>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Out Now
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Attached: 1521917605015.png (509x600, 225K)

fuck elves

Attached: tumblr_nq2qipkocf1tyvzelo1_raw.png (2241x2915, 2.86M)

Attached: when you nut but your noctis sex doll still sucking.jpg (879x879, 186K)

Attached: tumblr_p644ibS7OF1rshyivo7_1280.jpg (700x974, 186K)

>don't really want to do Barbie or Yuna fights
>feel like I should at least try for all the motes and crap
Yunalesca especially gives me cancer just thinking about doing.

>king's +atk buff after using rapid bullet only lasts for one turn
>your brave will almost always be at max after using it once
>so you'll almost always waste your only turn with the +atk buff to hp attack
lame
>king's +atk buff after using rapid bullet overwrites/removes eiko's 12 turn +atk buff
>his only lasts 1 turn
lame
>JP solved the problem by giving him a medium max brave buff
>GL didn't implement it
lame

Attached: king.png (1295x1091, 190K)

Please help me

>5 dupes
My luck was going to run out sometime,

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-131604.png (1080x1920, 2.44M)

I really pull the trigger once

Requesting mememagic for the next shot

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-25-14-31-32.png (800x1280, 1.52M)

Nice gem count

Why are the worst possible motes (DRG and BRV) locked behind the superboss Call of Duty?

I feel our gambling addictions have been pretty well stoked these past few days across all the mobages and it's still going strong. RK had all the free stuff yesterday/today, fest banner starts tonight, BE had fina+kunshira banner a few days back and daily 2x free pull tickets, OO has y'shtola 35CP (I think?) and king/prishe soon, Mobius has I don't know because no one plays it.

Feels good lads, let's all join in harmony and give mog our money

Attached: 1521781587942.gif (300x169, 1.36M)

What do you need to solo gil?
100% dodge death immunity and a holy weapon?
I might be able to set up something for you

I will gladly take some of those Bravery 5* motes if you don't want them.

>ysh 35cp

i got your meme magic right here

Attached: 1505251378730.jpg (500x550, 26K)

I don't know I quit OO like two days in

Thanks.

good luck, and post the result!

>talking about a game you don't even fucking play

ya

sounds about right for /v/ and its offshoots

Yes please if you can

>myfirst chain ever

Thank you guys

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-25-15-35-46.png (800x1280, 1.54M)

it's more likely than you think

Attached: upcoming banners.png (1519x141, 19K)

We won't know for sure until it drops and there's no telling if it will be Ysh

i think the fact that king's 35CP is so reliant on his JP buff makes it way more likely to be her

Unless you're talking his 60 str, there's no reason they can't use the upcoming monthly big maintinence to apply stuff like that and things like Yuffie's buff.

>Unless you're talking his 60 str
no
>there's no reason they can't use the upcoming monthly big maintinence to apply stuff like that and things like Yuffie's buff.
sure, but the banner hits tonight

Attached: kang.png (1303x509, 233K)

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

I still haven't seen an announcement, but there's also no guarantee they toss out other 35cps yet either.
Plus they could just stealth apply that buff.

I do not believe this.
I believe this.

Alright, about to turn on RK for the first time today and do my free 33 pull. Probably gonna have to free up inventory space first. Can I get some meme magic?

No, believe in your own luck.

here

Good luck, user

>there's also no guarantee they toss out other 35cps yet
right, yeah, i'm just speculating based on the pattern we observed from JP's banners.
>Plus they could just stealth apply that buff.
that would be lovely, i plan on using him for this event regardless of whether or not he's currently gimped.

Attached: king-.png (695x598, 513K)

gl

believe in the user that believes in you.

Attached: ara1.png (347x406, 143K)

You cant even apply patterns here because Ramza's was the first alongside Zidane and Tidus just came alone as our first.

No user, he did nothing wrong, what do you think that he did otherwise?

Why? What do you think that he did wrong?

don't reply to me

But there's no user that believes in him.

Thanks guys. I know I like hammers, but this is getting ridiculous. At least I finally have a VIII relic that's not Squall's BSB1 now after a year. Damn, I've never seen such a wall of silver (everything below what's pictured here is a 3*). At least it was free. Now to not spend mythril for three months, good luck on all of your pulls.

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-155327[1].png (1080x1920, 2.43M)

Not gonna do the second pull?

Haha, fuck no. With the pool this large and being restricted to pre-2018 stuff, there's like a 99% chance of a garbage pull. Bump that up to 100% with my luck.

You never know.
I have renown terrible luck in RK and my second pull gave me gorilla mode.

The odds are heavily stacked against me with this pool and I'm the known for being the unluckiest person in my social group when it comes to anything and everything. Even if someone gave me a $50 google card right now, there's no way in hell I'd use it on this. Besides, the things I want to spend 50 mythril on the most aren't released yet, so there's zero chance of getting them here. Congrats on your gorilla relics though, they are pretty fun to use.

new dffoo tweet!!
it's happening!!!

Attached: twitter.png (677x514, 416K)

Kingzuhira Miller?

Wow that I fucking fucked up. May as well ask SO YOU DIDN'T GET IT YET? WELL COULD OPEN UP THE WALLET

Can you guys give me some meme magic for pulling in RK? Haven't played in like a year but having free pulls is always tempting. Let's go!

Has Shadow's relics have had a rate up in OO yet?
I missed the first weeks

hope you rike it

Attached: Fungahh.png (134x134, 9K)

His 15 and 35 (Yang's, too) are in the Rydia event. I'm not sure where else.

Thee dupes and the rest seems kinda trash

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-131600[1].jpg (768x1024, 658K)

So, looks like we probably aren't getting Prishe tonight at this rate.

