>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.
- You move slightly faster with your weapons sheathed. :^)
- Stablemasters still sell horses. The Crown Store isn't the ONLY source for non-level-reward mounts.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
We just don't know.

Attached: CRDL_05_058_Yagrum%20Bagarn-v2.jpg (4000x4000, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
blog.uesp.net/index.php/2018/03/24/summerset-chapter-news-and-notes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Do I need to subscribe?
Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," including Morrowind and, soon, Summerset), 1500 crowns (cash shop currency) upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared by all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam.

>Enabling multithreading (this can cause minor audio and visual stuttering)
>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\UserSettings.txt -- change the following values:
SET MaxCoresToUse "however many cores you have"
SET RequestedNumJobThreads "-1"
SET RequestedNumWorkerThreads "-1"

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>How do I access the main quest after starting with Morrowind?
Once you finish the intro, you can teleport (or take a boat) to the mainland. Check your world map. When you're approached by a woman in robes, do what she says.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

Attached: [EMBED] [EMBED].png (1925x1816, 1.79M)

If I remove him from his mechanical spider, will he die?

Is Craglorn worth doing solo?

Is dragon knight or warden more fun for a tank?

leave yagrum alone

no, corprus sustains him

Attached: Screenshot_20161130_235451.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

Is he a corprusmer

cmon. lemme lead a trial with my frost staff tank. pls.
pls

>here's your DSA group

Attached: the A-team.png (566x820, 113K)

i wont let you guys down ;_; let me do it

I would let you do it

>25 dollars for a name change
>T W E N T Y F I V E D O L L A R S
for what purpose

that's one vote at least

Attached: loss in yiddish.png (513x875, 27K)

newguy here, is 2H warden viable? everything I see online is like DW/Bow

if you really REALLY wanna do it the price won't matter so they try to get away with charging as much as possilbe

>game starts free weekend
>it takes the whole weekend to download

Attached: 1445199029991.jpg (596x628, 96K)

in pvp yes

so 2h besides staves are only viable in pvp...

3rd morphs when?

Also how viable is a Magwarden tank? Not frost staff, just putting more into Magicka to maintain buffs better

I'd be using asylum s&b

>he doesn't have a 25mb/s download speed that downloads the game in just a little over an hour

the whole patching thing took longer than the download

Attached: 7171020925.png (350x200, 21K)

Is there no way to redo dungeon quests after you complete them?

Attached: 1521961731319.jpg (500x493, 90K)

Does frost warden dps better than bow/bow?
I feel like they're easier to dot and spam should be the same.

I've had the game since beta and I do have a pretty high download speed, it's just that i can never invite any IRL friends to play this shit because they never manage to download the game in time and just give up in the middle of downloading.

Attached: 1445821494785.gif (468x278, 1.55M)

No.

It's Magicka DPS not Frost.
Frost is not an offensive damage type. Don't do it.

Fug

>Interested in bow builds after so much talk about them here
>Look up a video
>Someone pulls a ~36k DPS parse with an asylum bow
Why is this considered "horrible and useless" again?

>tfw some idiot put tank passives on the frost staff so now frost is not only an inferior DPS staff like it was before but also can steal aggro if you heavy attack

I don't even like ice magic that much and I'm annoyed at ZOS. I get that Fire = single target and Lightning = AoE is simple and leaves little for Frost to do but I can't help but feel it'd be better for both frost staff and the concept of magicka tanking if there was a dedicated tanking staff, like the Alteration staff anons have proposed before.

Bolting shit onto Destro staff's passives was dumb and lazy.

I know I should dps with flame/lighting, but I like the cc effect of frost and it would fit with the entire set of Frost Damage skills, maybe be easier to find specific frost damage gear and shit like that.
I could test myself but that would cost me 12k and I'm not really rich, just got my first 100k on bank.

Just not feeling great with bow, feels like there is no impact. Don't really appreciate DW, 2H is too slow, SnS has zero damage. So I was thinking about staves, I don't really love them but there's no option since ZOS is too incompetent to make 1H Staves.

user could to save the entire game with his idea, but we don't really know if ZOS reads this shit.
Reddit is easier since they can just ignore everything and focus on "at the top" threads or whatever they call it. Here they need to read everything.

Does anyone here actually sends them an email / ticket with suggestions?

They wanted a magic tanking alternative, which I wholeheartedly agreed with. Then they pulled a monkey's paw and converted a dps weapon into said tank alternative rather than make a new one, like alteration staff.

I actually kind of like frost staff as tank staff, though I'm not sure how they would make it good. I wouldn't mind if it had a different effect though.

>New weapon
Mages will get one as soon as we get sword + rune

36k is normie dps
the true dps gods are pulling 42k+

That's not the point though. The "dps gods" are entirely irrelevant to most people and what prompted that post was people crying about bow not being usable whatsoever.

So next year chapter's?

next year's chapter's what?

Maybe one day.

Probably Morrowind again again, we can only hope.

That is the point though
2h+dw can pull near meta numbers and fill a niche vet trial role, but needs a team to be effective
dw+mael staff can pull meta numbers on most classes
the double bow endgame isn't worth much considering you have to go through content to get it.

In vet falkreath/bloodroot you're gimping yourself, and making the dungeon harder than it needs to be.
6k+ might not seem like a lot, but it is

Alright I think I'm gonna buy the game. I like that there's no cooldowns and it's resource based, and the manual blocking/dodging so the combat is active and not half afk. How early can you get different weapon types to start leveling them? Gonna remake a character since warden wasn't unlocked for free weekend.

day 1
go to nearly any marketplace anywhere and steal them

You can get any weapon at any time, either by waiting for a drop, or if you really can't wait, buying a shitty overpriced level 1 iron wep from some blacksmith npc.

guess I'll just wait for a sword n shield to drop, thanks

>2h+dw can pull near meta numbers and fill a niche vet trial role, but needs a team to be effective
Elaborate. I'd like to step away from bow backbar.

