www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

STALEARIS
>Dev Diary #108: 2.0 Post-Release Support (part 2)
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1082789/
>2.0 tech tree
imgur.com/lEybGx7.jpg
>Pastebin(mostly outdated):
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2 (shut down)
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Attached: 1511290315788.jpg (3101x2326, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_4X_video_games
games2gether.com/endless-space-2/votes/207-creating-the-spy-faction-part-3-species-morphology
youtube.com/watch?v=XEj1Gq4e_WU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you reminded me that I have sanctum somewhere and maybe I should play it some time. danke Merkel

Can't. I'm currently recovering from the horror of bullying a cute girl to suicide. Give me some time to get over it.

It's not like she even deserves it. To that regard, I prefer Hitman, it's morally and ethically a lot easier.

first for we need to make rts great again

you weren't the first post
i'm sorry but this means that rts will never be great again

noo

nooo

what's coming in the near future? Just Iron Harvest?
fugg :--DDDD

Attached: spurdo gadsden.jpg (680x366, 18K)

Is Star Ruler 2 any good?

Attached: races.png (1920x1080, 914K)

You are transported into the Endless Space universe, as the tenant of a swanky apartment in one of the galaxy's largest metropolises.

In order to be able to pay the rent of your apartment, you need to choose THREE of the following applicants as room mates:

>A Craver Bishop. If you can stop it from solving every problem with homicide, it can be quite brotherly and has a great home gym.
>A busty and promiscuous Lumeris. Massively in debt to a local crimelord, she will try to get you to cover her rent in exchange for sex.
>An eccentric Sophon that will turn his portion of the apartment into a makeshift laboratory. He's amicable, but his creations can be very unstable.
>A Hissho weeaboo. He's recently found out about vintage Japanese cartoons, refuses to stop watching them and absolutely refuses to hide his power level.
>A relaxed Unfallen that grows his children in several giant plant pots. You won't have just three room mates for long.
>An uptight Riftborn. It's a huge neat freak that makes the apartment spotless every day, while passive-aggressively misplacing your belongings.
>A cheerful and quietly devout Vodyani. She keeps herself alive by stealing the neighbourhood's pets and leeching them for essence.
>An Amoeba hippy that constantly invites around other Amoebas. It will try to pay its share of rent with a supply of recreational chems.
>An introverted Z'Vali neckbeard who spends 99% of time playing VR games and scamming strangers online. He will devolve into autistic rage if the net ever goes down.
>A motherly Vaulter who sees herself as the matriarch of the apartment. She sees it as her duty to micromanage your life and expects your compliance.
>A Gnashast that keeps out of your business and expects you to do the same for him. The only downside is that he floods the bathroom daily.
>A female Tikanan xenophile with an unhealthy interest in you. The likelihood of surviving coitus with her is infinitesimal.

Who do you choose?

>someone invites me to a multiplayer stellaris game
>be fanatic authoritarian pacifist
>they race to box me in and assume I'm harmless
>mfw I use my ridiculous mineral gain to ideology war their ass, occupy every single system they have, and leave both wars going for 20 years while they're at 100% war exhaustion and I only have 40%
>they enter a starvation spiral while I get all their orbital income and snowball out of control
>get kicked
Balanced
For
Multiplayer

Attached: CTR.png (428x510, 393K)

Have you played and won all of them, /civ4xg/?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_4X_video_games

Attached: s1-2bff22e6a1d4e96961fdeddd61d30f72.jpg (600x450, 111K)

It's okay as an experimental RTS. It has some interesting ideas, but it can also be a big confusing.
I have yet to see a minmaxed run of it.

The Tikanan. 28 years old and still a virgin, I'd rather die a happy man than live out and become a wizard.

the unfallen is going to burn the apartment down to grow his children

they deserve it for playing Stellaris

Attached: roads.jpg (497x479, 38K)

Craver, Lumeris, Hissho.

Bro the bug, fuck the frog, and friend the bird.

First for almost being blocked into your home system when there's Organics that need protecting.

