Guys

guys
how did you know that digibyte would go to the moon?

Bought at

By being smart
If you aren't smart, listen to others.

Sounded promising
Taking a gamble

Gaming is huge market.

Veeky Forums told me to buy posw...

user that was shilling it had qt 2d pics so I bought it

>someone shills
>a person falls for it with no gains so they decide to shill it
>two people now shilling
etc.

can Veeky Forums organize a group that decides what coin everybody should buy and make its price mooning?

by following crypto traders on twitter that actually know what they are doing, not listening to some dumb shills on Veeky Forums, jeez.

By having a diverse portfolio, eventually all coins will moon, some stay high, others crash and burn.

DGB will continue to moon because it's a good product.

yeah it's called boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/

thanks, didnt know this

The best way to predict the future is shilling it.

Because I already had too many million BitBeans. Next best thing.

guys is it still worth buying at 400 satoshis?

This. Well not literally but 2hu poster made me look it up and I realized that hey this seems kind of undervalued considering what they're trying to do and how long they've been doing it for.

Got in with $850 at 102 sats, now it's just iron hand for a while and hope for Pluto

It was probably being shilled by a pump group. They buy in as low as they can get then proceed to to shill the fuck out of it. You can ride the pump along with them, just have to be careful because they'll be looking to dump when it gets high enough to make a tidy profit.

How does anyone know anything will moon? There isnt even a PE ratio, so its 100% speculation at everymoment.

And you should buy it, but now, not in the middle of a pump.

You can buy DGB now and watch it crash tomorrow, then call it a dead coin.

You make money when you buy.

They or another group did the same thing with XBY, and the same thing is happening now it RDD.

who should i be following on twitter??? pls help

dont follow traders lmao

follow the coins themselves, when they announce news, buy instantly and ride the pump

>buying the news

l e l

>not following traders

loads of people predicted xrp and dgb

XBY still just as high as it was and slowly increasing

RDD diping and then immediately coming back up.

but its a scam like XRP, right?

where the fuck did you think they predicted it from?

the fucking news lmao

Who said anything about a scam? I said it was being actively pumped and that's true.

I dunno, man.

April 1-ish, I go on Veeky Forums and a bunch of shillers are shilling eth, so I figure, meh - lets check it out. By 40 eth @ $17.

Then around a week or so later, a bunch of Veeky Forums shills shilling btc, buy 1 @ ~$1300

2 weeks ago, shills shilling strat, buy in a $0.55 per

Last week, see shills shilling dgb, buy 150,000 for ~$200

made 30% in 1 month on btc
5x investment on eth in 6 weeks
doubled my $500 in strat
already hit quads on dgb in 4 days

Whatcha shilling now Veeky Forums you dun me right so far

RDD, my trips from some other nips.

This is why I watch for shilling, that's your tell that a coin is likely being pumped. So long as you get in early you're good.

Well I was looking at it at 116, and it wasn't recently pumped or anything, just flatlining, it was only just picking up steam on Veeky Forums too.
Then I went to sleep, woke up, and it was at 131. Some guy said it wasn't going below that and after about 30 mins it seemed he was right, so I bought in.
Then the moon happened. It was pretty amazing. Sold some at 416, and then rebought in with what I sold plus more at 383. So yeah, things are going pretty well.

I didn't, but I figured it had some long term potential so was worth the gamble for me anyway

Honestly, i just base it off the hype here. Got in at 103 so feeling quite good. Same with reddcon. Started out like a scam joke, then poeple see it hyped up more and say, 'hey maybe theres somethin there". Sure enough its actually seeing some signs of life now.

Buy rumors sell news. It actually works (in the short term, for now).

Does that mean i should expect an imminent dump? Id hate to cash out now and see it at 15 cents at the end of the year.

Well it just dumped. I got stopped out. Good profit.

where do you see a dump? are you new?

>Id hate to cash out now and see it at 15 cents at the end of the year.
Better than being left holding the bag for who knows how long. If you're willing to risk that for greater potential gains that's your call, buy it is definitely a risk.