>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ys: Memories of Celceta coming to PC this summer
gematsu.com/2018/03/ys-memories-celceta-coming-pc-summer#jL6Qqcsd18IQ76WP.99

-Ao fan translation currently at 42% edited, release date still uncertain. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete, and someone is working on patches for the leak on the Zero PC version.
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Attached: 1519908450057.jpg (560x784, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XBbQ8
mega.nz/#F!QkFDgLBC!UiLo3rUekisptpzONidpmw
github.com/ZhenjianYang/SoraVoiceScripts/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm scared bros
Lloyd is looking more and more like his brother.
And he's appearing for sure in CS4, and number 4 is a death number in japan.

Attached: 1520119394319.jpg (720x1080, 140K)

Calvard when?

Attached: calvard when.png (405x646, 20K)

Best couple...

Attached: DMGSBZRVwAAvl8d.jpg (900x1200, 128K)

TRAILS OF COLD STEEL III
WINTER 2018
NISA

>Be Ni No Kuni II
>Numbered sequel, just like CS2
>Barely marketed, just like CS2
>Port better than Durante's work, also doesn't crash, unlike CS2
>$60
>Day 1 PC, unlike CS2
>Dual Audio, unlike CS
>Doubled CS2 sales, dispite being only out for only one day
Will XSEED finally treat PCkeks with some respect? Or will they continue treating PCkeks like shit and give them barebone ports of 20 year old games and that's fine because "we can mod it bro"

Attached: WMWL08S.png (624x344, 67K)

You forgot that it looks 10 times better.

>why is a AAA level-5 JRPG co-developed with studio ghibli key members selling more than cold shit 2

Lloyd will sacrifice himself in order to help Crow save Rean. Then Rean and Crow will adopt KeA. Elie, Tio, Rixia, Noel and Cecil will kill themselves, Ilya will fall into depression and disband Arc-en-Ciel. Crossbell will fall into chaos and everyone will regret not having Osborne (who also died) there to save them from themselves. Calvard will be about Rean searching for a way to resurrect Osborne.

Don't believe her lies!
She told us she would get us games if we bought her games!
She never gets us what we want!
Never ever Zero!
Never ever Ao!
Never ever SenIII!

Don't buy her games!
Don't believe her lies!

Attached: 1501174683143.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>Falcom games
>simultaneous release in all platforms
you fucking wish, they are still stuck in the 90's

The most adorable Trails couple ever

Attached: DMBHGPOU8AALBMd.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

>tfw /fg/ is dead now
Looks like the shitposters were the only thing keeping us alive.

>treat PCkeks with some respect
No.

Nah, shitposters drove people away in the first place. I only came back until I've finished CS2, and I'm almost done. Then it's time to ditch this piece of shit autism general again.

Go ahead, user, help Rean achieve his dream and free Thors with the power of friendship!

I wish I could help Calvard invade and nuke Thors desu.

Every thread must have at least one cute Rixia.

Attached: rixia cute.jpg (726x964, 216K)

>shitposters
>plural
user... there is only one shitposter here

I knew it was all you.

Blushy blushy...

Attached: DO61j5wUIAAiOJY.jpg (900x1200, 136K)

Don't stop

Did you just spoil the Sopranos finale?

>Barely marketed
Now that's just a lie.
But still, props for it for being a sequel on PC, it is AAA and all though.

>2018
>Still trusting Level-5 hacks

Of course. There can never be enough of these two or their cute blushes

Attached: 1496605932635.jpg (691x625, 73K)

Ni No Kuni 2 is not AAA

Yes it is, retard. It doesn't have to be Call of Duty or GTA to be AAA. Level-5's produced AAA games since Dark Cloud, including Dragon Quest VIII.

>Dark Cloud
>Dragon Quest VIII
Those are AA at most.

Attached: DGpuQeuXgAArWni.png orig.png (900x1161, 1.3M)

Attached: 2018-03-25_00-20-03.jpg (1366x768, 281K)

Attached: wall2.jpg (1909x989, 445K)

four fucking games

Here's some weirdly cute Randy.

Attached: Randy Orlando_10.jpg (1500x1500, 258K)

>brainlet.jpeg

>Neptunia has a better foothold in the west than Kiseki

>Quest VIII
>Once-biggest franchise in Japan
>Not AAA
Okay, sure, user.

It was necessary so we could make money for the rest of the series. Please understand.

They were just codemonkeys for DQ8 anyway.

It's really sad desu

Well Falcom isn't really that big in Japan either, and they never expanded much out west until way later, so that's not that weird of an outcome. They could someday gain more notoriety, those happens from time to time, but it would require some luck.

Smaller scripts + bigger focus on waifus and eechi are the bigger factors.

>68%

And what's even funnier is that that shitty ass Cyberdimension game has better production values than all the Kiseki games put together. Absolutely hilarious, considering Compile Heart shat out 14 games using the same assets before making new ones.

Yet western Neptunia community is somehow better than western Falcom community. Kinda weird if you ask me.

Made me look/10

Attached: Thumps up.jpg (263x447, 21K)

It's because their games actually get localized without being held hostage by one incompetent company forever. It's what Falcom could've been.

Falcom should just go full Neptunia

Attached: lloydofalcom.png (298x638, 154K)

I want IFI to localize Falcom games.

Keep your children safe from evil nuns.

Attached: Shota rape.jpg (1280x720, 479K)

They've already dropped lower in quality than Nepshit,so it's too late for that.

did you miss Cold Steel? Lol

>Lower in quality than Nepshit

If you honestly believe that, you're a funny man (fag).

