Alex - crybaby that never stops crying, dying a slow painful death
>Esfand - retail sellout that cheats to get average dps on a ret pally
>tipsout - in the process of selling out completely, makes boring content
>stay safe - selling out so hard he shaved his head live on stream and is quiting his job to become a hobo
>hamster wheel - god tier and very likable
>dodgy - sells himself to the highest private server bidder, okay content
>orcbit - alright content, very slow getting said content out
>Mr gm - another retail sellout, begged a blizzard cm for BFA alpha, alright content
>soupasoka - not completely a sellout, but getting there. Good content though

>why would anyone play on some kid's personal sandbox server even if it had the actual original Blizzard code?

How does it being his personal server effect you while playing? Is he running around with GM powers doing dumb shit?

>the CRIPPLE has shut down his servers on whims before

Are you playing on private servers hoping they'll still exist in a year? Are you retarded?

tl;dr, redditor.

Attached: 1501977322670.jpg (250x208, 11K)

chink ban seems nice
it being lowish pop doesnt seem too bad because as much as people have tried to sell me on the wonderful delights of world pvp, being corpse camped the second you stepped into a level 30 zone by a level 60 for hours on end was not fun at all and was near constant on chinks hope
guess i'll try it, is it out yet

>chink server
False.
>no pathing
Same pathing as on Light's Hope lmao.
>character auction shop and cross-faction mounts
Wont be available on k3.

>took the money and ran!
I loved this meme back in the chink ddos days of k2, but it's kinda stale now.

Attached: It's ok when Light's Hope does it.webm (1024x768, 613K)

>it's okay because they're both so shitty
the absolute state of vanilla players

>why won't anyone play my server I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!

Attached: cummies.jpg (276x183, 21K)

>9. Must donate $500 to my paypal for the honor of leveling with a cute girl
is it wierd if i was unironically considering up until this point?

>Webm

What's the issue here?

how much is gummy paying you to shill his dead server on Veeky Forums?

yes, its pretty pathetic

>implying mobs on retail didn't go down and up hills too steep for players
ok.

>twinstar shills scouting for a better rate
server's so good i literally do it for free

>Is he running around with GM powers doing dumb shit?
Yes? He's spying on people, constantly monitorin private chat, doxxing people.

>How does it being his personal server effect you while playing?
>Are you playing on private servers hoping they'll still exist in a year?
I'm playing on servers that arent ran by mentally ill cripples that are well known for suddenly shutting down all their previous projects when they forget to take their pills.

>he thinks a crippled autist on welfare has money to pay ANYONE

>doesn't remember mobs jumping in retail
let me guess, Nostalrius was your first private server?

None. Same pathing as Kronos, yet LH fags somehow think their server is superior.

>when u realize wrathbabies catakeks are older oldfags than nostbabies yet more cancerous

this is one from the Kronos PTR, they use the same pathing as Light's Hope.

Attached: World Of Warcraft 03.22.2018 - 11.06.33.04.DVR_WebM_2000Kbps_720p.webm (1152x720, 2.21M)

someone posted a webm about kronos have shit pathing, used a webm as an example, then shitposted about it for awhile, someone eventually tested LH and found the same thing.
it's just a video of a shill being btfo

Gummy doesn't even own felmyst anymore.
Why do you think it's been stable and growing?

Attached: ezrok.jpg (937x477, 94K)

Whats with people accusing others of shilling for kronos 3? Take off your tinfoil hats already. No one is shilling for kronos because no one has to, it has a proven record of stability and quality and a dedicated population of loyal fans who just want to spread the good word. Your reckless fake news centered conspiracy theories cant change the fact that kronos is EXACTLY like vanilla wow 2006. Come join us and practice for classic.

Attached: cummy and zerok.jpg (866x1390, 153K)

>the mobs on LH aren't even hostile
LOL

>krog dies
>servers a week from launch
>but "people" are still spamming about
>implying its not just five shills scamming for shekels

remember when Elysium's reputation was so bad they decided to make whitekidney the server 'owner' as damage control?

>someone else runs the server
>becomes a success overnight
lmao

remember when gummy lied about getting a dmca?

this but unironically.

Attached: 1510402814631.png (144x144, 9K)

Alex is the only one I would have sex with. I would never date Alex because he's a raging manchild, but I would love to tease his cock gently until he couldn't take it anymore, and I would love for him to violently fuck me with the same passion that he slams his desk with. I can just imagine him fucking me at full force while he screams about level 17 hunters and blizzard community managers... Alex....

Attached: mobszXEwM.jpg (960x1280, 600K)

lol

ret btw had 10-15 members when aegis had finished forming a 25 man. 100% shitpost

>becomes a success overnight

Attached: Little cummy.jpg (960x720, 88K)

>imagine not rolling k3 on launch and falling behind the pack

Attached: 1520695269028.png (500x913, 270K)

what is wrong with that chink's face? it looks like a blowfish.

>another fotm fresh server
>another episode of leveling again

hmm... What is the psychology behind this? People too inept to do serious endgame pvp/pve? Perhaps that's why they're still playing this game 20 years later? Just trying to understand. Maybe that's why vanilla is so popular? How many people leveled to 80 on sunwell and then never logged? I honestly am starting to believe these people are so shit at this game the only thing they're good at is leveling

>twinfags this assblasted that they can't stop felmyst

Attached: 12345678.jpg (413x395, 34K)

>why do people who play x8 wrath servers end up quitting after a few weeks

Attached: wpsg.png (1179x796, 1.12M)

Leveling > raidlogging.

>serious endgame pvp/pve?
>vanilla
I'm convinced you're mentally handicapped.

Attached: 1520671870518.jpg (750x750, 47K)

I went to the local deli to buy some meats and there were two middle aged men in the line in front of me discussing kronos 3 and they were taking about which classes they were going to pick and their leveling routes. everybody's getting in on this server.

was their dishwasher talking about it too?

where tf did this happen? i don't believe you
I want to, but I don't

Attached: 1520671396784.jpg (645x773, 56K)

someone should just make a ladder server that resets whenever someone kills rag, that was freshfags will have a containment zone

I don't know, I don't speak Spanish.

alex doesnt speak spanish though

why does reddit hate Kronos? all this while when Nostalrius/LH/Elysium/Felmyst died, Kronos has still been up and running.

Nu-WPSG was a mistake.

Can't wait for freshie~