RDD JUST BROKE THE RESISTANCE - DON'T MISS ANOTHER MOON MISSION MY DUDES

Just broke 6 sats and climbing, also major announcements incoming very soon

Feels Smug, Man.

broke the resistance? There is 41 Btc in sell orders at 6 sats, how dumb can you be tto invest in this shitcoin?

>1.3billion coins between here and 10 sats

The people in power aren't backing this coin.

>tfw bought this couple of weeks ago at 4 sats :)

thanks for the free money lads.

We'll see how smart you feel in a few days time, brother

Already made 60 dollar profit, not bad for a "shit" coin.

does it have memes backing it up?

Yup.

Scam or not, it is a gamble but there is nothing wrong with making some real quick dirty money.

Also has trips backing it

Attnetion Veeky Forums newcommers, this shit happens alot. A worthless shitcoin like TrumpCoin or now REDD is chosen by a group of insiders. They plan to hypnotize hype-fueled idiots who or overly emotional. Don't get me wrong there is money to be made here, but it is risky and the only reason these shitcoins move is because a group of people are bagging on noobs to buy it based on threads like these, designed to get you excited and not thinking logically. When anyone makes a valid point against them they and their cult cronies just laugh them off the stage with not real counterpoint.

You have been warned.

yes it's a conspiracy, this is a useless coin that reddit will never use. thanks grandpa

I think it's healthy to be a skeptic but, isn't it true that it integrates with Facebook, twitch, etc? Did I just waste my 100 dollars?

How to tell difference between shitcoins vs XRP, DGB, XBY, etc.?

Can you show me any evidence anywhere that supports the integration claims you just made?

It has a browser extension that will be able to integrate anywhere

Ignore this FUD. I'm holding my 3 millie and sitting back for the next week.

I'll paint my lambo RDD.

Also if this was only a pump group on Veeky Forums, how come this showed up last night but volume has been steadily building for two months?

OH YEAH, because people here found the coin after noticing the volume steadily growing and are trying to let everyone know before they miss it
>XBY
>DGB
>PIVX

Don't miss another moon

People posted the same shit in XBY, DGB, XRP

The difference is the ones you posted have already mooned. Everything is a shitcoin in the eyes of a FUD until it moons...then they cope

hey asshole, we sold 10 BTC in the last 2 hours. BTFO LTCbagholder.

Ppl refuse to accept /biz advice. Admittedly not all is great, but if you take 45 seconds to check this coin out please tell me how it is not better than steem.... you can't. So buy it... or do you not understand how value works?

i made exactly 0.8 btc on trump coin, that was buying 1400 trump coins with like 100 dollar or something

They have vid, right on the front page.

THOUGH it might be all lies, maybe this middle finger i am you showing is an illusion aswell.

Nothing is clear, or true

lmao RDD literally has to increase the market cap by 0.5 million to hit 20 satoshis. Half a million dollars in a near 50 billion dollar market... yeah impossible...

half a day ago ppl called XRP a shitcoin. I know i have almost 2k worth. If you see value in this coin, honestly buy. It has done me well using this strategy so far

We need to meme to shit out of this shit

take a seat and relax dude noone wants to hear this FUD this coin has a real market whether you like it or not so take your couple hundred bucks worth and sell it if you don't want to get on the ride

>

t. butthurt nomooner

Just because you made a profit on it doesn't mean it's not shit you fuckin dumbass

Fuckin this, and every pathetic idiot chasing their delusional dream of skipping life and just retiring next week jumps on the boat and buys all the can from the insiders. Everyone is being played for chumps, the whole crypto thing is just one sweaty NEET ass neckbeard passing his garbage ass shit coin to the next sweaty NEET ass neckbeard faggot

It's a big game of hot potato, but at the end the potato is covered in grease and no gf

save invent RBB go buy it!

We need to market this to reddit. What can we say about this that makes it better then reddit gold?

Bitch, thing is I got a profit from this coin. What is that you don't fucking understand?!

What a dumb whore.

Remember when you said in the 80s that the internet is going to be a still birth and you would rather invest in carrier pigeons?

To add, it's not shit when I made a profit from it.

it is such wow? Just shill a lot!

Assuming any of these coins will go anywhere, there are thousands of them now. It's just a fuckin garbage dump. All of you idiots all pandering your own coins thinking yours is the one that will go to the moon.

Dude I can profit from dog shit, it's still shit.

Actually dog shit is probably worth a lot more than these coins because it has real value as fertilizer and shit. Just gotta buy enough dog shit at 1 penny then flip it at 2 penny right.

Whatever, it's 60 dollar I aint complaining, it can be a god or shit coin. I don't care.

You are delusional.
Western societies are saturated. The basic needs of everyone is taken care of and even of most advanced needs.
Such societies MUST create new markets to grow.
Combine that with automation, virtual reality, technization of every aspect of life, mobile technology etc.
This market will explode til 2030.

Only thing that could stop it is serious war within those western countries like a race war in Europe.

Waiting on my BTC arriving to exchange

Loving these confirmation times

Just fucking die already BTC

Fuck it, I'm joining in

why dont you refute this

Just broke 7 sat

To the moooooooon
im buying this shit right now

it's 80 now lel

are you an idiot? its 23.6 BTC left till 8 SAT. and we just went through 40 in 3 hours.

i ùmeant total market

muh coin

if we can meme it they will come

7 sats is being destroyed as we speak. down 8 btc within 10 mins.

8 sats! I repeat 8 sats! This is not a drill. It's happening memers

You could say that about anything?

New womans shoe design
Western societies are saturated. The basic needs of everyone is taken care of and even of most advanced needs.

