/vtg/ - Vermintide General

Heresy Edition

>Patch Notes (1.0.4.2)
steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656636041236380516

>Enemy HP spreadsheet that looks correct until the devs shit on it and don't contribute anything
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiWoQOH9LeZVlbHv5GvTaToet5wKW6AdpKDf35StcBI/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb

>Grim/Tome locations
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T

>Performance guide
pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy - Graphic settings
pastebin.com/eGYWAFsM - Game hosting optimization

>Mega of cool shit:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

>Vermintide lore
dropbox.com/s/spag8tl6d6zewjg/lore.txt?dl=0

Attached: 1521427746787.jpg (384x381, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4bgXH3sJ2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6qBTuwX9hj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boss levels need a buff

Generally harder than regular levels but with the same reward. Most noticeable on Skitter and Halescourge

They just need a light chest bonus, maybe 25%. too high and everyone will just play war camp

Put the fucking drop rate spreadsheets in the op

>host does something stupid and dies
>proceeds to leave immediately

DEDICATED SERVERS WHEN

The second grim should be after the boss.

Damn I'm jealous.

Yeah some of the more basic illusions are kinda nice, like this square-barrel blunderbuss.

Attached: 20180324094505_1.jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

>recruit quick match
>host screams about a level 1
>disbands the party

Attached: 1495954233275.png (235x235, 70K)

PYRO NERFS WHEN
BEAM STAFF NERFS WHEN

Attached: splinter.jpg (600x800, 30K)

>its another burning skull fucks off and kills 3 dudes while you're surrounded episode
fucking fatshark

Attached: busy soloing boss.png (525x786, 330K)

Are there any good illusions for the huntsman's bow?

Also why can't we preview illusions in the illusion tab?

When her class would be at all functional without it.

remove sienna in general when?

UNF for elf.

Attached: 1788332.jpg (199x264, 16K)

>No other enemies around to distract the skull
>Straight line to special
>Lock it on just in case
>It zooms around the special's head endlessly as if the hitbox just wasn't there
>Die to special

I'll be honest. If steam refunds weren't so limited, I would have returned this game already.

Yeah, they start to get more civilized depending on how far away they are from the Chaos Wastes.
Some of the tribes are known to trade if there's no Champion going around awakening the tribes to go raze the south

>Those black bars over eyes

nice

>steam refunds limited
>not living in the EU caliphate where refunds are mandatory

I hate this fireball, sometimes it straight up doesn't function in any reasonable way. Threw one at a pouncing rat and it fucked off and killed a chaos raider. fuck sake

Theres a lot of small little things about this game that boil my blood. Stuff like locking onto enemies with actives that just won't hit the target, the weapon controls being so loose, and the rampant bugs.

This game just needs to be tightened up and it wouldn't be so rage inducing.

Attached: 1436209549904.gif (640x360, 61K)

>tfw you get cool looking skins for weapons you don't like
I've got not ONE but THREE great executioner sword skins.

Attached: exec.jpg (1920x3240, 1.96M)

>suck as worst class with most known bugs
>returning game over it

Can't say I won't be glad you won't be in the potential pool of people I might be playing with.

Anyone know if a 600 HP Huntsman can one shot Maulers/Blight Wizards on Champion with the Longbow? I'm sitting at 550 ish right now and I'm wondering if it's worth spending a bunch of commendation chests to push to 600.

>Join host with Squares in their name
>Infinite Trueflight spammer with infinite health.
>Join host and hear China speak
>Infinite Trueflight spammer with infinite health.

I take it to run to the first grim and drop it on the ground because of how many there are.

>IB has 205 ranged kills and 37 melee kills
definitely a shitter

>posting a non lewd crop

Attached: Shelf.png (779x407, 300K)

> 40 minutes current session
> Haven't finished a single game in champion
I mean I know I'm the only constant but when people heal the slayer bot over me I am not the fucking problem.

Attached: 1520738676384.jpg (720x543, 25K)

600 + 10% power vs chaos.

>tfw I leave any slayer game
>tfw if the IB has any gun equiped but grudgeraker I leave
It's just the right move to make user.

Attached: 1520199621100.png (783x615, 219K)

>an actual retard

>get told I'm the most competent sienna they've ever seen
>tfw I main a slayer

Attached: 1471240376139.jpg (720x720, 23K)

I didn't know there was a crop, I was posting a crop of the original, which was nsfw.

every sienna runs ahead like a circle chasing retard, it isn't difficult to be an improvement

Sienna mains are shitters and are in it for the circles
any one who mains a single character are usually braindead

>any one who mains a single character are usually braindead
You're telling me you don't have a favorite character to play?

