drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sdt5SD8Tk6HXt1EvOnQkw6hUtLO0JsrM

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread: Overwatch General - /owg/ /vtg/ - Vermintide General /bbg/ - Bloodborne General /poeg/ - Path of Exile General World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

Attached: 1519694906017.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60537/
wasteland3.inxile-entertainment.com/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22527
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So is Wasteland 2 basically Not Fallout, Desert Rangers edition?
I seem to remember the NCR Rangers hooking up with a group out of Arizona after they got driven off by the legion and moved to Nevada, or am I just headcanoning it?

First for Brotherhood

Is the New Vegas pastebin ever getting an update?

Moz.

Attached: Morr.jpg (438x450, 48K)

hey nobody told me about unofficial patch plus

>Point Lookout.
Basically about to start Point Lookout. Any advice how to get through it. What weapons should I bring that can be repaired easily and are effective. And what weapons are on Point Lookout already that can help again with repair and such. Lvl 25 also. And I researched that the ferry storage locker is the best place to store items while going through Point Lookout.

Attached: procced.png (667x392, 545K)

>New Vegas crashes
maybe if you have a bad computa

>Overwatch General - /owg/ /vtg/ - Vermintide General /bbg/ - Bloodborne General /poeg/ - Path of Exile General World of Warcraft General - /wowg/
wtf is this

>no nearby workshops error
Sorry lads, i tried

Post characters.

Attached: 377160_20180324132742_1.png (1920x1080, 3.5M)

Attached: ScreenShot276.png (1440x900, 1.19M)

Give me ideas for playing Fallout New Vegas again.

Attached: 1502933414683.png (1323x734, 1.61M)

roleplay as a courier who got shot in the head twice

Attached: 20180316135826_1.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

new-vegas-roll-sheet.jpg

Brotherhood of Steel Knight sent East to link up with Mojave chapter.

I'm hungry and that stupid robot destroyed the cake. Give me that sweetroll you got from Old Lady Palmer.

Attached: 1538567896759.jpg (800x571, 161K)

ur moms fat

just use whatever lol

Anyways, it's one of the better DLCs of 3, so have fun.

Attached: Fallout4 2018-03-13 15-14-37-85.jpg (2560x1440, 1.61M)

ah right, here's the roll sheet for builds.

Attached: BJQhtRN.jpg (2001x2800, 687K)

is there a fallout 3 roll sheet?

>start mechanistic quest line
>immediately want to start a science character
>remember I'd have to grind to 50 before I get any cool perks
>dont

Fallout sucks dick and you are a retard if you play it, also thanks for putting /owg/ in the OP so I can continue to shit up this general.

I don't believe so

>all those shitty textures
>face textures is the only high quality
>can't say the same for the face

leave me alone user

Attached: saddest danse.jpg (540x288, 25K)

>that jawline
Is your Nora a trans?

I wanted sharp angular features, like Demi Moore
it's not entirely uncommon y'know

Attached: ScreenShot213.png (1440x900, 1.76M)

I don't know if it's intentional but it looks like (s)he has a faint adams apple

I want to have sex with Nora.

Why when piper is just plain better

The OP put those in the thread so this would pop up when people look through the catalogue for those generals, probably hoping to speed the slow general up
Why did you reply to my post?

Attached: ScreenShot2.png (1280x800, 1.8M)

What if I told you I found him fallout general? Should I try talking to him to see if he will come back?

Attached: 377160_20170624111143_1.png (1920x1080, 3.14M)

I want to be Nora

you should try to stop being a faggot

Attached: 1519668530341.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

Attached: Screenshot (630).png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

I actually did it just to aggrivate people

AESTHETICcity >>>>> shitton

Attached: 1521901499402.png (1280x800, 1.05M)

No actually your settlement and Fallout 4 is a shit

Quick question: once I download and install the mod with my mod manager can I just delete the .rar file from my harddrive or do I have to keep it ?

What i'm saying is I figured out storyfags steam name. Should I message him to see what's going on with the story?

Playing Far Harbour for the first time. What factions should I help? Sided with the Railroad in the Commonwealth so naturally I'm leaning towards Acadia but wondering what I should do regarding DiMA, Far Harbor, and the Children.

you can delete it

If youre all about freedom you should be in favour of freeing the fog xd

If you just follow DiMA's instructions you will get the most peaceful ending.

yeah go on then

>still need to find 16 sunset sasparilla bottle cap with blue star

Attached: 1509604329298.jpg (600x338, 52K)

repconn HQ has a lot.

>tfw luck affects blue star rate off normal bottles
How did todd fuck up f4 luck so bad?

Solution to your problem
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60537/

>sawed-off shotgun in 3/NV has a vertical grip

I'm still mad

Great, thanks.

>not your average neon doesnt show up
snort

Yeah Point Lookout doesn't have much content apart from the map size. Just going to go in with a 10mm Sub, Combat Shotgun and Assault rifle. Since there isn't much of a variety of weapons in PL

Why even still care for Fallout Bethesda will just turn it into a first person shooter with regenearating health where the story is all cutscenes and the progression system is putting upgrades on the 1 gun of the 7 aviable you use.

Ahahaha the fucking cuck maxson actually let's danse live who fucking allowed that? Isn't he THE jingoistic edge lord?

