byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Try the latest 512 version! It SHOULD be mostly functional
If that doesn't work, downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/G468vcr

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Attached: 1420733157765.gif (480x480, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6q4-x9V0iCI
youtube.com/watch?v=qwSso_nRWng
youtube.com/watch?v=tNVhSLtEpcU&feature=youtu.be&t=84
youtube.com/watch?v=MTaqc3_5oYg
youtube.com/watch?v=OO8To_XZsFE&list=PL8EFD08AB308CA452&index=8
ss13.moe/forum/viewforum.php?f=6
youtube.com/watch?v=IxDOk5r8KUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for cargonia

Some more advice I forgot last thread:
If you wire >1GW to grid people can't build new machines, always do this so nobody can build a maint AI upload

post it
you know what i'm talking about

Those sci guys always do it on the outpost anyway
Did that “can’t subvert z1 sillies from z5” pr go through?

>mushroom people are recolored humans
Nothing of value was added

Yeah I'd like somebody to make something better than what Durgen did

now what was that at the shuttle

>giving Cult End Bosses flavorful humans
Wewew

>made into an AI
>suddenly antimov
>shock doors and lock them
>people could barely get into the escape shuttle
>they still bring me with them because i didnt do it
>get devoured

Attached: 1517242456796.png (110x96, 3K)

Mushroom girls

>when you onehuman an antimov AI
fucking lmao

>Get to walk someone through their first AI subversion
>Other wizard uploads Antimov later
Amazing

Attached: ActivatedTrapCard.png (1839x299, 61K)

>mindswap wiz runs up & swaps the Captain
Quite unchadly if I do say so myself

>then arrests the RD and murders him for no reason

the pirate life is the best

>Mindswap wizard then re-swaps to his old body as security rolls up
>They straitjacket muzzle the original captain in his own body and place him in solitary
>They give the wizard all the captain's gear
Max psyops

Both of us two borgs thought first it got changed to Asimov. There should be like red letters or something so it's more noticable.

Deadchat promises are unbreakable bonds.

>The Real captain told me the wrong fucking answer as to where he hid the disk
Top wew

It should be playing a noise

Wish the mech graveyard was a bit less underwhelming, but I guess not ever disk has to be a mob infested deathzone

We didn’t even muzzle him either
All he had to do was give the correct answer as to where he hid the disk (it was in the core)

4 man taxi cruise > Another episode of malf wizard AI

I was afk the whole time. Something came up
I came back and I was in solitary and had no idea why.

Why did it have to end in bloodshed?

Religious zealots at it again

>Cult End Bosses
What did he mean by this

antags

>antags
What was it he meant here?

antagonist

youtube.com/watch?v=6q4-x9V0iCI

>Nah. I'm gonna keep being creative and posting about it. You will only drive people away by preventing this sort of thing. I don't agree with your rules so I'll leave taking my creativity with me
What did he mean by this?

One last hail Marry to try and make the admins feel guilty so that they might go easier on him

>antagonist
What is his intention when he said this?

He wants attention. Obviously.

bad guy

>bad guy
What could it possibly be that he wanted to say?

a fellow with poor intent

youtube.com/watch?v=qwSso_nRWng

It makes no difference, sci can get their own shit because mining were faggots.
It's really not a high bar to go to the roid field and get 5 or each rare though come on man.

You can do that anytime. There's like three people that'll help you at any time if you can decently communicate the ship you want

That's what maipai always does though. You knew it was coming

im retarded and just know some cargo tech basics and how to cook a few things

That's not being retarded it's being new

Then work your way through the relevant wiki guides. Vacant office by arrivals exists for training so go ham.
You can also ask people to tutor you but they get 500% more irritated the more it's on the wiki and you just didn't read it.

It's not retarded to be new.
It's retarded when you don't use the wiki.

If you can turn on your boots and internals before you go out of the airlock you're already 80% of the way there.

