/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3445

Squish-a-Mish-Mish Edition

Previous Thread:Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Miki Route):pastebin.com/j5tFNnqt
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Previous Creative Contests: pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
Current Creative Contest: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Attached: 1453832410908.png (500x552, 138K)

First for sad mishaposting

Attached: 1521877783681.jpg (1591x849, 204K)

Join the student council!

Attached: Shizune43.png (500x740, 148K)

Third for rimming Lilly.

Attached: 25QXkhk.png (1313x680, 172K)

MOTHERFUCKER

Ahem. One for Mish. HAPPY Mish

Attached: 1456770738867.png (466x510, 126K)

I love Emi!
I hope you've been keeping up on your workouts!

Attached: 4089.jpg (285x633, 31K)

Good job Mishposter. Be true to yourselves.

I feel very sad a lot but I don't think we should sad post all the time. Sometimes being sad can make other people feel sad and I don't want to do that. Maybe it's not a good idea to fake it but we should be happy! I'm happy I get to post with my fellow anons in /ksg/ and talk about cute Katawas!

What are you all happy about anons?

Attached: Misha82.png (2560x1800, 1.63M)

I'm happy about big katawas, they're comfy and would be great to hug and be friends with or in a relationship with

Attached: 1520875469298.png (759x695, 102K)

Anyone else really hate the music in the Kenji scenes?

I skip every Kenji scene in replaythrus.

Nothing, that's the problem.

I need a haircut but I'm too scared to go to the haircut person place. I've been putting it off for a few months now. My hair is pretty long and unmanageable for me. I don't think I have the power to overcome my anxiety.

How does a character like Hanako get her hair cut? I assume she would feel very uncomfortable with a stranger near her face.

Attached: 1.jpg (200x189, 9K)

Join the happy-crying posting!

Attached: 1520341320842.png (500x500, 131K)

>I skip every Kenji scene in replaythrus

Attached: Kenji30.png (350x356, 206K)

Lilly does it. Hanako only accepts whatever Lilly does with her hair because she can't trust on anyone else.

And the worst is when they try to smalltalk the whole time too.
I imagine Hanako may actually cut her own hair when she's shut up in her room all alone. Her style isn't exactly hard and it would save her from the interaction.

Oh I know that too well. Almost waist-length hair, but pretty thin and weak these days. Can't motivate myself to go and get a cut

>blind person with scissors
I don't like where this is going user...

It's not hard to do it yourself.

Shizune crying brings me temporary happiness, but not if she's happy during it.

Kenji is a toxic presence constantly trying to get you to drop your relationship and be alone, I don't need help being alone or messing up my relationships, I can do that just . Oh and he throws you off a roof if he can manage to isolate you.

C'mon user, don't be like that with the little Shizzle

Attached: ed788081-5bc8-4d43-8945-260ea7d269ce.png (800x600, 195K)

For rizzle

Attached: Shizune79.png (800x600, 493K)

Would you diddle the Shizzle?

Just fucking shave it all, you have no idea how comfy it is to have no hair/short hair. A fucking bliss let me tel you.

Attached: bani 2.png (250x227, 69K)

nth for Suriko

For sure, so low maintenance, I'm so happy I shaved all mine off. I still have my gigantic Viking beard though.

Misha was made for breeding.

MODS ARE ASLEEP.

POST CUTE HANAKOS.

Attached: 25193004_p0.png (800x550, 299K)

A best girl hugging another best girl!

Attached: 1520528522370.png (500x450, 194K)

Lovingly!

Attached: 1455111052286.png (394x612, 129K)

She's a closeted pervert!

Attached: 1521939906664.png (500x412, 151K)

This is all Hanaposters do.

Misha is a lesbian. If you do breed her it won't be lovingly.

Attached: 1387710693193.jpg (475x453, 50K)

I mean I would pin her to the bed and pound her plump ass mercilessly, as long as she'd be fine with me doing that

She's fine with it if it ruins your relationship with her unrequited love. So you have to cuck her first.

What's with you people and cuckery fixation these days? Everything is cucking unless it's watching "my X waifu gf" go fuck a random dude in the toilet, which literally is getting cucked.

Attached: Hanako72.jpg (3000x3000, 2.66M)

It all kicked off after the moot thing and the video "art of cuckolding" autoplayed on all boards. Everything went to shit from there

Was moot actually cucked? It's been so long I barely remember what that whole thing was about.

I've not seen that but it sounds so ridiculous that I'm willing to believe this.

Misha watches Hisao succeed everywhere where she couldn't, get the girl she loves, and proceed to take her virginity and be "happy" together. It's pretty cuckish my dude. It's not directly a cuck because they're not actively together, sure, but Misha wishes they were and has an emotional connection based off that. It's basically as close to active cucking you can get without actually being together.

But user that Hanako isn't cute, she's beautiful!

holy shit stop forcing your cuckery fetishes on misha jesus h christ

Attached: 2857.jpg (1200x900, 219K)

Attached: 587.jpg (680x509, 46K)

Yeeeeah, suuuure. I'm not even sure how to answer it's so dumb, holy fuck. Can you, dunno, take your idiotic fetishes and go somewhere else?

A Rika route would have been top tier.

Attached: Rika4.png (638x672, 335K)

Pretty sure you won't reply because you can't. Humor me.

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png (419x238, 84K)

It actually happened, this place was a disaster zone for a good while

Attached: moot.jpg (2400x2400, 713K)

>what did he mean by this

I'm either missing something or it looks more like he's been cheated on. Hell if I know, and what do I even know tho

What do we know about Rika other than she's a pale hottie with a heart condition?

I love /ksg/ very very much!

Only that, really. But people have good imaginations.

Hah, gay! Love you too fag.

