He missed BTC

>He missed BTC
>He missed ETH
>He missed LTC
>He missed XRP
>He missed XBY
>He missed DGB

WILL HE MISS RDD?

0.05 gets you 1M - don't be the guy green texting how he missed another moon mission. Get it on the ground. This coin has history, volume, application, marketing. Stop fucking around.

This is not a drill. This is not a shill. This is your last chance to buy a lambo and get the grill.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

worth throwing 10 bucks at to be honest

>10 bucks
how about $230 like I just did?

What does it have going for it?

Does anyone really give a shit?
Just throw money at it and when you've made 1000% get out. All you need to know is the ticker and which exchange to buy it on.

A 1.3billion coin sell wall between here and 10 sats.

that's light work. I got a team of whales about to pump this shit to 500 sats - just like we did with xby and dgb.

Be a pussy and stay poor.

dont fall for this pump and dump scheme, look to sell orders up to 10 sats...

I'm definitely going to buy some but can I finish eating first? Wait an hour before pumping please

Rf3HNjMU2tx96YUjaE8dYpQF8EbymJMt4S

I'll take it for free, but i don't trust it enough to buy it, maby if it starts moving a bit. dat sell wall and history.

its like you didnt check dgb history and sell walls prior to our moon mission.

I'm just not feeling it yet. Not enough shilling, the hive mind has not spoken yet.

xby aint done for shit niggu

Just bought 250k, will sell if it looks like it's going to 100 sats.

Stop shilling your shitcoin

What sites do you guys use to buy?

I'm strapped in, OP. When does our rocket to andromeda start?

>light work
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

got like 5 mil of this beauty.
we already at 6 sats, GET IN NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

YOU FUCKS NEED TO YOUR RESEARCH! FUCK! OK RETARD, YOU BUY FROM COIN MAMA/ COIN BASE AND THEN EXCHANGE ON POLIENIX OR YOBIT. GOT IT?!

Well shit lets give this a punt ay lads why not gamble my profit from DGB and XRP

100K cap now, was 10K in the morning
that means tomorrow we gona be at 1M cap, 10M the day after that.. do you calculations lads.. literally money lying on the ground

Looks set up like the other pumps too. Is it really this easy?

The guys developing this are actually close to actual integration that may actually get Burnie adoption once it's matured a little.This will hit close to 10 sat even without the pumping in the next couple of weeks so it's a worthy buy at this price. It's not a dead coin.

Has yoshit chat invaded biz?

Will Bittrex work?

RDD isnt on polinex

>new tech launching in next week or two
>integration with facebook, twitter, reddit, camgirl sites, twitch

it's like you can't see free money when it's staring you in the face.

...yes.

Actually before wasting anyone's precious time, go check coinmarketcap, there click a currency and then click market. You can see where the currency is sold.

>cam girl sites

This is where the money will be made

Bull to the fucking shit Nigger

Imagine... /soc

This

If that paywall starts chipping away.. and my BTC stops being under (((manual review))) ill buy some

Dis true? I threw few bucks on this on fluke? Source?

I'm a know-nothing who wants to stop missing out on these rockets.

Where should I start learning about crypto and everything?

Fuck learning. All you need is your space suit!

even more---imagine Veeky Forums in general had a tipping system integrated.

there could be competitions...biggest troll. funniest YLYL, there would be an entire new board /tip/ or /beg/

Veeky Forums would become a camwhores money tree

s o u r c e ? ! ? ?

for the informative boards...a tip system for genuine useful content.

it's neat to see that there's fundamental value behind this too like people here are discussing.

For people considering buying in even more, i'm a chartist, here's what i'm seeing.

i'm seeing the ask quantity at the 6 sat level decreasing at an accelerating pace. which means breakthrough soon.
in regards to when it'll push itself into the 7 sat ask bracket, some napkin math shows that the rate at which the 6 sat supply is diminishing is roughly 2.746BTC/hour, or 65.911BTC/24hour. This means that the ~40BTC supply at 6 sat will be overcome in about 14-15 hours from now if this pace holds.
however this pace has actually been accelerating, keep in mind, so i'll more likely be sooner than 14 hours than later.

when we're in the 7 sat ask bracket i'll do another rate analysis and report back, but right now it's looking like we'll break the 10 sat resistance supply in a few days.that's when the rocket would actually take off.

Ok so lets say I put $50 in, how much will I gain?

Math checks out

Not as much as if you put in $500.

guys how do I send btc from polo to bittrex

bout tree fiddy

i just have a short term speculation, from 6 to 7 sat for right now.

but that's basic algrbra. ($50 * 0.996 * (0.00000007 / 0.00000006) ) / 14 hours

comes out to 16.2% gain inside of 14 hours, expected. so like $8 or so in 14 hours and i'll do another analysis once we start eating into the 7 sat supply

don't send bitcoin. send etherium. there's a backlog in the bitcoin transaction blockchain, it won't get processed for 20 hours.
click deposit on your etherium wallet on bittrex for the address to withdraw your polonium etherium to.

thanks for the update man, i watched the 5 sat wall all morning get torn down.

if its a dollar about 500k?

Jackasses

Welp, I got around 400k of these damn things

Bullshit, I just deposited BTC to Bittrex, took about 10 minutes

so... long term will this hit 10 cent?

6M reporting in. but i'm watching it actively
very hard to believe. cited: blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
i don't trade things i don't understand more than three days out. long term depends on fundamentals. i'm the wrong person to ask.

Keep us updated user

Ok so how do I send eth from polo to bittrex.

