/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

Is there anyone who won't bully him? Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com
fridaythe13th.gamepedia.com/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game_Wiki

>What is Last Year:The Nightmare?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Probably not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Camped to death

Attached: DWzREKuV4AM3bDy.jpg (1200x944, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dwightquest.imgur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wraith will NEVER be good
Why even live?

First for dumbasses thinking this is a team game in the year motherfucking 2018

>Pig's deviousness generation gets buffed twice
>Is still garbage

What the fuck are they afraid of?

Upsetting the grind, you idiot, they already said this when explaining why they won't do more double-BP events.

I would cuddle him!

>no more double bp
wow they really don't get it

I'm pretty tired of running bbq on everyone to have enough to clear a web or half-web

yeah they're only your allies, not teammates lmao.

Probably not gonna do Dwight Quest tonight, but have this.
Also here's a collection of all the previous photos. One day I'll go back in and add captions.
dwightquest.imgur.com/

Attached: DwightmspaintNurse.png (436x696, 97K)

This is how I feel about WGLF. I hate running it because I feel like I need to go hooksave everyone when it's equipped when I want to play more strategically but I need the BP.

Jenny for DbD!

Attached: Jenny.jpg (629x432, 49K)

Make him go after a male you coward

If they altered low-tier survivor perks with bonus category generation like distressing, they'd probably be run more. The vast majority of killers say they wouldn't run BBQ without the bonus money, and I'm sure we'd see less meta perks on survivors if WGLF wasn't ENTIRELY based around money and nothing else

but that's gay

>The vast majority of killers say they wouldn't run BBQ without the bonus money

Bullshit
What would they replace getting information on every single other survivor in the game with if it didnt have bonus bp

BBQ&C has counterplay and only two, arguably three killers get an actual use of that information.

He went after Trapper. Believe me, I'm an equal opportunist and there are only so many girls he can go after until he has to go after a guy again.

Attached: Dwightmspaint9png.png (1521x799, 79K)

Go for Trapper again but this time touch the butt

Knowing where survivors 40m away are doing for 4 seconds after a hook isn't that significant to warrant an entire perk slot, only billy and nurse can use that information quickly.

Why would anyone play Leatherface when Billy is superior in every way?

Attached: hillbilly_by_deathsicklewest-db7uofc.jpg (600x800, 89K)

That information isn't half as useful if you aren't fast enough to actually use it(i.e. nurse and billy). Chances are camping with Whispers would become the meta.

Width

Saltmining, cheevos, dailies.

whispers doesn't do anything to aid hookcamping user

>make 4 saves
>do 3 gens
>go down once
>die because no one even tries to go for a save
>all 3 of them escape

You did a good job user, take pride in your ability to save your team and aid them in living.

Attached: 1514011531937.png (301x289, 88K)

Girth

>equip rainbow map with rare addons
>its a freddy so the first one to get caught isnt escaping
>get found within 40 seconds
>dc

thicc

Attached: Untitled.png (496x988, 912K)

So they're giving Jason 7 weapon strength and replacing his -shift. They're making him from garbage to a somewhat worse Jason 3. Yay I guess? He'd need +morph instead of sense to be viable yet they're dead set on keeping him as low as possible for some fucking reason, even after a buff. Weapon/Water/Morph, -Run/Traps/Stun would make him fine. They somehow made buffing Jason 7 still piss me off. I mean why use J7 still if J3 has weapon strength, 5 traps, can run, neutral shift and morph?

Cote here, how do we translate the alien into the dbd world anons?

Attached: alien-foxnext.jpg (1400x700, 132K)

you don't because "the alien" is part of a species of caste alien who mimic hive insects on earth and thus have no individuality or motive beyond "protect the queen"

BUBBA'D

Don't know but I want to go replay Alien Isolation now.

Attached: DZFYjnqVwAAYrvb.jpg (346x347, 14K)

where's my comfy pig

Beyblading at survivors at top speed. Leaving them confused and wondering what the fuck was I doing.

Attached: tumblr_p53z68KyA21vzqe96o2_1280.jpg (1280x914, 143K)

>Can climb over objects and pounce.
>Eggs trigger like like Hag traps and facehugger debuff survivors

Attached: 1521896578747.jpg (678x477, 38K)

thank you user

obvious mori is obvious

no problem, friendo

Attached: DW0gh8PUQAA8VJV.jpg (771x1200, 103K)

Don't know about Alien unless the entity cared for and gave the facehugger some sort of vessel to grow in. Then it might sort of work.

Trying to fit Predator into the game will be a bit more easy since he can be a young Yautja doing his first hunt on Earth. Of course the ship crashes on the Entitys forest, he's stuck there forever, but the Entity gives him the one thing he and his species wants: A prey to hunt.

They don't want to admit that not all traits are equal.

>predator
I would like another ranged killer but doesn't this nigga have rocket launcher and lasers tho?

>predator killer
>just blows survivors up or melts them
>can't even hook them because nothing is left

Attached: The image altruists don't want you to see.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

And spoil the hunt?

>Killing as a Jew who needs to stop goyim from stealing my bloodshekels
or
>Surviving as a Jew, who bodyblocks and farms shabbat-goyim, steals their items if the Antisemite has Franklin's, and always loots all the items from sac'd hooks

Attached: 1467342292893.jpg (460x344, 67K)

Wanna make some OC, what's a good resolution for a long scrolling thing, kinda like a CYOA. Not making one, but you get the point.