Attached: Caretaker.jpg (1680x1050, 359K)

Is the essense that makes Vodyani the same or similar to the blue light that the Broken Lords have? They share so many similarities that they must have been derived from the same piece of Endless tech.
Also Broken Lords when? They Vodyani aren't honorable enough for me

Nah, he wouldn't want the apartment to end in fire.

>Broken Lords when
Never. They all ded.

Man this looks so pretty. It could be confused with Civ V.

>play Endless Space 2 for the first time
>find planet with "strange signal" curiosity
>send out probes to explore it
>find some fucking lichen
Do the type of curiosity not impact what you find? I get that the strange lifeforms one got me some fucking trees, but the strange signal one being lichen makes no sense. The flavor text didn't even mention anything about them being these weird xeno plants that emit electromagnetic signals.

When you mouse over the curiosity type it tells you the odds of what you could find. I think anomalies can be found in any curiosity.

if sowers never ever, then broken lords probably never ever too

>play Endless space 2 for the first time
>all combats are 2 minutes of shakycam autoresolve
Really?

me want total war 4x

Attached: 1506605793639.png (211x239, 3K)

Unfallen for comfy horticulture
Hissho for martial training and mutual appreciation of fine vintage Japanese culture.
Sophon so I can claim the insurance when he inevitably blows up the apartment.

Attached: 1515051153420.jpg (435x397, 41K)

Yeah I figure, but a man can dream right? Bring back Keldron Bor at least.

>resort base at the edge of a black hole
Would you visit?

Attached: 2018-03-24_151348.jpg (1920x1080, 822K)

Welcome to Endless games. It's strategy, not tactic.

Sure why not? What's the worst thing that could happen...

Oh, the sweet, sweet brouzouf.

his criticism does have merit, but I guess it's a choice between complex combat that might get shafted by autoresolve in multiplayer or waiting for that one player who plays every battle manually

You have more control over it than in Civ 4

Can you explain ideology wars?

man says big boobs are nice
other man says small boobs are nice
war
man saying big boobs are nice is dead
now everyone like small boobs

Reminder to vote parasite:
games2gether.com/endless-space-2/votes/207-creating-the-spy-faction-part-3-species-morphology

Attached: EvilIthkul[1].jpg (800x600, 138K)

Non-fanatic pacifists can go to war just fine, they just can't make claims unless it's a defensive war.
Don't fuck with them.

So, Fanatic Authoritarian Pacifists would make a shitton of resource gain?

is it possible to go back far enough to save scum the contingincy not spawning?

Yep.
And you can totally bully your neighbors to get THEIR resources too.

>tfw I accidentally voted arachnid because arachnid and parasite switched positions in the forum post and the actual vote

Attached: 1510919898369.jpg (498x750, 96K)

Someone said last thread that if you give fanatical purifiers or devouring swarm a ringworld they can 1v15 the galaxy but they dont go to war until super late game.

I don't see evidence of this, I've had devouring swarms constantly declare war on other people, and constantly win. I just set ai aggression to high and Admiral.

Question, how much better is Grand Admiral than Admiral? I've only barely managed to squeeze in victories on normal admiral.

>conquer AI planets
>spend 20 minutes replacing their horrible building set up

FUN GAME WIZ

Attached: endthesuffering.png (863x431, 202K)

You make Kumo proud, son.

Attached: 1509033466341.png (299x276, 6K)

civ 6 AI kills all city states on its own continent then dumps envoys into ones on your continent

please respond

Thats unironically a good way to play.

How does that work, with pacifism?

Best planetary defense coming through.

Attached: goodplacement.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

yes but I don't think it is doing it for the right reasons also it is bad if you capture Auckland or Zanzibar

Why parasite and not wraith? An incorporeal species sounds much more interesting than bugs, which we already got in EL, and parasites.

Tile income is better than a percentage bonus, right?

Wraith is similar to the EL spy faction

Well done. The closest I’ve gotten to something like that was a Dimensional Horror spawning right next to my home system, blocking off two hostile empires nearby.

Because underages hate new stuff.

la creatura...
occupied enemy systems (and planets?) give resources to you
(jesus fucking christ I've been trying to post this for 5 minutes already, fuck off Veeky Forums with your "hurr durr mistyped captcha" already)

I think I might just stop playing Stellaris altogether.

