PlayStation 4 General #513 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/

Previous thread: Vaporware Edition

========================================

>Zanki Zero introduces main characters and voice cast
gematsu.com/2018/03/zanki-zero-introduces-main-characters-voice-cast

>Job listing suggests Ace Combat 04, 5, and Zero remasters in development
gematsu.com/2018/03/job-listing-suggests-ace-combat-04-5-zero-remasters-development

>God Eater 3 to be released for PS4, second trailer and first gameplay
gematsu.com/2018/03/god-eater-3-released-ps4-pc-second-trailer-first-gameplay

>Fire Pro Wrestling World launches this summer
gematsu.com/2018/03/fire-pro-wrestling-world-ps4-launch

>428: Shibuya Scramble delayed to summer in the west
gematsu.com/2018/03/428-shibuya-scramble-del

>Steins;Gate Elite coming west
gematsu.com/2018/03/steinsgate-elite-coming-we

>Zanki Zero: Last Beginning coming west
gematsu.com/2018/03/zanki-zero-last-beg

>PixelJunk Monsters 2 announced
gematsu.com/2018/03/pixeljunk-monsters-2-annou

>15 minutes of Little Dragons Cafe GDC 2018 gameplay + details
gematsu.com/2018/03/15-minutes-little-drag

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx (embed)

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4

Attached: Wild_2015_10-27-15_004.jpg (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/medievil-ps4-remaster-medievil-ii
imgur.com/Alq6X7i
live.playstation.com/?game=farcry5
gematsu.com/2018/03/ikaruga-rated-ps4-germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: PS4 Games.jpg (1500x5499, 2.73M)

I got a plat

Attached: Untitled.png (2292x153, 133K)

This thread is shit, why won't you just let it die.

it is dead and shit

Play Xenoblade you fucking cunts.

Kill yourself fucking cuck

Attached: 1514804898390.gif (346x302, 772K)

Xenoblade sucks dick

so what are your guesses for the plus?
I am hoping for the gow 3 with the new gow round around the corner
I liked that they gave the R&C and bloodborne but I got both of them so didn't really get anything out of it.

Suspension of disbelief is mandatory to enjoy this game, but it was great. Although the story would be mediocre if it were a movie, the fact that co-op gameplay drives the story makes it one of the most unique games in ages. It keeps changing things up; other story-driven games should strive to have similar variety. The variety meant less polish in this case, because it's a low budget title despite EA funding, so I hope AAA devs like Naughty Dog and Rockstar are inspired.

For such a linear game, they also made sure to fill almost every area with tons of interactive details, minigames, and NPCs that respond differently to the two protagonists. Well worth the $30, even though it's far from perfect. The ambition is admirable, and me and my co-op partner had a blast. Josef Fares should be praised for convincing EA to let friends play the game online for free.

Attached: A Way Out_20180324134037.webm (650x364, 2.3M)

Attached: A Way Out_20180324134419.webm (600x336, 2.68M)

Attached: A Way Out_20180325172908.webm (600x336, 2.73M)

KYS

The hospital escape was the coolest shit.

Attached: A Way Out_20180324135701.webm (650x364, 2.28M)

wccftech.com/medievil-ps4-remaster-medievil-ii

God Eater 3 looks fun
I hate looking at gameplay videos by people who fucking suck though

Does anyone here plan to buy GoW4?

Attached: god of soy.jpg (900x470, 72K)

Kissing nyon-chan on the lips!

C-can I watch?

Me.
I hate the GoW series and this game looks unironically appealing to me.

ye when it goes cheap

this is the target audience

>couldn't beat tempered jho because my sister is a stupid bitch cuck
>jho quest is now gone
fuck should have played with ps4g instead

Thanks.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-10-23-51-10.png (1440x2560, 2.69M)

>AGENT
Why is that still on there?

The hope of memeing it into reality

Where is the hentai of her, Japan?

Attached: Ni-No-Kuni-2-6.jpg (1200x675, 61K)

He is a boy.

I don't know about her but this was what I saw on 5ch previously:
imgur.com/Alq6X7i

The original being this.

Attached: i.imgur.com_wxONL6k.jpg (741x980, 129K)

So yeah if you got an LE from NISA, check your delivery spot. They updated my shipping info and it's been sitting there for a couple hours now.

