Who's still holding and how much?

Who's still holding and how much?

me 600 dollaroonies

Buying more in a few days.

36k because that's all I can afford. Fucking bitt isnt processing my deposit for some reason and I seriously need to up my position on this shit. It's so aggravating

Lil over 130k. Fuck selling till I can pay off my mortgage.

We buying more

Here's mine, holding till I can afford a lambo then I'll buy something more reasonable because I'm an adult

waiting for the dip to 300 this night again... it will happen you all know it

ascending triangles, anons. If you're into that thing.

a little over 100k

Nice job bros. $1 in June

110k here after profit taking by selling half, if it crashes to 0 I've still made money.

this many. kicking myself for only putting in 200 dollars. oh well

you are mental. Good for you though, hope you get all the gains you seek.

I'm holding 75k like because I already dumped 125k that made a nice profit. Planning on getting those back next actual dip.

30,000 DGB reporting in. Can't wait till we reach 0.15cents

2 Million beautiful digis... Hodl.

1.5m digis, won't sell until $1

if any of you sell, you will move the scales down. HODL. The rest we need to profit from the rest of the weak handed faggots

Holding 61k from 90 sats. At this point I can stop looking at it but I'm swing trading a small amount to add a couple thousand to my stack each sell.

13k not sure what to expect... gonna turn some ripple into redd or maybe more of dgb. Not sure yet

>redd
Did you even do research on it? It's not an impressive coin in any way. I'd go with DGB, still time before June minecraft release.

2.2ml at 140sat
I won't sell bros. Please join us. This literal rocket actually has A LOT of seats left.

I've been trading it.
My last buy-in was about $437 for 84.7k

>traded all DGB gains for RDD

I regret nothing

Only 20 more days guys

as long as it was only gains, because RDD is going nowhere and you could lose a shitload with a tiny shift

fuuuuuuuuuu why won't it go past 450 again? I bought at 450 this morning and I'm starting to feel like I'll be left holding the bag. Give me the courage to not cut my losses bros.

>lose a shitload
>it's 5 sats
>you'd be crazy not to throw your life savings into this

nice try shill mcshillington

Develop man hands, beta.

20 days faggot, hodl

relax, its 1 day!! literally 1 day. next week it'll be 5k+, just chill and HODL.

How long do I hold in order to buy a lambo?

Buy the hype, sell the news. Those who got in before the news where sub 125 sats, those that got in sub 250 sats got in the hype and at this point people are cashing out on news.

Best get comfy now lad because those bags are about to get pretty heavy.

50 cents for you I think

it's a fucking joke. The orderbooks are ghost town and the order volume is laughable. Not even worth of this fucking thread.
Tough titties if you bought huge bag of this shit that nobody wants now.

must be brain dead user, seriously. why do you even bother.

Probably not achievable. that would need a massive market cap.

But gamers are the first demographic to take up this kind of tech.

I have 27k don't want to spend fiat on these coin scams until next month. Thinking about getting more.

those guys are all in into DGB right now. This cunt an his shit thread have to try again in a couple of months or more if the hype for DGB dies over.
It must hurt like shit that he has maybe 1 BTC on this stupid ass scam coin and he can't flip it to put it somewhere else.