Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Attached: Filia 9.jpg (850x1202, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4a8K6Ty-hA
youtube.com/watch?v=uaj3a3rspdA&list=PL8g4sHVyZLSvCctLwH1fsKeoEjtrFpPx9&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=05vjrA2GvXY&list=PL8g4sHVyZLSvCctLwH1fsKeoEjtrFpPx9&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really just want you to take a second to imagine how your life would be if you woke up every day to play Street Fighter V. To see the light in your parent's eyes go out when you say "Mom, Dad, I'm going to become a professional fighting game player!". And they watch you day after day as you struggle to get out of Silver rank with a brown arabic man screaming wahoo like Mario. You could've chosen any other path in your life, but you chose to play Jive.

Attached: 1519514457138.jpg (594x708, 223K)

I keep trying to like Jive. I mean it's the main FGC game so I need to be playing it right?
Cody will make the game good right?

please
they killed my last man.

Attached: images (1).jpg (180x280, 14K)

>literally no one

Attached: mvci.png (756x481, 180K)

>esports sucks, I used to be the king of my basement locals and earn $10 a tournament and loves it, that was real
>being able to compete worldwide and fight to earn $200k+ as well as individual tournaments paying up to $15k? That's selling out bro

Remember to buy at least 5 copies of MvCI.

youtube.com/watch?v=y4a8K6Ty-hA

Woolie was so defeated in the start of this when he was talking about people sending him screenshots of multiple 0 players online.
I feel for the man but he backed the wrong dead horse.

Attached: Woolie.png (500x304, 258K)

>esports sucks because I can't rig brackets to make sure my buttboy fchimp wins every time

LMAO at Mike Ross having a nervous breakdown cause he sucks at SFV, he sucked at SF4 too, based Jive exposing players to how shit they actually are.

Attached: 1492833006268.jpg (600x900, 31K)

Imagine your parents looking over your Ingrid folder and how much you streamboar Japs playing 2D fantasy shit

Wait a minute ...
Xkira
Xyclopz
HMMMMMMMMM

>haven't been here in weeks
>just saw that mike "honda" ross just blew SFV and 16ers the fuck OUT

Attached: 1498969624059.png (494x913, 270K)

Now capcom fucked up badly, they need to release Falke ASAP

jive is the #1 scrub exposer

100% truth.
>Oh no.. A black guy I never really cared about isn't going to play the same game as me
>this is truly the end
Yeah sorry sweetie nobody cares.

>reopen SFV for first time in a month
>been staring at 'Waiting for Opponent' for like 30 minutes now

Did Blanka finally kill this shit or what?

Attached: height chart.png (639x480, 565K)

where are these unironic esports shills coming from? whats happening?

The only way they can save jive now is to add morrigan.

Fucking get out already, your Morrigan is shit

This general is literally one of the only places on the internet with legit SFV shills

Yeah it's so awful that the top players can be supported to play the game and fly to tournaments all over the world instead of tuning into final round and watching tampa bison vs li joe in grand finals

No.

wonder what japs reading this eceleb shit are thinking

>"mike ross hates esports" who is he?
>"e. honda player from SF4"
>"so if he plays street fighter and street fighter is getting bigger... it's a good thing right?"
>"no, not necessarily because esports is not the FGC"
>"what? FGC? what's that?"
>"fighting game community"
>"but fighting games are electronic and sports-like right? so why are they not esports"
>"uh.... because it is fake and not real"
>"you mean... like.... it is rigged?"
>"no.. it's not real, as in, it's GENTRIFIED and corporate"
>"but that means more rewards for the people who play them seriously, right?"
>"dumb jap I don't think your chink brain can understand real nigga shit from the STREETS and ARCADES yo"

Attached: 1255.jpg (590x421, 22K)

t.

Attached: vappahype.png (1200x800, 159K)

you didn't have to drop the truthbomb on that vappa but i'm glad you did

I'm gonna wait until Max makes a video to make my opinion on this, doods

BASED GOOKS

I don't live at home or streamboar anything.

Attached: 1498412004685.jpg (464x800, 62K)

Based

holy shit how did this kid bald so much

Attached: Capture.png (1273x627, 840K)

I really like SFV

can max even be considered part of the fgc? i don't hate the guy but him and his followers just seem kind of separate from the fgc

>I didn’t leave solely because of this but yes. I, arrogantly, thought I could change esports and make it “blacker” (Damon Wayans bamboozled reference). But no, the powers at be want esports to look and feel a certain way.

We should be praising Capcom for kicking this coon to the curb t b h. Coolkid's nigress hooting and hollering at RB Battlegrounds last year is the last thing the FGC needs.

Attached: 1510170157810.jpg (461x439, 34K)

not a fan of clean cut cody desu

based (me too)

>some retard tries to think for gooks

>tfw played fighting games during the golden age 2009 to 2015

>tfw quit sfv a long time ago and also stopped coming to fgg a few months ago

>tfw reading this mike ross Q&A

this is closure. i had fun being in this general from the Super days until the end of Ultra.

The minute SFV came out though this place went to shit and has never been the same. FGs as a whole have gone to shit. I feel sorry for you if you didn't play during the golden age.

Goodbye /fgg/ :^)

>it's another black people try to ruin it for everyone episode because they are dumb racist and selfish
Yeah take my big white/asian gentrification and shove it up your black asses.

BASED DABCOM DABBIN ON LEFT BEHIND HATERS

Attached: 4.png (549x413, 93K)

when is nip moot getting rid of pol? tired of all these gay nazi roleplayers desu

See you tomorrow false flagger kun.

I hate it but I hate every other fighting game I try even more.

See you tomorrow friend.

fuck no i want them to stay in their containment reddit board

this is me
Everything I hate about SFV is worse in ArcSys or SNK games. I would have to make the jump to the unknown 3D, but I want a 2D fighter.

BASED

fuck off

He jumped ship pretty early to Dooberz before Infinite even came out and flopped even made jokes about it being dead and not being at EVO on their podcast. Ironically now he talks about not even wanting to make videos about DBFZ anymore because he said the honeymoon phase is over and casuals aren't sticking with it.

Nice double standard you hypocrite.

Bros.....vappa and Mike Ross won.....

Attached: 1327139022646.png (600x657, 234K)

take a break
go poverty
not even that, reach the depths of poverty

Will they cancel NCR this weekend now that Jive is dead?

>reeeeeeee everyone who disagrees with me is a nazi

Attached: grug.png (485x443, 38K)

I'm black tho. I just don't like what Mike is implying when he himself is a Carlton ass nigga and not apart of the culture at all.

Poverty generally has the same problems as ArcSys though, sometimes even worse.

>get rid of the site that influences elections and keeps 4chins in the news
>to run a bunch of irrelevant shit boards populated by equally mentally ill retards and 15 year olds

I've got news for you buddy

many retards were joking about it not realizing how much harm they were doing.

what exactly do faggot ecelebs, TOs and other public figures think will happen when they do nothing but shit on something?

Quit fighting games

/pol/ is to Veeky Forums what /b/ was 15 years ago, i.e. the overwhelmingly most popular board and the only one with any outside influence.

Fear not brothers /ourlord/ will save us

Attached: e21e.jpg (400x342, 41K)

based irl emo body mike ross hitting capcom with the double whammy

unbased and vappa

People are cursing the esports but I'm not seeing any downsides anywhere.
You cant even cry muh sterilization after the amazing thaiger uppercut commentary yesterday.

>another day ebay still hasn't delivered my razer panthera

I just want to jive again bros...

Attached: 1486528167407.jpg (633x758, 68K)

>Mfw I'm new to fighting games so I don't really know if sfv is a bad game

I'm just having fun getting my shit pushed in online.

Attached: download-2.jpg (239x211, 10K)

This game only came out last month and I haven't heard shit about it after its release week. I thought bronies were the future of the FGC bros wtf happened?

Attached: Them's Fightin' Herds.jpg (600x800, 504K)

Should I play tekken or dbfz?

If there was nothing out there but "3 seconds of neutral followed by 45 seconds of watching the guy who got the first hit play guitar hero" games out there, I would.

Was looking forward to it for a year and loved everything about it except . Was actually pretty depressed to quit it.

name one game with 45 second combos

You're asking the wrong questions.

Seriously how did he manage to top google bros?

Attached: lmao.jpg (529x399, 128K)

Its a good game.

royalty is in the blood.

Welcome to every SF playerbase post SF2. Whatever your first SF game was thats the only real game in the series that takes skill to you and everything that comes out after that is made for scrubs.

dude just play with a pad or keyboard

FUCK PAD

it's ok to like SFV, it's a solid game but not perfect just like every other fighter ever
just learn as much fundamentals as you can since the next sf game will again be a bit different like always - fundamentals will always carry over in based SF

rule 34 comic when?

lol im no fag

them's fightin' herds

what the fuck is "le fgc" in the first place. street fighter is the only fighting game and videogame franchise I've loved since SF2 SNES and I'm happy that it is stepping into the big leagues of competitive play and getting the recognition it deserves. what the fuck are these cucks crying about? do they want the game to stay poverty and niche forever? capcom is not stopping you from hosting your own poverty locals for your older games in your poverty neighborhoods. then what the fuck are these fags upset about?

Attached: d54a9a554df17bd1ec6f1e68b7608eb3.jpg (722x482, 147K)

GIVE ME FALKE FAGGOT CAPCOM SHIT

sfv killed my dog

there are legitimate complaints and differences of opinion about presentation and aesthetic, but a lot of it seems like people blaming the upward trend for some kind of disillusionment and nostalgic longing they can't articulate

The second part unironically. If Melee fags can do it, why can't sfiv fags?

>dog is a term of eendearment used among black people
>Mike Ross is black
>SFV killed his Mike Ross
subtle

I mentioned it a few threads back but most people only play mainstream fighters but it's pretty fun, I think this 'dynamic music' or whatever it's called is kinda cool and it'd be nice to see it in more fighting games.

youtube.com/watch?v=uaj3a3rspdA&list=PL8g4sHVyZLSvCctLwH1fsKeoEjtrFpPx9&index=2

youtube.com/watch?v=05vjrA2GvXY&list=PL8g4sHVyZLSvCctLwH1fsKeoEjtrFpPx9&index=1

because melee fags are autists who are obsessed with their shitty game

SF4 "fans" just turned out to be greedy fucks who want to get money and play the shit that's popular that's why they jumped to sfv so fast

>I keep trying to like Jive
If you dislike it just fucking stop.

>'dynamic music'
how so?

16ers think the newest shiny turd is the only way to play and think anyone who appreciates good, older games is autistic

Considering what various insiders have said about its development, it's good that it died. Fuck Disney.

>fgc
Some losers who were able to feel special as kids in the 90's/00's because they were good at some niche game genre.

Basically their pathetic little in-group got too big (though still pathetically small by video game standards) and they don't feel as special anymore.

they hate esports but at the same they are mad as shit that they are brushed aside and that they're not in the esports spotlight with their own basement cliche playing their ancient kusoge on the stage with tons of fans watching

yes they are that retarded

Attached: good night sweet prince.png (1893x991, 2.12M)

I don't know, saw someone in the youtube comments call it that so thought maybe that was the term. I just like how the stage theme changes slightly whoever you're playing against to sound like their stage theme.

You mean like how 08's shat on Third Strike?

oh, no i didn't follow the game so i didn't know what kinda system they had. that does sound like a neat touch

4 is superior to 5 but the netcode is a trainwreck unless you live next door to the other guy. 3 is good but fightcade is no way to grow a player base.

Maybe shit will happen when the anniversary thing comes out, but I doubt it.

sf4 was shit though so I skipped that garbage entirely after trying out the first version
whack animations, ugly models, shitty new characters, felt nothing like SF to me

Basically whoever is winning has their "theme" play