>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Attached: roll souls 3.webm (640x368, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F9SikgOYyLkDkGUsq01_OMBVQTVgd3uT-_iGaHIWlNU/edit
darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Game Progress Route
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw they patch out toggle escape in Dark Souls Remaster

Attached: 1521504766756.jpg (480x270, 50K)

Character Name > Player Gamertag
Dancer > Fume Sorceress > Desert THOT

How do I get DS2 keybinds to be like DS1? Im using mouse and keyboard and shit feels really wonky compared to DS1

dark soukls good game

Reminder that the sliders sheet for DaS3 has been updated and should be submission ready. Any suggestions for improvement are welcome.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F9SikgOYyLkDkGUsq01_OMBVQTVgd3uT-_iGaHIWlNU/edit

There are literally less than ten male sliders collected over the years (compared to the 30 or so female sliders), so if anyone wants to share sliders that aren't waifus, feel free to expand that section. If you must submit trap sliders, please do so under the female section, people can choose for themselves whether they want to make traps or not. Cute male sliders are welcome in the male section though.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1923x892, 889K)

>AR calculators don't let you choose a reinforcement level
This is so annoying.
Some weapons like the Cathedral Knight UGS have low AR at +10 but are pretty good at like +6.

I'm up for the item transfer if you're still up.

just use soulsplanner you dumbo

Are you using Mugenmonkey? If so, that's your problem right there.

Yeah, I'm still here.

About to start DS3 for the first time
Is there anything that's essential to know?
(I've played DS1 a lot btw)

After farming the Harald Legion Knight near the first bonfire for about one hour and not getting any piece of his armor set,
I used CE to get 100% drop rate from him.

Will I be pardoned?

Attached: 423432234324.jpg (600x338, 59K)

I know that you can use soulsplanner for individual weapons but I'd like to see a list with all +2 or +6 weapons to see if there's any uncommon weapon that has nice scalling compared to the usual stuff.

Still waiting at High Wall, haven't seen anything.

So make a fucking spreadsheet yourself and compare them. Not that hard.

Ok so high wall, pw majestic ,what do you need to transfer?

>Obligatory Desert Slut for /dsg/

ffs people - don't spam them AGAIN. One is enough per thread.

Attached: tumblr_o5ltwfGOyT1ux6ttso1_1280.jpg (828x1100, 372K)

Don't start herald, thief, assassin; they all have shitty stat spread.
Yeah, you can do that on soulsplanner, are you retarded?

Sign is down

It is only human.

Attached: 1517017855672.jpg (707x441, 109K)

Prisoner's chain, ring of favor, knight's ring, harald legion armor, slave knight hood, smough's gauntlets, leggings and hammer, havel's ring, and some souls. I was planning on making a Dedede build.

I cannot express how much I love that stupid picture

I guess I am, just found it.
Thank you.

Thanks, father.

VIGILANT for the place and npc
Extra playable skeletons for the race at the time, but Jarek has a better version
Robes are from daedra of coldharbour or something
Literally and metaphorically yes

Ok where you want the stuff? High wall and I drop my white sign there?

That'll work. I'm there on my other character.

>tfw lvl 32 and still haven't upgraded any weapon
Bros wtf should i use as a pyromancer ??? I can't decide

Attached: 1519770968106.jpg (600x312, 24K)

Reminder; do NOT respond to poorfags who can't afford $40 games.

Attached: 1492833275586.png (320x568, 294K)

Is DS2 supposed to be harder than DS1? Idk if I took the wrong path or something but this shit is pretty difficult

Estoc :3

Lothric K***ht Straight Sword
Corvian Scythe
Astora Greatsword
Onyx Blade

ebin meme man got me. I still need the hammer, but I have no embers.

>muling with White Sign Soapstone

Attached: FeelsRedMan.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

>Astora Greatsword
and deep infusion ? Or chaos/dark ?

Dark Hand.
It's strong on any character but even better on a pyro.

I'm still disappointed that they didn't keep the scant few innovations Ds2 had in Ds3. I guess it's a blessing in disguise because in addition to the small amount of good they also ignored all the garbage that made 2 the worst entry in the series.

Attached: 1491184699010 - Copy.png (480x1438, 990K)

Deep and Fire are only good if you have literally zero offensive stats. Go with Chaos and Dark.

Can't you buy an ember from the handmaid? I'll drop you some embers when we meet next.

Still gets me

Attached: 1497025167599.png (500x300, 93K)

I got a couple from Cemetary of Ash, heading back to High Wall now. Thanks in advance.

>upgrading Dark Hand
user...

Corvian Greatknife.

>they also ignored all the garbage
What happened to critical thinking? What's the point of trying things if you can't tell which were good ideas and which were bad? Btw way, did any "idea" besides seeds come from ds2? Not items and the such but functions.

He's just asking what weapon he should use though.

Thanks friend, now I'm off to clobber the world.

Attached: king dedede.png (596x339, 217K)

Any tips on this? I'm a bit lost

i'll keep those in mind since i don't have them yet...only in cathedral of the deep atm, with irithyll straight sword +0 . I like that i burn them with left hand and freeze them with right hand

Attached: 20180324231011_1.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

DS2 is literally built to annoy the fuck out of people, it's slow and clunky and full of surprise attacks that become enraging. So enjoy - this is how you should be going at it

darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Game Progress Route

can someone post that pic of the weird looking guy with spiky hair drowning in what looks like honey people use to represent chugging

Context is your friend. He's asking for a weapon to use as a Pyromancer, and since he doesn't know he hasn't used any upgrade materials yet. Once he does know, he intends to use those upgrade materials, but they won't do any good on a weapon that can't be upgraded.

>Kekxtra

Hey no problem. Always good to help some PS4bros out.

You can get Dark Hand after Vordt.

