So is posw still on track to the moon or what?

So is posw still on track to the moon or what?

It has the weirdest shit going on with the price

All in next Thursday ,it is not such an auspicious time as a siddhar saint once taught me

Take a look at this graph. Fucking dead coin mate

Active devs. New updates happening weekly. Relax and forget about posw. When it's time, it'll pump.

>one dip means it's dead

You need to take a break from biz. Or if you need action go buy some sweet sweet RDD, that one is alive!!!!

I hope you are buying daily.

Just look at the orders posw "traders" are idiots, they re still dumping by spliting order between platforms

Still on track user this is a rockpad formation, get hyped

The chosen one

Still on track for liftoff

I am buying more, this coin has been going up for days!!

anybody still in this thread? Just got into PoSW and stakes makes me hard. Is PoSW a good choice to try and compound?

Yes

What no it hasn't lol

Yes to all of that, my man? What's a reasonable investment that would make sustainable returns? 400$?

What are your stakes like atm?

Get 10k and put in a term deposit

You'll get 1% returns a month

How exactly does a term deposit on PoSW work?

go into profile on poswallet and click term deposits

Should look like pic related

Pls no bully for 1%

how much is 10,000 PoSW? How long would a lower amount take to compound into 10k?

10k is worth about $900

It only gains a little less than 1% in staking

So if unless you have 9900 posw it's going to take more than a year

Once ETH goes PoS and they add it to the staking pool at Poswallet, POSW holders are going to be comfy af from the passive income generated by monthly term deposits.

I didn't know about term deposits until seeing this, I'll definitely make use of that

This works only for their shitcoin, have you even deposited anything?

Yeah I've been staking a couple of different coins there for over a month now. Super simple and convenient when you're holding multiple PoS coins like I am. I've noticed that you actually seem to get higher rewards when staking in a poswallet pool compared to when you stake solo as well, which is a nice benefit.

>dumb enough to not see whales are accumulating in small chunks of 1-2 btc across exchanges to not pump the price.

This.

PosW underwent a shakeout, or rather simply a correction down to realistic pricing. 20k sats was obviously unsustainable growth. The fudding was all from the silly sods who were too busy applying a firm grip to their dicks and buying the ATH, subsequently coming crashing down again.

These prices are the figurative bottom of the barrel. We will not be seeing these kinds of prices again, dare I say it, ever. The growth from here on out will be solid and gradual and patience will be the order of the day. If you are looking for a random 150% pump in 2 hours, PosW is NOT for you.

I've been invested since before the shilling began on biz, am vested today and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future. Whatever altcoins PosW supports I also stake on there. The service is genuinely a comfortable and about as user-friendly as cryptocurrency is going to get.

In conclusion, you would be a fool to not own at least SOME amount of PosW. Just don't stuff your life savings in it. Or, well, do. Your choice.

boy fucking howdy does PoSW have an unfriendly UI. What is the transition process to buy PoSW? BTC exchange?

I couldn't have put it better myself. Lack of patience is why so many people manage to lose money whilst trading cryptocurrency. Research & Patience is KEY. I've learnt this the hard way in the past and missed out on huge gains simply because I was too impatient to wait.

I won't be making the same mistake with a project as great as PoSW.

BTC to PoSW yeah, buy it on either Poswallet or Livecoin. Yobit doesn't have a very good reputation.

I'm about to go research it myself but I was wondering what your input regarding PoSW is like?

Are term deposits viable after enough time staking? I'm content with this being a larger, longer HODL

Same here bout to make some term deposits

The staking pool system works really well there, you generally earn more staking coins there because of the amount of people using each pool.

The exchange UI itself needs a bit of work with some quality of life fixes but it's still perfectly functional as it is.

There is a lot of stuff coming down the line which you can find on the road map, including masternode pools. It's only going to continue to grow as more popular coins are added and ETH switches to PoS later in the year.

The only negative that I can think of is that some of the team seem to be on the austistic spectrum, they aren't very good at PR in the slack channel so this sometimes rubs people up the wrong way.

If you're planning to hold long term the best thing you can do is aim to buy 10k or more and stick them in term deposit each month for 1% interest.

I'm off to the gym now so if you have any more questions I will do my best to answer them when I get home

Thank you for all this info, I've been stockpiling ETH when I can and hearing that is promising.

900$ is a bit steep for a personal investment at this time, I've divide 1000$ between other stock. Would a 250$ deposit into PoSW still have tangible profits given enough time?

When are the masternodes coming out and what's the passive income looking like for them?

Thanks buddy

Have about 1 BTC worth, holding long term,

Buying POSW is literally donating your money to Pajeet.

5k sats what moon were u thinking of hahahaha
5k bro give up ur coin is dead

Yeah $250 could definitely reap a tidy profit, the price of POSW has floated around between 8-10 cents the last two weeks or so and it currently only had a market cap of about 3.5 mil. I expect it to easily hit $1 by the end of the year so that would be a tidy 10x your initial investment if you sold at that price.

About the masternode pool, iirc it's scheduled to be released in July but I'm not 100% , you can double check the roadmap posted on the Bitcointalk Ann page and it's also posted in the Slack channel.

About the masternode pools, it's not possible to calculate the profit until they're up and running, and it will also depend on how much stake you have in the pool I would imagine. It means people who don't own enough of a coin can still share the profits of running a masternode, this will even include PoW currencies like Dash for example.

*Has a market cap

Thanks for the info, friend. What nets a higher passive income: PIVX or PoSW?

That not really possible to compare without specific values. I dont know the staking rate of PIVX either

Do you hold anything in PoSW at the moment?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to grasp at what the best staking coin might be before ETH joins in.

Don't forget that delisting PIVX popped the bubble

Do you mean coins other than PoSW?

XVG to the moon.

I'll buy more PosW, at least 10k more.. currently holding 30k

Reasons for delisting PIVX were given as well however. Staking PIVX on your own proved to be more profitable at the time of the delisting, so there was no reason to keep it there. This saved people money (much less convenient to stake your own wallet though).