/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

>wpsg guilds
Wrath of the Lich King
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - 2x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread

Attached: 1456922069862.jpg (854x518, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/956797798439161856
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lor'Themar!

Attached: Best Boy.png (640x960, 931K)

second for dead chinks

Attached: hue1.jpg (1920x1080, 936K)

The animes are waiting for you on K3!

Attached: 1508121807343.png (600x800, 244K)

Third for /ourguy/ Alex caught Staybald and towleie saying racist things and SHIT IS GONNA BE EXPOSED.

new weekend
new population benchmark
Felmyst wwu!

Attached: 1521915844294.png (575x335, 285K)

I was at the auto shop getting new brake pads and an alignment when I overheard two of the mechanics talking about Kronos 3. They were discussing which class and professions they were taking and their planned routes for launch day. I didn't want to jump into the conversation and make it known that I was invading their privacy so I just paid for their service and left.

HAHAHAH OLEG ABSOLUTELY STEAMING RIGHT NOW!!

Attached: 1493896718178.jpg (600x615, 39K)

absolutely based
racism big no no for blizzard, towelhead will lose his job and staybald will never get one again

So I was in church earlier today and the priest started lecturing us about rolling on Tauri, which he claimed was 'without a doubt the best scripted MoP server'. Some very attractive and busty women starting nodding in agreement and said they would roll there immediately.

Attached: based oleg.jpg (675x286, 76K)

Can I make Mind Blast an instant cast spell by taking the Improved Mind Blast talent on my priest?

Alexjonesual is about to out /ourguy/ Staysafe as a secret right-winger, evidence has surfaced that his wallpaper of Hillary is a mere ruse and does not reflect his real views

This is the e-celeb drama that /wpsg/ desperately needs

Attached: 1350139519369136.jpg (1906x1065, 307K)

no

I sort of doubt that's the real "news" since that is so nothing, but who knows. It also seems retarded since there is footage of Alex saying nigger plus those old social network things (forget which site to be honest) where he used racial slurs against blacks and jews. Maybe others but i forget.
It's not that helpful but it was either during the him copypasting his password thing or when people were looking up his old usernames finding him selling characters and gold from wrath time period. Either way if he was dishing on them like that it isn't like those fags or other fags wouldn't have evidence of him doing the same thing.

No, even with an absurd amount of haste and the talent you'd still have a cast time on it.

>81$
how pathetic. alex makes that in a 1h stream session and gets several 100$ donations a day

Perhaps you know what's the second best way to tag mobs?

>eceleb drama
>/wpsg/
you're in the wrong place kid

hi matt. are you still sure breaking up with your girlfriend and quitting your job to play Legion 14 hours a day was a great life choice?

it's just shitposting fellow redditor.
it's probably going to be about blizzard or their community managers.

He broke up with Alex?

Just pull them with a rank 1 SW:P?

>:P
fuck off normie redditor with your emoticons

I always knew he was a nazi. Clue was in the name.

Attached: staysafe outed.jpg (593x161, 26K)

Want to get back into vanilla wow, last time I played was around elysium release, what are the ost populated servers now? Don't mind if its vanilla / BC / Wrath just want population

Attached: 1463595537159.jpg (641x556, 169K)

kronos 3 launch next week boyyx
everything else DOA

Yeah but that would backfire too. Alex messaged the CM and talked shit, the CM told him to fuck off. So Alex is doxxing him now or something?
There is no dirt, at least nothing interesting. This is all a desperate grab at drama. Why can't he just work on his life in the meantime while waiting for classic? If he cleaned up his own shit he could experience a lot of growth and be more of a thing. But no one cares now except to watch a trainwreck.

vengeancewow

I can pull them, but I can't actually do damage in time for the mob to belong to me.

i wanna bike to the store to buy ice cream but i dont have anything to wear. its too hot to wear my coat today and my spring/summer cloths arent ready.

Its gonna be a long week waiting for the 31st

If that's the case then you're shit out of luck as a priest, even mind flay has a slight delay in damage. You can't do it faster than true instant spells like fire blast.

This is the "HUGE" tuesday reveal? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 10393591396.jpg (966x479, 179K)

nobody will play K3. you'll be lucky to get 3k stable pop - meanwhile LH fresh is guaranteed to have 9k peaks during chinese primetime. don't get burned out on Kronos and wait 2 months for a real server.

Any of you lads rolling ally on K3? I'm giddy for leveling via auto-attacks and seals.