Attached: 20180324140746_1.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

It'd be funner if they would have a minigame of sorts where Predator is trying to rush around and gather as many gibs as possible to toss on a hook to appease the Entity

Predators only has to make do with melee weapons until they get their first kill, which is usually an Alien but humans are considered worthy. After that they are given the weapons you usually see.

>play survivor
>killer tried to kill me
>dc

I don't see the problem here.

Previously, on Dwight Quest:
>Trapper hit you in the back
>Pig put you on the rack
>You blocked Meg's air sac
>Huntress gave you a whack
The journey is long and the hardships are many, but fear not! You are Dwight Fairfield, leader and protector! You do not give after thre- four times! Surely you will meet that someone this time! Who do you wish to pursue?
I got bored

Attached: DwightmspaintInterlude3.2.png (2349x694, 142K)

You need that age
You need that experience
You need that dick

Bill

How do I get Bubba'd?

>That Laurie

Go for David

Quentin he's clearly gay

A hook. I pursue a hook. I immediately jump on the nearest hook because these stories are lame as fuck.

You don't have to participate

It's time for Nea Neasson
Show her you can hide in tall grass too

myers

I'd honestly rather have the thread be dead than see these stupid posts pop up and then immediately degenerate into smut. If it were at least hot, it'd be okay.

Seconded

Then filter it?

>This general is for me and only me.
Get a fucking clue.

Attached: 1490656000840.png (722x768, 146K)

Nea is a lesbian

Wraith

>Smut
I... What?

what smut?

Seconded

Yes, that is correct.

Seconded

Third'dedededed

Agreed, let's go back to bickering over how survivor meta perks aren't crutches but survivor ones aren't.

I found a Pizza Dwight Cult, guys.

Attached: The beginning.jpg (1360x768, 141K)

>WAAAAAH the thread is usually shit let's post even more shit how dare you tell me otherwise
>that one guy too much of a cuck to actually play as a different survivor

Iridescent head, user, you know what to do

>run Iridescent Huntress, because angry
>find a Feng very quickly
>she starts running literal circles around me
>smack her with a hatchet
>go to pick up another hatchet while she's down
>DC before she can get picked up
>no longer angry
So how are your games going, user?
I will never play Dwight unless it's in a Pizza cult.

Attached: 1508701628733.jpg (719x802, 127K)

Sorry, user, but I don't kill senselessly. After all the matches I've been through with t-baggers and cocky survivors, this was a blessing from the entity.

Attached: The Praise.jpg (1360x768, 89K)

I had a game like this as Pig. They all willingly died together from traps.

was this supposed to be a depip squad
what the fuck
why did they waste time doing two gens

Nah, they let themselves to the entity after all the gens were done. It was a good time chuckin' hatchets at them.

Attached: The Finale.jpg (1360x768, 90K)

You decide to pursue the Wraith. With his low kill count and your low survival rate, you feel like the two of you are kindred spirits. Fortunately for you, the fog has taken you to Auto Haven Wreckers, more specifically, the Blood Lodge. Though you do not enjoy any of your trials, this is one of the places you feel safer in for some reason. What is Dwight's next move?

Attached: Dwightmspaint55.png (1208x798, 61K)

then why did they go in the basement earlier
what the fuck
>tfw will never have these memey SWF adventures

Slowly look for totems.
Destroying them all to to bypass the timid wraith's noed will surely get his attention

Run to the centre of the map and fix the generator there
thats what the pros do

It's easier to down with bubba's chainsaw than billy's

Why is she so ugly?

Attached: Untitled.png (604x546, 366K)

Make bell noises

my most interesting game was sacrificing someone from here, I tried to do it another time but it turned out it wasn't the real Kaz so I facecamped for nothing

Attached: 20171016145512_1.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Pop Quiz: How do you go from this....

Attached: DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping_2018-03-25_19-45-02.jpg (2560x1440, 401K)

to this?
The answer is Unbreakable, shockingly enough. Poor wraith.

Attached: DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping_2018-03-25_19-46-50.jpg (2560x1440, 437K)

>tfw got the achievement for unhooking myself and escaping before unbreakable existed

get on my level

Attached: 1516203257129.jpg (531x531, 20K)

Is this normal?
Why can you access the menus while waiting for a killer game and not a survivor game?
Why does pressing the escape button make the menu opening sound but not do anything?
Why does this happen every single time I play survivor and don't immediately find a lobby?
Why does alt tabbing, right clicking and closing DbD open the quit menu, then go back to not being able to click anything once its closed?
Is this just how survivor queues work?

Attached: waiting.png (1920x1082, 2.26M)

you have to learn the autism patterns

dbd has many related to lobbying, and soon you will get used to them and realize when you need to just force close the game and start it up again

Attached: 1513960347001.jpg (640x584, 130K)

I do, I was just wondering if that's supposed to be how it works, cause that happens literally every time I queue up as survivor. I either find a game immediately and it's not a huge deal, or I just become a ghost session and have to close it

saucy mcote

Attached: Untitled.png (590x590, 732K)