I ordered:

0,02 @ 6
0,04 @ 5
0,02 @ 4

Want them cheap but don't wanna miss the rocket too.

Clever, huh?

yep
there won't be any surprises for quite a few hours yet, but will report back.

this coin in particular has my attention because once it gets through the 10 sat supply, there's no more resistance. so i feel like this could be the one and i already placed my bet. if other anons can get in < 10 sat that's great, otherwise they'll be buying the rocket in flight and not on the pad.

1) buy eth on polo.
2) get your bittrex eth deposit wallet address
3) click withdraw on your eth polo wallet, and withdraw to your bittrex eth deposit address.

Im about to buy some more, going to have around 1M of these coins

Feels good to finally be in on the crypto game

Thanks!!!

may bogs bless us all

How far into space are we talking here? I haven't seen enough memes and shilling until recently to prove that this coin is going places, though I'd be lying if I wasn't mildly impressed by their advertising campaign and potential for growth.

Same here. Kraken -> Bittrex BTC transfer took like 15-20 minutes.

Though the fees are murderous.

Any place to liquidate these quickly? Bought 640k yesterday on PoSWallet, and I want to be ready for the moon mission.

yeyre all a bunch of spastics on here

Bittrex trades 85% of the volume. So best bet would be there.

if it passes 10 sats, the moon.
the ride to 10 sats is what i'm monitoring with math to have a safe trip.

why does it take so long to send from electrum to exchange

What? What was that? Didn't understand you over the sound of the rocket engines pre-flight testing.

Because ETH is a spastic meme coin with rollbacks and an fugly (((Russian))) dev?

welcome to scam city. I feel bad for you.

Not on Polo

Yobit

I'm transfering LTC from polo to yobit right now

i try to send btc

I missed them all. How do I start?

huh. new news.
not sure what caused this, but the rate over the last 73 minutes increased to 5.467BTC/hour, so the updated target for 7 sats is now 6 hours 28 minutes from now.
i mean i guess that's good news for us, but the rate of upwards pressure accelerating like this is, well i don't know. no signs of stopping though.
buy btc on kraken or coinbase. send to bittrex btc wallet. buy into RDD/BTC.

buy btc

you know what fuck it
I got 500k worth of it at 6 sats, why the fuck not, it's like 50 euros
shills were right about DGB, and this thing's so cheap it doesn't matter all that much; maybe shills will be right again

what makes me doubt this crap is that the total volume is less than what a lot of people make a year

Why the fuck would I invest in a coin that got removed from polo & only recently got their own wikipedia page?

Happy gambling I guess, don't hold onto this scamcoin for too long.

The thing is: i trusted Veeky Forums 3 times, and i had gains above 100%, but this coin feels strange. Too many million already bought at 3-5 sats... So this coin will not hit 10 sats easily. But DGB was stuck at 112 sats for 2 years... so I am unsure to pull the trigger. Please redpill me.

>why did a coin literally revived from a SCAM led by a disabled and an autist go up 1500% in a week

stay stupid user

this
>missed out on XRP
>barely bought the dip on DGB
>implying I'm gonna ignore this now

I'm waiting for my deposit into yobit right now

>pending deposit
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The buying power of biz is ridiculous and generates it's own hype for coins.
This coin was at 10mil volume YESTERDAY when biz started shilling it.

Doubled my money in xrp, doubled it in eth, nearly double in ltc and quadruple in dgb. I aint missing shit

>You have no incoming deposits

bought some more, really think this is a good long hodl. I can understand people being critical when you compare it to giants like Dash or Eth, but remember Apple started out in a garage and is now worth 800 billion, this project has a right business model I hope it will go to places, for now the ID wallet might look a little basic, but that was also the case with the first web browsers, really happy with this investment :)

what is sats?

Hold the rocket a few hours, guys. I need to get home and drop 10$ bucks in to this meme magic.

I have $200 USD in crypto right now and I'm dropping $50 into this. To be honest I'm mostly doing this because of XRP, XBY, and DGB. I want my fucking moon mission.

Wow, I'm sold! Where can I buy these coins?!

satoshis you newfag

lol btc slow af nowadays, bitcoin losing market share rapidly due to its scalability limitations

10btc**

it people were looking for 100% gains only then their sell limit orders would mostly already be showing in the supply orders. supply orders are what i've been analyzing in this thread, so that information is encompassed already.
it feels strange because we're looking at depth only until 10 sats, as opposed to looking at price move erratically as well.
really? i thought we were mostly neets meming. ...that explains the supply drop rate increasing i guess. good for us
>a few hours
i think you have about 6. would have to do more math to answer better but i have to drive home soon
>10 bucks

Fuck it, started a buy order for 500k for 5sats. Let's see if biz is right 4 out of 4. Even though my tummy tells me otherwise... But my tummy also told me: Sell DGB at 265...

using LTC

Ok, so download the Bittrex wallet, but a bunch on Kraken (I keep hearing Coinbase loses your money), transfer it to my previously downloaded Bittrex wallet.

What's RDD?
And how do these wallets work? Since I moved them from the exchange my coins are safe right? Is everything local? Aka, if my computer goes down so do my coins?

Thanks anons. I've been trading pretty successfully for years but this shit just always seemed to hard to get into. Thought I'd stop being a fag and bite the bullet.

>using ETH

ftfy :^)

Don't use Polo right now, use Bittrex. Polo is going through some shit atm

be aware your order may not get filled completely if you're underbidding like that. especially in a zero-spread chart

not to meme at you, but there's good sites listed in the crypto general that could explain it better and faster

driving home now. i have alerts on my phone and will pull over somewhere if shit happens early. let us pray to bogdanoff