New technology dildo

Is that how you're justifying blowing your micky dees paycheck on? Should I buy dildos that fits that argument as well.

Looks like it'll be stuck at 8 sat. It was good while it lasted.

and here is the FUD.

I love when people do zero research but warn people its a scam.

inb4 he comes back and makes a thread a week later: "I TOLD YOU ALL ABOUT RDD MOONING, YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED AND BOUGHT"

fucking neets.

Enjoy the bags!

It's obviously a scam to anyone who isn't a noob you pump and dump nigger.

they have been developing this coin for YEARS.
a lot of work for a scam that so far has made them literally no money.

Also why does nobody talk about the quality of the site and videos? they are all literally professionally done. First coin I have seen presented not as some shit that jimmy neetface made in his basement after finals.

I guarantee I have made more money than you.

I dropped 12k on XBY while it was under 100 sats. I bought into LTC when it was $6 and sold when it hit $36 because I know this market. I do research, I am (really, really) good at this.

pulled out my initial investment from XBY and left muh gains to keep going, put the rest in ripple right before it mooned hard while it was in the dip.

I am going to have 6 lambos by the time you make 1k.

Not trying to come across too harsh, but I hate when people try to call me out for something thats bullshit. RDD is actually probably going to moon HARD. No i dont believe it will within a week, but give it a year, good marketing, and a snowballing community I have zero doubt this will hit 15 cents.
I could just wait in RDD and get rich off it alone. Holding 120mil.

I only post in these to try to help those starting out with good investments. This thing is cheap as dirt and throwing your trash money at it will make a decent chunk over time.

or don't invest, I really dont care. I will keep making my money either way.

stop shilling this shit
Stupid cunt, next time do better research before going all in on a coin nobody wants. You can't unload your bags on anyone. Fuck you.

Kek nice larping faggot. This piece of shit will never even get anywhere hitting even .01 cent. and I'm sure you're super rich shilling low volume nigger shitcoins. Muh six lambos. You probably live with your mom.

Hey bro I made 160 bucks frmo buying at 6sat and selling at 7sat. You think I should just leave my 160 buck gains in for a few weeks and see if it turns into 1.6k?
I have like 40k in ETH right now for my safe haven and am awaiting EEA and then going all in on the BAT ico and looking to get 100-300% gains on that

I thought you were serious before... now I can see you are literally 100% troll.

carry on.

INVEST IN ME GUYYYYSSS DUBBLE UR MUNEY IN 1 WEEK

the safest way to play it is to pull out your initial investment and let the earnings continue to work for you. I usually do this once I get double what I put in.

Havent looked into BAT, XBY is good, but its a long term buy. Its one of the coins you need to hold for a year or two.

I have been looking at lumens lately since its ripple fork. but its value is questionable.
throw me an email and I will keep you updated when I see something worthwhile.

Hey, can someone trow me a couple RDD?
I bought 2 BTC that I'll dump in RDD in a couple days when the transfer is completed.
I'll give back what I've been lent.
RtzogNEpqwKfSj2s2mqhESto1suuMuh5Qq

Smartman.jpg

Put in 100, pull out 100 at 200 and yer your gains grow 100% worry free

[email protected]

Email me bro srs I can update you on the BAT ico and stuff and maybe you could teach me some stuff and I could do the same for you

Sounds good.

I just want us all to get rich lol.

Buy the dip this is your last fucking chance

you're in denial senpai it's over

7 now chill

that's what they said about yesterday

k :)

My email is [email protected] btw. I'll message you.

Nah no way

>1998

just bought 100,000,000

did I goof?

sell orders keep piling up
the momentum revered now
ITS OVER

Not sure if troll but that was my actual email so message me

Dude, 12 BTC volume to 140 BTC volume in less than 20 hours

What the fuck do you think is gonna happen when RDD hits the front page of BitTrex with double-digit sats right when the land of the RDD sun starts waking up

Use your fucking brain. This is the wild west right now, anything can happen. Why fight it? Just buy it and watch it go

FUDDERS don't want lambos, or they want to deny other ppl lambos

Buy orders keep coming in, momentum increasing again. If I'm gonna be a bagholder it's only $40, so fuck it, >10x gains or nothing.

mfw when reposting a handful of meme posts made all the money hungry newbs on Veeky Forums buy this pos coin

thx for letting me make 40% of my bag hold haha xD

Enjoy the ride back down to 5 sats lmao

#cryptorich

talk to you soon.

i will. promise :)

my prom date just dumped me tonite lol (prom's the 20th) so im just chatting on my phone depressed right now. ha but yea maybe we can add each other on snap when i get home. ttyl :)

It's slowed down and it's literally just sitting at 7 for almost an hour while new sells are put up
you're retarded
That's fine, keep fantasizing. enjoy the bags :)

TFW Bit has tags

Stop watching one exchange :^)

The volume is soaring and there are buys and sells coming in. Why are you spending your night being pissy about other people making money instead of just buying in and watching along. You must be a real fun guy.

Well I just dipped in. I was cautious in the last thread but after doing some research I can see actual potential in this, the tech might be a bit far away. It's unfortunately another long term prospect and these guys need to improve on their marketing, but it feels like it does have potential.

Exactly. What's important is that the coin has long term potential for widespread use and that it does something or has technology behind it that makes it unique. RDD ticks all the boxes AND people are buying right now. Get ready for the moon mission.

Was the past hour just getting rid of weak hands?

Yes. This is a 3 day initial climb to a stable 20

yes

always is.

at 10 sat it will drop for about a day too from week hands. then it will jump and moon again (probably)

let's eat through that 8 satoshi sell wall boys

once this breaks 16 sats, people will jump on it very quickly. quote me on this niggas.