/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Got watched: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Mar 6: Bloodborne is free to claim to PS+ members for the month
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced for PC, XBONE, PS4 and Switch, releasing May 25
-Dec 26-29/2017: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-Multiplayer range calculator: mpql.net/tools/bloodborne/

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-Hintertombs: 5x3agiwe
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Attached: distantheavybreathing.webm (542x372, 996K)

Fucking hate snatchers

Crush vermin.

Attached: 1514862781293.jpg (564x846, 89K)

>try this
>get cucked
Nah, there's no winning with you people

Reminder, Dark Souls 3 runs a modified Bloodborne engine and they still fucked the game up.

Attached: 1487792115912.jpg (1200x678, 111K)

I get cucked

Attached: 1516409493011.jpg (1248x701, 62K)

>>get cucked
What does this even mean? Beckoner dies and you get sent back? Who cares, you're not losing anything but some time.

I drew a thing.

Attached: dsfadasf.png (373x347, 45K)

I get cucked 95% of the time

this is /bbg/ not user's sad sex life, take your blog to /b/

>tfw it could have looked like Bloodborne

Attached: AqvyXcV.png (1677x943, 1.26M)

is it worth joining the discord? what are the benefits? what are the negatives?

Attached: 1521235399837.jpg (631x457, 152K)

>being a discordfag
>ever
Tell me your psn id.

There are no benefits, might as well kill yourself for even considering it.

/bbg/ doesn't have a discord

cute

After seeing the threads of late, I have came to a conclusion. An eye-opener actually. It's not the waifuniggers killing this general anymore, no. It's the so called regulars whom I would address as niggitors from now on seeing as they are fresh off the boat from reddit. I'm disgusted really.

Waifuniggers are still my bane and I will still complain about them, this much is fact. But we have bigger problems if we are to save the general we love. Faggots like Albatross, Jordan, Felina, and anyone else who dares to indulge in this downright ppitiful circlejerk must go. We blank them on sight from now. I will of course not do this seeing as this might expose me but if we make this a regular thing then I assure you that we'll make this general a better place.

Attached: 1521791168745.png (620x591, 123K)

that's a nice thing, i like that thing, you should draw more things

Kek.

This but unironically.

i was just wondering why that other user at the end of the last thread would ask for it, and if there was something i wasn't aware of. Guess that solves that then lmao

Attached: 1521324835010.jpg (313x254, 56K)

where did you find this? alpha build?

Lance's twitter, afaik the alpha builds of bloodborne and das3 are only shared privately.
SO NO BLOODBORNE ALPHA FOR ME
:^)

"Kek", "this but unironically", is this how you respond to my posts? Do you think that the preservation of the general that I love is a mere joke to you? No. I love this general and I will do anything to save it but thanks to waifuniggers and the new niggitors, we cannot have the golden age back until we rid ourselves of their filth. I like to assume that you are on the following that I have name-dropped since you think defending them will be a good idea. I will tear you down, I will send this general spiraling should you try to defend the cancer killing the general I love.

But you don't care. To you, this general is just another place to circlejerk and when you're finished beating that dead horse, you'll move onto another general. Leaving my prized home a dump of indescribable degeneracy.

Attached: VFhBfbL.jpg (355x258, 22K)

What there used to be waifufags here? Fuck man I probably missed so much cute art.

hang yourself spångekun

Attached: i dunno lol.png (720x540, 517K)

Why would a Tonitrus not benefit from an arcane build.
>max B on strength scaling at +10

And what exactly did I to spark your ire? I'm only human, I love this general and I know that the people I have listed are killing it. You feel it too, don't you? You know that these degenerates are circlejerking but you're too afraid to raise your voice in fear of being silenced by the autistic horde. We can change that.

It benefits from both Str and Arc investment.

>We can change that
no you can’t lmao

>we
Stfu nerd

I've unironically missed you, sponge-kun. Must be because the general's been pretty boring lately.

Same, I like the fact that it actually put some effort into his shitposting.

Despite everything, I can't mock his dedication. He's been doing this more or less regularly since mid-late summer 2017.

i'm considering a 99 arcane build, is it worth it?

Attached: 1521298941969.png (781x766, 407K)

How would you reach 99 if the level cap is 98?

The lighting in DaS3 is utter shit, completely flat

Starting with Cruel Fate and taking 99 Arc will put you at BL 95

by using him as a co-op fag and not for pvp, i just wanna know if 99 arcane can actually melt bosses like i've been hearing and if it's worth it

Kinda, tools hit very hard with 99 ARC, a lot better than with 50.

waste of skin will leave you at 94 with 99 arcane

With 99 arc you don’t need any other stats

I said "this but unironically" because I actually believe what I believe you're only ironically posting.

I don't think you're the real spongebob-kun.

>You feel it too, don't you?
Spongebob-kun...? What took you so long?

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every thread, I can feel the old /bbg/. The quality we've lost... the oldfags we've lost... It won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our old /bbg/!

