pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>Drawfriend Booru
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/index.php

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

Attached: 1516495422599.jpg (413x531, 66K)

Ahhh alright, seems like there's a divide between flash hider and compensator users. I've been running flash hider for BB but I'll give the compensator a try

So I'm coming back to this game after over a year break, I used to be Diamond ranked. Anything I should know since then?

fuck you

Attached: jamming their fantasy.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Why is Mira's windows immune to ash's launcher when Castle's panels aren't? powercreep?

beause that would defeat the whole purpose of having windows in reinforced walls next to soft walls.

>best lesion headgear is locked behind alpha packs
i'll never not be mad

They don't even do the same thing, not even close to powercreep

Fuck you, leather man

Attached: 1520113726222.png (1425x1080, 606K)

stop caring about K/D and W/L.
Just enjoy the game now.

what's the point of reinforced panels when only 3 attackers can't destroy them? Or is it 4 now?

provides map control by limiting enemy movement through tagged areas.

Stop caring that much about your stats in some videogame. Only thing matters is how you play now, not how you played before.

i want IQ's delicious toes in my mouth!

Attached: 1508756871708.png (732x932, 429K)

Is Zofia any good? I rarely see people playing her and I haven't got a chance to use her abilities yet (they kill me first or we push anyway). My current opinion is that she's ok but you can use much better ops like dokki or something

she's a 2 speed ash with a powercreeped gadget and the ability to self-revive when incapped.

shes ash with more utility but worse gun/speed
popular in PL but less so in ranked where killing power is more valued than utility.

thanks for help fellers

No problem friend

>look up the new Operators
>????
>Profit

>think people are memeing when they say Lesion is a good op
>decide to play him because i bought the year 2 op bundle
>he is fucking amazing
>his voice lines can be pretty funny
>his smg is really good
>his pistol is great and is actually a good fallback
>killing guys left and right
>have had 3 aces so far because of him
Why is he so fucking based?

Attached: lesion.png (575x804, 619K)

Is he really that fun? I hate playing defence in general

because you can put Mira windows in reinforced walls and Castle barricades go on doors and windows.

Lesion's pretty much the ultimate solo queue op, because he's completely self-sufficient.
Decent armor class, decent guns, impacts available, primary gadget rewards staying alive for as long as possible and provides you with instant intel without having to rely on teammates.

Lesion is fun cus you can camp or roam, using poison as indicators of enemy position.
I usually go Vigil if it's a big map and just kill everything

not that user but Lesion is stupid fun. It's literally
>I like this room. *throws 8 gu mines around it*
>This is my room now
>someone walks in
>AAAGGGH
>Pop out with a silenced shotty
>pfft pfft pbbt
>he's dead and you throw 3 more mines

Attached: 1511696276602.png (462x506, 134K)

hes pretty great and the gu mines are really useful.
nobody's going to find them unless they have an IQ and if you keep track of them its free information for you and good callouts for your team.

i always play lesion when im tilted on defence so i can stabilize

I just got Lesion and he is already my favourite op. He is so fucking fun to play as.

because hes stupidity retard friendly while also borderline OP in a meta where rushing is common, he was good before but now hes pretty much a key operator in a defense lineup.
trap operator that removes all flaws of previous trap operators, good gun/impacts/lots of mines that besides the obvious effects of the mine itself they also give critical game changing intel since they show up on your hud for some reason, he has no downsides.

>pick ela
>Pick shield
>Camp in obj
>Team rages I'm using her wrong.
>Clutch a 1 v 4.

>Tfw just having fun has raised my elo from silver to gold.

Should I use Lesion's shotty or is smg?

Is 25€ for Standard ed. a decent price? Getting tired of BF and thinking about trying out this one.

the shotty is bullshit and never post about thinking about using it again

if you don't mind the lower mag size of the pistol, I'd recommend shotty + pistol.

smg always

Bullshit as in bad or good?

mira windows don't limit movement at all, and certainly don't do it passively like castle barriers do

Hey bro, I had the same exact experience after I bought year 2. That chink is great

in terms of shotguns it's probably the most unreliable one in the game. With that being said his SMG is ass other than the low recoil and due to the pistol revamp, his pistol is much better unless you need an entire SMG magazine for your engagement. So I just tend to bring along the shotgun for extremely close ranges and so I can open up sightlines or additional rotation holes.

Mira windows do limit movement since walking past one without knowing if anyone is behind it is basically rolling the dice on whether you get domed through the wall or not.

Yo, I like the SAS guys like Sledge and shit but what weapons are good on them?

Would Lion be ok if Ubishit gets rid of the red outline and change it to Jackal like pinging?

Attached: 1519939884736.jpg (907x778, 72K)

whats the best way to get gadget/melee kills? i dont have any shield ops for ez melee.

i dont think ive ever c4'd someone in this game

If you're at close range it's usable, but it feels exceptionally inconsistent, even by shotgun standards, as soon as there's even a little bit of range between you and them.

