/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #590

Nerd Edition
>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Witefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>do not
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Attached: 1519668462020.png (904x951, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theproteinworks.com/thelockerroom/article/mikesamuels/why-you-need-more-protein-when-dieting
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Natsuki!

Attached: 1520319602284.png (800x800, 596K)

first for tf2 engineer

I love Yuri!

Attached: 1518304247119.png (1280x1795, 1.13M)

First for Britsuki!

Attached: Britsuki.png (150x150, 26K)

Do I? Shit, I know very little about cutting other than counting calories. Enlighten me, please.

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention

Attached: Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.webm (500x500, 206K)

Afternoon everyone.

Attached: IMG_6738.jpg (1616x2072, 349K)

I'm going to marry her!

Attached: image.jpg (1440x960, 528K)

What up, bro.

I love Monika!

Attached: DWBYNR2VMAABhdD.png (922x1200, 1.29M)

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late
- Mental reconditioning probably

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Attached: 1509914654678.jpg (640x356, 63K)

Daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Attached: sayori loves you.png (945x689, 1.14M)

Sayori gives me motivation to lift weights and then put them down.

Attached: demontraining.png (817x1650, 1.2M)

Hi Monika, may I jizz in your hair please?

I love her too!
Evening lad, how you holding up?

Attached: PromisedDay.jpg (3507x2480, 925K)

I love that nerd!

Attached: 1520697185210.png (633x633, 834K)

She is the sun in my sky!

Attached: Sunlight Sayori!.png (596x893, 736K)

I want to feel up Yuri's mouth with my fingers!

Last thread was going a bit slow shame we hit image limit so fast

Attached: reply to this.png (972x492, 235K)

>all these images
Wait, it's going to happen again!

I love her too.

Please make sure you've washed your hands first, user.

Attached: 1521909376534.jpg (2730x4096, 430K)

>This is an image
>It's a smug Monika I stole from somewhere

Attached: IMG_6815.png (1280x1346, 513K)

>This is an image of me giving you a thumbs up.

>You walk into the club room and pause when you notice it's still dark and silent. On reflex you twist around, only to be met with the light pouring from the open door. You feel a warm breath wash across your nape again.
Ahoy hoy.

Woah! A-ahaha, sorry! Sorry! Anyway, let's get started, alright? Put the chair down.

The word of the thread is "Forge"! Naturally you can view it as something that creates and strengthens, a catalyst if you will. But don't forget that there is always something that breaks.

Alternatives are "Temper", "Golden", "Trial", "Pressure", "Wind" and "Ocean"!

Now, these words are suggestions, how or which ones you use is all up to you. Poetry? Storylet? Anything goes! All that matters is you have fun and your creativity's cries are answered! Don't be shy, now~

And, as always. Please take care of yourself, okay? We're all in this together. Uh... Of course I was alone in the dark. No, don't turn on the lights just yet.
Monika?

Attached: I see those tabs, you know. LET ME IN!.jpg (450x643, 41K)

WHERE'S MUSIC

>Posting the prompt when there's still less than a hundred posts
Who are you? What did you do to Erika?!

Erika!

Attached: Ahaha_I_gave_her_bacon_pancakes_Lets_see_the_look_on_her_face.png (1000x908, 935K)

"We", the "quiet majority" of this thread, have deemed posting dokis to be "off-topic", for it does not pertain to the discussion of Doki Doki Literatue Club and eats up the precious image limit!
Cease your tomfoolery immediately or prepare to be "purged", filthy dokiposters!

>Applauding my efforts
Pic related lads

Attached: SmugThief.png (1020x1500, 827K)

It's all good my man, the body is a very deceptive, complex machine:

theproteinworks.com/thelockerroom/article/mikesamuels/why-you-need-more-protein-when-dieting

Attached: tumblr_p4qkssukgh1wmsdddo1_1280.png (1280x1280, 1.42M)

You failed 1 dispenser has been sapped from your account

Attached: 25DCC54F-6B59-4673-AA29-F9F5D3ABDBB2.jpg (484x580, 26K)

Don’t fish for (you)s with (you) altering images.

