/mbgg/ - Mobage General #866

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. These are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Alice Gear Aegis, Princess Connect Re:dive

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n (embed)

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposting. Replying to it just shits up the thread even further and doesn't help at all.

>Previous thread:

Attached: __m1903_springfield_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_moon_and_girls_frontline_drawn_by_tsuaaa__sample-764e2e88 (850x1202, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

x-legend.com/aurakingdom/intro/1/#page-1
houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/51763
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thta's actually not that bad, how long has it been on the play store?

Second for lolis

Attached: DZEWre6VQAAy3OU.jpg (1950x1400, 281K)

Attached: BF9209FF-3AE7-451C-BF86-28523480316B.jpg (738x884, 230K)

Remember that the offtopic shitposts are never going to go away unless you do your part and actually report/ignore them. There's no point in complaining about moderation or the quality of the thread if you don't do your part in helping clean up the place.

Apparently people needed to be reminded of this so I stuck it back in the OP again.

Attached: __suomi_kp31_girls_frontline_drawn_by_bloody0rabby__sample-4505b4e7ea8519b87604f858887c3844.jpg (850x601, 131K)

So what's the latest PasuMemo news?

Attached: 789089.jpg (424x640, 67K)

If you filter shitposts and resign yourself from reporting them, the general becomes really accessible and nothing is really insulting outside of some dumb posts.

What english games does /mbgg/ plays so I can hop in?

I just don't understand why people can't keep things where they belong. Is it really that hard for people to stick to the topic at hand instead of derailing a completely unrelated thread with garbage no one wants to see?

Godamn I just started that Valkyrie Connect and landed me a Freya, and it turns out the whole game is a cash cow so my rolls will be shit next month. Uninstalling seems like the only option to save my shekels.

Play Princess Connect instead. Its literally Valkyrie connect but better, cuter and fotm.

Any updates on that Dragon Ball Legends mobile game release for NA? Really looking foreard to it specially now that Super ends tonight.

>English

Look at the OP man, there's no English games. Its a mystery why we haven't removed Valkyrie connect considering no one plays it and the last English game to be discussed here moved to its own thread.

Well considering they just released a trailer I say its a safe bet to say its going to take months for that.

Is this the new /pcrg/?

Play Aura Kingdom Mobile with me

Attached: ak01.jpg (1920x1080, 1.64M)

you know you have a general for that trash, right?

The one on the pc was boring

I used to play the pc version of it and spent auite soke hours on it. Is the class system the same where you can change your class at the push of a botton? Also, is it auto play shit or is it still faithful to the pc one?

it was great during beta and in private server's first few months

I played this with Veeky Forums when the MMO had its own general.

Me and my friends were looking for a MMO and we ended up on this. Game was okay, we didn't even last a week but the thread seemed like a pretty comfy place with minimal/zero shitposting.

Oh also, how long have this game been available for mobile?

Also good, though I think it fits her better with color 4.

Spent 150 gems trying to get one from gacha to key, before I realized I could do it with the free Hibari too.

Did you at least get something in return?

The key feature has to be the best feature they've added so far
I just wish you could get more than 2 every 10~ days

Playing Princess connect for an extended period of time suddenly gave me an urge to start playing Flower Knight Girl for some reason.

Maybe Priconne awakened my love and enjoyment of autobattle games? Its kind of nice to enjoy the game and the collection aspects of the game without much effort or grinding and then spend the rest of the time doing something else instead of spending hours grinding away then have to do it again every day.

Attached: ames.jpg (850x1203, 364K)

I want to impregnate my 11 year old elf waifu

Attached: Screenshot_20180218-051451.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Considering she doesn't know it's "wrong" for her to be in the same bed as you, it makes me wonder if she even knows how pregnancy works.

To those playing Aura Kingdom, will I still be able to redeem the sharing event prizes if I make an account today? Because it seems like a hell of a boost for new players.
I loged in with a social media account and got a 300 gem coupon but nothing about the other better prizes.

I wonder what made them go from titty highschooler main character to 11 year old loli main character. Maybe lolis sell more?

