>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

Previous:

Attached: 26208-full.png (272x204, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/overwatch-ptr-patch-notes-march-24-2018/42826
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I WANT TO FUCK SOMBRA

I want to marry Tracer

i want waifufags to leave

Does this game have a shadowpool? I'm getting 4 minute waits on QP

I want to marryand have kids with Mei

I love Tracer!

Attached: T.Racer.png (600x941, 314K)

I WANT A JEFF KAPLAN BF!

Attached: a6cd6989dfca7c0654f4541dd04427b4.jpg (1080x1440, 398K)

>ZEN NERFED
>DVA NERFED
>BRIGITTE UNTOUCHED
FUCK OFF JEFF

Attached: nerf her.png (532x181, 39K)

>Fixed a bug that caused McCree’s Peacekeeper to grow substantially during the hero select screen when certain skins were equipped
Has anyone ever seen this

Attached: 1521779697571.jpg (2549x1949, 777K)

>xqc is making a literal stream meme team out of owl reject like mendo
implying blizzard will even allow them to participate in contenders with him on the team

>"were going to balance the game around tracer"
>game balance is garbage and only 8 heroes are played at pro level
>wont nerf tracer

i want tracer to be nerfed

Attached: ENOUGHISENOUGH.jpg (440x429, 50K)

Anyone who's contracted to OWL isn't allowed to participate in anything else.
Also that fortnite streamer says a lot of things to get people to post about him.

Reaper isn't ga--

Attached: Cute Couple at the OWL.webm (796x496, 2.94M)

>ZEN NERFED
>DVA NERFED
what? when?....b-but muh mains....

Attached: 1338374638757.jpg (500x667, 106K)

stop posting your own post over and over again nobody agrees with you

>symmetra onetricks crying on the forums that everyone is going to avoid them

yeah they can, they just cant say stuff like "buy this game" or talk about how much better it is than overwatch

nice to see you on the watch 24/7 my man

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (3000x1688, 198K)

It happened today. D.Va's micro missile explosion damage went from 6 to 4, Zen's volley rate of fire was decreased by 15%.

2 players for a week is nothing dude, i block 3-5 people every time i lose or 2-3 if we win. anyone under level 100 is automatically blocked

Of course I'd be in denial too.

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/overwatch-ptr-patch-notes-march-24-2018/42826

>be 12
>cosplay 76
>want your gf to go as Dva or Mercy
>she goes as Reaper

Attached: D5B4E0BF-D2D3-452F-8EC6-C05C2F1824B3.png (1188x662, 963K)

Zen charged right click fires 15% slower so its harder to hit all the orbs
Dva rockets do 20% less damage (counting all of the rockets together)
Its on the PTR right NOW

Attached: 1521778020772.jpg (358x373, 42K)

>balance the game around overpowered character
>have to make everyone in the game overpowered to compensate
>game sucks shit because when a significant portion of the cast is broken the game devolves into gimmick play that subverts the inherent mechanics of the game that give it depth in the first place
things a game developer should know after 10+ fucking years in the industry for 200, alex

>still no Hanzo rework

Attached: rs hanzo.png (101x104, 6K)

this

this

Why are you upset user? That was a very in character Reaper cosplay.

Attached: CsMASR6WcAU7cri.jpg (749x769, 80K)

they said april

What does marriage with Tracer feel like?

Attached: 1513694528930.jpg (1183x675, 227K)

>white knighting variety streamers

Attached: 1515782605723.png (350x450, 147K)

>arms, maneurism, hips and thighs width
>all make me think it's a girl
>don't say anything
>few hours later it's confirmed a girl

10/10 eyesights, i'm the fucking best.

they're working on symmetra right now

I can't believe it.
They're actually trying to balance the game again. Even the Zen nerfs are fair. As a zen player, you gotta admit that we abuse the fuck out of M2 to take down Hanzo, Widow and Tracer.

>Shots

Holy shit did they make her M2 pierce too?

>Play mystery heroes
>Spawn as Mercy

Attached: Overlord Hamsuke.mkv_snapshot_04.08_[2017.10.16_15.56.26].png (1280x720, 472K)

worst feel

>They're actually trying to balance the game again
>tracer untouched
>genji untouched

and of course you eat their shit up like a good goy that you are

oy vey goyim our small indie team can't make a single animation in less than 4 months

if they were trying then they would've nerfed genji and tracer weeks ago

seems they only nerf genji and tracers counters instead, like brigite and zen

>that hover hand
Never gets old

Attached: 43286754453.png (724x611, 129K)

I wish I knew.

Yeah, but it felt like a justified abuse when compared to: log that will 9/10 kill you immediately, insta-kill hitscan headshot from anywhere, and Tracer being Tracer.
No, only primary fire.

Attached: file.png (476x254, 106K)

Why are you looking at little girl thighs user?

I know you're baiting, but they could at least be honest with us about this. Do they actually think that we'll buy this excuse? Are people expected to believe that it'll suddenly be harder to drill orbs into some stationary sniper?
I would appreciate an honest "We think it's too easy to dome a flanker that's all over your dick" rather than some blatant lie.

>make a game balanced around counterpicks, where you lose not because were outskilled, but because they rock
>make a game with "ultimate" abilities where one person can wipe an entire team by themselves, and a team member not pressing their ult at the correct time can easily lose the game
>make a game where healing is so strong that the ttk has to be very low otherwise nothing would ever die
>make a game where every map is chokepoints

the inherent gameplay mechanics were always shit

gimmicks will keep people coming back, like HotS.