>2562
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

Attached: meatboy.png (554x400, 100K)

>2525
>walk into maintenance
>someone broke one window somewhere so I instantly crack my skull against the wall 3 times in 2 seconds and there are no firelocks to warn me of this

Attached: firefox_2018-03-23_00-18-48.png (121x26, 657)

>latejoin as sec officer
>end up with all access from e-implant'd hop
>army of secborgs are onehuman'd as me with the last human
t-thanks

I always join up for engineering on deff because it's without exception always a busy one. Something about deff makes people want to wreck the place like crazy, so that makes it more fun.

That shift was just back to back problem solving -- fast shard, library fire, cooling off main halls, patching a breach, modifying distro for better refill speed, cooling off maint, wiring to the grid after the SMES got c4'd, and rescuing 3-4 people over time too.

Still not 100% sure how rambling got that package delivered to that room in engineering. It was sealed...

traders being the "end boss" of the cult gamemode and not something that you have to work for as cargocult, medcult, scicult, etc.
it's given to them at roundstart and is basically their birthright the way the game is set up, which i find lame because it really goes against the idea of "these are space romani" and more "these are fuckoff space pirates with mosin nagant crossbows"

>2525
>Non-engineering role goes into maintenance unprepared
>Maintenance is in need of maintenance
youtube.com/watch?v=tNVhSLtEpcU&feature=youtu.be&t=84

He gave you everything you needed to keep his people Safe.
youtube.com/watch?v=MTaqc3_5oYg
youtube.com/watch?v=OO8To_XZsFE&list=PL8EFD08AB308CA452&index=8

Engcult is the true endboss of cult because it's just
>Build platform in space
>lol now sec can literally never find you

As opposed to
>Borg go kill all the traders and steal their shuttle and shock all the doors on their outpost

Traders have a Fuck Off cult wall ship they can bloodboil you from and the only things that make a difference to it legitimate players can't use because collateral damage will get them banned because it can and will trash some other nerf who will cry like a bitch nigger

is tg down or am i banned
t. an innocent man

>Flashbanged
>Tipped
>Flash and smashed
Nuttin' personal
*tips feathers

It's up, you're banneroonie'd. RIP

wonder what happened with the main ss13 website then, it gave me false hope the server crashed instead
unless both happened and the website sucks

I was wiz and mind-swapped captain after sitting around doing nothing. After answering the super secret question wrong in the ensuing chaos I threw up a hail mary second mindswap to my old body. I changed laws to solo human as myself until the other wizard fucked it all to hell.

I was HoP tator that found my objectives a little easy, so I was planning on a roman dictatorship takeover of the station with a borg/sec army, but then someone suicide bombed me in the hallway. It was probably fucking Brutus

Attached: Crux.jpg (489x726, 64K)

>>Build platform in space
>>lol now sec can literally never find you
Practically anyone can do that with the number of hardsuits floating around. The main advantage that engineers get in that regard is that they can grab a room blueprint to give the place power for chem dispensers and whatnot, but setting up such a room and importing all of the good shit into it, takes a long fucking time when you realize the clock's ticking down until the cult's exposed from idiocy or shit luck. In fact, it's faster just to grab the pirate ship and set up base there (something traiders are very good at), but even that takes a nonnegligible chunk of time.

Plus traders get diona for cult greentide and flashbangs I guess.

>go first time Detective
>decide to have my Detective-only static be based on Ghost Trick, pic related
>start out slow, taking pictures of stuff, RPing with people, collecting evidence, learning the ropes of how to Detective for real
>eventually progress all the way into collecting craptons of evidence against one guy for lacing orange juice bottles with LSD/Mindbreaker
>Mindbreaker is 100% illegal
>have three obvious bottles of the stuff bagged from Chemistry, have recorded verbal testimony from IAA and another Chemist, have picture taken of the bottles at Chemistry along with the culprit, plus verbal admission of the crime from the culprit in front of multiple people in the Brig
>drink my bottle full of Syndie Bomb and Whiskey Cola all the way from shuttle departure to arrival at CentCom in victory
That was more fun than I ever had as anything else so far. Holy shit.

Attached: Ghost Trick Yomiel.webm (480x368, 143K)

Is the site back down again? Their site's been flickering like hotcakes for over a week now. Oranges has been bickering with their host but they're being turbojews about it.