Imp. Mind Blast doesnt lower the cast time, it lowers the cooldown.

exactly, that's why I fully support his decision and the more involved he gets with drama the better because the more entertaiment we get out of it. and the best thing is none of it is fake like tv or retail twitch. you cannot comprehend how much I'm looking forward to the 27th
Whatever must be done to fuel the fire even more will be done. this is the shit I live for

I'm leveling Horde so I can level with auto-attacks and shocks.

if you're talking about day 1 of a fresh server where you're competing for mobs in a heavily populated area then you should be fine in the beginning with smite. it has a faster casting time than any other ranged dps's first offensive spell. mages get fire blast which is an instant, so you can either group with a mage at that point, group with a hunter, or organize a 4 man group to travel to a lesser populated area where you fight mobs 4-5 levels higher than you. you should save any green (uncommon) weapon that you find, or save 2-3 green (uncommon) pieces of armor. You might be able to trade them with an enchanter for a low level wand, which is a decent method of tagging mobs. Launch days will have people advertising their services so they can get free skillups - people will be crafting bags with the linen or wool cloth you provide, enchanters will create wands

one time I was grouping with esfand and he started spamming nigger all of a sudden when I told him to put on a healing dress. then he left the group and put me on ignore—Blizzard shouldn't associate and give alpha access to this kind of toxic personality.

alex is trying to get blizzard to clean up thier act
blizzard shill

Vanilla:
Nighthaven (Elysium)
Lights Hope (former Elysium)
K3 in a week
Lights Hope new server in uh.. 2 months?

Of those k3 or the lights hope new server would be your best bet as when new servers come up that are hyped, it tends to "kill" the older ones, making them more top heavy and obnoxious to level up on than they are already. Up to you. There's lots of info on the positives/negatives of elysium vs lights hope and it would be tough to get a straight answer here, but it boils down to varying degrees of corruption and choosing russians over chinese as far as primary cancer.

For TBC:
Warmane
Felmyst

Of those Felmyst is the better server by far but again you'd run into issues of potential drama. If you simply wanted population and stability, warmane is the choice. If you want x1 and (probably?) no p2w plus easily the best scripted server, then Felmyst.
However, you can google the history of it - the server has a lot of drama associated with the developer for good reason, and even if it was the best server in the world the chance of him pooping his pants and taking it down suddenly aren't small.

For Wrath I am out of the loop. There would be some other tbc/vanilla options as well plus some niche FFA servers but they are small in comparison or too shitty to mention.

To summarize since you said population:
most populated vanilla - lights hope
most populated tbc - warmane

sure thing whitekidney, too bad 8.9k of that 9k will be chinks

>Alex so mad he didnt get invited into BfA alpha - he resorts to digging up some shit SS and TW said in private chats years ago
Imagine being this pathetic.

K3 is the chink-free server yes?

>meanwhile LH fresh is guaranteed to have 9k peaks during chinese primetime.

Attached: fustos.png (832x680, 277K)

fucking dodkeycuckaad the god damn snitch.
GUMMY SHOW YOURSELF USEFUL FOR ONCE AND DOX THAT RETARD AGAIN

>LH fresh
gummys server is better

Kronos has just as many chinese as Light's Hope. on Kronos2 the biggest guild was , a chinese guild. the VPN ban doesn't work and only makes it harder for the non-goldseller chinks to play on the server.

wtf I love tomatohead now

alex already said he won't play bfa. try again staybald, ur days ate numbered and soon you will end up in the gulag with all the other racists

literally /ourgum/.

Attached: blizzlike.png (1083x637, 113K)

>censored version
hello reddít

What a mentally ill little goblin.

Not exactly "chink-free", there was one big chink guild on k2. But the chink pop is infinitely lower than Chink's Hope and GMs crack down on gold selling pretty hard.

Alex said he wouldnt play Legion and how did that go?

I don't want to play with chinese, if I'm going to play on a chinese server it might as well be a good one with the Nostalrius core like Light's Hope. I also heard Kronos has a cash shop and bad pathing.

Attached: THANKS BLIZZARD.jpg (1171x389, 100K)

Good enough for me

no it's not, Kronos is FULL of chinese. you'll be getting spammed with gold whispers all day.

Hope you aren't planning on playing classic then either. Goldsellers were always a thing on officials, especially during vanilla -> tbc. Hell, I even paid my gametime in gold to chinks.

>longest standing Vanilla server

You k3 shills love echoing this line over and over, as if that means anything. They've kept their servers online despite having virtually no population for the entirety of theri lifetimes except for a brief period during K2 when all the Nost refugees went there thanks to no better alternative, only for it to be ddossed into oblivion for 2 weeks straight, then lagging horribly for a long while after, and meanwhile Nost comes back and takes all the playerbase away.

Kronos is not by any stretch of the imagination "stable". They've always been on lifsupport because they quality has always been dogshit, but for whatever reason (presumably monetary gain, although it's anyone's guess how Twinstar has been making any profit off Kronos) they've remained online.

Fuck off with this narrative, it means jackshit all if a server has been "long standing" if the quality is garbage and the pop is all but non-existent.