They should have just given rods or scepters as a one handed weapon. Let's your one handed + shield abilities run off Magicka. It doesn't help that the Frost tank concept (even though I quite like it) is still really clunky. I don't get why they didn't make the frost variant of Destructive Clench the taunt.

What class should I be in order to be the cutest girl?

>game is 1000gb
>cant be played while downloading
>free trial pops up randomly once per year for a few days
>missed it last time
>hear about it with two days left
I guess ill just.... download it in preparation

Class doesn't change appearance, just race.

with that said, be a thicc orc

>not a busty argonian
you disgust me

>not a dfc argonian
you disgust me

Dw+staff is literally the same as two staves

How much dps do I want for each dungeon variety?
I guess by variety I mean normal, normal DLC, vet, and vet DLC.

This is the superior choice to all other character options, regardless of passive bonuses. with hips and posterior maxed out ofc

stamsorc
2h master/asylum
master or asylum dw with blade cloak and shrouded daggers
basically trash fight god and boss fight demi-god
It's not completely set in stone but I do want to try strangling webs in the place of endless hail now that synergies work

It works fantastically in vethm falk, but I wish to try it in vmol without some faggot screeching about being non meta

>Covenant War-Locks is the only good hairstyle in the game
change my mind

adorable assassin
checkmate

That's quite good too actually but apparently it was only available for 5 days because zenimax are spergs.

Guess the movie name

Attached: Screenshot_20180325_164149.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Are the servers generally crap? I used to get around 80-120ms, but now I'm getting 160-200ms. It's pretty annoying

sometimes yes

Is it worth subbing right off the bat as a new player? I'm not sure when the DLC content is gud to do. About to pre order summerset for 40 dollary doos

127 hours

Why isn't M'aiq in Vvardenfell?

the back of war locks looks awful

>still haven't touched clockwork city or even orsinium
what am I missing out on? I keep sidetracking myself.

you just have to wait a while

I want to buy this game, if I prepurchase summerset, do I get everything? Or does that just give the dlcs and I need the base game? Steam is confusing me

Attached: dgflZEF.jpg (736x506, 38K)

Summerset gives you morrowind and the base game.
From there, there are many smaller expansions that you can buy individually, or you can subscribe to eso+ and them them all for "free" as long as you're subbed.

so If I buy the 29.99 one on top, I get everything? I'm not sure why there are 3 different options for what seems to be the same thing.

the bonus offer at the bottom doesnt seem to say it includes the base game

Attached: 2018-03-25 13_05_07-(0) _vg_ - _tesog_ - The Elder Scrolls Online General.png (654x735, 123K)

no, that's the upgrade if you already have the base game
you'd have to get the bottom one for 40 dollars

No the top is an upgrade that assumes you already own the base game. You would have to purchase the bottom one.

>the bonus offer at the bottom doesnt seem to say it includes the base game
i-it says it right there user
also don't get it on steam, you'll have to download the game twice and always go through steam no matter what.

>Malefic standing collar hood
Are there any armors that this would go well with? I really like the design of it.

Attached: gp_crwn_hat_hum_kha_arg_maleficstandingcollarhood_ivt_8377_1x1[1].jpg (407x271, 56K)

Wait so does this mean I just need the 40 buckero upgrade if I already own the game? I may have made a mistake here.

>you'll have to download the game twice
will this meme ever be kill

the launcher wants double disk space but it sees you have the files and at most downloads the latest patch. no, 'processing' is not 'downloading' and there is a reason one of these is an order of magnitude (10x) faster than the other.

Go for something thalmory

yo whats the actual size of this shit? I just downloaded 80 gigs worth of the game, but when i run the launcher its wanting another 70 gigs and its telling me I only have 10 left.

is this shit supposed to be 160 gigs?

Attached: 1498417533521.png (183x275, 4K)

Attached: 61.4 jiggabytes.png (363x481, 15K)

the upgrade is the 29.99 one, the one for 40 comes with the game and you already own it? Also I don't think the summerset upgrade comes with morrowind, but I might be wrong.

blog.uesp.net/index.php/2018/03/24/summerset-chapter-news-and-notes
you're wrong.

Attached: summerset.png (771x638, 40K)

I was doing some research about taking and I'm confused.
I want to try to make a tank since I've always played a magical DPS, but I see people saying to go full stamina and other people saying to go full HP. Which one is it? I'd probably be a Dragon Knight or Warden if that matters.

make sure when you actually get the game installed you delete the non english voice files
that takes up a lot of space

Who wants to do some motherfucking pledges?

that's good to hear

After summerset what's the realistic time before the next chapter?

probably another year
and it better be hammerfell

By the Eight Nine I've spent the last two days deciding between the summerset upgrade or just Morrowind. Help me Veeky Forums

Just get summerset. If you end up liking the game that's effectively getting summerset for half price.

there's no reason why you wouldn't get the summerset upgrade since it comes with morrowind

How do I make this game not run like dogshit?

I may actually but it if I can make it run at a stable 60 fps while outdoors.

Q1/Q3/Q4 are DLCs
Q2 is a Chapter
Sadly this means all of the big game-changing features are tied to the Chapter to convince people to pay extra for it and the DLC will continue to be Dungeons/Small Zones.

>[EMBED] [EMBED].png

Attached: 1445709690732.png (790x768, 107K)

>$18 extra
Is that a lot for you user?

why do you want to play it outdoors?

read OP

One thing to convince me to buy this super bundle. Are there cool Argonian and Great Houses armor? Any cool looking b2p ones? How fun is it solo?