I hate to say it, but straight sword. Or a mace, because having that on-demand pseudo poise can surprise fuckers when you're a squishy fireball man and I believe the Morning Star takes to Dark infusion really well.

Attached: I'm just gonna take a sippy quickly.jpg (331x341, 38K)

In my attempts to be a basic bitch in DaS3, I wanted to main a Bastard Sword. I was going Sharp with 27/40, but I'd obviously get more out of twohanding it with Refined so which one? Is the Bastard Sword's WA any good?

Vordts Greathammer or Great Mace?

Any weapon art for greatswords that isn't Perseverance is garbage unless you're doing stupid arena mixups.

>Some weapons like the Cathedral Knight UGS have low AR at +10 but are pretty good at like +6.

What?

test

Do I get thrown into NG+ as soon as I kill Soul of Cinder?

Yes. That's why anybody you see using Sunlight Spear has clearly beaten the entire game all over again to be able to use it in a place that isn't High Wall.

>blight town
Part of me just wants to fight through this hellhole and climb back to firelink and never come back

But his set is gorgeous and I want it.

Attached: 1521334484458.jpg (830x468, 22K)

You don't get immediately put into NG+, you're given the option to go into the next cycle, or stay in NG.

Just read how, thanks
alright i'll try, i like the morning star mace

I'll enjoy new games, you can buy the same 7 years old game for $40.

No.

That dude is fucking with you, in DS2/DS3 the game asks you if you want to go to NG Plus after you get the ending. Hell, you can just homeward out after killing SoC iirc.

Vordt's is better at low SL, Mace has better looks

Stomp launcher doesn't look terrible

I remember that's how it was done in DaS2 but didn't know if that was the case here. Thanks though, I'll probably homeward out right after killing him so I don't accidentally trip over the First Flame trying to recover my souls or some shit.

Perseverance is a meme anyway. The only thing it's good for are ultras, anything faster hits you once and rolls away. Pers trading with big dongs is not even necessary when you can just outspace them with ease.

>FROMshill still trying this hard.

So fucking Ornstein is the only one of the four Knights alive even after DS3 events?

What happened with Artorias girlfriend, she was alive on DS1.

Attached: 23089495_p1_master1200.jpg (800x661, 368K)

Which dark souls game had different backstab animations for spears? I swear I remember a spear backstab lifting the enemy up then slamming them into the ground. Or am I completely high?

It has 60 less AR than a Greatsword at 66+10 but that goes down to 20 at 26+6 while being lighter and able to combo r1r2.
The pokes also really pretty hard with a leo ring, 800+ damage at SL 50 is no joke.

thats ds2

The Chosen Undead murdered her for her clothes. Yes, this is canon.

That was 2, spears/lances/halberds all used that set of animations

Why did From remove these cool animations for DS3?

>she was alive on DS1.
No she wasn't. And we don't really know what happened to Gough but the settlement giant has his bow. Also, what makes you think Ornstein is alive after DS3?
DS2 had some very satisfying critical animation even though the startups (that shove or whatever it was that initiated a backstab, backhanding someone's shield knocking it away and the worst offender, deflecting someone's blow dropping him to the floor) were pretty ass

Attached: file.png (1360x768, 1.91M)

i think they wanted it to have the same animation speed for i-frames
since you arent invincible while backstabbing in ds2

>Also, what makes you think Ornstein is alive after DS3?
Because Ornstein went to see the Nameless King after the events of DS1 and left his armor in the arena in DS3 after you kill the nameless king.
There is no confirmation or information about his fate.

>even after DS3's events
It's debatable whether Orns is alive post-DS3 but then again nothing explicitly says he died so it's up to your personal interpretation.

>What happened with Artorias' girlfriend?
Probably enslaved, mindbroken and used as a sex slave by Pontiff, then turned into Dancer of the Boreal Valley. Or maybe Dancer is her daughter or something.

I think the reason might've been that they were too slow vs the quick DS1 style animation. They really could've made a new backstab animation for reaper class weapons, no excuse there honestly.

What do you mean? I'm gonna enjoy buying code vein.

>Artorias was able to cum inside her while doing it in the missionary position

>What happened with Artorias girlfriend, she was alive on DS1
he went to see the nameless king

i want to fug Ciaran

Attached: 1430728%20-%20Dark_Souls%20Knight_Artorias%20Lord%27s_blade_Ciaran.jpg (1000x900, 60K)

God, just imagine having a 8ft tall bf like Artorias. Imagine his THICC knightly cock filling your little human holes.

Dark souls won>dark souls pee>dark souls poo

>get invaded
>red guy does nothing but gestures and sits down
>bluefag shows up
>attacks red and gets rekt
>red guy goes back to sitting down
Fuck Gwyn and fuck blue people.

user STOP!

Attached: Ciaran.png (299x345, 209K)

There is nothing better than invading a host using Way of Blue.
Tongues for days.

Attached: 1511200544519.jpg (328x448, 18K)

>Flamberge Sharp gives me a higher AR than any Claymore or Bastard Sword
I'm being rused right?

>grinding Concords Kept
>listening to music, chatting to bros, it's a comfy time
>suddenly realise im actually being summoned
>rush to unequip mimic hat and gold ring
>spawn in
ALRIGHt jesus its been a fucking while but lets see wha-
>completely fucking flub the fight, get my shit slapped by the dank purp
>reappear in my own world
>unequip the Darkmoon covenant in shame

I'm sorry Yorshka

ALRIGHT YOU FUCKING HOMOS, IN A 1 VS 1 BETWEEN ARTORIAS AND ORNSTEIN WHO FUCKING WINS?

Attached: 16321809_p0.jpg (1000x1400, 1.76M)

Try STR build.

I am bloody certain Ciaran would explode if he did that to her even once.