Discuss Thread

Which was the worst concentration camp to be send?Or was Auschwitz really the worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_bombing_debate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tammisaari.

Jasenovac.
They basically made a sport out of killing people. Worse than the Japanese.

Unit 731.
>countless live vivisections/removal of organs
>testing frostbite by pouring water on folks limbs outside
>testing out plague to varying degrees
>testing out flamethrowers on folk
>gassing families while they can see eachother to gauge emotional response
>using pressure chambers to rupture folk alive
>using liquid nitrogen to freeze limbs and do rapid-thaws on them to see how they'd hold up (including testing the skin's adhesion to the body after by ripping off)
>countless other horrors

Makes the SS look like children.

Watch Men Behind the Sun.

If you go solely by odds of survival, I suppose Treblinka would be the worst.

I heard Auschwitz actually had a pretty neat swimming pool.

OP here.

That explains everything.

Whats the point of doing all that work? Like I get testing frostbite and pressure and stuff like that but - ">gassing families while they can see each other to gauge emotional response" the fuck is the point of that? It seems silly - like something a villain twirling his mustache would do.

Emotional shock studies.

They were testing to see how shock can influence the mind short term and long term.

Unit 731 is definitely a breed apart, but the human medical experiments at Auschwitz were extremely brutal as well. Many live vivisections of female reproductive systems during experimentation to find easier and more effective sterilization methods to be forced en masse on the slavs.

Most certainly, though after it happened the US was quite desperate to get their hands on the highly valuable information it discovered.

I stopped naming the experiments done by Unit 731. You can read more if you'd like, but it's too much to keep writing about.

Even worse....they mostly succeeded in destroying Unit 731 evidence.
>but what about Unit 730...729....etc etc

Most of the torture stuff is made up so there's not much difference

>Auschwitz

Auschwitz's reputation is more due to it being the largest camp and a major rail hub, which is why the bombing debate became so pervasive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_bombing_debate

No matter how bad you think these people are (731) and the germans, remember America bought all their research and almost every single one of these scientists live here and clear.

Also, keep in mind they were simply following orders. Every one of these 'experiments' did have some sort of scientific value which is most certainly inexorably tied into todays knowledge. In short, you pretty much have to thank them. I have read the only reason we know anything about frostbite and modern treatment is 'thanks' to them.

Little comfort to those who were experimented on I'd wager.

>railroad over Danish straits

fucking nazi engineering, I swear

>only reason we know anything about frostbite is thanks to them

[citation needed]

Also, fuck 731. The only reason their plague weaponry didn't work is b/c their delivery system kept killing the bacteria/hosts.
>honestly sometimes I think we should have dropped a 3rd nuke in that general vicinity

Fucking retarded dipshits.

Treblinka

That's Birkenau, not Auschwitz.

Birkenau was a sub-camp of Auschwitz.

>what are chimpanzees

Nothing like Humans? 99% of their experiments were psychological ones.

Not humans?

>people were desperate to get their hands on the data

Well yeah. If you throw away the research, all those people were tortured and died for absolutely nothing. If you keep the research, mayne you can learn something that will benefit someone else.