TL;DR Staybald and his discord are just a bunch of /pol/acks, I have the screenshots, we're gonna BTFO him on tuesday.... be ready - this is bigger than elysium drama

Attached: 1.png (577x364, 49K)

HAHAHA

oh god, the eternal anglo strikes again. dodgey is such a slimebag. the clip he posted on reddit is totally out of context. alex got his followers to say nigger because lavos was streaming the conversation on twitch which he wasn't supposed to, so they tried to get him banned.

haha truly the eternal anglo strikes again, I hope dodgey gets raped by some muzzies. gonna contact alex later and let him know how to get dodgeys youtube deleted. still amazed gd /wpsg/ kids carried this slime once

>Kronos is the most longstanding Vanilla server but it's the wrong 'narrative'!!

Attached: 1492658475154.jpg (560x330, 34K)

Thanks dude, will probs go lights hope, just want to level and maybe some dungeons

>p-please dont go to Kronos!..
>d-dont leave me on LH with all these chinks...
>*coughs up blood*

>Felmyst is the best scripted server but it's the wrong 'narrative'!!

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/956797798439161856
>nuBlizzard is paying this guy to present their game
sell out cuck is absolutely btfo on Tuesday, /ourguy/ will literally end his career.

>the virgin alex
>the chad dodgy

even Warmane has better scripted raids, the chess event doesn't even work on gummy.

>209571291
(you) need to work harder for what you crave so desperately

Blizzard should just pay the chinese guy who owns this website and ban everyone who ever posted on /pol/ from the vanilla server

Attached: kripp.gif (334x182, 356K)

gummy shills at full force this weekend

twinstar shills at full force this weekend

lmao k3 shills brooo lmaooo DOA DOA gummy SHILLS GUYSSSS lmaoooooooOOOOOOOO fucking chink CHINESE RUSSIAN FAKE POP lol alex tranny tranny we are rolling horde gummycraft 1100 pop le wheelchair haha bro

B R OOOOOOOO OOOOO OO

wheelchair

lol russian hosted server MEME vpn ban does not work chinese gold sell new hardware estimated downtime 6 years wait 2 months for REAL fresh guys kiss dad dead on arrival ALEX retail

Attached: 1516190896281.jpg (423x615, 31K)

it's too bad nostalrius brought all the normies and reddit cancer here

redpill me on warmane

Gummy - dead.
Warmane - not dead.
That's all you need to know.

GUMMY

does anybody have a mirror to the cringefest that is staysafe interviewing that nu-grizzly dalegribble about tricking 39 randoms into entering an already cleared mc and dale comes off as the ultimate autist? staysafe deleted it from his channel for some reason.

vanilla was 14 years ago, seriously what the fuck

p2w shitty scripts, the same as molten has always been

wait, Warmane is Molten? lmao nevermind

its molten and arena tournament merged

>Felmyst player brings up vague claims of "bad script" when presented with an alternative to a dead circlejerk server of 120 people

Attached: cummies.jpg (276x183, 21K)

it's molten buying AT core. there is nobody from AT working on warmane anymore

why would anyone play on Warmane when gummies is better scripted and has 1.1k people? lmao

Attached: 1515660824535.jpg (480x360, 39K)

This thread is dedder than alexensuals testosteronelevels

There's nothing to really discuss at the moment. I mean, we could go over the pros and cons between druids and shaman since I can't decide which one I want to level, but ultimately it would come down to my personal preference. Knowing me, I'm probably going to make a druid (again) because I'm terribad and need stealth as a crutch.

level a melee elemental hybrid shaman. get a shield and a fast one hander, use flametongue weapon, toss a few lightning blots then a shock and finish the mob with a few melee attacks and end the fight with the 5 second rule so you get maximum mana regen. everyone including me and your parents will think you're neat for doing this.

so autoattack my way to 60 and flame shock when it's off cooldown? sounds complicated.

no class has a complicated leveling rotation

>and end the fight with 0 mana
>waste time drinking after every mob

Even worse, you set your totems, pull with Lightning Bolt, use Earth Shock if it's a caster mob / Flame Shock otherwise, Purge it, auto-attack it, and if it runs hit it with a Frost Shock. It's a mana-inefficient paladin, and fucking Totemic Mastery is in Restoration so you can't really enjoy not having to repeatedly set totems until 51, and there's no point going Restoration on a PvP server since you need burst in order to survive WPvP encounters.

everyone itt is rolling a warrior anyway

using totems while leveling, apart from an earthbind to kite an elite, is a waste of time, mana, and bandwidth

totems are a waste of mana and slowing effects don't work on running mobs on pservers—also you can face mobs away from packs so they run the opposite way.

>I know everyone and their mother is gonna roll rogue/warrior but I'll be different, I'll be that geared one that pwns people!

what the fuck happened to /lhg/