Germans BTFO by Shitaly

This triggers the German

>Germans BTFO

What else is new?

Nein, das löst mich nicht aus. Viel schlimmer ist das Verhalten der Italiener im Zweiten Weltkrieg.

Gott strafe Italien.

>it's another shit on the krauts thread
come on guys, even I don't beat on the crippled

L

U

I

G

I

C

A

D

O

R

ROMPI COMBO.

N

A

delet this

>Nicolis di Robilant basically refuses Cadorna's orders and stands his ground rather than fall back
>holds until Cadorna gets the sack
>action results into a resounding victory
It's literally impossible to make that man look worse than he was irl, it's fucking unbelievable.

Italian performance in WW1 was fucking pathetic as well. They declared war on their former ally while they were being fucked in the ass by Russia and only had 1 front to deal with, but they still managed to fuck it up, lost ground and only ever made real progress once Austria-Hungary was literally starving to death and the war was practically over anyway.

and they also won

And they didn't get what they want and got so butthurt about it they fucked themselves over in WW2

They were also attacking a strongly entrenched enemy in the worst possible terrain, yet somehow they still managed to inflict heavy losses in most of their defeats, in spite of their massive disadvantage.
Also let's not forget that while Austria might have had to split its focus, Italy simply had a lot less resources to focus to begin with. It's not like the US in Vietnam, Italy was Mickey Mouse in both wars compared to the other powers. If anything it's surprising that they managed not to end like France in the War of 1870 both times.

that applies to every single country in WW1 and WW2

I can see that applying to Germany but not much else

hey thats the map from BF1 XD

japan, france