Do you have like a shrine of him in your mom's basement? yikes

the zen change is borderline retarded
its just beating around the issue, its a lip service change meant to do nothing to affect his kill potential while making it look like theyre doing something, although in reality its going to kneecap him vs tracer/genji
the problem with m2 is the range, not the burst, killing tracers with it at close range is always fair because mobile characters dont ever have to fucking be that close to him, and instead of reducing the range so that he can no longer toss volleys passively and fish for picks, theyre simply making it worse at close range

theyre just as fucking stupid as theyve always been, and theyre not going to improve until the personnel behind the game balance itself is changed, because the system they have right now is clearly just not working

retards

There's been a lot more complaints about it recently from Tracer, Widow and Hanjo players so it is what it is.

It's only really required for Tracer/Gengu anyway, since the Widow and Hanzo players don't have A or D keys.

Why nerf Genji/Tracer when you can just eat up dev time designing an entirely new hero to deal with them?

Is Mei gonna be meta now?

Attached: 3683863863.jpg (970x545, 71K)

Moira nerf in this patch
>Orbs no longer go through mei walls
>Less visual clutter with her damage
>Ult will now be more transparent

hopefully

Don’t bully her.

i hope not

what the fuck are you talking about you dumb faggot

Attached: 1501566295922.png (543x492, 149K)

r u redy 4 the Meita?

Attached: meianimated.gif (540x540, 261K)

They'd have to address the mobility creep that makes them so viable. That's a lot harder than it sounds (other than adding someone new or buffing counters).
As we saw from Sombra's buff, It can work but there needs to be a balance between that and someone with insane mobility also being able to dive the backline too.

wish theyd also lower her cancerous ult sound

Is it time for the CC meta?

Reaper is made for bullying. She should have known what she was getting into.

Attached: DSuZIYiV4AAY8-N.jpg (789x1073, 24K)

>What an unbelievable change
>Now addressing not 2, but entire 4 heroes once a quarter. One hero change per 23 days.
>Suddenly finding about existence of F tier heroes.
>Suddenly realizing that S tier heroes might be overpowered.
Fuck off Jeff, your game is shit.

The biggest issue I had with Moira wasn't the deathballs or the lock on beam but just trying to see through the completely solid block of purple to dink her head.
I just hope it also works for friendlies who are getting healed by Coalescence too (for those moira players who are still aiming at friendly heads while healing).

So
>Bugfix
>Doesn't matter
>Doesn't matter

Cool "nerf"

fun fact: mobility trumps stuns
all theyre doing is making low tier characters that already lose to shitter-enabler stun spam even worse

I don't think she'll be more than a niche pick on specific maps unless they make her blatantly overpowered.

tracer can keep her mobility because her low hp offsets it. but nothing offsets 240dps. a sensible value would be 160-180dps

as for genji removing his dash reset would do plenty to bring him in check

Probably not at any real level. The biggest thing it'll do is fuck over low skill tracer and genji players. As long as you're still trying to freeze everyone but them, it's not going to really work.

are you retarded.
>moira's biggest source of damage has another counter beyond dva and genji
>easier to see moira when she's in your face
>easier to shoot moira and see the enemy team when she's ulting
nerf

She should have went in instead of getting nervous and pulling away.

Yo I just realized something. If you can get someone to avoid you, you don't have to avoid them. You won't get into a game with them and you can still avoid someone else. Pretty good.

those things do matter, she's still getting nerfed due to bugfixes and better visuals

>Upon entering competitive mode, the player is given a short, simple, 5 question test on what a team comp is
>Passing this test with 4/5 lets you into comp, failing it means you can't enter it for 24 hours, where you take the test again and leaving you in QP, arcade and server browser

Thoughts?

You act as if her orbs should have always passed through Mei's wall rather then hitting it, just like everything

you're a fucking idiot, and probably bronze

She's still going to heal through coalescence. It's removing the huge amount of visual clutter.

literally retarded
please dont ever come up with any other ideas ever for the remainder of your abysmal life

>mfw team doesn't throw

Attached: respect.png (510x91, 12K)

Wow. That'll sure stop them!
Great idea buddy. You fixed the game!

My thought are they need to stop wating resources on the toxic shithead faggot containment mode and let it do its job while providing features to people that don't enjoy self-flagellation.

Attached: 1504140957739.png (1554x332, 137K)

>Reaper's buff is a mobility enhancement for Wraith Form
>for a character that is not built around mobility to begin with

Attached: 1431783261302.gif (612x612, 367K)

>people figure out the right answers within an hour and post them online
yeah it'll really work

Attached: 1494288608409.png (310x320, 91K)

D.Va needed a buff if anything.

why is this censored

Jeff should hire you to finish his collection of retarded developers.

>girl you like wants you to cosplay as the other half of her fujo ship on live stream

Do you have the balls to do it /owg/?

you act as if blizzard is consistent at all with interactions

>for a character that does the most damage at close range
Sounds great to me

woah man, whoever sent in that ticket is a pretty bad dude, i wouldn't want to mess with him

Only if it's Roadhog and Junkrat, and she's Junkrat.

Why?

Wraith form was nigh on useless anyway, especially in it's old form. Once they removed the souls mechanic, he couldn't regain health from anything but a health pack/team heal.
All you had to do was wait him out just outside his range and shoot him. Reloading while in wraith form helped fix it but didn't stop people from just standing 10 meters away from you while tracking.

Upping the speed boost as an escape mechanism and allowing you to cancel out ups it from a useless skill to a useful one. You'll see a lot more reapers using it to close a gap and jump out of wraith to take out targets, that's the biggest issue with it.

Buff this
Nerf that
shut the fuck up you little fucking fucks

>tfw soy rank farmers near me

Attached: 1519889412727.jpg (1044x1084, 101K)

Don't talk to our Bronze D.VA mains. We have a few of them here.

last thread they tried to convince us that reaper is shit against her