Attached: __kusano_yui_cygames_and_princess_connect__febf6084bc83bf7610f0670f25398ef4.png (888x1110, 483K)

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if it had something to do with Taneda Risa's (Yui's VA) extended medical leave. But then again fatty gaijin did show up just at the end of the original game so who knows.

Attached: Yui's Yuis.jpg (640x840, 130K)

So was Yui ntr'd?

What does it says? Is my iphone too shit to play it?

Attached: IMG_0113.png (640x1136, 406K)

It is hard because the intention of shitposters is to shitpost, so why would they stop?

Aside from SRs and disappointment, no.

Agreed on both points. Though I haven't rolled enough neat outfits to need them in bulk, anyway.

yep

"Buy an android"

Your iOS is probably too old?

Unless you're on a recent model then its somthing else. For future reference, use the built in OCR that the google translate app has for error codes and stuff, it's really helpful.

Stop posting Kokkoro. I dont want to be a pedo

You became one the moment you started playing this game and got yourself an elf loli wife

Attached: kokkoro.png (1800x2400, 1.39M)

>new thread
>95% of the posts are priconne
Get your own thread already,

>Is the class system the same where you can change your class at the push of a botton?
I don't know about push of a button but you can indeed change your subclass whenever you want. At what cost I'm not sure, never tried.

>Also, is it auto play shit or is it still faithful to the pc one?
It's semi-auto. I feel like they did a good enough job porting it into mobile.
If you toggle the auto button and click on enemy, it will cycle through your quickslots but you can also use move around and tap on skills yourself.
There's 6 slots for skills but you have 12 skills from main + sub class. I wish there's more slots.
Envoy's path is still there but not as huge as on PC.
Some skills got removed like sorcerers can't summon minions anymore so that kind of sucks.
Modes like Sky Tower and Otherworlds are there. Minigames like fishing are there.
PvP is against AIs. There's 1v1, 3v3 (you pick your allies from friend/guild list, is a shitshow but it's where you get good gears from) and guild wars.
Currency is mostly gems for doing anything from buying refining crystals to summoning eidolon/costume gachas. For now they're showering players with gems like crazy.
Paid currency is diamond which is used when you have no gems and for stuff like renaming and shit. Don't matter much.
The game has VIP feature but nothing too crazy. Lets you grind dungeons more and get cosmetic shit.

I say to join me but not sure if people would like it. I mainly play for nostalgia. It's hard to level after level 50 when there's no more quests and nothing to do when you get there. Game is only officially out in English like a week though, maybe it will get more content later.

Site: x-legend.com/aurakingdom/intro/1/#page-1

Attached: shirayuki.jpg (1920x1080, 533K)

>user used to ask /pcrg/ to merge back to /mbgg/
>now you guys dont want us here

Wtf bro don't kick me

Fuck off. You guys KNOW your game can survive on its own and you’re still taking up space here.

I'll take ten thousand priconne posts over 100 posts of some retard crying and shitting the place up because he doesnt like ne game.

t. grancypher

man i remember playing this game with the people of the Aurakingdom thread on the private server, cant remember if the name of the guild was "fishing Kingdom" or "No Fun Allowed".

I like you bro!

Yeah I'm about to download it and become an active regular player, I'm fucking glad its not been out for longer than a month

this is a pricone thread now
so..shut up

>95%
At the time of this post, 14/38 of post in the thread was about Priconne. 14/38 = 36%.

Should have known shitposter was not only SEA, EOP, and a tranny. He probably never graduated elementary school.

When will we get limited Priconne gacha, bros?
We approach near towards Pecorin birthday.

Fucking trannies really need to hurry up and kill themselves. You're making this general shittier than what it is.

Is Ames related to Fio?

I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't bled yet.

Possibly because an 11 year old loli can openly hunger for cock yet still remain cute and pure. That's just not something a JK can get away with.

hopefully never since I wont get any of them anyway

Yui got NTR'd by p. much everyone. Even her best friend secretly makes moves behind her back.

They're largely implied, if not confirmed, to be the same person.

