fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Previous:

Attached: 1504912904814.jpg (2005x2005, 178K)

>Echoes had a good story
>had Celica trusting an obviously evil guy
(lol

Conquest>Awakening>Revelation>Birthright>Echoes

Summer Celica epic

Attached: DZGg9BQVwAAr0zI.jpg (800x1097, 87K)

Olivia!

Attached: DYi2XNcVMAAUWDr.jpg (897x1199, 128K)

back to school banner when

Attached: 1519590081613.jpg (1280x1337, 175K)

>lewd sanaki op
>69 get

Attached: 1519196291855.png (373x478, 251K)

Attached: this is what fire emblem should be.jpg (640x360, 179K)

Reminder that SoV is trash.

Is F Robin really going to be the legendary?

Soon

Attached: 124665431.jpg (564x564, 51K)

Reminder that SoV is good.

>Plain
>Plain
Yeah game, you don't have to fucking tell me that that's all your shitty maps are

I love when people make this argument, just openly broadcasting the fact they're narratively illiterate so you don't have to bother engaging with their retarded opinion.

Attached: 10249341.png (1280x720, 844K)

Oh no, this little girl just took your orbs! What are you going to do?

Attached: IMG_20180325_180347.jpg (600x800, 117K)

>tfw FGO is getting a bunch of shit
>We're still stuck with embarrassing shit like the tap minigame or half assed content like the blessed gardens

Attached: 1501149129240.jpg (750x864, 178K)

>teaching laevatein what a penis is by impregnating her

Attached: 1522026196135.png (206x240, 103K)

>Echoes is the best 3DS game because it has Serika cummies
>Fates is bad because it's too hard with having a weapon triangle and actual maps

attack her twice

Attached: 1520313509830.jpg (909x1199, 131K)

Who is the artist of this?

Attached: 1522025855601.png (742x828, 277K)

What are they getting?

They killed millions.

Attached: 629618481.jpg (893x1000, 148K)

Mmm Summerca CUMMIES

Attached: szav6ls8ld60.png (1024x1824, 724K)

Take her virginity. And if I can't take that, I'll take her wings.

>Fatesbabbies still triggered by a fucking Gaiden remake being better than their dating sims in every way
What are the chances they're just butthurt about no MU?

I want Karla and Lyndis to kick my ass after-school for trying to see their panties.

Attached: 981723912.jpg (820x1084, 595K)

Still less retarded than Celica.

Merge her into my +1

SoV animations are a million times better than awakening/fates. That automatically makes it a better game in my opinion.

Attached: 91vTN7xnRML.jpg (2560x1442, 818K)

Serika is more retarded, and at least fates had good gameplay, also
>Mcorrin
Not canon

Spot the GBAbaby.

Echoes was a pretty good game that suffered from not doing away with some of the horrible features of the original such as recycled maps and maps being generally huge and relatively empty. When it actually was a unique map rather than wide open field with seven cavaliers #3 it was really enjoyable.
also it has Gray so that's definitely a plus!!!

Attached: DSSvwteV4AASL9H.png (722x613, 983K)

>it's another "SoV os irredeemable garbage" thread
Don't you guys get tired of the same exact arguments over and over again?

New characters, new story chapter that has been hyped for quite some time, not to mention shitloads of currency to roll

The game is not good, user. Plain and simple. Just deal with it.

Robin runs down the stairs, fingers in pussy

"MORGAN.... MORGAN I NEED YOUR COCK RIGHT NOW" she says, edging herself like a madwoman.

Upon hearing this Morgan is instantly rock hard. He runs and lies on the Kitchen table so his plump cock is upright in the middle of it. He's wearing no boxers, and a short black t-shirt.

Morgan did love to walk around the house in slutty lounge wear.

Robin spread her pussy and impaled herself straight on his cock. It was so long, so thick. Oh Naga it was the best. It throbbed and stretched her pussy like no other.

She didn't know how she could go a day without it, and she didn't. His cock was the best part of her morning and night, but that wasn't enough. She needed it in the afternoon. Before lunch, after dinner. She needed it all the time.

With a few labored and hard bounces, she squeezed out hot strings of his love juice right into her pussy, critical hit her egg and impregnated herself with him and his twin sister.

She falls into a sweat heap on the floor, but a foot crashes down in her gaping pussy

Morgan stands above her, cum dripping from his swollen hard cock.

"Who said I was done?"