Giving him ironic (You)s is still giving him (You)s. This general is fucked because you have to have the last word. Just stop.

How do you even do a Bloodtinge build? The first weapon you can get is the Chikage, and you can't get that till you fuck up Logarius at Cainhurst. Do you just have to make it a dual STR/SKL + BLT build and rely on one of those other stats until you get a good weapon?

Pretty much. For my build I got str to 27 using the Axe, then killed loggy straight after amelia for the shiggy, then rushed the dlc for the letter. It's easier now though becuase you can get the lost chikage right after bsb in a false depth

a buffed saw spear can get you to logarius with no stats investments whatsoever

You can get chikage in the false depths now... but usually blt builds have some skl for chikage and bow. Level skl to 25 and use spear/cane until you get the chikage

10 Str and 14 Skl, Saw Spear, paper and pellet.

Alright, makes enough sense. In addition, is it worth investing heavily in either Skill or Strength, or can I use every BLT weapon just fine with only an investment in BLT?

Base requirements in Str/Skl, if you don't care about their untricked modes.

I would only do one or the other, STR or SKL. Chikage untricked is very bland and doesn’t do much damage so I would recommend base stats and pump BLT. I actually like the Bowblade’s sword move set and it is nice to not have to rely only on arrows all of the time. I have no idea about STR/Bloodletter, but if you go the STR route you can also use the Cannon/Gatling gun

Good lore sources that aren't paleblood hunt or vatti.

Shit is outdated as fuck

Indeed.

Attached: 1496015071334.jpg (659x513, 239K)

/bbg/

Seriously

>the level cap is 98
LOL

Attached: 1454600734758.jpg (1024x768, 201K)

Attached: 1513305962746.png (231x300, 87K)

There's more

Attached: 1495833639149.jpg (656x551, 135K)

the best one

Attached: bbghusbandos.png (1001x550, 45K)

Any actual high quality stuff or just these poorly, quick drawn images?

The thread's better off dead.

Don't know what quality you expect from bored drawfags.

Definitely, but might as well have some fun while it burns down eh

Attached: 1496471508139.png (477x856, 253K)

>this band of fucking retards and reddit jetsam
>actual high quality
Think about what you're asking.

Eh, always worth asking.

When should I start the DLC? Just beat Rom.

Anytime between now and postgame depending on how gud you are. The first area has many weapons, mostly str, and an armor set that you can easily run to without doing the area properly if you were so inclined

3 armor sets actually

the truth is out there

Attached: Capture.png (558x602, 437K)

Oh yeah, thanks. And lots of bloodstones.

I feel like pivoting away from the Kirkhammer at this point so I might start it now, thanks.
Fun weapon but it's gotten a bit dull.

I can think of Amy Arm, Beast Cutter, Whirligig, and Boom Hammer off the top of my head, all great for strength builds. The Boss' weapon could be used on a str build as well.

Anyone wants to run Pthumeru Ilhy with me? Want to rush through it as fast as possible to get Yharnam.
I'm ringing at the first lamp, pass is bbg

Attached: images (1).jpg (355x414, 18K)

>what the fuck is that neck
High quality shit there m8
Also i'm reporting your posts enbnigger

not enb but i can see why you would come to that conclusion

Attached: 1432060484943.jpg (498x875, 153K)

I uploaded what i have to an imgur album jIn0u. sadly there isn't much lewd bb art, and a good chunk of it is furry stuff

I don't mind the lewd art. I like all Bloodborne art.
Especially the lewd art.

Attached: 1496440154640.png (908x1521, 213K)

This general is dead.

Attached: 1520712741093.png (219x271, 149K)

Attached: iwouldliketobuyasequel.jpg (640x374, 180K)

this fucker is the most cancerous bs boss in bb
fuck I hate him so fucking much

Attached: Descendant%20frontal%203.png (696x667, 355K)

Does elder with sickles drop elder gems or descendant gems?

I've parted with my PS4 so I'll be saying goodbye to /bbg/ for now. My sincere thanks for all the good times, all the great spelunks with rare enemies and architecture, farming sessions together, fist of gratia spelunk, torch only FRC featuring Amygdala, the comfy run, all those fight clubs and every other instance we had good times together. The nightmare swirls and churns unending, but I'll be waking up now.

Attached: happiertimes.png (1320x600, 700K)

Yharnamite?...

Goodbye, user. I hope you come back some day.

farewell friend

Attached: 1504039202734.jpg (650x910, 187K)

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: Moon_Presence_full_body.jpg (823x803, 527K)

See you tomorrow

I'm here, I just don't coop or pvp anymore.

Attached: 1515451929076.jpg (872x556, 113K)

>sprint off a ledge
>press O when I hit the ground
>jump
neat

May you find you worth in the waking world.

Attached: Alfred.jpg (541x467, 141K)

I fucking hate story Loran so goddamn much

Attached: Chime Maiden.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

Farewell, gud hoonter.

May the good blood blood guide you way

Spelunk anyone?

Okay.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm kd

who?

ncmwi544
bbg123