>Patch 3.2 Patch Notes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093500
>Patch 3.2 Ascendancy Changes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2090663
>Patch 3.2 League: Bestiary
pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB

Attached: 1519941989087.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poe.ninja/builds/char/BackSl1de/Gladkiy_Kriminal?i=0&search=class=Occultist&item=The Poet's Pen&league=Hardcore Bestiary
poe.ninja/builds/char/OutSider3/GucciPen?i=2&search=class=Occultist&item=The Poet's Pen&league=Hardcore Bestiary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

retards

Why do all the people playing occultist poet VD like poe.ninja/builds/char/BackSl1de/Gladkiy_Kriminal?i=0&search=class=Occultist&item=The Poet's Pen&league=Hardcore Bestiary
or
poe.ninja/builds/char/OutSider3/GucciPen?i=2&search=class=Occultist&item=The Poet's Pen&league=Hardcore Bestiary

take Ghost Reaver?
Unless I'm blind their ONLY source of leech is the atziri flask. Is that really enough to make it worthwhile? What am I missing?

>I've been posting here for 4 years

sorry but you don't quite make the cutoff, newfag

t. true 2012 oldie

Attached: what are you.png (1300x552, 167K)

nigger

Attached: nigger_negro.jpg (338x448, 19K)

4 years as in, 4 years in poeg, when the general was still new as fuck and we had 30 unique IPs, no on Veeky Forums in general
not that it's relevant. it doesn't take that long to understand basic concepts like lurking the fuck more before you jump into a board/general and shit out the place, but newshits like you don't even have that courtesy

you're retarded, I rest my case. have fun with this trash general, can't fight retardation such as yours, just hope it goes away some time in the future

dumb retards

Attached: nanachi3.jpg (254x409, 28K)

Posted it in the previous thread
Got my 36 challenges and have 8ex in gear. Give it to low level shitters or anything better to do?

VD does a shitload of hits and a shitload more damage, especially on Poet's Pen, so you really don't need a lot of leech.

why occultist instead of inquisitor? doesn't he have more damage?

RMT

you said you'd stop

@209574776
who cares lmao
poor idiot

A lot of people play it as Inquisitor or Ascendant, I just wanted to play the Occultist version because I want to try the new Occultist and it's been a while since I played a Witch.

So just the atziri flask with VD actually makes taking the node worthwhile then? Wow, okay.

Gimme 1-2 ex so I can buy the challenges on my gc miner I can't be arsed playing on bestiary anymore hcssf is more fun.

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Attached: inside_Kitava.png (1080x608, 441K)

what do YOU think it's like?

abyss poeg was so much better than the shithole it is now and that's saying a lot

Attached: 1520020599762.jpg (329x456, 25K)

was my first in what 2+ days? it was like a bad habit, im trying

Attached: 5622119.jpg (939x772, 105K)

I said NIGGER

Attached: nigger_negro_lowIQ_lazy.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Like being cuddled by a big tiddy Amazon woman jerking me off while I drink milk from her milktanks

go away discord

You cared enough to reply :^)

>2012 is oldfag

Attached: 1308766171026.jpg (651x451, 32K)

>tfw you actually miss witchfu blogs
it was better than these newfags at least

KITAVA WANTS SNU SNU

fuck off witchfu

Do you happen to have a Taste of Hate lying around that I can chug on?

RealMenUseStuns

friendly reminder to stop watching anime and seek mental health help. you don't want to end up looking down the barrel of a shotty.

same . give me 2-3ex so i can buy my way ouf of the leage

stop fucking begging for virtual items have some decency
christ you're pathetic

I wish I was him, he seems to have gotten away from this shit

second person to post his name gets 6 link qotf and dying sun

>not calling me pol
you had ONE job

I've been here since 2004. What am I doing with my life.

Attached: sudokupepe.jpg (800x800, 54K)

>2012
>oldfag
No, 2003-2006 are oldfag, the rest is new. When you come here as a newfag you STAY a newfag, you dont magically become an oldfag as time goes on

>have fun with this trash general, can't fight retardation such as yours
as someone who's been on 10+ generals on /v/g, /poeg/ is FAR from a trash general. Its actually one of the most on-point and helpful out there. Too bad you just can't handle it.

me go sleep, gn poeg

Attached: thanks.gif (354x380, 24K)

lol what a dipshit. please stay gone

2011 was the last year of peak /a/ and also the year it started going downhill, I'd put the cutoff of not being a newfag at around 2008

fast forward to 2018 and you have young blood actively trying to ban anime reaction pictures in here

>anime reaction pictures
>videogame general
I'm from 2007 btw and never liked anime. Thankfully there's a lot more to this website than animes. But then I'm never reporting anime-stuff because what's the fucking point

take a dirt nap, anime poster.

>being this butthurt about 1 (one) guy posting that anime is shit over and over again
damn he really got to you with his shitposting it seems

I got my 36/40 today and did giveaway using facebreakers+divines as source of random. Not gonna launch PoE until next league.