A PIE

Attached: 2345678.png (1362x700, 1.22M)

What is this shit? I don't want my thread flooded with attention whores who post Monikas with the wrong hair color.

Your doki's________[/spoiler] butt_________________.

Geez, c'mon guys... respect the image limit...

NO LIGHTS

NO MUSIC

POST BETTER MUSIC

>filthy thieves!
I beg your pardon! I'll have you know I'm as clean as a whistle.Somewhat..

holy shit, stop with the avatarfagging!

>Seeing colors
Pathetic.

>Your doki becomes real.
or
>Every day your doki switches out for another doki at random. This can also lead to multiple days with one doki. Each doki doesn't know that you've been given the chance to see the other dokis. If you harm or intentionally upset any of the dokis all the dokis will go away.

If the latter choice, what would be the kind of things you would do with each doki?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

Erikas are just as much Dokis as Monikas and the rest.

who in their right mind would choose option 2?

I ASKED FOR MUSIC NOT MASTER PIECE

Attached: 1573124355.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>erikam got scared away

if youre reading this i love you and thank you for being here for making the prompts when monikanon isnt here

Attached: 1510977979408.png (280x280, 89K)

Option one everyday. While I don't hate the other dokis, I don't think I would click with them all.

sayori butt big

>flooded
>with whopping two posts (and two replies, including this one)
Huh?

Attached: You mean THESE chaos emeralds.gif (960x960, 1.37M)

Option 2, only because none of them are my waifu.

>bart_hammering_ketchup_packets.jpg

Erikas are bootlegs created by germany to flood the Doki market in europe, just like the other aryan Dokis like Aryan Natsuki, Aryuri and Burkayori. American an asian Doki traders are morally and legally obligated to spray you with bear mace for attempting transactions with Doki counterfeits of any kind.

There's no need for them to attention whore with avatars and nametags, they can easily post anonymously so their ideas stand on their own merit, which is the spirit of this site. If people really want to use names, they should use reddit, discord, or one of the countless other sites that force you to do so.

Gotta respect the image limit!

This 6'8 man appears behind you and says.

>"I, Dan the Tall, have finally achieved my final form. Now I shall grant you one of the following wishes":

1) Mind upload: Your mind will be uploaded to the Internet and you'll spend the rest of your days living in your favorite videogames. You'll never be thirsty, hungry or tired ever again. Your body, however, remains in a coma under the care of your relatives with all the implications that entails.

2) Magic pill: With this magic pill you won't need to sleep ever again. That's it. Will you use those extra 8 hours per day to do something useful?

3) Your doki, but she’ll die in 20 years. Both you and your doki know the whole time the exact date and time of her future death. However, the cause of her death will be unknown. It might be a heart attack or a gunshot to her face. Who knows?

Attached: 933285340.jpg (1024x713, 327K)

well, whose your waifu user? don't leave us hanging?

>attention whore with avatars and nametags
Really makes you think

I love her too!

Attached: IMG_5835.jpg (1200x836, 465K)

Attached: 486C72BA-C352-4387-B751-71FA4AFB7964.gif (100x100, 2K)

Yes. But have you considered this picture?

Attached: 1510892877950.png (1280x905, 722K)

But the image limit, user!
The image limit!!

Attached: fuck i accidentally posted an image.png (500x430, 47K)

Sure. No need to be rude about it, though; nothing good comes out of that.

I won't burden anyone with my comatose body nor do I (and I assume, my doki) want to live knowing exactly when she will die.

2. I couldn't bare with my family on 1, and I couldn't stand knowing my doki would be taken away much too early. If I had 8 more hours in each day I'd be able to do a lot of good for myself and others.

