DGB

Well fuck interest in this went from 100 to 1 real quick. Barely anyone is even talking about it on here anymore everyone's in that reddcoin thread now it seems.
Looks like it's time to sell and buy in later folks.
>inb4 "you can't judge a coin based on how hype it is on /biz! waaaah!!!!!"
Well yeah the price also stagnated and is slowly dropping and dropping lower and lower. The hype is done.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/69ppal/is_digibyte_gaming_unsupported_right_now/
reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/6a0equ/does_digibyte_gaming_work/
reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/6bqx5i/if_you_have_dgb_stuck_in_dgibyte_gaming_wallet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sell or no sell ?

I actually got in because I like the idea so I was planning on holding indefinitely.

this was just an epic pump and dump. they found a coin that had been laying dormant since 2014 and saw an opportunity to make a shit ton of money off of newfags.

they kept spreading the lie that dgb have minecraft 'partnership' and steam 'partnership' to build up hype. a minecraft server isn't a partnership. selling steam cards isn't a partnership. you guys got played. this thing's going nowhere.

if any video game coin is going anywhere, it's gamerscoin. not this pajeet shit.

Hold if you want to not take the risk and sell. I plan to sell if it hits above 400 in a tiny bounce. Buy back in around 300 or lower (maybe).

Go away RDD shills.

oops i meant GAMEcredits

>this thing's going nowhere
>still up 75%

shoo pajeet

I sold this ass coin. It's dead.

You plebs need to buy DGB, its probably gonna moon one more time today

are u guys retarded or just stupid, it went up like 300% in 2 days.

when their actual gaming platform launches, it will moon again.

What? DGB is literally booming right now. Good luck with your 2017 lambo gains with no DGB. This coin has literally made me a fuckton of money already and I'm holding

It's not over yet..

Sold.

Buy xby.. trust me

Hahahaha oh wow. What a gay thread. Nobody is selling DGB for RDD. Even newfags aren't that dumb. Give them some credit.

And also, the fuck you mean enthusiasm is gone for DGB? Have you seen the board. Have you seen the buys? Have you seen it getting comfy in the low 400's?

Shill thread. Disregard entirely.

As for DGB, anybody with even a shred of common sense knows what could happen. It's going to make more millionaires than the top 10 coins combined if it hits a billion market cap... which, at this pace, won't take long.

Gamers. Don't forget your roots.

MOONING NOW

will be $1 by june faggot

>can't even get the coin right with his FUD

We get it man, you're still waiting for GNT to go up.

And it will, don't worry, I myself have scooped up a little too!

Maybe someday when you've cashed out for your Ford Fusion you'll look up into the sky and be happy.

But know I'll be looking down at you from the DGB satelite orbiting earth, laughing~

Underrated post

I dropeed .4 BTC on this. Holding.

Smart user will sell his fucking house and buy DBG for all money that he has.

I've seen no DGB threads on the first like 5 lines of the catalogs, the DGB general threads are getting like 1 post every 20 minutes, I see the price pretty much flatlining, but having lower and lower lows.
I'm just sayin, sell at the 418 touches and buy back in later tonight or tomorrow when it hits 300 or below.

With that sell wall at 423 it's not going to get any higher than that soon anyway.

>tfw only 50k DGB

moon again tonight?

HODL OR SELL? HELP THIS NEWFAG PLZ!!

It's about 50k$ in july.

why july?

Bud you need glasses. Nearing 7000btc volume... flatlining he says.

Really you must have just been hired as a shill because you suck at it.

Fascinating how the only people talking about this 3 year old deadass coin are dumb investors on Veeky Forums

Not really, see it discussed on all relevant sites.

Not that it matters

>Not seeing the fact its quadrupled in value ib rgw last few days

How could any sane person not get in on DGB. What do you have to gain by not making gains. I'd understand if you were talking about a shitcoin on Yobit. But we're talking about the #2 coin on Trex right now. You just make yourself look retarded. Lucky this is anonymous.

reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/69ppal/is_digibyte_gaming_unsupported_right_now/
reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/6a0equ/does_digibyte_gaming_work/
reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/6bqx5i/if_you_have_dgb_stuck_in_dgibyte_gaming_wallet/

It's only current use (which no one uses) is broken.

DGB is consolidating above a previous peak. Chart looks healthy to me...We could see another moon tonight.

Its crypto currency to state it has any value other than meme magic is just acoustic