Seriously though

seriously though...

why arent more people on XBY and DGB?
are your hands that weak that you can't hold on to some of the only coins with REAL promise?!?!?

If you still want to get on, DGB is still actively going up.
XBY is now in baseline incline mode for now (long term hodl)
a good new option is RDD since they are about to drop their tech after all these years.

Go out there, forge your hands into something that has strength, and get your fucking lambo brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddcoin.com/
github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100% agree on DGB. Dumped all my other coins for it. Not memeing. Gamers are capable of a lot. And we all know how microtransactions have taken over new age gaming. Go hard on DGB.

xby > dgb
imo

XBY is the bigger gamble but with a bigger payoff than DGB.

I'm a bit of a risk taker so I will be holding XBY. The XBY community is great, very tight knit and dedicated.

Xby could be a scam
Dgb definitely is not a scam

Idk user b careful

I agree.

but DGB is still in mooning phase meaning you can make money off of it.

RDD has yet to take off. but in the coming week its going to fucking soar. Best get in now while you can grab a mil for pocket change.
reddcoin.com/

If anything I would say its the other way around.

XBY proved it wasnt a pump and dump scam by the devs when the nodes when live and the tech worked. this coin has an insane following and the devs are giving DAILY updates. they have poured wayyyyy to much into it for it to be a scam.

same thing for RDD, its got a massive community (surprising since it has been so small for years) but now the tech is actually about to go live. Facebook, Twitch, Linkedin, etc... already agreed to use this shit forever ago. It very well might be the thing that makes me rich.

DGB so far only sells game cards, but it is still going up fast as fuck. The dip was only from yobit wallets being closed and now its mooning HARD again. I'm hoping to make around 5k on it, to be quite honest.

You boys have any other coins that look like sure things? I am trying to get honest info out to the community here to overtake the shills so people can actually profit.

>Facebook, Twitch, Linkedin, etc... already agreed to use this shit forever ago.
Show me some proof of this and I'll dump my XRP and go in on it

pretty sure it mentions it on the video on their home page
reddcoin.com/

Ill try to find the dev post though too for you.

Either way, dont dump all your XRP, maybe just half MAX. diversify my man.
Also this shit costs 5 sats at the moment. so Anything you throw into it is good shit.

throw a hundred, for one million coins if it busts, it's pocket change.

XBY is the best gamble in crypto ive seen since Bitcoin back in 2009-2010.

Everyone wondered if bitcoin was a scam, and everyone was unaware of the exact amount of coins the creator (Satoshi) owned, we now know its currently 1% but could have been more in the past...

Everyone understood that; If bitcoin works it will be great and be invested in heavily regardless of the owners total stack

The same consensus is now apparent with XBY xtrabytes... if it works, it will be invested in heavily regardless of whatever price the other people bought in at... every coin must start somewhere, if the idea works and is tested by borzalom, and is proven to be successful, people (coders) will join the community and push it on, regardless of borzaloms future engagement...

Whoever bought in at low prices WILL get weak hands at some point and dump, its natural to get nervous when too much money is at stake, its always a risk, but all I know is that I would rather be the one buying in early and making the decisions on whether to dump my potentially huge holdings if and when the time arises, rather than regretting not owning any IF it kicks off.

tl,dr

XtraBYtes is risk worth taking

same. I threw out $150 and just wont go out to eat next month. I will lose weight anyway and stop being a gross piece of shit. so win-win.

Agreed. I'm riding this one for the ups and downs. I trully believe in it and most of the risk is already gone desu since the nodes came up. Now we KNOW that the devs are serious. I truly expect this coin to make millionaires out of some of us in a years time.

DGB is king; screw your pleb XBY

>if the idea works
what even is the idea?

as in what's its USP?

>XBY has better technology than bitcoin
no shit, so does literally every other coin developed since

I got on board with the recent shills
>ETH in March because it's internet 3.0, smart contracts, etc.
>POSW because it's the first exchange to stake coins for you
>DGB because it can be used for games
>RDD because of social tipping, linkedin, reddit, etc

Literally what is unique about XBY? Apart from the fact that it has the worst website of all? It's just another generic shitcoin

have you read one sentence of the bitcointalk thread?