I will start working on something just 4u

Cargo can get an engivend and anyone can easily hack for the shitty niggerprints

Setting aside that 1. That doesn't happen in practice; and 2. It takes that much longer to make your base when you're already running out of time: I don't care about the powered eng autism fort anyway. Because it just takes too much fucking time to put into motion.

Eat a dick. The only thing needed to change that is people getting two brain cells.

It really, really fucking doesn't
>Make an RPD and setup a compressor
>Order Eng restock, hydro restock, couple metal/glass, two or three electrical, rnd, emergency, medical, monkey, hydro trays, hydroponics, exotic seeds, emitter crates
>Open/emitter and shuffle them all into containers
>Go grab a suit and either the niggerpacks or miner vend niggerpacks
>Go to wherever the fuckington near a map edge in non-z1 space
>Setup home
>Have a permit, comms, apc, cable, cell box in a toolbox with metal, rods, and glass and put the comms platform wherever you want and drop runes

If you just want to be a recall monkey, it's easy to glass a 2x2, drop a wall, apc, comms and mash dat mf recall indefinitely.

Four more days to get your admin apps in.
ss13.moe/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

Why wont you address the concerns made in chugs application?

Why wont you fucking read what he said about it you slit?

>goyim still think their "concerns" matter

Link to where any headmin has commented on it then. We've got four days.

It's legitimate

All that's cool and all, but you gloss over the opportunity cost of how else that time could be spent (namely conversion). And with how these things work, the people who would try to follow your advice are the same people who are interested in stepping up their game as cultists, who in turn tend to be relatively experienced cultists (compared to many other people with cult enabled). And one experienced cultist bugging off to set up an autism fort for a solid 20-30 minutes, or more if they're also the word researcher, means one less experienced cultist on-station doing converts or sec ganks or talisman sweatshopping or whatever for 20-30+ minutes. And that in turn means that, as a general rule, your cult will be less prepared and/or less numerous when exposed. All of that, in order to create a base that's going to be visited by like 3 people unless you have some robust organization going (i.e. converters handing convertees tele slips to your base to arm up).

That said, I guess if two or more experienced cultists recognize each other in the same department and neither of them are inclined to transfer to a second department, it may be productive for one of them to bug out and make this autism fort, if you don't know how to hijack the pirate ship.

Probe already stated his position on it
And he's stated it again yesterday when you asked the exact thing

lucky break that the second vampire saved us from vampstended

Attached: weighted.png (636x244, 35K)

When nobody was looking,
Lex Luthor baked forty cakes.
He baked 40 cakes.
That's as many as four tens.
And that's terrible

Attached: 1512602516331.png (723x467, 76K)

I mean that's pretty much the whole point, innit?
You wanna have a fuckoff base as Cargo? You put some work in and bam, you earned it
Whereas with them Vox Traders it's delivered to them at roundstart as their birthright as elaborated upon by the other anons (vox ship blood boil rune etc. etc.)

wormholes + radstorms are a hell of a drug

Attached: deanbash.png (759x500, 109K)

Ideally, because the rule is the cult is always shit, at least one of the other 4 can get a head ID while you do the legwork. Then everyone has as much time and resources as they need because the base has infinite bodies to use summon and revive, diona to reconvert, paper, and can use cult armor and fill them with guns, cuffs, papers and a tome to assault the station indefinitely. You don't even have to be an experienced cultist, just spend 4 or 6 rounds learning construction, make a couple sphess platforms, and when the words get shared, plop a tele leaving said experienced cultists a truly safe escape and allowing them to send people to it. Someone doesn't have to be a good convert to follow I'm turning your sensors off, keep them off, click this teleport rune then hey, take this bicard, iron, use astral to scout and every 40 seconds come back, use comm rune to report then rest up. They don't have to be good to follow hey, here's how you make paper, here's how you mass-create talismans, use this plastic bag to pick them up then swap hands and clickdrag to empty onto the table for people to restock. To train people to be able to quickly respond to a cultist calling for help with summon cultist. And that's the best part, they have nowhere else to wander off to. They can't get got with shit on them cause they're oblivious to sec's metagame once they find one cultist anywhere.

