Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Attached: 63694687_p0.jpg (1300x1733, 729K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66938709
youtube.com/watch?v=xa0pCHgcsIc
youtube.com/watch?v=59wUHd892oU
youtube.com/watch?v=iJhYPjVWFAc
youtube.com/watch?v=9I805czrsnc
youtube.com/watch?v=DGpl8vO9_v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bullet!

Attached: 1500352135441.png (370x320, 37K)

there has never been a good kof game

kof13 is the best comboboar game tho

WOOOAAHHH OOOAAAH OAAAAH

Attached: bkub_chun_li.png (800x800, 158K)

Attached: 5461bac4f7dcd5c62a1ac28941d7e3a5.png (1160x1000, 684K)

thats mvc3

What game is she from?

Nice ass but
>bazooper

ok watch this

...NNNNYYYEEEEEHHHH???

Attached: 1502279923801.jpg (637x637, 123K)

Yipes is streaming
Are we watching?

Why is Flawless Deku playing for Method in Gfinity and not Broski?

Because Broski sucks cock? When's the last time he won anything at all?

*jives*

Attached: 1491576330586.jpg (1260x846, 142K)

I wish mika's chair VT2 wasn't so bad

you can tell how good a fighting game is by looking at the players who win tournaments

SFV season 1
>Infiltration, Tokido, Nuckledu, Momochi, Xiaohai, Daigo
absolute fightkino

SFV season 2
>Xian, Punk, Menard, Dogura, Yukadon
dishonest kusoge

SFV season 3
>Infiltration, Tokido...
KINO?

Attached: 1517339723895.jpg (250x201, 12K)

I've been literally playing 2002 since 05.

What are some fighting games without meaties, oki, guessies and other retarded mechanics made to milk customers?

I've been literally playing 2002 since 05.

source on that pic

Rising Thunder

FINNA KINO

Why isn't aren't Tokido, Daigo and Nuckledu listed in S2 as well since they won majors and premiers as well?
Retarded post btw.

98 is the best

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66938709

True Goten a cute but no crossdresing Goten yet.

Attached: TrunksBestBooty.jpg (1000x823, 142K)

>I've been eating my own shit for 13 years
Congratulations?

I remember KoF XII was fucked up for some reason, but I can't remember why.
Does anyone else remember?

What if Kolin made the 30th and 33rd posts ITT?
>27

How long do you think it will be before Photison gets arrested?

Attached: __cammy_white_street_fighter_drawn_by_rejean_dubois__1117dee575604785f589fa6f6b44e91a.jpg (744x859, 271K)

>Yeah I main Ryu
>Check out my sick parries dude
>*tatsus over your head*
>*random DPs in neutral*
>Bet I can parry your CA bro
>You see the Daigo parry video yet?
>VT2 or bust dude

Attached: 1512835979327.png (891x811, 1.16M)

what do you guys think of Season 3 Juri?

Attached: __han_juri_street_fighter_and_street_fighter_v_drawn_by_tea_nakenashi__5e659c220642c5351b30a18c0fa3c (688x1000, 192K)

you forgot dash mp mp

Who are you quoting?

>28th

MPs?

>6 char game

Whoops, meant to say Gohan, not Goten. You know the image I'm talking about, I assume.

Secretly still bad
What matchups does she even win?

Is that guy from yesterday here?

>kof 2002 is a bad game
????

ok retard.

Omg can one of u guys teach an eboy how to play fighters again xx

The Chi Chi cosplay one right? That one is so fuckin hot

Attached: 1521218173938.png (900x900, 213K)

All Tomboy fighting game when?

*hops at u*

Trying to parry is one of the few things that makes this boring ass game fun so why dont you just FUCK OFF

>eboy
What the fuck

Eboi

*rolls through you*

How is that a specific 02 complaint?

t. eblet

I know this is shitposting but hops is what makes kof great and keep the low IQ crapturds away.

how does having the same things that makes every kof game dogshit make 2002 good?

Correct. Certainly helps that I like Chichi.

Attached: b5bde43174.jpg (1000x1026, 280K)

>absolutely nothing to streamboar

I can't live like this bros

Are you a gay?

hops are literally the most low IQ way to do offense, even airdashing is more high IQ because those games are at least built around high mobility so you can just avoid it by superjumping

it encourages apemash on a level not otherwise seen and the meta is literally "mash jabs/high angle kicks on a hard read so they don't get in on you and convert into combo". it's not like this is even specifically an SNK problem because multiple capcom games (cvs2 and jojo, among others) have had hops and they also devolve into gimmicky rushdown mashfests

have you tried playing a fighting game

tfw you have to play a game now

genuine mental illness

this is why the white race is going extinct

person that made that is a spic

why are '16ers scared to play video games?

I'm actually asian. Chichi reminds me of my mother.

>Marvel
>SF characters are taken and turned crazy (Ryu throwing beams, Chun flying off the screen, etc.)
>BBTAG
>BB/UNI/Persona character are taken and gimped (tons of moves removed, inputs crazy simplified)
Anyone else starting to get worried about BBTag
I mean, fuck, Tager has a 214 input for Genesic Emerald Tager Buster

Attached: Disappointed.gif (251x320, 2.2M)

how do i become a pro player with no local scene and no tournaments to go to

losing makes me anxious

Attached: 1510604489222.png (836x700, 648K)

they'll only play games that are "alive" (have 100's of bottom level players throwing gimmicks at eachother online) but subconsciously know those games suck ass compared to older games in the same series or "dead" games, so they streamboar instead

Attached: 789115168454.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>Secretly

Attached: 1480904896477.jpg (560x560, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xa0pCHgcsIc

>hops are low IQ
ok retard.

