/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3444

Yandere edition

Previous Thread:Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Miki Route):pastebin.com/j5tFNnqt
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Previous Creative Contests: pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
Current Creative Contest: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Attached: 1349573291720.jpg (602x488, 102K)

First for Shizune!

Attached: Shizune43.png (500x740, 148K)

Second for akira !

Attached: akira.png (1143x751, 346K)

I want to spank Akira.

i want akira to spank me

One for Mish, and her spankable butt

Attached: 1467141994692.jpg (1100x800, 406K)

Simply put, we need to go lewder

Attached: lewd akira.png (1143x1359, 1005K)

Attached: 1521919188637.jpg (960x576, 54K)

this may be that last post that I made for Rin

Attached: 17.05.24_04.jpg (344x297, 39K)

What's wrong user?

rinposting is important

So do I.

Don't spank Misha, she has issues.

Attached: Akira84.png (1500x675, 1017K)

I love Emi very much!

Don't leave us, Rinposter.

Attached: 1508015187503.png (796x590, 558K)

>dating used goods

Emi is a wonderful girl

>being this insecure
Good luck with your virginity lol

> i dont like women who dont meet my impossibly archaic and selfish standards
> waaaaa why wont women talk to me

this is you
this is how retarded you sound you god damn turbo virgin

Maybe he's just different.

Attached: 006.png (992x1400, 238K)

Her biggest issue is that I really want to spank her butt!

Attached: 1454356770190.jpg (1365x3131, 1.01M)

That is an issue, as you are the incorrect gender.

Attached: 5ed2012d-cb90-4ebc-8754-8e26ac83ec56.jpg (700x700, 110K)

Not for some friendly spanking!

Attached: 1456234054084.png (500x714, 102K)

I honestly would rather get with a virgin since I am one. Wouldn't it be fun to explore each other's bodies together? For this experience to be completely new to each other? For this to be special to us only? But I guess at my age and with how accepted sex is in society it is extremely unrealistic and stupid. I know it's dumb to have those thoughts but I guess I am insecure.

>friendly spanking
How would that even work?
>"Hi Misha, good day, huh? Can I spank you?"

looks like some white knights/used up girls have crawled their way out of the woodworks

>Wouldn't it be fun to explore each other's bodies together?
>For this experience to be completely new to each other?
>For this to be special to us only?

Agreed, it's unfortunate that sex in today's society has gone from the closest and most intimate way of showing love to each other to just some way to scratch a physical itch. The concept of "lovemaking" is dying and people are being shamed for not wanting to be part of the decline.

Just like honor. Speak of honour nowaday and people look at you like you're a retard.

Pretty much, yeah

It hurts me to say this because I'm actually in the same boat as you.
But the thing is, everything you said there is just a mere damage control. You are just presenting your virginity as some sort of virtue and using it as an excuse.
>it's not me, it's them
it's common knowledge that people don't usually have a single partner for an entire life. Many people divorce and marry again not having a care in a world about whether partner is a virgin or not.
fine specimen of presenting virginity as a virtue

Yeah well good luck.

>talk about honor
>"hurr durr virgin"

you compared virginity to honour
unlike honour, virginity is not a virtue

Just imagine when he learns not only has she had a boyfriend before but they may have even done something sexual! His fragile masculinity won't be able to handle it.

How old are you? I mean if you're an adult, over 18, and expect a woman never to have touched another person or even dated... Good luck I suppose.

Attached: 1357729740311.png (118x155, 42K)

finally, someone understands

I think I should leave /ksg/ or else I will remain a virgin for the rest of my life

I also share this sentiment, though it's a bit less dire in my case since I'm a bit younger, but it's just one of those things you have to make peace with and forget about, lest you ruin the whole thing for yourself because it didn't live up to what's basically a fantasy.

Attached: dffba527-3d3a-4226-96da-e95f290e0870.jpg (793x593, 123K)

bro. how old are you?
21 here

I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic. I'm also extremely afraid of someone not loving me or abandoning me. That kind of attitude towards sex and relationships not being special makes me feel insecure because a girl will always know she can do better than me or leave me on a whim. I know it's a bad way to think, sorry.

>But the thing is, everything you said there is just a mere damage control. You are just presenting your virginity as some sort of virtue and using it as an excuse.

You are still thinking this from the perspective of "virginity" and "how many dicks/pussies have I fucked" rather than just a different perspective of what sex means. Despite what you think, not everyone is out to just fuck for the sake of fucking, some people want that intimate emotional connection.

>it's common knowledge that people don't usually have a single partner for an entire life. Many people divorce and marry again not having a care in a world about whether partner is a virgin or not.