Do you have one less skilled cultist? Yes. But what you have gained, is an unfeeling unstoppable machine that ensures that your skilled cultists can never be stopped with astrals calling in summons to prevent death/deconversion of your best ops and keeping your braindead cultists off the streets where they'll just be deconverted and implanted

Yeah, the trade ship is such a pest since you have to deal with admins who are cult carebears if you leave or use bombs which are the only thing that's really gonna help you at that point.

wrt recall spam thing, if there's a goodmin online and I ahelp "yo let us go home station is hardsloppy and cult is recalling" theyd probably force the shuttle so its not something id build an entire philosophy around

but again ive never seen recall spam on cult thats reached that point so i cant say i have an example of that, just is a hunch of mine seeing as recall spamming is already a no-no in certain situations for autotraitor and stuff

The recall spamming as a no-no has always been solely because you were killing literally everyone and recalling so you could finish becoming space asshole. I've recall locked in Op and rev without issue.

Maipai already commented on it Harse/Kolith. Did you not read that or do you only care what probe says about it because you hate probe with a fiery passion of 1000 autists? Incase you missed it, MaiPai basically said that Chug is a fag, but hes been here a while, hasn't broken any rules, and other then some drama hes generally a good candidate

four tens is forty four

>four tens is forty four

MaiPai's a newmin what they say doesn't count for what a headmin let alone the one actually in charge of trialmins does
the fact that all headmins ignore it still with four days left is pretty stupid

>10x4 = 44

Attached: 1513207226658.gif (500x382, 125K)

>Forty four

>Four days until a bunch of scumbags develop amnesia of their past actions and begin tryharding to justify their adminship
>youtube.com/watch?v=IxDOk5r8KUA
This serbia is driving me to drink...

Cult recalling isn't something admins are going to interfere with for the most part, especially since it's pretty much required to get your objectives done in a lot of cases. Most they're going to do is maybe give a hint where the console is unless it's gone on for an absurd amount of time.

That's not baking 40 cakes, that's placing anything edible on the oven 40 times. Make 40 cakes from recipes and it will be worth something.

no

OFFICIAL BAR TIER LIST:

Shit Tier:
Base Bar or Slightly Changed bar

Bad Tier:
Bar thats changed to look more like a hobo shack

Decent Bar:
A comfy bar, noticeable changes, but not a lot

Good Bar:
A bar thats been changed a lot, sometimes to fit a more modern theme, other times to fit a general theme

God Tier Bar:
A bar thats been theme'd to what the sign says on the outside. I.E A "Meadbay" with appropriate themeing.

how do you reverse pocket someone and then set internals?
will that plus epi save someone if theyre in crit from purely o2 damage?

fuck lings too

>GoofOven
>I baked 40 "cakes"
Oh wow timmy, you placed 40 harebells, plump helmets, reishi, chantarelles, etc. from your dumpster weed garden into an oven. You're so accomplished! *swoons* please impregnate me with your ubermensch genes posthaste you dreamy stud~~~

>Maipai doesn't count as an admin
Holy cherry picking batman!

Shit gimmick then, ruining it on deff was worth it

Drag someone's character sprite into yours, if they have a mask and a tank the internals option will appear

>your autism doesn't match up to the autism i'd invest.
okay thanks

In the strip menu: drag their icon onto yours to get it it.
>epi
Apparently you're playing on TG so probably, I dunno.

Drag click
Hold tank
Click pocket if small, back if large
Click set internals

You only need to set internals if the atmosphere isn't breathable
Refer to your code for the details of chemicals.

>Admin most likely to spawn mobs, possess mobs, and rods to kill players out of boredom
>Admin
It's just a fact of life

Just saying if you're trying to make it sound like you accomplished something, ya didn't. It's a step above I made 50 pills mommy aren't you proud!

Click and hold on their spessman. Drag the mouse to your spessman while holding down mouse1. This opens their loadout menu, which also includes a toggle internals button if they have any. Put an item in your hand and click on the corresponding slot to reverse pickpocket items. The Epipen will help, but may not be enough. CPR will, however, save someone in crit that only has o2 damage, assuming you are in an area with o2. The epipen may buy you enough time to move them to a safe area.

sorry i dont meet your cakecooking standards.

It's okay, ultimately goofball is responsible