/fhg/ - For Honor General

Keksimus Edition

Previous: >Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>S5 March-April Roadmap
i.imgur.com/wMEUPWu.jpg

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Things that were changed since launch:
pastebin.com/JVAxhAPY

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow sheep)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis: Gamepedia wiki removed since it hasn't been updated since February of last year
forhonor.wikia.com

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
forfashion.draghmar.pl

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview
youtu.be/k-lA7mffqBo
youtu.be/WVKfInyJsI4

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectables:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Attached: 1521918329770.png (600x624, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GTSt8hLE4Fo
youtu.be/3a25fn4K4hk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Cent is best boy

Attached: 1521939123451.png (500x618, 265K)

Viking gals doing girl things

Attached: 8145614231514368415145112.jpg (2320x3464, 864K)

PK riding boots that can step on my dick when?

Attached: gimme pk slutboots.jpg (720x1080, 224K)

Going back to posting my shitty OC so people give me ideas and criticisms.

Attached: SHOVEONBLOCKSHOVEONDASHSHOVEONATTACK.png (1500x1060, 1.63M)

>Just was in a match with three cents on my team
>Literally not a single one of them was worth a shit and the only thing they did exemplary well was interrupt all my attacks

I dunno about Cent, but Cent players are subhuman. Literally nothing but shit in their brains.

Impossible. Vikings are basically animals. They don't do things that humans do.

>sitting on a point watching teammate and enemy fight it out on B
>kicked for inactivity
Do you need adhd to play this game? Is constant movement really a necessity?

how do i counter dodge attacks as a highlander?

>Kensei with 30+ rep
>does nothing but turtle and abuse his dodge attack and zone
What was the point of the buff again?

Repost but here we go: Thinking a while about buying this game, gold edition seems like the best deal on steam rn... I've been playing rainbow six siege since the second season, seeing how siege has grown alot and it has updates every 3 or so months it brings me to my question... what are the plans for the future of this game based on content like maps and heroes, will there be a second season pass like in siege? Is the playerbase on pc good and how's the optimization?

I can't even tell these threads apart when you post the same shit over and over again.

>the only thing they did exemplary well was interrupt all my attacks
Maybe you are the one interrupting their attacks, bitch

Attached: 1520493254051.png (523x648, 518K)

Ha ha no. Thanks for proving you are completely unable to consider other people might be trying to win the game though, you absolute shitstain.

Shaman:
Dash recovery increased to 600ms in all directions
Predator's hunger does not wallsplat
Wildcat's rage and pounce's range reduced from 5000 meters to 2
Wildcat's swiftness, rage, and pounce's speed increased from 400ms to 600ms
Revenge is now completely immune to Predator's mercy
No longer has second wind

INCONTINENS

>Play Shinobi
>Expect cloud smoke bomb shenanigans and anime devilry
>Get a man who has to resort to standing still, parrying an attack and doing the odd double light attack to actually win a fight

Attached: 1521556895544.jpg (1280x960, 159K)

Playerbase is healthy. You can get into games at pretty much any time of day with pretty minimal waiting. Depends on the gamemode a lot, though. Some are played much less than others.

Keep crying bitch

INFIRMUS

Attached: 1520537969290.png (509x666, 178K)

but i thought for honor was a goner

Attached: forgoner.png (954x168, 47K)

Well you fucking post something then.

Attached: biting booth.jpg (2000x3000, 3.69M)

>Keep crying bitch
About Cents losing? Nah. Enjoy the constant death screen though.

ETIAM

Attached: you dont understand the darkness and despair within my life release from this mortal coil or perish (1001x681, 511K)

Gotta love how all Cent players immediately resort to "Everyone's salty but me" even when the criticism is "Please stop losing".

Anyone who says warden is garbage needs to fight a warden in a ranked tournament.

NNONONONONONO

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

SEA OF THIEVES WAS GONNA DESTROY FOR GONER

Attached: 8149846614741545178481.jpg (311x353, 20K)

Glad that my edits are being used.

Warden is pretty poop for low level or just unexperienced players. Mainly because Kensei does almost everything or just everything correctly and well with his kit. He's good all around while Warden is just... lackluster.

Attached: 1521935314296.jpg (480x337, 120K)

>try realistic dominion
>shinobi is literally impossible to block

Attached: chrome_2018-03-16_23-35-37.png (312x393, 206K)

I have. Much better than facing a shaman, berserker or kensei. And I lost, but at least I can recognize it was simply because he was better, not because he could make unblockable attacks rain from eleven diferent directions at the same time with hyperarmor.

Gotta love how you think "MY TEAM IS BAD" is somehow criticism in anyway shape or form

Move your fucking camera.

Attached: CChalt.png (540x720, 832K)

What, is "please stop interrupting my attacks every time I get a grab on someone with your dumbass jump attack" not a valid criticism for you or something?

Are we gonna make it bros?

Attached: 546194614841564541.gif (400x300, 1.83M)

>Just beat a rep 49 Raider as rep 0 level 7 Orochi

What the fuck just happened?!

Did someone genuinely think that a game with even less content than For Honor would be beaten by said game?

Attached: Madderbomber.png (578x790, 560K)

You think rep means anything but play time.

I lost to a bronze III warden who had an overall rep 8 and I know I'm better than that.

Becoming rep 49 only means he played a lot. If he played like shit for that entire time then that won't guarantee he's good.

Apparently not.

youtu.be/GTSt8hLE4Fo

You think For Scripted is gonna comeback? kek

Attached: 1412021725424.gif (245x180, 967K)

No need to be upset my son

Attached: wotan-the-supreme-god-of-the-ancient-scandinavians.jpg (3181x4608, 1.06M)

Reminder that Defense Stats are only a meme on non-assassins. Always go for quality gear that buffs everything on your assassins!