Maybe wait two or three years to see and come back after there's more updates and the DLCs are cheaper and the modding area has settled down a little.

Attached: 1346417009192.gif (200x183, 445K)

The forgotten aren't ghosts, though, they're just sneaky vaulters.

Ready to take the next step

Attached: 2018-03-24_135909.jpg (1920x1080, 976K)

WHY IS THE RESORT INCOME AT ZERO
WHERE IS THE SPARKLY MONEY?

Which is?

Is this how people get absorbed into cults?

Attached: whu.gif (320x212, 977K)

Pre-resort base screenshot

So you can occupy, but not claim, enemy planets to gain their resources for a time?

That's... amusing!

>not just setting them to purge: displacement to lose control since they're usually sub-16 size.
After I learn how to make ring worlds all my inhabited systems are near my empire's capital.

But I do like the idea of The Trump Organization who specializes in building resort bases all over the galaxy and the best passenger ships

Attached: 1458544981306.jpg (255x224, 11K)

contingency spawns based on # of robotic/AI pops in any or all empires in the galaxy.

unless you're going to wipe out / impose AI banned ideology on everyone in the galaxy BEFORE endgame starts, you're getting contingency.

it's nearly impossible not to get contingency, unbidden is almost pure RNG and requires very fast physics research, and swarm might as well not exist since it relies on almost not tech being researched by anyone.

obviously you can't avoid an endgame crisis entirely, thats not how the game works.

So, I'm thinking Syncretic Evolution is a must, right? You make a perfect slave-race, and your core species are thrifty and intelligent.

What's the best way to get this wonder

Attached: CivilizationV_DX11 2018-03-24 15-53-50-42.jpg (1912x1050, 190K)

I feel like I'm burning my eyes out looking at all the information ES2 displays, but it's a good pain. Was the first one anywhere near as beautiful as 2?

>federation buttbuddy declares war to enforce belief
>we take all their planets and outposts ezpz
>30 years later
>my war status when
is this balanced for multiplayer?

Attached: 2018_03_24_3.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

THANK YOU

so i guess just go back a few saves and start gearing up for it

there is a wiki for this videogame user

About to snag Endless Space 2 + Vaulters from a Fanatical sale. Would I miss out on much by skipping on the Untold Tales and Lost Symphony DLC for now?

Hey, at least you'd get a nice view, right?

>Would I miss out on much by skipping on the Untold Tales and Lost Symphony DLC for now?
No, it's ost and minor factions

No. Lost symphony is literally just music and a minor faction.
Untold tales is a small bit of content for minor factions, giving them each a quest and introducing a few. Nothing dramatic as vaulters.

They add a nice helping of minor stuff, it wouldn't drastically affect the game to not pick them up.

and i have the entire internet to look at tits but here i am

the finest, most luxurious interstellar transport available in this galaxy and any other as far we know

hill next to oasis
great petra city if you are on king or below

I'm Commander Trump and this is my favorite resort in the galaxy, lemme tell ya.

the Vodyani sounds cute, I'll also take the Hissho weeb and the gym bro Craver ofc

Attached: succ your life force.jpg (250x432, 54K)

is my GPU dying?

Attached: 20180325001542_1.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

Take the Lumeris and bang her all day.

Nope, just quality Paradox multiplayer balance

a weapon to surpass metal gear?

how exactly do vodyani reproduce and were they hot in their natural state?

They dust other people to get new suits.
No, they were pretty ugly.

They had 4 unnaturally large arms and looked kinda like frogs.

Attached: 1493710377978.jpg (360x414, 22K)

you can see their old forms in this trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=XEj1Gq4e_WU

I enjoy the fact that the prethoryn "leaders" are thousands of years old, it really gives them some flavour

Attached: 20180325002913_1.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

how the fuck do i form a federation with a fellow hivemind when trust is capped at 75?

you give them 20000 energy so they'll like you more

Where's the +10% bonus from Fanatic Authoritarian?

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

they're not slaves

10% bonus from slave labor, the guy you're mousing over isn't a slave.