>yfw tokido and poongko are kof players while not a single SF player has ever reached near the top kof skill
>yfw any kof player plays a rushdown no sf player knows how to deal because sf retards think walking forward and backwards takes huge amount of skills

Attached: 1520743017430.png (601x508, 127K)

why are you pretending that the SF characters in marvel don't lose tons of options when they end up in MVC because they always lose normals. the only times a SF character hasn't' been ass in one of those games are akuma and viper because they were effectively completely redesigned and have more over the top moves in the first place

Anyone that buys this game has low IQ, possibly single digit.

I mean, to all the streamboars out there who saw Infil do well counterpicking with her, it's impossible for them to fathom that a good player can have success with a bad character

What a cute >girl

i can tell ur mexican because of ur absolute shit english

nobody in the first world gives a FUCK about kof eat shit lmaoooooo

*mashes high/low game using hops over and over*
*lands a hit and unleashes trainingboar HD/max mode combo*

marvelous, those stupid SF rubes must be besides themselves with anger that they can't play such a superior game

online tournaments of course

complicated inputs don't make a game hard, and saying that the characters are gimped is hard to say because the new mechanics give them lots of interesting new options (gord can now rebeat mortal slide and 3C for example, which is insane) on top of the assist mechanic that would mean that if any of these characters had all their tools the game would become super kuso super fast. imagine a narukami blender with mvc style lockdown assists on top of it

>any kof player reach elite sf status in matter of weeks
>not a single sf player has ever reached average skill kof player
????

sf is basically kof for kids.

Grind on Discord ALL DAY LONG, boy.

Seriously, invest in some good internet, get a powerline adapter, and record your matches. You can do it, but it will be just as hard as a real job.

Most importantly: Ask for help in the discord. Don't just end the set and say ggs, ask for advice. This is how you improve.

When and if you ever go to an offline tournament (save money for an out of stage major), you will be more prepared than most people will think. Just be sure to compensate for lag. What game, by the way?

Attached: 1493514448842.gif (600x600, 3.54M)

Its not about what match-ups she wins, its about the match-ups that became better now so she can actually fight.
The only characters that clearly win any match-ups with no argument otherwise are Rashid, Abigail, Birdie, Guile, Menat and Dhalsim anyway.

multiple times in this clip both ioris hop at eachother with D and trade, am I supposed to be impressed?

>game with over 50 characters
>balance so garbage the two teams are 2/3rds the same

>I can't personally deal with it, so it's the game's fault
kek, what a moron

How do I apply hop pressure rushdowin in SFV? Does this work with Mika?

>SF players don't play KOF because it's too godly for them, not because it's a shit game and they aren't interested
kof is literally poverty. only trash heap countries where people couldn't afford real fighting games play it seriously except for japan where it's still heavily a side game

game series with over 14 games and even the fans admit 2/3rds of them are unplayable, used to be made by a company that was a yakuza front now its a triad front. imagine this being your childhood. I feel bad for you pablo/jose/jian, I truly do.

>company that was a yakuza front now its a triad front
Do you have a single fact to back any of this up? I have never heard anyone accuse Shin Nihon Keikaku of being a yakuza front company and I'm legit interested now.

How good do I have to be to play at locals without embarrassing myself?

youtube.com/watch?v=59wUHd892oU

how much kof do u know faggot to make bold statements on the series or even high level kof play?

SF has no hops.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJhYPjVWFAc

>imagine being this angry because we got to play the superior fighting game
>muh poverty meme

SF is literally kof for casual players.

im getting back into sfv again, so that probably. the online is kinda iffy in that game so i dont bother with it too often

grand master

no one cares how good you unless you try and start talking about balance and tiers and shit and then it turns out you have no idea how to play. and that's only if your locals has actual good player sin it, many locals being ultra silver level you will be the best player there lol

>spic so mad he's posting shitty cosplay videos now

Sweet, i just hit grand master in tekken

When you said KoF players play a rushdown SF players don't know how to deal with, I thought you meant in SF since those guys refuse to play anything but SF.

Based Enrique

the players in that vid are literally just hopping 2-3 times in a row over and over inbetween throwing out random pokes. how is this any different from anime shit

youtube.com/watch?v=9I805czrsnc

poongko was a famous kof player before learning sf to make money off casual retards playing a casualized kof clone.

check justin wong playing XIII, a literal joke.

justing wong is a fucking amateur playing kof.
youtube.com/watch?v=DGpl8vO9_v0

anime shit is trash, kof is kino.

>tfw not high iq enough to appreciate hopping

Attached: 1513803145699.png (211x239, 6K)

there's no such thing as high level kof

it's just xiaohai bodying a bunch of no name chinks and spics, wowee

he plays sf too because he wants real competition

are there any fighting games where i can bully people

Attached: push.webm (1216x512, 900K)