Robin gulped. He smiled

"Checkmate"

He grabbed her legs up and mating pressed her, shooting every last drop out of his cock. Over and over again she was cumming, pussy numb from the hard cock going in and out her to the base. She was spent, but he kept going. Going until her pussy was completely filled with his cum. Finally with a final fuck somewhere in the undress he left her there, with a huge flood of sexual fluids flowing from her pussy, half dead from having her soul pounded into oblivion.

Attached: morgan-male-fire-emblem-awakening-9.84.jpg (210x240, 13K)

Easter Celica epic

Attached: 67FBD71D-A8C0-47B9-822E-E1442D6FE0D5.jpg (1073x785, 156K)

>finally have 200+ orbs in the first time for nearly fucking ever
BASED ISIS WITH THE CONSTANT SHIT BANNERS

Attached: marthabelcain.png (9984x6016, 288K)

Naso4

>half-assed "no u" of my high-quality post last thread
nuFEbabbies are the gift that keeps on giving

Attached: 1512617441149.png (621x702, 56K)

And somehow it's still not as egregious as signing a pact with the fucking antagonist of the game and becoming their slave

Not gonna lie it's pretty retarded that they put so much effort into the story in Shadows of Valencia even though they removed the avatar feature which pretty much made it impossible to connect with the characters in any meaningful way.

Attached: 1511205434828.png (1000x800, 238K)

>Conquest
>hard

How do I decide which blessing to confer onto my characters?

maybe fem corrin will bet upgraded to 5* and get omega yato

I want to start a family with Kagero

I'm not even a Fatesfag. But it's objectively a better game than Echoes. Do you understand? G-A-M-E. Not story book, ok?

>your Empress shows up in your room saying nothing but wearing this
What do you do?

Technically, every Fire Emblem lord is responsible for the deaths of tons of enemy soldiers.

When the fuck are we getting Laevatein

Attached: 1517689624315.jpg (125x125, 2K)

People who are hoarding orbs to get more merges of a 5* unit, who are you waiting for?

Grima can't ever double a Myrrh though

It is compared to Echoes.

good bait

>The game is not good
Whether or not that's true it doesn't change that it's still better than Fates and Awakening in every way.

Too bad Fates is an awful and worse game too. Having Cumilla doesn't change that.

>Don't you guys get tired of the same exact arguments over and over again?
Buddy it's at least 3 months until we might hear FE:Switch news. This is the best discussion you're going to have until that.

Attached: 892.jpg (585x780, 78K)

Somehow less offensive than a girl blindly believing the words of a fucking BLUE-SKINNED goblin-looking motherfucker

What animations?
The cutscenes in Awakening/Fates are a lot better but the character animations in Echoes os better.

New guy to Fates from last thread. Is eugenics important in this game? Is there a character that the Avatar should marry? Playing on Conquest hard mode.

Attached: 739.jpg (3431x2621, 1.04M)

(You)

>not to mention shitloads of currency to roll
How many? I usually just log in to collect shit even if I dont play,

Embarrassing post.

Kids aren't as great as they were in awakening, though there's still some good ones

you can safely ignore them if you want though. Avatar's kid sucks dick anyway, so dickpick

Joke's on her, I have no orbs.

CYLica.

The only other units who could possibly bait me are Sacred Stoners, and they just had a banner so I figure I've got at least 6 months until we see more of them.

Attached: 132535143.png (193x243, 61K)

Explain Celica believing in an obviously evil blue monster.

bold fighter or qr
defense within 5

whichever looks best

Attached: how amusing.webm (720x1080, 1.88M)

She'll get a nohr noble version soon I'm sure. Also I'm sure isis is done with pushing mcorrin seeing as how unpopular he is

>playing fates
should just kill yourself instead, it's an awful game

seething fatesbabby spotted

Any non scorelet Myrrh will have close defense. Nice try though

Hi /feg/
>Thread starts with retarded Fates vs Echoes shitposting again
Bye /feg/

What orbs? I'm still waiting for more chances to roll blue pity breakers.

Better a GBA baby than a 3DS baby like yourself. I got into fire emblem because of awesome combat animations. Not maps and waifus.

Anything I should be trying to do in FEH as new player? Is anything going away soon that I should prioritize? Feels like there's a bunch to do but I don't know which.

stay around user, what do you wanna chat about

Attached: DY0jnTXVAAAamPi-orig.jpg (595x811, 129K)

Deirdre. I need 4 more of her. It's a shame both her banners were almost back to back, I couldn't take advantage of the legendary banner at all.