Actually I'm more inclined to assume this is veteran where you can get away with that sort of shit.

Even if you're a leet Korean with arthritic old witch what has to check her Depends between spells, if and when anyone who doesn't main Sienna plays with you, it still won't make up for every other Sienna who thought they'd be falling asleep at the keyboard like a Diablo magic class at high levels and has already created a meme of Siennas being shitters because it just keeps happening.

>know this particular area doesn't have enemies
>watch tv on the side
>notice something is wrong with the game in the corner of my eye

Attached: Warhammer Vermintide 2 2018.03.20 - 20.52.17.03.DVR.webm (900x506, 2.26M)

>finish up rasknitt
>running to bridge
>LUMBERFOOTS!
>Elf ult rips through my 1hp arse
>Drop tome and grim
>this in chat
just why

Attached: nz058cw.png (396x63, 27K)

>leech gets me
>no one even bats an eye
ok

Pssh, nothing personnel... southlander

It's what you deserve elf

You probably had it coming.

But I like the pistols for pugs. They're not that great at it but people are too stupid to gib specials usually. The grudgeraker can do that too granted, but its ammo pool is low so it can only handle oh shit moments rather than compensate for general shit play.

Literally clutched the shitty rasknitt fight for them

>playing Kruber
>this comes on
youtube.com/watch?v=X4bgXH3sJ2Q
What's the song that embodies which hero anons?

Attached: 1521010447415.png (661x800, 302K)

>implying i play elf
no

I have favorite characters yes, but I don't play them exclusively and if I'm actually playing with people I'll switch up to a role that will actually help if I get the opportunity
If I didn't feel obliged to take off all my equipment when changing out characters to make crafting painless I would probs try changing up what I play more often

They need to patch tomes and grims so they still count if you get TK'd out of combat. People are getting stupid with the revenge TKs in a PvE game.

>using the pistols
>this kills the team
Post your name so we can add you to the Blacklist you shitter.

Attached: 1496887102651.gif (500x281, 2.32M)

>Play Sienna cause people hoover up the functional characters and I don't want to be fucking EASIEST SHIT IN THE GAME TO PLAY Ironbreaker

Worst of all, my friends are literal retard green circle chasers. They're so retarded I'm shocked they don't run in to blight storms thinking it'll put them on the scoreboard.

I loathe this shit too. Sienna is OP in specific context and complete shit outside it. It makes her a fucking chore to play properly.

Attached: 1516137492401.png (900x700, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6qBTuwX9hj0

Ancient elf forest hymn.

I'm going to keep killing Globadiers because the Sienna is too retarded to notice the pinging and you will never stop me.

>fat boy gets stuck somehow

i love this game but it's fucking filled with bugs, earlier a boss straight up disappeared

Attached: 20180325004940_1.jpg (2560x1440, 943K)

What context? She can snipe specials, melt bosses, and defend herself fairly well with her melee weapons if for some reason shes almost overheated and flameskull is on cooldown so you can't spam the beam shotgun blast.

>Beamuing him as Sienna
>Get attacked from the side so I have to focus on that
>Turn back and he's fallen off the map
>I didn't see what happened and no one else did

Okay then?

So is Kruber's 1 handed hammer as good as Bardin's? Also, it fucking kills me when I see a bardin with a shield equiped in my games.

Does the game sometimes lag heaps in terms of ping?

>Kruber
>1handed hammer
Nani

That's all testing in a game like this. Fatshark just didn't have that many resources. They went above and beyond with what they did have; maybe next time they'll put it through more paces before putting in on the floor.

When should I start playing on Champion? My current hero power is 264 and I'm level 16.

What do you unlock as you level up characters?

You get the room for each character at level 10.
A few levels in you get the armory upgrade and the extra target dummies.

Attached: 1521939388446.jpg (770x533, 276K)

Just to check, a shove unbalances a Shieldboy most of the time right? Or do they just shrug that shit off too?

Attached: AlwaysRemberHappyDay.jpg (938x512, 70K)

Yeah. It's peer-to-peer hosting.

Shield stormvermin do get staggered by shoves.

Depends on the level of the shield. Wood shield? Unbalanced. Black hairs with the heavy metal shield? Don't even flinch.

Take a good look at it's stamina and push attack. It's less effective against big hordes but you can't really get cornered if you're using it while if you can't charge heavy attack with 2h hammer you're dead.

give me the link

At 300 you get the beach episode.

>2018

Post the absolute best possible stat stacks for each item.
There is a correct answer and for most characters/professions, it's the same.

Attached: VT2GearStats.jpg (972x1600, 417K)

This exact same thing happened in one of my games. BH shot Sienna just as she was about to enter circle of shadows and she dropped tome and grim.