How do I play new vegas? I have so much nostalgia for it I can't even play it for 30 minutes without feeling sad.

yup, couldnt have a single meaningful decision in fallout 4 that would be a nono

Mods.
Literally the only thing why people are intrested in Bethesda games.

download so many mods until the game is totally different

which grass and trees mods?

I wanted to do resurrection that i have kept on hand for a year but i'd like to keep my frames above 15 if possible

strong disliked that...
strong disliked that...
strong disliked that...
strong disliked that...
strong hated that...
strong is unhappy with you...

strong is the only companion that behaves like an aggressive NPC and will actively seek out and engage nearby enemies instead of waiting for to be shot half to death first

>actually playing vanilla bethesda anything for more than your first playthrough on release when theres no mods yet

you mod it into a STALKER game, or otherwise make the game so wildly not-bethesda that you'd need to go out of your way to actually be confronted by vanilla content

Fucking milk drinkers

>he plays with mods that add stupid juvenile shit like big boobs or sex with any npc etc.
>he plays with mods that add lore breaking weapons,quest and companions
>he plays with mods

Attached: LT6ryUkB9OE.jpg (336x604, 39K)

ignoring the main quest for me takes too much effort

>current year
>wasteland 3 is in development
who else /hype/ for fallout's older brother?

Attached: Screenshot (631).png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

>nv poster
>"muh main quest, muh lore, gameplay takes a back seat"
clockwork

Wait is this real

gonna need sauce on that friendo

wasteland3.inxile-entertainment.com/
get hype my dude

Attached: Screenshot (632).png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

What he duck is it even possible to kill the legendary sentry bot in the fusion reactor mission on survival? Im only on normal and had to spam stimpack just to stay alive

wait until it has to cool of and shoot its booty

You can hack into those rooms before your trigger the alarm by going into the chamber. If you have robotics expert, you can just shut it down first then set to self destruct.

You can place a bunch of mines in front of its exit.

You can eat a stealth boy and sneak past.

Seriously, it's not super hard. Stop being a Cowadooty brainlet.

I don't know how to start this so I will just go out and say that i'm sorry I disappeared /fog/. I doubt anyone even cares about what happened to my story, but during my break from it my SSD committed suicide and I lose everything. The only thing I have from the playthrough is a few random screens and everything I posted to the Imgur, and it killed all motivation I had to finish the story. I don't even have FO4 installed currently.

If you guys want to hear how I intended to finish the story, I can give you guys the short version. If not, that's okay too. Sorry again I just disappeared.

Attached: 377160_20170626012730_1.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

What mods are you using that mines are enough to kill a sentry bot?

This place is pretty dead, you shouldn't have come back.

I probably wouldn't of, if someone didn't find me somehow. I forgot I was on Buff's friendlist on steam, and he found me through that it seems like. He said there was some interest in the story still, so I made my way back.

I didn't even get to use the "mod" Buff made for the story for me. Kinda feel bad about that too.

The RustBelt Flora with the green textures
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22527

Attached: 377160_20180324132543_1.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

Who here doesn't alter the Female default face at all? I think Nora's facial structure is incredible, I only change the hair and the like.
(Sorry for shitty phone image.)

Attached: 20180324_170503.jpg (2560x1440, 768K)

>phone pic
How do you even play FO4 on a console?

Attached: 1498727172471.gif (343x255, 1.28M)

I shouldn't have to mod the fuck out of the game to make survival bearable. Is it too much to ask for Hunger/Thirst, Disease, and shit like that without dumb gay shit like enemies doing 2x damage while I do 1.5x and getting completely fucking wrecked by anything south of Concord unless I'm sucking down Jet until level 20.

default Nora + eye shadow and hair variations is all you need

alternatively if you can mimic sister mai from the nucleus shop in far harbor, that's top tier.

I don't, that hairstyle is from a nexus mod. I just don't post from my computer.

In actuality you, relative to the damage on the normal setting, do 0.75X damage and enemies do 4X damage. Besides, this game is way too easy unless you are a fucking casual.

>Just finished playing Wolfenstein 2
>Desire to have giant robots in Fallout 4 intensifies

Besides that mech mod, I'd like to see an Automatron mod that allows you to build giant robots. Big ol' bots you can see from hundreds of yards away. Work as either companions or provide massive settlement defense.

Is this doable with that mech mod or would you have to pilot them yourself? Or assign a settler to ride in it? Would be cool whatever works.

Attached: Tor-frick-zitadelle02.jpg (1920x1794, 649K)

I'm not a fan of Sister Mai's ears. They look wonky

Does the railroad quest ever trigger? I'm pretty sure ive been tricked into completing an institute run at this point

You actually bought that trash?

I really want machinegames to take the reigns on the fallout spinoffs, theyre probably going to keep being forced to do wolfenstein til that stops being profitable but they did a very good job at mimicing the id-like tubey-rounded machine design, as also seen in fo4

i'd settle for the actual mechs (any of the armor or robot assets actually) being ported over to fo4

>In actuality you, relative to the damage on the normal setting, do 0.75X damage and enemies do 4X damage
How the fuck is that even possible? I still one-shot some enemies whereas other enemies take two magazines to the skull to kill. Some of them aren't even Legendaries.

It's definitely true, I made a mod to change the global damages to realistic levels and those were the original values. Now enemies do about 3.75 damage and my character does 2.75 damage to guarantee quicker combat

NVAC says wha?

Attached: 1494553657998.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Yes, so anyone complaining about NV crashing is retarded.