Attached: Pleb.jpg (203x196, 32K)

>shitposter-kun is back
Abandon thread

user, this isn't even shitposting, stop being an idiot. There's no forced memeing and shit like he usually does, and they're just talking. I usually call out on the stupidity, but this isn't it, stop being jumpy.

Attached: Crazier.png (371x357, 187K)

A lot of japanese developers are now forming their own western subsidiaries, one could only hope Falcom does the same thing eventually... Atlus has an European branch now, anything is possible.

goodbye

>abandon thread
Please do. If you need a safe space, this isn't the place for you. Just because you dislike something someone says doesn't mean it's shitposting.

March 7 - 32% (21 days ~1,52%/day)
March 12 - 42% (26 days ~1,62%/day)
March 20 - 54% (34 days ~1,59%/day)
Estimate for 100% - ~25th of April
Estimate for actual release - it's actually never coming out

Don't worry, based Geodudes will translate Ao from scratch when they're done with Zero. Don't waste your time on Guren and his boipucci'd EOP slut.

Aaaoooooooo.

>Geodudes
Please refer to them as gender neutral (and more positive) "Geofriends" from now on. Thank you.

>

Attached: estellefalcom.png (480x950, 252K)

Don't mind me, just posting the cuties

Attached: DORusDGUQAAAqMY.jpg (900x1200, 134K)

Stop talking about Geofront now.
Or else I'm PM'ing Floofy to set y'all straight. Stop shitposting about Geofront. Now. Watch your backs, cringy 16 year olds and creepy 30 year olds.

That's what happens when you don't wait until a console is completely dead to start localizing games.

Unironically stop talking about leddit. Are you all newfags, or just pretending to be retarded? Polluting the threads with this shit is stupid when you act like you hate their guts.

Attached: Arios pout.jpg (358x375, 101K)

You telling me when the PS5 comes out in 2020, that wouldn't be the best time to bring over CS3? XSEED has the numbers, at they think it's the best time, who are you to say otherwise?

Attached: 1520632957701.png (505x427, 42K)

Cute cute cute!

Attached: DPh9PHIVAAA0A9E.jpg (900x1200, 118K)

Does anyone know if there's any better scans for this doujin's section?

Attached: Poor Randy.png (362x1107, 438K)

Stop it Hatsuu. Stop.

Attached: 1493915820667.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

Fuck, forgot to post the link

imgur.com/a/XBbQ8

>dumb dead losers
Truly made for each other.

Attached: 10573.png (735x819, 612K)

But I don't want to. I have so much love in my heart I can't just keep it bottled up...

Can't argue with that!

Attached: DQhrWjXUIAEtXtc.jpg (599x1200, 110K)

Why should anyone treat PC gamers with respect? Will you pay $€70 for a game without complaints?

Attached: Zero.no.Kiseki.full.1044963.jpg (558x800, 686K)

Falcom should have really ported Cold Steel to the ps4 a lot sooner

No, I'll either pay $5 or pirate it. Those hacks don't deserve my money.

>buying PC games

>buying

/fg/...

They definitely should have, Persona 5 wouldn't have sold as well in the west if it was still locked to the PS3.

So how many of you already checked on the sky games with the Evo patches? I still need to get around to it, been way too long since i played through FC.

Attached: Dummy.png (578x252, 255K)

It took me until literally the end of CS2 to realize you can switch quick travel pages between Thors and Trista. Up until now I've been quick travelling to the school gate and waiting for an extra map load.

Did I really go two whole games not realizing this?

Attached: No.jpg (396x170, 58K)

Falcom is to blame for that, they don't need localization companies to bring their games over, just hire some freelancer translators and publish it on Steam/PSN store by themselves.

I am trying to install the EVO voice and video mods from the nyaa torrent to my steam copy of first chapter
can someone help me?

You have read the "readme" file present in the Evo voice patch right? That one should provide the instructions you need, it's an extremely simple process.

Kiseki will never have a good foothold in the west due how slow the games are localized, which is just sad since it's almost 2020 and they still can't figure out how to do simultaneous releases of their low budget games.

Attached: 1519087311119.png (308x358, 204K)

i read them and did what was written there
but it doesn't work

The ogg files go in a folder called ogg.

Have you started the game with the folder present in the game's directory? Also, you need to extract both the scena zip and the OGG zip for it to work. don't leave them as is.

will try this. Thanks
there is no scena zip
and yes files are in the game's directory

Weird, the scena zip is present in the downloads. If you don't have it, download it from here:
mega.nz/#F!QkFDgLBC!UiLo3rUekisptpzONidpmw

Or go to Github, and download the scena stuff for the game you want, and paste it inside of the "Voice" folder. Tt should be En.fc.

github.com/ZhenjianYang/SoraVoiceScripts/releases

You don't need the scena.zip file if you downloaded the torrent.
The torrent already puts those files in the correct place, just extract ogg.zip to a folder called ogg.
On MEGA there's a scena.zip because MEGA changes the names of the scena files and breaks them but that's not an issue on the torrent.

how do i replace the op and the ed of the game with the evo op

i tried to run the .bat file but it doesn't seem to work

That one i'm not sure, since i only bothered with the voice acting stuff. The Evo OP and ED are badly animated anyway, i'd just watch them on Youtube if you're curious.

Put all the files in the folder in the install folder and just run the .bat files to install. If you already messed around you might have broken the installers.
For FC the files are:
ED6_DT17
ED6_DT18
ed6_logo
ed6_op
And in the BGM folder:
ED6002
ED6003
ED6005
You can install manually by going to the mod folder and renaming those files and just copying and overwrite, but keep in mind that this will delete the originals, while the installers worked so nothing would get deleted.

You're not going to get simultaneous releases until Falcom decides to start giving translators access to games during development.

>/fg/ turned into spoonfeeding general
this is an unexpected turn, to say the least