Attached: tumblr_p4y32nRW8A1uz7pa0o1_1280.png (818x577, 226K)

Not really, just pair up units based on whether they're physical or magical if you care that much.
If you're basing S-ranks on bonuses then you should play as Femui and marry Gunter or Jakob, but again it's really not that important.

It's not. Fates and Awakening are better games. Echoes is a better story book. Also Camilla isn't even my favorite but ok, least she's not retarded like Imagine

and grima will have steady breath zzzz you didnt even try

Explain 3/4 of the shit in Fates like;
>Azura's crystal ball
>Corrin's dragon powers that are never relevant to the plot again past their introduction
>Leo's round trip tome
>Azura's constantly retarded strategies
>everyone sucking Corrin's dick for no reason
>the name of the continent
>etc etc etc

tiki actually

Only some kind of disgusting lolicon pedophile would dream of violating Myrrh's virgin body.

Who would even think about bringing this innocent dragon girl home and telling her to kneel down as you take off your trousers and firmly plant the first penis she's ever seen across her face. Only a true sicko would get pleasure from seeing her once curious face go red as she goes into heat from the intoxicating smell of your cock as she tells you her chest is starting to feel funny. And to even think about helping such a young girl strip down from her elegant robes to reveal her flat childish chest, is frankly revolting. She asks you sheepishly what to do next as you guide her cold delicate hands to your now fully erect shaft, walking through the motions of how to pleasure a man. After some time of bumbling your cock around she is able to handle it with to small hands as she asks if you feel good from this. No one but a truly detestable person would at this point demand she put her small mouth to your throbbing member and start to lick it. Imagine the cruel sight of seeing Myrrh start licking your penis as her eyes widen at the first taste of your precum as you then tell her to suck on the whole thing. You move your hand to the back of her head as she puts you penis inside her warm wet mouth. She's so inexperienced and childlike that she puts to much of it down her throat at once as she gags on the sheer size of you. What kind of person would gain pleasure from seeing her move her head back and forth with tears now streaming down her face from gagging just earlier. A person with bad intentions at this point would pull Myrrh's small head fully around their throbbing member releasing the fruit's of her effort deep down her throat as she recoils back coughing and gagging at the bitter taste of your thick cum.

Attached: 2937EC4E-1B33-4C02-869E-81D549F5A50D.png (1684x1920, 1.9M)

...Which won't matter because he'd be initiating.

no, especially not in conquest where you can't level up supports freely. just pair up whoever you like or gives each other good pair up stats. the kids are decent units though; good to fill out your ranks or replace someone who was RNG screwed or whatnot.

zzz myrrhcuck i mentioned qr too

>Fates and Awakening are better games
Any game with pairup is automatically worse than Echoes.

>B-BUT FATES FIXED IT
"No"
Pairup was just as OP in Fates as Awakening, statboosts were still too high and made units far too invincible.

What's the most efficient way of foddering Bun-Bun Pal? What's the most useful skill to give out of
>Rally Atk/Spd
>Swift Stance 2
>Live for Bounty
>Res Tactic 3
Shes -atk. While this can be patched with Bladetome, I dont have any interest in using her since no other color was available at summoning

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-202058.png (1080x1920, 1.85M)

>goddess goes missing
>monsters are running rampant
>your childhood friend is stuck in a volcano surrounded by Necrodragons
>the only one who can solve all of this clusterfuck is a smurf
She had no choice at that point. Either sacrifice your soul to bring back the gods and restore the land, or watch everything perish slowly

Echoes was sooooo fuckin' boring man

Femui is canon, MRobin is canon

she's fucking stupid

still a better character than almost everyone on fates

Merge her.

>>>the absolute state of Magveltards

>Almost
I'm curious, who are the exceptions?

>believing in
Pretty sure her first words to him were that she doesn't trust him at all but really has no choice in the predicament she's in

FUCK OFF story faggot. Fates have the best maps and gameplay in the entire fucking Fire Emblem series
>fuck story
>fuck characters
>fuck shitty 2d animations
There is a FUCKING reason why Warriors was comprised mostly of 3ds FE characters.

Attached: fire-emblem-fates-wallpaper-birthright-conquest-2016-3ds-646x325.jpg (646x325, 85K)

Name a good FE romhack

you can't