Attached: 1515541765977.jpg (1071x1068, 637K)

>perfect run, 3 tome, 2 grim, 2 loot die
>ranald gives me shit all and I get a smelly generals chest

>garbage run
>barely scrape through with a tome, no grims and only 1 or 2 heroes make it to the end

This happens way too often to be random
>ranald gives me a shit load of experience

Attached: 1520586149099.png (548x437, 430K)

you mean the mace?

Yo, what video setting is it that unfucks that Whiteout bug on Skittergate? I want to say Transparency Resolution but that doesn't feel right.

Yeah. Same thing really. but it's not.

Attached: 1520733237940.png (508x1002, 401K)

A specific class. A specific staff. A specific setup. Wanting to play anything else makes her awkward and full of holes in addition to her extreme weakness up close and things like her unacceptable swap speed. It wasn't so bad in 1, but in 2 we have things like Chaos enemies that slide 10 yards for a touchdown on your face. Also, if you notice an enemy is just ignoring hitboxes briefly, swapping to your melee to block in an emergency is also too slow by the time you've realized it's an issue.

Granted these are things that shouldn't be in the game anyway, but they are. Making her a chore to play and boring besides in her effective build.

There's also specific enemies she's just not really capable of handling acceptably. Tying you to them for extended periods of time while your primary job now goes ignored. Part of this is just her special handling being sub par compared to other characters that can be very good at it and my friend's being literal retards that have admitted they can't aim the bow on classes that use bows primarily.

I'm in hell, more or less.

Jesus what kind of game did I just fucking join?

Attached: 20180325190844_1.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

>trinket
Crit + either curse or cooldown reduction + grenadier/shrapnel
>charm
vs chaos + vs monsters + any but proxy
>necklace
Health + stamina + healer's touch
>ranged
Crit chance + vs monsters + scrounger/heatsink
vs monster + vs chaos
>melee
Crit chance + vs chaos + swift slaying

Alternatively you can stack attackspeed on charm and melee. Swapping either crit or vs monsters.

>By Sigmar's blessing I have run into a good pub group
>Leech barely manages to grab anyone
>Assassin shot out of midair
>Bosses are kited in a circle so no one has to chase it around
>Hordes during boss are handled properly
>3t2g every match without troubles

Attached: 1381608470336.jpg (500x375, 53K)

>nearly all of the Zealot's talents aren't working

JEEEEEEEEESUS CHRIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSTTTTTT

Attached: 1516308741615.jpg (399x489, 20K)

For some reason when you get nabbed by a leech the little "needs help" indicator doesn't show up on your portrait on other people's screens.

it's ok user it's only been 3 weeks

>then the party disbands, leaving you in the dark once again

ever since I got kicked at the gate two weeks ago I now always watch for the host idling around or in the gate

if they look fishy, I blat 'em

post the link

Spics are fucking shit at this game and always "troll"
I had the same shit happen every time I join games with spic names

1.4% for reds from legendary emperors and 1% for hats from commendations
I'm not going to fetch you the link, that shit should be in the OP

>Play Zealot in Champion anyway
>With natural bond
>Need no heals
It is not the talents that are lacking but your FAITH IN SIGMAR!

Attached: 1477813303954.gif (720x489, 501K)

>Most headshots as Slayer

An old ranger trick, hehehe

Attached: oldranger.png (1880x1032, 2.06M)

> It's another episode of 2 braapstormers in the dark section of the cave
> With a rat horde
Why is this shit even allowed? braapstromers shouldn't be allowed to spawn there. Or if you want to spawn braaps don't spawn fucking hordes.

Attached: 1521919291983.jpg (283x243, 18K)

do dodges have iframes?

p2p is better for smaller groups of players with lower latency interpolation than servers. The downside is they're unstable.

well its not and its not going to magically appear in the op until someone shares the information

> Play in the weekday before work/school is over
> Runs go great
> 2g/3t every time
> Sometimes people don't even get downed
> Weekend comes
> Every run is a clusterfuck afraid to grab grims and dying before the halfway point
There should be a mod where only verified neets with 150+ hours can play.

Should i even bother leveling the elf?

I've noticed lately specials spawn in twos. As in two of the same special. It's kind of weird.

easy level up chests

Anybody else unable to finish installing because of "content file locked" error?

I put it in the OP twice on the threads I made. Some fucking autist didn't like it for some reason and deleted it for the new one, then got copy pasted like that.
Retards don't like modifying the OPs when new info or patches are out.

Attached: 1521937120079.png (606x603, 258K)

>be host
>3t2g run
>stand in circle
>victory is ours so i alt tab
>this spastic user shoots me
its like im american