pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093500
>Patch 3.2 Ascendancy Changes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2090663
>Patch 3.2 League: Bestiary
pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB

Last Shaped Underground Sea:

Attached: 1521382761486.jpg (329x427, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AwwCD2ex
pastebin.com/bBsi32iD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

burp

Is there a reason to ever play golems over spectres?

Having too much currency

fags

Attached: minecraft youtubers.png (500x536, 181K)

does changing character when fighting the elder still leaves the elder on the same spot? does he drop the memory fragment?

Stop consuming anime if you have to play poe already

Attached: skatefu.webm (800x451, 1.8M)

you're not my mom you can't tell me what to do

Daily reminder that animehaters need to go back to /pol/

I dont get it. Are minecraft youtubers redpilling the minecraft kids?

>retard trying to exchance leage currency for standard currency

Attached: minecraftyoutubers2.jpg (326x322, 21K)

>everyone I dont like is pol

kys animefaggot

but I can bully you, something your mom should have done but never did. And now look at you

Okay, now do one with the wolves stuck with arrows like a hedgehog.

spot the chink slaves

Attached: PathOfExile_x64Steam_2018-03-24_16-16-07.jpg (1680x1050, 584K)

This site went down the shitter once newfags started flooding in.

i dont have that one kek

templar is badass

what i'm supposed to do with skill gems?
level up + buy gems for quality + corrupt = sell?
just sell at 20? or dont worry about leveling them up unless 15+ quality?

level gems in skill swap, when they get to lvl 20 vendor with a gcp and they will reset to lvl one but be 20% quality, level again and vaal
sell the already quality drops as is
find the most expensive gems using poe.ninja or someshit

I am and Im also a RF player. You might be onto something here

Attached: Do the memes control us or we control them, that is the question.png (698x840, 660K)

So I'm playing Oro's Flicker and I need mana leech nodes. The question is which one do I take, each cost 3 skill points.

>Spirit Void
>1.6% leech, 40% mana leech increase and 5% cap
>can potentially drop 10% mana leech for another .4% life leech if I took the split from the middle.

or
>Essence Void
>40% mana leech, 5% cap, 1.4% leech
>but get 2 mana per enemy hit by attacks.

>trading with someone
>he cancels trade and goes to the stash because he forgot to take currency out or something
>even though it's about 10 feet away from the tp, he cant find it and starts looking around my hideout
>dude is like in slow motion, running at a snails pace
>takes a full minute to do a lap around the room and eventually crawl over to the stash

how the fuck does someone even manage to get so slow? it wasnt even the default movement speed, he was a fucking tortoise

>slaves
>bots

two different things

yep
one is ur mum
the other is how i make money

you just need one, pickup that small node giving 0.4% mana/0.4% life between spirit void and vitality void.

Neither. Get one 0.4% node and have not shit damage so it's enough.

>stacked deck
>contains one card

leave your degenerate ways behind, stop letting you become all feminized. stop consuming the soy in cartoon form

You only need 1 mana leech node to sustain a 5L flicker. Once you move into 6L flicker though you either need Poachers Mark or a whole bunch of MGOH.

oh fuck me

Attached: breach boss.png (1920x1080, 3.7M)

You're getting 30mil/hr in underground seas at 98? Cause if not it doesn't compete with shaped t13/t14

good post

you don't get 30m/h at lv 98 doing shaped maps
like ever

Obviously this was in the juciest of maps but I consistently got 26-30mil running my shores and 30-34mil in waste pools. I've peaked at 48mil in double beyond.

Attached: ss (2018-03-24 at 01.25.24).jpg (1936x1056, 1013K)

tfw newfag and having a comfy time at maps

you can level up your gems by clicking them

>8k life
>81% max res
>oneshot by faggot nigger frost totem on shaped plateau

map didnt even have hard mods, just +speed. im at a loss right now.

you deserve it faggot FUCK you

The devs even gave him a cartoonish windup move before the ice nova, you have only yourself to blame.

welcome to PoE boss design, enjoy your stay

i know, the map had +speed and fortune favors the brave gave me onslaught so it was pretty much instant. regardless i expected to survive it. also had wise oak up.

>10+ long winters all posted at 10c within the last day or two

Really makes me think.

find those numbers dubious (or it would mean that you could powerlevel 98->100 in half a day if you wanted)
anyone can snapshot xp/hour after one "juicy" map like you mentioned, doesn't mean you can sustain it

By the way, to the user that is planning to do Mirror Arrow summoner, take into consideration that Watcher's Eye has a mod that gives 50% cooldown recovery on movement skills when affected by Haste. And it's really not that expensive, you can get one for 15c if you are fine with having the other mod wasted on purities. Got myself phasing on haste and cooldown on haste for 1 ex so even good ones aren't that expensive.

if you're melee, always kill puruna first
rookie mistake regardless of damage expectations

>zana 7 rota
>my turn comes up
>putrid cloister
>get first two bosses down
>i get a starforge div card
>two guys nearly rip and log
>third guy deletes himself
I feel responsible. I respect him for playing cyclone, maybe I should give him the div card.

or not because im poor as shit

I mean if you're going to argue that theres no way I can actually prove my xp/hr unless I recorded it. Both my recordings of 26-30mil and 30-34 mil came from running 15 back to back sextanted beyoned maps. Of course thats just the xp bar rate and I know poe-racing had me at about 23mil/hr. Anyways what I was originally getting at is underground sea isn't the best for xp even if its incredibly good for sustain and munz.