Attached: IMG_0015.png (680x559, 72K)

> Its actually one of the most on-point and helpful out there.
not only would you have to be delusional to think that, the point is that it got worse over time and especially in the last few leagues, 3.0 brought a shitton of newshits into this general and they never tried to understand the culture before shitting up the place. it's not poeg's job to be "helpful" or answer dumb questions answered by the wiki, and your lenient attitude of saying it could be worse because there are worse generals is dumb as fuck because it leads to the deterioration of this one

I just did this map.
THIS is what returns should look like rather than a T5, a T6, no Uniques, 2 shit Rares on good bases, and 2 Alt orbs.

Attached: Untitled.png (1095x868, 1.01M)

The moment they allowed Naruto on /a/ was the moment it died

>2007
>ancientfag
whats this shit
anything after 2006 is newfag

I agree that it got worst, but like I said I visit a few since poe isn';t the only game I paly and some really turned to absolute shit. In here at least its relatively easy to have a discussion about the league, about the mechanics, about meme-builds and whatnot, while having the usual cyclical-memes that aren't that bad honestly

please just go back already
reddit offers everything you are looking for, without any hurtful and problematic hatespeech or anything the like. please dude, do yourself the favor and just go back

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

epic meme dude

>they never tried to understand the culture
How to spot someone who just wants to argue about generals for the sake of arguing, that one line keeps cropping up and it never holds up because they can never actually argue that point except regurgitate "CULTURE CULTURE CULTURE" as if it's anything but a bunch of sad fucks who are talking about video games on a Mongolian throat singing forum

Attached: 1520324197253.jpg (416x500, 21K)

>getting offended on an anonymous imageboard

Attached: CharansBook.png (800x800, 785K)

Nice reply dude. +1 to you

nice argument. really made me think

poeg is the most kino general and nonquoting is the most kino shitpost archetype

>make 30c
>buy challenges
>repeat for the seven time
i should buy updates to make currency faster

but it wasnt invented by poeg and has just been brought here by some guy dipping into the sc2 general

this

agreed unironically

excuse me but it wasn't just some random guy, it was catposter

How much steam is coming out of your ears from making the gears turn?

thinking about making a skeleton build. Any interesting thing to spice it up? Would be mainly for uberlab so I'm thinking about going for some eva+queen of the forest maybe, and some additional shit to go faster since killing izaro doesn't seem like a problem

Attached: ggg.jpg (500x1166, 125K)

>crediting catshitter for anything

I actually played sc2 for the first time last year and checked the general, read the first 15 posts and thought its just a single autist talking with himself because old game and noone plays that shit anymore
turned out I was wrong

aspect of the catshitter :3c

the only steam coming out of me is through my dick and into your mom

@209577928
this
poeg is just another one of the countless creatively bankrupt generals that constantly copy their betters
anyone unironically talking about this place's """""culture""""" is a literal dum-dum

cultureless dum dum detected

The only true culture is Japanese culture. Anything else is degenerate

traditional japanese culture yes, your anime faggotry no

>annoying beyond demon
>not even challenge related
>drops an orb of chance!
great game design
i should just ignore everything that doesn't instant die

Have fun with your faggot pens. I'm over here slow cooking my enemies.

then what's the fun? if you focus 100% on farming its very boring, yes

>beyond mobs don't die instantly
nice build

post video of you one-shotting Abexoth

>build is the only thing that decides if you 1shot things or not

abyss carried you hard

OK GUYS HOW THE FUCK DO I SPAWN ELDER ON A T15 MAP

IT IS GETTING A LITTLE BIT FRUSTRATING HERE GGG

HOW THE FUCK ARE "PRO STREAMERS" ALWAYS DOING UBER ELDER IN NO TIME
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS RNG

Attached: 1466797796866.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

Abyss literally dumped only the Belts, the gloves, 1 of the Jewels (not Abyss Jewels) and like 3 or 4 Rares.

>completed 36 challenges
>sold 50ex for fg
feels good to be done with this shit league forever desu

Attached: s.jpg (694x1000, 165K)

>tfw at 18 challenges
kill me

2005 here

I came right before donate or die

post ign if you want maps or some shit
still have some left over stuff that i can't be bothered to sell

What's a fast clearing build that can make it into red maps with little investment? Kinda stuck on my champion right now because of low dps, and all foils are a shit ton of currency

reported to GGG with all details, hope they find you and ban you :^)

not him but i could use some t9+ maps niluch

sent ;)

do you want to go pure skeletons or use spectres too?
skelly mages or warriors?

reply to me

*cracks open a cold one*
heh... time to capture some beasts...

no

New player here.

I feel like my movement skill just never fires when I want it to. Seems like I'm always either stuck in an animation or still using my clear ability and my movement skill just won't work.

Is there any way to fix this?

hold shift when using movement skills

bind attack in place to numpad 2
hold numpad 2
disable numlock
release numpad 2

based

Using Multistrike, are we?

You'll never capture this beast

to the left: standard players
to the right: hc bestiary players

Attached: nigger and niglet.png (728x693, 864K)