Is he reliable?

Is he reliable?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-393381/Lecturer-rebuked-essay-force-feeding-vegetarians-lard.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, he is not.

Veeky Forums john green and lindybeige

He's often entertaining, which is much better in my opinion.

no

If you have to ask, I doubt it matters.

I think it's worse. He' too charismatic, in most videos he even states that he' not an expert and it's just his opinion but you still get an impression that all the shit he just pulled out his ass is absolute and undeniable fact.

How is being too charismatic his own fault?

Negative.

i can't take him seriously anymore afther his "Spandau" and the follow-up video

Reliably a dork

The Nikolas Lloyd you get on screen is mildly entertaining and useful background noise.

The Nikolas Lloyd you get in the comments section is a massive arsehole who MUST be right.

If you need to get rid of a few frogs, he's reliable.

>The Nikolas Lloyd you get in the comments section is a massive arsehole who MUST be right.
Care to post some examples

I only have this one.

I can honestly understand him using the term by virtue of the fact that it was a very common term for the German MG's used by both sides but it's like insisting upon calling the Thompson submachine gun a 'Tommy gun' even when that's not its proper name. I think his insistence upon calling them Spandau's is due to a sense of contrarianism and an unfamiliarity with German in the sense that both Spandau and MG42 sound exotic to a non German speaker and so what does it matter to him what term is used?

that he called it a "Spandau" didn't even bother me that much. His anecdotal evidence and obviously flawed logic however did

>a certain gunner couldn't hit someone from 80 meters distance
>therefore it's impossible for every gunner to hit a target at 80 meters

>the Bren is better than the MG's because the British won every single battle
i really raged at this one holy fuck

And in the follow-up video he basically said "you're a wehraboo if you disagree with me". All this makes it quite obvious that he is full of shit and biased as fuck, completely refusing to adjust his views even though evidence proves otherwise. He has quite a lot in common with creationists and climate change deniers in that regard

He's reliably amusing.

I thought that was the point.

>it failed but it actually succeeded because it was conquered later

Anglo logic

Honestly, all of his videos about gun-related topics are pretty bad. It's obvious he doesn't known much about guns, and is only repeating anecdotes he doesn't fully understand. I usually like his videos, but guns are definitely one of his weak points.

Based as fuck.

pls be a legit newsarticle

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-393381/Lecturer-rebuked-essay-force-feeding-vegetarians-lard.html

kek

It is. He was volunteering with a Newcastle uni and had a webpage hosted by the school where he posted a sarcastic opinion piece about how vegetarians are stupid and should be forced to eat meat. A group of vegetarians saw it, didn't like the joke and apparently made enough of a local fuss that they got the university to take down his page and fire him.

I'm as far from a Wehraboo as you can get but shouldn't the fact that multiple highly successful post-war MGs were based off of the MG42 (M60, MG3, etc.) be proof of its excellence?

>britbong doesn't know much about guns
Shocker right here

Neither is having FAS but that doesn't mean it's preferable to not having it.

obviously

Basically any comment where someone doubts him or simply doesn't suck him off.

It might be better if he made it clear he was just repeating anecdotes from whichever memoir he read last week, rather than sweeping "points" about that gun.

Obviously that wouldn't be as clickbaity and get him as much sweet sweet ad revenue.

I think he's just bad at reminding people that he essentially just walks in front of the camera and says random shit for twenty minutes with very little direction, and thus ends up stumbling into areas he's not really an expert in.
I like him desu.

This shit is why no one take vegetarians seriously.

He's reliably the embodiment of the eternal anglo.

say what you will, but he was bang on about the overall usefulness of the french resistance

Napoleon was basically just as bad as Hitler.

he produces some fine autism

It's a good place to start of, look into what he says further and see where he's right and wrong.

I find him entertaining nonetheless, particularly when he trolls the 'I like swords' Youtubers.

>Why double-headed axes worked.

I remember watching Sargon of Akkad's live stream with him and a power metal fag. It was autistic as fuck.