We didn't get anything for Rima's, so nothing

I can't believe people still buy iphones

NFA was the original Aeria guild.
When we moved to private server it became Fishing Kingdom. Good times.

Attached: game 2014-03-19 22-36-02-78.png (1360x768, 1.03M)

What phone do you suggest?

I think it might be time to revive this game

The iPhone X

They couldn't sustain a general then because clan battles didn't exist yet to make low effort shitposts about.

You're the one making low effort shitposts though. I see no videogames in your post or in this reply. Look what you've done.

Shouldn't you be in /svg/ starting craft wars, esl-kun?

Is Houkai 3rd any good

Attached: 7997221_20161001044241.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

You're supposed to reroll for a nice S-rank but yes

Unironically the Razer phone

Who's good?

houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/51763

Nozomi a shit desu

Nozomi's a cute, and someone whom I'd very much like to paint her toenails for her.

how recent is that picture, because i remember Seraphica? I miss playing that axe class that was pretty much "Stomp the ground for meter, then spin until shit dies" class.

>implying people would listen even if you added it back in the OP

>how recent
It's in the filename, 2014-03-19 22-36-02-78.
Seraphica is a crazy Polish guy who's obsessed with the game. Even became something like a GM/tester for the private server I think? Probably still plays on that server to this day.
Love the guy.

You're not Genny the PvP god are you? I know he posts on /mbgg/ since I think I recognize him playing Unison League with /mbgg/ a while back.

What's a shitpost?

Whatever you don't like

Makes sense.

shit OP I want chinks out

When's the 27 year old hag gonna be released

Probably not for a while considering she's likely to be like a major antagonist within this 4D chess game called アストライア.

Ames is the broken up remains of Fio. Shizuru's Rank 4 story confirms it through a call with Akira. She was deleted by Mana at the end, but Minerva saved some of her data and she gets brought back in the epilogue

>CH
Stop now and uninstall that shit and go get the glorious nippon version instead.

>through a call with Akira
This is what has me really curious, it makes me wonder exactly how far to an extent the new world is of a "real" world. If Shizuru, Akira, and others still have those sorta admin-like powers/authorities/etc., if anything can be done about un-doing the isekai memes, restoring people's memories, etc. And other stuff like where Mana/Kaiser's been in all of the new game so far. And also explanations on things like the shadow entities, if the original IRL still exists, etc. Guess we'll only know with time to tell.

How do I finish raid dailies in scooters? I hosted one and killed a random one but it won't complete

Why does Peco hide her real name Justina von Astraea in the real world as well? I get why she's hiding her identity as a princess in the game setting, but why did she need to be secretive offline when meeting a stranger in the street of a foreign nation? Is this explained after story 4? Haven't 3* Peco yet.

No, people probably dont remember me from that game, Rodo, i played a while but never got to the point of becoming an Eceleb in it since i was never too hardcore into it.

So what exactly happened to /padg/?

Does the once a day event quest in shironeko that gives the 1m gold and 100k souls also give that big amount of exp?

Akira can still mess around with the world's properties and Cristina still has a bit of her "Absolute" power, but they don't seem to have full access to them.
From the story chapters I've seen, the Shadows are fragments of the girls memories from the previous games, which is probably why they drop memory pieces in the dungeons and hard mode. Saren and Ayane's Shadows directly repeat lines from the previous game.

I've watched some spoiler videos on YouTube. Tiana hides her name because she wants to avoid the media attention. She's the real princess of a country.

Sharing accounts is okay as long as you clean after yourself

Ha, so she's princess incognito no matter where she goes.

I see. That all makes sense now. I've heard a lot of praise about Re:dvie's scenario writer, but it's really nice to know the games' stories probably weren't just some chicken scratch written by some intern fresh out of college.

Speak for yourself. I like my Nozomi sullied and leaking hotglue after the previous user.

retard

no u

>Cristina and Akira
Who are those? And what happened to the goddess of the old world?

Interested in knowing how Ames became the goddess of the new world instead of anyone else

Poor Nozomi, she was just a regular PriConne girl who happened to be the unfortunate fate of being some stupid meme. She deserved better.