So something being "common knowledge" means that everyone should accept it as the norm or only option?

>It hurts me to say this because I'm actually in the same boat as you.

When the meat of your response is "bitter virgin", that's impossible to believe

Attached: 1623e1bf86c989c4eb7ac3ea80d19061.png (707x994, 760K)

If you remain a virgin until age 30 then you can use your wizard powers to make your Katawa real!

Nth for headpatting Hana

I don't mean to be mean or make assumptions but that kind of insecurity is an internal conflict you have to resolve on your own, preferably before you enter a real relationship. Otherwise it will plague you with unrealistic expectations for partners and will most likely result in you being overbearing, jealous, and clingy.
You need to be secure that you are a good person, worthy of love, worthy of dedication and patience. If you don't think you are, how can you expect that of others?

Attached: 1507405455206.png (425x600, 183K)

I understand, but you have to admit is right
You have to give up on trying to find a virgin gf, or rather, waiting for her to find you. You are already in early twenties, just like yours truly. And I have full authority to state that this kind of thinking will ruin your life.
I suggest that you read Saikyou Densetsu Kurosawa for reference. We seem to be very similar, and that manga really spoke to me.
>You are still thinking this from the perspective of "virginity" and "how many dicks/pussies have I fucked" rather than just a different perspective of what sex means. Despite what you think, not everyone is out to just fuck for the sake of fucking, some people want that intimate emotional connection.
ok
>So something being "common knowledge" means that everyone should accept it as the norm or only option?
as time goes on, it actually becomes the only option, so the earlier you accept is as the norm, the better
>When the meat of your response is "bitter virgin", that's impossible to believe
I have the authority to talk about why bitter virgins are bitter AND virgins because I FUCKING AM ONE AND IT'S KILLING ME INSIDE
but there is some hope for me out here, I hope I won't blow it
>spoiler
delet ASAP
ebin joke here lad

lmao someone actually called me a white knight because i called someone a turbo virgin

listen here you fucking spastics i never said that sex isnt a sign of intimacy and that it shouldnt be special, because it absolutely is and absolutely should be. however calling someone something as derogatory as "used goods" or "used up" just because an intimate relationship didnt last is pants-on-head retarded and just screams sexual frustration from miles away

thats actually a really sweet and wholesome way of putting it and i wont begrudge you for it but thats probably not going to happen and it might be best if you put those thoughts aside

You do realize that not everyone here lives in a community with the same values on sexuality as you, right? But then again, you would probably think of anything else beyond your view as "repressive"

I know. I know it's my own problems I'm projecting on to others. I also know I'm not a good person worthy of love. I've kind of given up on ever even trying to pursue a relationship because I know I have unrealistic expectations and would just hurt the other person. I still pine for love though.
I know. It's hard to make peace about. No girl has ever been interested in me. I feel like I missed out on all those young love experiences that my high school and college peers had. I wish I could be special for someone in that way. I know it's ruining my life but I've kind of given up anyways. Thanks for the manga rec.

Attached: 1520543176278.jpg (652x611, 343K)

Follow this advice to a T. Self-improvement is the way to go here, and know that whatever happens (almost) everyone here is telling you these things out of concern for your own well-being and future happiness.

Attached: 6306bfa525bb1d63eac6621f6dc17adf.png (600x608, 391K)

The dude calling you that is either trolling or is a very angry incel.

If I knew you fuckers actually had such unhealthy expectations and thoughts on real relationships I would've tried to talk to you about this sooner, I thought you were actually trolling every time you called a girl with a past relationship a slut but some of you actually believe it, and that's incredibly pathetic.

Attached: 1516372443820.png (204x190, 68K)

Jiggly!

Attached: 1463749098685.jpg (511x712, 83K)

Time for sad mishaposting. Tell us what's bothering you, user.

Attached: 1521876208611.jpg (800x600, 163K)

Daily reminder that Misha is a traitorous bitch and deserves to be hanged at dawn.

phew good thing you missed those sextuplets or this could have been bad

Depends from the culture.

What route is that?

Your self reflection, your self awareness means it's not too late at all man. You can be happy, you can find someone who fulfills you. If you truly dedicate yourself to being a person worthy of love you'll find it eventually. I want everyone here to be happy, genuinely, I love you guys.

You're right, I'm very America centric and forget others live in some less westernized places. And yes, you're right, I do see your values as outdated, archaic, and repressive just as you see mine as vapid and meaningless.

Attached: 17.10.17_02.png (469x305, 71K)

Shizune's route. Her route is actually good if you're not in it for the romance.

Attached: 3072.jpg (600x600, 218K)

Which Katawa is most likely to sell the world?