Huh? Why

>a week behind
????

OO is closing down

>finally got the 2M for Eiko after barely playing enough through the week
Fucking noice. Gonna enhance some artifacts and then ring bells for Teedus if you want to join.

Welp, I guess this mean to stick on OO. Gonna upload the other 11 pull after this.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-25-16-17-27-336_com.dena.west.FFRK.png (1080x1920, 2.48M)

Yes, but only once. He was on one of the global exclusive weekly banners, the ones with 3 random characters. Not a single pull from that banner was posted here, I asked if anyone was going to pull out of pity for Shadow on one of the last days and one guy said he already did once. Next known rate up for him is the Aerith event where his 15 CP weapon will have a rate up again. At that point, I think almost every other non-event character has lapped him by being featured in two events; they very aggressively shaft him in OO.

Gabranth probably would listen to Deep Purple.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-25-16-20-12-949_com.dena.west.FFRK.png (1080x1920, 2.48M)

FUCK, I didn't want to miss that, I wanted to MLB all his stuff
Doesn't he have a BRV+HP attack? And he's quick? On paper he shouldn't be THAT bad

Damn, that's a lot better than my pull and even though Seymour's robes (actually light armor wtf) are a dupe for me, I'd want that pull just for the dupe +dark armor. Maybe logging in daily in RK actually drains luck?

No announcements anywhere

Good

It's not actually BRV+HP, it's like Zidane's Free Energy where you gain some brave based on your current brave before you attack, then use an HP attack. He's quick, yeah. If you use his Shadow Stealth ability to kill something, he gets a nice atk buff for 8 turns and it boosts speed for 3 turns whether or not it kills. Wild Throw seems kind of ass though. That being said, they finally were kind to him after a year+ in JP and made his level 60 awakenings good.

how does sephiroth's USB interact with his LMR? Does he get two stacks after you use it with his lmr in effect?

Finally managed to beat this guy with a bit of tweaking, Cyclone Bolt being added to the game really helped out. Needs a bit of RNG with the Bartz doublecasts though. Still need to find a way to beat Fenrir and Golem.

Attached: E2F42827-C0F4-42EA-9B71-8236921A187C.png (640x1136, 689K)

>Doesn't he have a BRV+HP attack?
he'll get one when his level cap is raised

Attached: shadow.png (1249x517, 88K)

Noctis sparring with Bahamut in the crystal when

Attached: 637650_20180325182058_1.jpg (1920x1080, 423K)

>FUCK, I didn't want to miss that, I wanted to MLB all his stuff
If it makes you feel better, he'll be part of one of the World of Illusion Ramuh banners.

Ehud pls join.

i don't have any tidus stuff, fed them to my king

Attached: terrus.png (1279x714, 1.21M)

Episode Noctis DLC to explain what exactly went onside inside the Crystal so we get to see those 10 years of character development firsthand when?

Yes.

So I finally got around to playing FFXV, and I'm finding that all these hunts and side-quests are distracting me to the point where I can barely keep track of the main story. I've reached the point where I just met Iris for the first time and she just sent me to some tomb. The quest is only lvl 19, but I've been fucking around with all these side-quests that I'm already over-leveled to 33.

Would I be fucking myself over if I just focused on the main quest and ignored all the side-stuff until I reach the endgame?

The game isn't very hard at all so you're not losing anything by skipping most of the sidequests, especially since a lot of them are just hunt and fetch missions.

don't mind if I do

>Shit USB
>Doesn't even boost dark element
>Fucking Poison out of all things to add insult to injury

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-131833[1].jpg (768x1024, 438K)

I want barbariccia

Attached: 401001406_limit_atk_animated.gif (119x114, 119K)

i have 3, you want one?

>poison
lmao

Yes please

Attached: 401001406_win_before_animated.gif (99x100, 34K)

I don't recommend ignoring the side quests completely because you're going to miss a ton of optional dialogue. Try to do the Royal Arms quests at least and explore various ruins/caves.

Would you waifu a tornado?

Attached: GettyImages-161135613-5a6a09e50e23d9001aeeddfb.jpg (960x608, 46K)

post your holy sword collection

Attached: file.png (384x350, 285K)

Hot

Every time I see DFFOO or FFOOD mentioned it makes me think of those "oof oowie" type meme shitposts.

>Noctis actually enjoys the crazy stunts he pulls
>loved the Leap of Faith in the AssCreed festival
Noctis Extreme Sports fucking when?

Attached: DY9NIwTU8AAF_CX.jpg (1200x675, 229K)

>I don't recommend ignoring the side quests completely because you're going to miss a ton of optional dialogue.

Really? Because all it's been so far is "This guy found a car component, but of course he didn't bring it here,because that would make too much sense, so go out and get it", and "Another hunter has gone off and died, bring back his tag. This is obviously a different quest because....it's at a different location on the map, lol", oh and of course "bring me another 5 frogs of some different color than last time. These obviously have something to do with the changing environment, but of course I'll never elaborate on that".

Seriously, tell me at some point it gets at least a LITTLE better than this weak-ass shit.

yikes

Don't be too jealous now.

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-130451.png (720x1280, 1021K)

The optional dialogue between the party, mainly. The quests themselves are mostly meh, but there's a lot of party dialogue you won't hear unless you explore.

Impressive. I thought mine was bigger than it was
>tfw no ice sword
I might have to pull on that almost donut banner

Attached: 2F4675D1-952D-43DC-B177-E84302FA2809.jpg (1125x661, 857K)

I waifu a gundam and a cat, at this point anything is possible.

Attached: 1443.gif (488x289, 721K)