In Ni no Kuni, what counts as magic in terms of something boosting a magical attack, say? Fireball obviously does, but what about Roland's attacks like Heavy Ammo? Flavour-wise it's a gunshot, obviously, but it behaves like magic, so...

Soon

Attached: IMG_20180323_205914.jpg (960x540, 132K)

I'd just like to remind you all that the playstation quests (for NA) at live dot playstation dot com have a 20% off ps store purchases coupon. Doesn't work on preorders or ps+ time (duh) but it works on pretty much everything else i've tried.

>nothing worth buying

I mean, the code lasts till the 30th of april, no reason not to get it, and hold on to it for golden week or easter sales which are probably gonna be good.

>tfw no PS4 Haikyuu game

Attached: 1521666388225.jpg (1274x720, 97K)

Been looking for a new action game. Trying to decide between:
Attack on Titan 2
SAO 8319023012389
and DW9.

I hear dw9 had some really badi ssues at launch, but it should be better now, right? The other two I just hear a lot about, not sure if they're actually even any good.

I absolutely adore DW9 and would recommend it to anyone that likes what they see in gameplay videos. It still has some bugs and looks like shit half the time, but it's a billion times better than it was at launch when it was basically in an outright broken state.

Attached: DYNASTY WARRIORS 9_20180213141121.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

>Pewds watches anime
>Pewds calls out nintendo and their fans
>Pewds plays GuP PS4 game
...Our guy???

???

my 20% off coupon expires at march 31st so I need recommendations on what game for me to give money to sony

where is the chart of recommendation?

i like hentai and JRPG games. I did play bloodborne and plat it so I'm not some noob neet.

>Every enemy regardless of the type or size or level can outrun you on the world map
>surprise attack doesn't do anything negative to you as far as I can tell
>basically no magic
>no familiars
>NotOliver only knows two spells so far
>text on most of the UI is too small for no reason
>You can get a gold glim and become awakened before the game even tells you what that does
>all fights are super easy so far
>only get points for the tactics tweaker on levelup as it said
I like NNK2 so far but not as much as I liked the first game after being 10 hours into it.

Heavy Ammo is magic. Anything you can upgrade at the spellworks is magic.

>Every enemy regardless of the type or size or level can outrun you on the world map
There's a run speed upgrade. Not that it matters once you get the ship/airship
>surprise attack doesn't do anything negative to you as far as I can tell
It sets all your weapons to 0%
>basically no magic
Level up nerd
>no familiars
Yeah. Higgledies are ok I guess.
>all fights are super easy so far
All of the story fights are cake. Substory/optional fights are the more challenging content
>only get points for the tactics tweaker on levelup as it said
I've literally never used it 25 hours in so I don't even know what it does.

For me my only real complaint is that the story and dialogue is YA light novel tier at best. No one acts like a person and shit just kinda happens because the plot demands it.

Spent a good hour or so looking at vids, it looks good, but the 'open world' seems a bit weird. My last DW game was 5 or 6 so I've sort of skipped out on the series for a while. Definitely appealing though.

tomorrow a new sale starts and it's liable to be the easter sale given easter falls on this week's schedule. I'd say hold on to it for another day. Else, I rather liked the star ocean games. 3 is great fun. 4 and 5 are also pretty cheap, you can get all three for ~60, with the coupon probably around 45. Cheaper if they go on sale.

>JRPG
P5. Disgaea 5, Ni No Kuni 2, the Atelier games, and the Digimon CS games are pretty decent as well. Less traditional japanese games with RPG elements like Nioh, Nier, and Yakuza 0 are great pickups as well.

easy platinum

>Run speed upgrade
Hooray.
>sets all your weapons to 0%
That's not really detrimental. You get back to 100% in like 5 attacks and being at 0 doesn't prevent you from using specials.
>Level up
I'm trying to avoid being overleveled but it's hard to do when it takes less time to kill all the little shitters that chase you down than it does to escape. Going to Goldpaw now and I'm level 20.
>hasn't used the tactical tweaker
But it can increase your drop rate for materials/equipment. That's mostly what I want it for.

So I don't know if anyone here gives a fuck, but TERA announced that it's MMO will be officially launching on april 3rd, with early access starting tomorrow if you spend money on a founder pack.

Defiance 2050 (which is a redux of the original defiance, which was on ps3) is having it's first closed beta in april. There's a lot of mmos dropping lately, anyone gonna be joining/trying any of them out?