I am literally shaking right now

shaking your head from left to right, because you obviously didnt read the bitcointalk thread?

Are you even serious? Of course I read the bitcoin thread

I am literally shaking with anger at this coin

Alright alright, walk me through this, whats pissing you off so much about the coin?

I can't believe you even have to ask me this

You mean to tell me this coin doesn't inspire any feelings of anger whatsoever?

I personally don't attach any emotions to this kinda shit so cant say I'm pissed, so that's why I'm curious

Should I go buy DGB right now, wait for a dip or is it too late altogether?

too late, stay poor

chartist analysis on RDD

this guy really thinks this...

you realize if it was a contest of just coin strength and nothing else XBY would win hands down, right?
DGB is only where it is because it is trying to cater to gamers.

uhhh I have some bad news for you. The nodes have not come online yet. In fact someone was yelled at in the slack today for asking about it. The marketing guy basically told him to shut up.

XBY is still a huge gamble. The github has some work on it but not anyhing to show for it. As far as I am concerned the coin is still running on the autistic marketing guy's hot air and youtube vids.

Just a word of caution on it. I'm in XBY but its a gamble for sure.

>uhhh I have some bad news for you. The nodes have not come online yet. In fact someone was yelled at in the slack today for asking about it. The marketing guy basically told him to shut up.

That's bullshit. Sketchy as fuck.

Disclaimer: I own a ton of XBY
Marketing guy is meh.
Devs are legit though.
It's not going to be an overnight moon mission, but you need only look at NEM to know that a coin built on true value is going to break out super hard once the devs deliver.

I was there for that. Marketing guy should be removed but now he is making a governance board of some sort for the coin like Dash. The community should oust him ASAP but they won't since the coin has already pumped.

We don't even know if the dev is legit, really. All he has to show for it is the node registration software that's been programmed into the wallets. Look at the git, it's been barely updated.

Could be gold, could shit. Don't really know.

The one thing about XBY that gives me comfort is that they are containing it outside the big exchanges. If they really wanted to pump and dump it, they would have at least encouraged the community to get it on Bittrex/Polo. But it has been actively discouraged.

If Mr. Marketing guy sticks to his guns and the nodes really do come online before Bittrex, then i'll stop sweating.

Oh and he should be removed.

How does DGB have real promise when it's nothing but a premine scamclone of Myriadcoin with unsustainable 15s blocks?

I'm holding stacks of both. XBY easily is a 10 cent coin. DGB who knows but is very cheap.

How do I make a desktop XBY wallet?

github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases

Thanks user.

Xby is a scam user

Does anyone use bittrex on mobile? I can't get past the damn captchas

Did I do good?
Bought my dgb at 175
Couldn't transfer btc fast enough

Lol are you faggots still saying this?

not bad. I would grab some XBY though. its the most stable of the three and has good longterm potential.

DGB ded boi

>XBY proved it wasnt a pump and dump scam by the devs when the nodes when live and the tech worked.
the network transition has not happened yet.
Still in scam territory.
Devs didn't dump though so idk

where the fuck can a nigga cop some XBY

yobit, ccex, and soon cryptopia

y the fuck no Polo or Bitt for fucks sake

DGB is finishing their security update.

After that they are getting to the backlog of game integrations.

Once minecraft goes live then it will soar. The reason is 12 yearolds will never horde and will spend this shit into infinity, the coin deplete fast. They will realize less minecraft is more steam cards somehow, further depleting it.

This is a $1 coin easy even with mining because game cards.

If we can meme DGB into g2a then its gucci.

>mfw only holding 120k xby
>mfw only holding 500k dgb

good to have both.

both will increase. We haven't even had weekend warriors yet.

Because you're getting in the shuttle before the polonormies and bitcucks

More than my lowly 4,500 DGB