Attached: The Katawa Who Sold The World.png (1000x1000, 408K)

I may have to do Shizune's route one day.
Maybe I'll stop wanting to paddle her haughty, tryhard and smug ass.

It didn't make me want to any less.

Can we fucking not?

Attached: 1454420665601.png (708x710, 240K)

Shizune's ass is made for rough paddling and worship.

Yes to the former, far from the latter.

So she's still bratty even if you make her fall in love with you?

Indeed. Smack it red, and force her to go to class in her short skirt barely hiding her red butt.

WORSHIP

Attached: Shizune185.jpg (505x800, 92K)

Yes. And she doesn't love you, that's why the other user said "if you're not in it for the romance".

Attached: 1338067449516.jpg (636x350, 44K)

Shizzle is more of a Motorhead gal.

Attached: Shizune159.jpg (311x674, 31K)

>KSG

Attached: ksg.jpg (587x634, 32K)

Sounds disappointing. I guess I'll really have to spank her.

She might like that user

Attached: Shizune84.jpg (800x1034, 269K)

I hope this thread will be free of sadposting

I love you guys /ksg/ I really should post here more..

That's ok user! You're welcome to post whenever you want and we'll always be here for you. How are you doing user? Who is your favorite Katawa?

But anons, without any sadposting, aren't we all just lying to ourselves?

Attached: 1633.png (500x724, 229K)

Of course it won't be, unrealistic.

/ksg/ loves you too user, who's your Katawa, how have you been?

Attached: manlypicnic.jpg (800x600, 70K)

There was more than enough sadposting in the last thread. I want at least this one to be different.

Attached: Misha115.png (600x497, 155K)

She's not supposed to like it.

Thanks buddys

Excellent

Attached: Saki11.jpg (625x661, 78K)

Nurse is great, he's such a fucking bro.
I wish you good luck in your studies user, don't get too far beind.

Attached: nursefistbump.png (848x750, 267K)

She's just a super good girl
Hopefully I wont. Getting dragged out all the time to places I don't want to go really doesn't leave me much time to do anything though.
Also doesn't help the night I'm not doing anything I get drunk.

You have to cut down on your drinking user.

Attached: Akira16.jpg (554x787, 237K)

That's not how it works

Attached: 4307.jpg (572x807, 70K)

Considering you're not the first person to tell me that, you've probably got a point. I think I've cut down well considering I couldn't get through the week without getting drunk last year. It wouldn't hurt to cut back alittle bit more though.

I wish I had a huge folder filled with pics of happy katawas so I could counter your sadposting with my happyposting.

Why do you not?

Attached: 16.07.12_01.png (400x400, 91K)

Seems you've done a good job so far, but there is still a little left to go. I believe in you user! I know you can do it!

Attached: Saki13.png (500x550, 91K)

late to the party, but, first times are overrated, they're fumbly and awkward. Just wanna remind you that nerves make you go soft, which sucks if you have a condom on. you WILL use protection, right?

because I'm quite new to this general. I first played Katawa Shoujo only a few months ago.

Attached: Akira15.png (990x646, 394K)

>Wear fitting clothing (don't be afraid to ask knowledgeable people for advice)
>Start working out if you haven't yet
>Start eating well if you don't already
>Fuck you, you're worth it mate

Attached: kermit.jpg (480x640, 38K)

Cutting down's for quitters!

Protection's for losers!

That's not how it works either. You can't just "counter" sadposting. It's always there.

Attached: 1519319309569.png (700x700, 154K)

a-user?

What do you think is an acceptable amount of drinking I should bring it down to? I'm down to about once a fortnight sometimes abit more. But when I get drunk its either Comfy drinking like tonight or getting shitfaced. I remember last month I went though around three/four bottles of Scotch Whisky with another friend in a night
It's only cutting down, its not like I'm foregoing the stuff.

Attached: b2e.png (304x391, 84K)

>Protection's for losers!
Well, condoms suck, I recommend the rod (implant in arm that does stuff with hormones or something idk)
>Stops periods
>bareback and creampies
Doesn't work for every gal though, but a godsend when it does

So what should I do then? You're making me lose hope.

Attached: 1505296579852.jpg (500x259, 13K)

I'm not going to kill myself, don't worry
I just have this feeling that staying here won't do any good for me, plus considering the discussion the beginning of a thread

>3-4 bottles of whiskey
Good lord, I only need a quarter bottle of tequila to last me the night

B-but we love you Rinfriend user...

If you honestly feel like being here is negatively affecting your life then it's ok to leave. I wish you the best user!

This place is pretty much just a purgatory for the downtrodden, then you have the (un?)ironic waifuposters
Why can't we have both?

i'll miss you