Do discount codes still work on games that are on sale (PS+)?

I might try TERA but I get a feeling its going to be dead as fuck.

It was pretty populated in the beta, so I've got some hope it'll stay alive for a month or so, I'm not willing to drop $30 which is the cheapest early access pack though. That's a little stupid.

Ys VIII and DQB.

Does your beta stuff carry over?

No, because it was like 20x experience to stress test, and not really to fix bugs, since it's a port of a nearly decade old game without too many bugs to begin with.

Anyway, they've said THIS is the "open beta" even though it's technically a full launch, so from tomorrow forward everything will be permanent. If you played in the betas, you get some cosmetic stuff.

Will I be able to start earning trophies tomorrow?

If you spend the money on the founders pack to get in, yeah probably.

So PS4 players won't be playing with PC gamers?

I'm guessing i can't use my PC account to play Tera on ps4

No, they're not crossplay.

Oh man, I can already tell this is going to be a roller coaster ride of disappointment

It's not like it's launching on pc brand new, it's not really meant for pc players, and crossplay would just expose console players to the fucking enormous amount of hackers.

How is it that the generals for mobile cashgrab garbage like FGO and Azur Lane can stay alive and ps4gen can't?

Dunno lol

waifufaggots fled this general and ran to those.

This place was a shitfest for the longest time, only now it seems to be a little bit better than what it was few months ago. Takes time to get people onboard after something like that. Also biggest PS4 games have their own generals or people can just make threads on v and get enough replies there. Smaller threads on v can usually survive relatively shitpost free compared to this place few months ago.

Don't know about the rest but I've only just moved over recently.

Attached: ぎゃる☆がん2_20180319020107.jpg (3840x2160, 933K)

Attached: DZQxtcXVwAAg3x7.jpg (630x1127, 107K)

Attached: DZQxv4fVQAA9_vR.jpg (1054x1875, 145K)

Ded

Attached: DZQxyiRUMAA32Cb.jpg (566x1127, 73K)

Fat in all the right places.

Why did you losers take so long to remake it??

No, don't make me want to buy DLC.

I don't think I've ever failed to buy a swimsuit DLC.

Americanons, a new sale should start tomorrow, right? I'm looking to burn my 20% off code before it expires, but there isn't anything that's really, really piqued my interest in the current sale.

Get the new code for watching the god of war trailer. It won’t expire till april 30th

What are some good weeb games? I particularly like JRPGs, but I'm open to other genres. I just recently got a PS4, so I'm not too familiar with what's available yet.

Oops I meant far cry 5
live.playstation.com/?game=farcry5

gematsu.com/2018/03/ikaruga-rated-ps4-germany

Something good for once. But we post ace combat 4, 5 and 0 without gaining ace combat 6, so YOSHIDA IS A FUCKING CUĆK - impeachment for him!!!

Hyperdimension Neptunia
Atelier
Persona

Come back in 300 hours for more.

lost ace combat*

Atelier is alright.

The new Bayonetta game looks silly already.
>Ikaruga
Excellent game. Too bad I could plug in my Wii and play my gamecube copy if I really wanted to play it again.

Lydie and Suelle redeemed the last two.

It's back to a central location trying to make the Atelier better instead of "Oh write some words in the book" or "Get your ass to Reisenberg"

There's Blue Reflection and Nights of Azure 1/2 but you may not find them good.

Odin Sphere, Tokyo Xanadu and Disgaea 5 maybe.

a plat

Cool, I have it wrapped but will try find time for it.

Are there any other SRPGs like Disgaea?

God wars might be close. Utawarerumonos also have dim Ar gameplay, but heavier focus in the story.

>rime is a easy plat they said
Fuck you faggots ass bitches, you need to use a guide for it to be easy.

Super Robot Wars V (Asian English only I think) and Utawarerumono? For the latter it's like 20% SRPG during the main game, though. Post game gives a lot more.

Nepu

Attached: DZQjC_uU0AA2dY5.jpg (1600x900, 338K)

Attached: IMG_20180320_044032.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Ni no Kuni II.

>Lydie and Suelle redeemed the last two.
lel

Attached: 12.png (400x400, 260K)

Fucking NISA EU has a bad tracking code or something. Lets see what they'll reply to my complaints.

Attached: Atelier Firis _The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey__20170323133609.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Let's all die together and become as gods!