Attached: kee.jpg (500x500, 84K)

>Hah, gay!
No. I love /ksg/ in a purely platonic way.

Still gay!

Attached: 1436211090828.jpg (700x393, 60K)

straighter than you, faggot

Both of you are turbo homos of the same level
Now kiss, hug, and cuddle you fags

That's not much of an accomplishment.

Attached: S0hzWJJ.png (527x622, 326K)

how do you know that? we are all anonymous here, maybe majority of /ksg/ posters are qt girls

>gender doesn't really matter in love
then how am I supposed to impregnate you if I loved you? I want to have children with the person I love.

>haircut person place

>you will never be hugged like this
>even if you somehow found somebody who would hug you and maybe even loved you, she would not be taller than you (although, to be fair, at that point i wouldn't care about height)
why live

Attached: 1633.png (500x724, 229K)

Emi

Attached: 1463856467515.png (400x300, 11K)

Why doesnt Rin get as much love as the other girls?

Also, anybody play DDLC?

Sounds like a personal problem bud. I don't have any such hangups. Besides, what if you had a girl?

Go and stay go

I actually like KS more than DDLC but thank you for the link user. I didnt see it in the catalog.

Please either leave for there permanently or lurk more

>Besides, what if you had a girl?
you mean if I had a girlfriend or if I had a daughter?

A daughter.

Theres some halfway decent fan-routes

Attached: smoking.png (1023x723, 257K)

I'd accept full responsibility for her, raise her and love her. Why do you ask?

Well it's just like... You spend 18 years raising your beautiful little girl, loving her more than anything, reading her bedtime stories, comforting her when she cries, making sure she grows into a well adjusted young woman only for her to get dicked down by some other guy who had nothing to do with raising her. He'll use her as his personal cumdump and do all sorts of depraved shit to her. Just doesn't sound like the kind of life I'd want, no kids for me.

>get dicked down by some guy
>use her as his personal cumdump and do all sorts of depraved shit to her
Not the guy you're replying to, but you're assuming he'd raise his daughter to be a slut.

I'm not going to accuse you of anything, but your wording heavily implies that the only people who should fuck girls are the people who raised her.

Attached: 56.png (2560x1600, 1.17M)

I'd rather have a Saki route desu

You worry too much, if you make her a stupid stacy then it's all your fault, if you raise her properly you won't have that kind of thoughts user

Not really, I said some guy, not a bunch of guys. One guy is too many.

You don't think so? You would want to raise your little girl and know some other dude is using her as his personal semen receptacle?

Well I wouldn't want to fuck her, that's gross and wrong. You'd want to raise a child so they have the skills to make it in the world. Hopefully my daughter would have the developed the right judgment to not be a slut and find a nice man to marry. I would have no problem with my daughter being with a guy who loves her and has her best interest in mind.

Alternatively, there is a small chance she could be a lesbian. Which is ok as well and involves no semen.

Alright Jigoro, calm down.

>Kenji is a toxic presence constantly trying to get you to drop your relationship and be alone
Kenji tries to convince you to write to Iwanako and says that he misses his own gf, maybe you should stop skipping his bits

Just to play devil's advocate. There is the whole nature bs nurture thing. Sometimes no matter how you try to raise someone it's in their nature to act some way.
I say this from personal experience since my two cousins are adopted. Their original mother was a drug abuser and delinquent. Their adopted parents are pretty well off and wholesome. They both turned into drug using losers. One of them even did jail for robbing a fucking Burger King and now has 3 kids from 3 different women. Baffling stuff.
And you can see this in Katawa Shoujo as Shizune at times acts similar to Jigoro even though she undoubtedly doesn't like him or would have intentionally learned from him.

>tfw no Snozu gf

Attached: kenji.jpg (800x600, 100K)

>tfw no Kenji bf

I never understood Kenji. On one hand, he says that girls are evil and stuff, but he also misses his relationship with his girlfriend, encourages Hisao to go out, and deeply apologizes to Lilly after falling down.

Well he doesn't believe all girls are evil feminists, only some.

>ywn drink whisky with kenji and shit talk women

pic related

Attached: k6.jpg (800x600, 101K)

Multiple writers

Ah yes, out of all the 95% insane rambly bullshit he says something not insane and possibly relevant, I'll be sure to read all his bits in the future to gleam all sorts of relevant knowledge, you didn't miss the point at all, thanks man!

Avoiding waifuposting to prevent your waifu's disappointment while arguing doesn't work if your posts are easily recognisable, Rinfriend.

>skipping text in a VN

Attached: 1456695457266.jpg (482x453, 23K)

You caught me, but I'm still not a Rinfriend, and I don't think she'd care.

Which Katawa would get along the best with or possibly date Kenji?

Attached: Kenji25.jpg (1467x2144, 1.81M)

I read Kenjis bits the first playthrough of the game of course. The issue is Kenji is comic relief, and on subsequent playthroughs I'm not looking for any kind of comic relief sidetracking, I don't need it and it only serves to distract from the story I'm there for.

>I'm still not a Rinfriend
Not yet you aren't
>I don't think she'd care.
Every Katawa would care, even Shizune.

Attached: 8d9614caa0d309e326e8b94954e7d8ac-d59yr7y.jpg (1200x776, 277K)

It's like watching Evangelion and skipping all the fights with the Angels.
Or watching any police show and skip the actual investigation to focus on the cops shagging each others.

I have never watched Evangelion and know nothing about it and even I can tell you that that's an unfair comparison.

Probably Rin

I love Rin platonically, I'm just not a Rinfriend. I do post her sometimes though.
And no I don't think Rin would. I'd hope Shizune would since, yaknow, I'm shitting on her, which is how you can tell it's me anyways.