>get this on a deadeye

What would that bring your cd to? .5?

goes without saying a t11 no matter how dense it is is not going to compete with t13+ let alone if you double beyond the latter

I meant the fact that:
>Grinding ab absolute minimum of 480 Div cards for a single Unique

i've been one shot by him too, just on a different character, so i've been wary ever since

>has the same xp/h of shaped t13s
Was the line I was originally responding to, and the rates I had for shores and pools wasn't double beyond as I saved those maps for the best sextants. I got 27m/hr in sextant beyond seas at 97 so I imagine i'd get 21mil in them at 98.

why is this thread so dead?

The Virgin MoM
The Chad Blood Magic

convince me to play another (non-MF) bow build besides scion with lionseye glare/chin sol switch
really don't see a better build unless you go champion with an expensive harbringer

Deadeye with rigwalds quills and tornado shot helm with qotf for maximum movespeed.

>Progressing the atlas is bearable now
>Map kikes got fucked
God bless garbinger orbs.

Attached: 1236637601003.jpg (250x250, 34K)

The low effort meme

What am I even missing to make the Harbinger Orb recipe?

everyone stopped playing 2 weeks ago
the only people left are:
shitters who ask for help for their shitter builds
autists who grind for level 100 even though the league is trash
weebs blogging about whether it's a good lab day or not

stupid elder

Attached: nice.jpg (2560x1440, 1.54M)

You probably already got everything for more than one recipe but GGG is retarded and made it so you can only unlock it if you capture one of the beasts needed.

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Attached: inside_Kitava.png (1080x608, 441K)

>155
Grandmasters and Twilight Temple?
I just looked it up.
>Have everything except an Ilvl80+ OCTOPUS
>Have an Ilvl80+ Cephalapod, but it's not a FUCKING OCTOPUS
Fucking hell.

grandmaster and shaper desu
waiting for level 86 to get a big node and go kill him

>Shaper
Ah, makes sense. Good luck, soldier.

Fucking yeah finally this league paid off.
Today I made 2 fevered minds, tornado shot enchant on rat's nest, 4 21/20 gems and got 6 link corrupted rare better than my chest.
On the bad side, I have 1 red map and 9 offerings left.

Nice quints.

Did they buff drop rates across the board or was it just the yellow beasts? I've been gone for a week and i feel like currency and maps are dropping like crazy now. Did reddit win?

Attached: 1465567019387.jpg (1023x682, 139K)

low effort quints

thanks lad, y-you too

Just Lemon Devils.

great, another retard who doesn't understand statistics and extrapolates buffs or nerfs "across the board" because he hit a lucky/unlucky streak, just what this thread needed

>manage to beat red elder least league no problem
>can't evne beat yellow elder this league

Uhhhhhhh poetards?

tfw spend 30 mins autistically decorating my hideout

I am getting my ass handed to me by the elder.
The fucking propagators just keep shitting up the arena and I cant kill them fast enought.
I killed the elder first try no problem last league with almost the exact same build.
My main problem is the propagators and the damn slow. My hero is standing outside the cone of death but still gets slowed to an almost complete standstill.
pastebin.com/AwwCD2ex
Any pointers?

Only 30? Must have been a barebones Elreon decoration plus lots of carpet.

quints has spoken

if only there was a way to be immune to slowing effects

how tf did u know lad

shit build
shit player

>map is filled to the brim with white chests
>cant stop to loot them because of constant degen that requires me to stay in combat

trust me, there is no worse feeling

i dont like you

What.

the fuck is this troll pastebin
you don't even have a main skill
double scaeva? ugh

What the hell kinda build is that? Where is your damage? How are you expecting to kill anything with a 1L Blade Flurry, a 1L Warchief, and 2 counterattack skills? Unless you swapped some gems recently.

Why not both?

First league MFing. Currently running poets pen VD with 60iiq. Its decently fast and safe for farming yellows.

Finally saved up enough for a windripper, but is it worth making the switch over to TS deadeye?

>catarina spawns at the end of a map asking you to feed 50 souls to her pet zombie, but there are only 3 monsters remaining in the whole zone

Attached: 4Chan_Meme_Pepe_Feelsguy_Gun.jpg (380x250, 28K)

so how good is might of the meek

I just noticed that I switched my Haste and my BF arround.
I also noticed that I sold my lvl 19 14% lacerate for a GCP recipe

Attached: Embarrassing.jpg (500x700, 64K)

wtf were you drunk/high?

It's a pity a great deal of PoE mtxes look worse or at least much weirder than the bog-standard skills and spells in other ARPGs. The fireballs in Wolcen's *alpha* look better than anything fire-related in PoE. And that's not just down to them using the crysis engine -- it's simply because it looks like a bloody fireball. Not some crappy little glowing rock with a trail of smoke.

The baffling thing is how much work goes into PoE mtxes to produce such consistently tasteless junk. I'd rather pay for a good looking *actual* fireball than a weird dragon's head, and I imagine it's probably easier to do. I get the whole 'not wanting to look like other ARPGs' thing but recent mtxes (right up to that dreadfully overcooked Kraken portal) look more like GGG showing off technical skills than creating aesthetically pleasing cosmetics.

Attached: 1403861790250.jpg (521x521, 66K)

i will nebe eba do the iiq jew meme again, the drops feels as shit as they always are

Reminder that we had a good looking fireball skin as base but it was changed cause of performance issues

>127k dps, configured in a way that would be diffiult to pull off in a boss fight
lmao user heres my bestiary bf build
pastebin.com/bBsi32iD

to entertain doubt is to dance with death

the only thing that was buffed was yellow beasts loot. Get in on the MF and farm those dudes for free mirrors and kaoms hearts while you can.

Attached: 1515803759418.jpg (901x1107, 368K)

On my Deadeye it goes from 1.5 to 1.29 with a 33% roll so no, nothing that immensely drastic. By the way, does anyone know if using a Divine Orb on a Watcher's Eye will only reroll the numeric values or give different X on Y aura mods?

Attached: 95% chance to hit.jpg (500x352, 47K)