I knew you were going to say that nigger. I beat rep +60's all the time and have all ornaments and embossings to my several mains. The only one who's bad here is you because you can't recognize or admit a strong strategy even if it's employed by a nobody pissant.

>Lo-fi Chill Beats to study to as the background music
>poorly researched
why are all video essays like this

Apparently not.

(you)

Attached: Wardencard.png (374x523, 279K)

That's not what I asked, I asked if someone genuinely thought that Sea of Thieves would "destroy" For Honor, despite being entirely different genre of games with about zero percent of the same market.

You forgot to say you've trained in gorilla warfare.

its a joke he praised Sea of Thieves but said For honor is dead even with a fucking tombstone

If they kept For Honor at the price it is now. Drop Starter to just F2P, or five-ten dollars, Standard 20-25, Gold 40, done. The game is saved.

Thank you, all I wanted was some context.

>picture of odin
>he has two eyes

Attached: 1520290908019.gif (320x286, 796K)

If it looks interesting and you have the cash to spare I'd recommend going for it. It's a pretty unique game and despite plenty of issues (as I'm sure you can see if you just browse one of these threads) it still is a lot of fun most of the time. Plus it looks like Ubi's going to be trying to stick with the game and help it get better. There's new cosmetic content every week and a big gameplay update (new/reworked characters, sometimes new maps, etc) every few months. At the moment it looks more like they're focusing on rebalancing/reworking existing characters than adding new ones but I would be shocked if they didn't add more in the future.

>>he has two eyes
Huh?

Attached: 1456580499553.jpg (293x371, 26K)

How do you secure kills as Shinobi and actually contribute to your team's Dominion score? So far I feel like an assist machine.

Is "light attack nonstop from diferent directions" literally the apex of skill as PK?

>Wotan, a character based on the god in Richard Wagner's opera cycle Der Ring des Nibelungen

das icht wrong assumption hans

Don't forget the occasional zone, sometimes throw in a heavy with your light spam to mess people up, maybe go for a soft feint heavy to gb if you're feeling spicy.

Odin in traditional nordic/germanic stories has one eye, or at the very least has one eye closed.

Wotan/Wōtan is literally the old high germanic name for Odin.

Attached: Freehugs.jpg (831x831, 314K)

Newfag here, still considering if I wanna keep the game or return it.

I see some heroes with small amounts of combos, and I'm really attracted to them. Easier to pick up and learn (I'll only play it casually).
But I've heard that the reworks are actually making heroes more complicated and adding a lot more combos.

Can anyone confirm/deny this?

That'd depend on hero to hero.
We don't really know what reworks of other base cast would entail but they most likely will be reworking all of them.
They're also adding a new training mode soon.

>centurions that just spam the fucking kick and unblockable after knocking you to the ground
what the fucks the point of playing a character if you only use two of their moves and only the unblockables

>Matchmaking doesn't shuffle teams based on performance during a rematch

Attached: 1520854448935.png (223x226, 37K)

He did have two eyes at some point.
The depiction could be meant to be from before the sacrifice at Mimir's spring.

>mfw shitting on a Kensei as Conqueror
this is the best feeling

Attached: 1521680647072.png (258x544, 105K)

4v4 is fun until somebody picks Centurion, Gladiator or Shaman. I sure hope you enjoy not being able to do anything, not even proc Revenge, as four people wail on you.

>f2p
This kills a game's soul.

Attached: absolutely no playerbase.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Do anything against kensei
>DODGE ATTACK DODGE ATTACK HUURRR
>Parry the dodge attack
>Can literally see the loading icon above their heads before they forgot what else they can do

>4 berserfer gank squad

Attached: 1484430075941.jpg (1440x1072, 270K)

>I win a match up that's in my favor
what did you mean by this?

because*
Nah

(You)

Is Kensei, so to say, the "Assassin" of Vanguards?

>nah
Name a game that changed to a f2p model after launch that didn't become a wasteland of Chinese bots, Russian hackers, and Brazillian toaster pilots.

no, he's the Dark Souls of For Honor

he's the quickest vanguard thats for sure

That's honestly one of the few things I'm completely baffled about regarding this game.

>Fast attacks
>Deflects
>Top tier
>Played by kids
yup

Does it have anything to do with keeping members of the same faction on the same team? If you get more troops for winning and care about the faction war then getting a win for other faction members would be counter-intuitive after all.

Nah, factions are never matched up on teams. You're just muddled with whoever regardless.

Touhou mods when?

Attached: 1480794810515.jpg (480x678, 236K)

They've repeatedly said that the population isn't big enough for them to even consider splitting matchmaking like that.

>conq has 0 takedowns and 2 digit score at the end and was not AFK
How the fuck

>3 different vanguard orders.
I FUCKING HATE ALL OF THE VANGUARDS STOP GIVING ME THESE
REEEEEE

Attached: 1517985729755.png (349x491, 203K)

Probably running around B or something.

The more I play this game the more I realise how terrible the balance is.

How do I into Conq? I can't figure out how to go on the offensive with him, everyone dodges my shield bash.

niggers

No he is was constantly losing and running into everything alone. The other conq was almost that bad too. How are you even bad as conq in dominion especially as rep 8. Probably duelfags

If they have a dash attack you win if they don't you win.

>Brazilian toaster pilots
Are you the descriptive Battleborn user. Because that above statement didn’t fail to make me lose my sides

I don't know how someone can fuck up being a Heavy. It's the most brain dead of all the classes because you just pick a Zone and park your ass on it if you can't fight.

>A person on the enemy team in a 3v1 against me got Revenge before I did
This shit needs to end

What's guaranteed off raider charge, is top heavy?

youtu.be/3a25fn4K4hk
A single light

I think you can get a ZA off in time