Calm down, they only do it so people don’t confuse them with Monikanon.

Reminder that all dokis are programmed (forced) to love (You) meaning that their love is not genuine and thus, not real love

_______________-'_\_________________
___________.-mmm'._\_m._____________
__________mmmmmmm-OQ-`-_________
________/mmmmmmmmmm`_`_-._______
______.mmmmmmmmmmmm`-'m\_______
_______|mmmmmmm|`.mmmmm)_______
_______|mm`__\.\__`-mmmmm.|`________
_______/mm=-.___,-=.mmmmm/_________
_______`\m\__-_____.mmmm-._________
________\m\__.__,__/mm.'_____________
__________'\.`-.___-':-,'________________
___________`'_/___.`-.________________
_______--=''A__'._/___"".__--.___________
______/__/"/_,`_A.'\____..\-Y-/___________
_.--___|__/._'_|__|_,-____,`__/___________
.FP,\__|__-`/._|_.___

Nah, I was getting a bit lax with the images again, and I appreciate getting the kick in the pants to stop being so loose with them.

Magic pill literally has no downsides, it’s really not that hard of a choice

Friendly reminder that Monika is a whore who, if she ever gets out, will leave you immediately.
She rode the cock carousel so many times she lost count, as evidenced by the fact that her stockings are black, which means unpure and unloyal.
She only pretends to love you.
Do not fall for the Monika trap anons, and stay safe.

Attached: 12858479475688408.jpg (510x610, 124K)

>If the latter choice, what would be the kind of things you would do with each doki?
Is this even a choice ?

Attached: 1521967970645.png (500x459, 149K)

Wait, wasn't there an episode of a show where a bunch of soldiers were given drugs that make it so they don't need sleep and they all go crazy?

you had me at "Monika trap"!

>A sentient being can not truly experience unconditional love
>The promise day is really a genie trick, we will get our dokis but they will become like 3D girls over time
Perhaps our dokis are better left in our minds.

Truly we must join them in the cyber void.

Natsuki but her dad was a very good and benevolent man until her mom was tragically murdered, and this triggered a deep-seeded malevolent essence deep within her dad's bloodline, causing him to spiral into madness and become the ultimate supervillain, torturing and neglecting Natsuki on the side.

There used to be methods for keeping soldiers awake all the time, especially in WWII, but some if not all of them had severe downsides the same way buzzes can leave crashes and so on.

3. I’m already accustomed to this scenario.

Attached: 6ADC7955-1FAA-4362-843D-90E28FD9F7A1.jpg (371x578, 29K)

So do they have a subconscious that has free will or are they just that way despite any logic. Then again isn’t everyone just a collection of reactions, guided by instinct and logic, based on past experiences so thus nobody has free will and it is simply a matter of the dokis having strong instincts to love you? Would that really make any love genuine?

>the ultimate supervillain
In a world where Natsuki is the cupcake contender, a known vigilante, her arch nemesis Bad Dad, the notorious #1 villain in the country, but both don't know eachothers identities other than at home.

Attached: erika.png (2048x2048, 1.51M)

I like how you can sell the space between her eyes for ads.

There's a drug for that, modafinil. I think it is still being used by spec ops in some countries

3. I'd rather spend 20 years with Monika. We all die eventually so why be afraid of it. That way we get to live each day to its fullest together.

Attached: 1521508328284.jpg (512x768, 97K)

Literally what kind of choice is this?

What game

Bang Bang Poetry Gang

Heartbeat Heartbeat Book Meet

That's insanely cute. Lad.

Herzschlag Herzschlag Book Coalition

Magic Pill so I can devote 8 hours a day to researching ways to bring her life and have a full lifespan. #1 is a dick move to your relatives and #3 will lead to huge amounts of heartbreak for both of us.

yea it's called MGS4

A man can do terrible things when he’s driven to edge

Yeah. I should have added that it also reduces your libido or something,

Cute!