And it has way more recoil than it deserver to.

no because then nobody would play him. Lion is scary because it's real-time. If you made it not real time, he'd basically be a shittier jackal.

Cavs pistol counts as gadget

just be yourself

dont own her, rip

That would make him worse than useless.

Fred a cute

nobody can use the self revive because no enemy just lets you crawl behind cover when you're injured

happens all the time in the late game. They can't go out to confirm the kill or they risk getting re-fragged. I've been fucked over several times by it while I'm the last man because i'll down someone and immediately focus down the other person only to get shot in the back because
>i'm strong, stronger than any other operator including montagne who ENTIRELY LIVES to protect his team. I pick myself up.

Literally just let IQ mark enemy electronics for her team to see. Operator fixed

L8 and SMG 11 with nades for sledge.

SMG/SMG/impacts for smoke.

Mute and Thatcher are useless now.

>zofia can pick herself up
>guys like monty and chanka can't

>Mute and Thatcher are useless now.

Attached: 1516264222363.jpg (777x704, 57K)

it happens occasionally when you get downed behind a solid object and/or from long range near a corner

i've defend resisting zofias as monty in 2v1 situations as well

wood IV post

Shrink the colossal AUG viewmodel too hey

Pick an op with nades.
Toss in obj.
Get kill.

C4 kills are easy just wait for the push and toss it out the doorway they are pushing from.

I've used it a couple times. If they down you at a weird angle or maybe outside getting up can be an option.

Then again, I went to the extreme last night and tossed a blind impact grenade at a downed lion and get him. I hate not getting that injured kill.

Because his gadget is good and stupidly easy to capitalize on, and he has a very good smg.
If Rook was basically most noob-friendly operator before, now thats Lesion.

> Tfw sledge and rook are my mains.
>Have every other op unlocked.
>Still play rook/sledge.

Attached: EU Attackers.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Why so much Hibana and not Thermite?

Attached: EU Defenders.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

3 speed memes

hib has a better gun and can do what thermite does at range

>smoke and lesion are full of banter and are my favourite operators
>mfw it's implied they are best buddies

Attached: 1518217211484.gif (200x150, 2.23M)

Ubijew want DLC operators to be outright better

dumb shitters

3 speed
better gun
better gadget ( can counter mira, can be used from range , 3 charges for opening hatches)
better secondary
when you do see a thermite it's usually in conjunction with a hibana

Attached: NA Attackers.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

OMFG WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND MATES
I been looking all over the place and discords and I only find 13 y olds or creepy dudes that make me feel like they want me to join a cult or something
Just looking for some chill dudes to fuck around, soloqing with turks and russians isn't the best possible experience
What the fuck am I doing wrong? Am I looking in the wrong places? No I'm not asking for a /r6g/ meetup don't worry

Attached: 1521756050851.jpg (1024x931, 120K)

3 speed, better gun, can open hatches without having to expose herself
also 3 charges instead of 2, even if it only puts a hole in the wall instead of just making a big fucking hole

L85, smg-11 and frags for Sledge.

Your choice of rifle for thatcher with claymore and breaching charges varying depending on how much soft breaching you have on your team.

Mute smg plus nitro.

Smoke shotgun for opening up sites, smg-11, and wire

You did the right thing, not listening to silvers.

There's a reason they're in that trench

>comma and not a period

fuck i hate europe

I like the murrican team better because you can blow up the whole map and IQ is a meme.

Attached: NA Defenders.png (1282x719, 842K)

holy fucking shit
>there are actually people that think this

loooool

I thought everyone said IQ was total garbage, what changed?

>start using smoke with the shotty forcing me to play smg-11 most of the time
>kd instantly goes up

lolbutthurtfaggot

What’s the point of vigil’s gadget if drones get a warning that vigil is nearby.

trap meta is in full effect since it's one of the few ways to counter lion rushes

look at the EU defenders, they all have shit you put down. valk is probably 6th on this as well

he could be above or below you

also jammers make a noise

Post Ash's dirty feet!

What if Hibana had no Bearing 9?

>Tfw Ash will never dom the fuck out of you and milk you of all your semen

>people use the grunt chibi
Why would you want an abortion on your weapon?

you mad they are using your likeness?

Main rifle is good enough and gadget makes her the #1 attacker.

yes

Attached: 1521545189497.jpg (529x386, 101K)

Give Thermite smokes Ubi we know you shill here

Make mira shield fog up slightly from bullet impacts

the type is trash

>Found the goldie

Attached: images_2.jpg (502x293, 20K)

Can somebody answer me pls?

So why do none of the tumblr ops wear helmets? Why do none of them wear any clothing that their irl CTU would wear?

Attached: 1518319609573.gif (330x244, 1.78M)

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo