ITT: people who did nothing wrong

>nothing wrong

*ahem*

Guy holding the gun.

This is actually true. Even the guy who took the picture vouched for him.

Remember reading about him way back. Some sad shit how he got harassed in the us

The guy getting shot was a combatant without uniform, that meant the Geneva convention didn't protect him.

The guy who took it regretted ever taking it if I am not mistaken.

Lol are you serious? Even as educated as he was, he still managed to be a nigger.

Literally a communist tool and liar.

And a better man than you

why tho? they had him reduced, he was a pow

>According to Article 4 of the Third Geneva Convention of 1949, irregular forces are entitled to prisoner of war status provided that they are commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates, have a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance, carry arms openly, and conduct their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war. If they do not do meet all of these, they may be considered francs-tireurs (in the original sense of “illegal combatant”) and punished as criminals in a military jurisdiction, which may include summary execution.

In short, the man executed wasn't protected by the geneve convention and the soldiers was in the right of executing him at capture.
He had also lead a death squad just prior to this so I wouldn't say they were obligated to keep him alive now that he wasn't protected by international law.

Nigger detected

Tricky Dick dindu nuffin

He looks pretty unarmed to me m8. You can't execute POWs

Arafat did nothing wrong.

Yeah, they probably didn't disarm him or anything at capture or anything.

Criminals aren't POWs

Might want to take your detector down to the shop

he was an assassin they they literally caught him burying freshly murdered corpses

Took long enough

Literally Gob Bluth