/mbgg/ - Mobage General #867

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. These are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Alice Gear Aegis, Princess Connect Re:dive

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposting. Replying to it just shits up the thread even further and doesn't help at all.

>Previous thread:

Attached: GUAPeka.png (1408x792, 1.52M)

precum xd

first for horse pussy

Event stuff

Attached: DZNCFOIVMAIUnm4.jpg (2048x1639, 397K)

Rank current /mbgg/ games.

reminder that if you support horse fucking, you support islam

wtf I am muslim now

RAGING MARE ON MARE ACTION BABY

Attached: char_detail_image_b_28.png (770x1140, 368K)

gross

Post the top five from each guild so I know who to poach once GW ends.

I like this horse

Attached: char_detail_image_b_35.png (780x1200, 529K)

>tfw cant rank high on GW because i dont roll Djeeta or Makoto

looks like a cow to me

Thos one better.

Attached: char_detail_image_b_50.png (780x1200, 424K)

Wonder if we'll get Idolcats again in Shironeko too.

Attached: 1522066455337.png (480x420, 370K)

what about her

Attached: char_detail_image_b_43.png (770x1140, 612K)

a fucking pony

oh baby now that's the good stuff

my bad, it's a deer

Will horse girls have guilds?

Please no.

JUST

Attached: fuckyoukikeflyer.png (1270x709, 848K)

Of course not.

They'll be called "stables" instead.

Can I reserve my spot at the /mbgg/ stable?

make your own barn to join in stable wars

Only if you are a cute tranny

F

GW or Stable War in UmaMusume when?

back to /gbfg/

I forgot that you can't derank during the rest period. That'll make these missions a lot easier.

Attached: DZIEV2jVwAAA84o.jpg (1465x2048, 495K)

How is Potion Maker still alive?
If we rank according to top grossing.
1. Priconne
2. Shironeko
3. #Compass

I'll support any religion as long as I can have an 11 yo elf wife

Attached: 1520590687419.jpg (1280x1024, 111K)

what about AGA

>Soccer Spirits at its prime
>BGHS at its prime
>Princess Connect
--huge gap--
>AG
>Destiny child KR
>GF
>Fagatame
>BGHS

I wonder if Shiori and Hatsune will get new versions to go with their event or if it'll just be a grindfest for memory pieces?

But I'm doing it for the 11 year old waifu

Attached: 1521937239443.png (1800x2400, 1.39M)

Above 100 below 200 on top grossing today I checked.

Can a 11 year old waifu manage your household?

wtf OP pic is blatant false advertisement/misleading information, my Mimi never got to mount a puchi griffin

She mounted me instead

That's Dragon Rider Mimi.
Flash Gala in Priconne when?

She's already doing it all at 11 yo. Shopping, cooking, cleaning, and night duties. How can bba hags possibly compete?

Attached: 1521695645423.png (500x380, 101K)

For the memory pieces in priconne should I focus on getting my 3* to higher levels?
I'm the newbie with just anna and akino

Are they ever going to fix the unresponsive menus in priconne?

Rank went to shit again since they haven't released nothing new for like 2 weeks.

>not the constant fucking crashes

Any comfy guild in Priconne where I can leech and do nothing?

grancypher (also known as tranny central)

>Shironeko Tennis Dream Collab announcement on Quiz RPG
>No mention of actual Shironeko
I wish they would at least add the old event on Rune Memory.

No, Anna and Akino aren't your highest priorities right now. Anna does just fine at her native 3*, and Akino is the least of your worries for now.

What you badly need right now is a good tank and a healer. See my reply in the previous thread:
The ones you should be promoting are Peco (if you don't get Miyako or some other tank), Yui (healer for late game), and Kokkoro (speed buff for pvp arena).

Yui doesn't become a great healer until Rank 6/7 when she gets massive boost in healing power, but you'll want to start collecting her memory pieces now from her Hard Mode stages since having 2* Yui is almost essential to beating the Lv80 boss in Very Hard Dungeon (1* doesn't cut it).

Not that guy but I have Jun and Mimi, can Mimi act as a decent tank?

No, shes decent in PvP tho

Jun is ok, but mimi cant tank

Not sure if you're actually new or trolling.

No, Mimi is not anywhere close to being a tank unless she's riding a petite griffin mount . She's attack buffer who can kill squishies in arena.

Jun on the other hand is a top class tank, so you're set. Jun will hard carry your team through stages. However, you'll still want to start collecting other top tanks like Nozomi, Miyako, at least 2* Peco, etc. in order to prepare more lineups for late game multi-team arena.

Thanks for nothing. At least make a decent effort on explanation.

Attached: who.png (132x111, 36K)

People just lose the motivation to explain things or be nice when they're dealing with people like you.

>Ask a yes no question
>get a yes no response
>"thanks for nothing"
god damn can these Grancypher retards go back to gbfg

Oh I closed the last thread so I didn't see it
I do have a Miyako and Yui though, should probably use them

Tank list Exceptional
>Nozomi
>Jun
Great
>Miyako aka Pudding
Decent
>Pecorine (need *2)
>Llama (need *2)
Meh
>Kuuka

You didn't ask for an explanation you fuckwad.

By the way, I did assume you were baiting, so enjoy your (You)s. Responded seriously out of respect for mounted Griffin Knight Mimi.

Is her griffin mount playable?

I have Nozomi but I dont really like using her
Can Kokoro work as a decent frontline tank aswell?

Nah, Suzuna is the best tank you can get

>Not sure if you're actually new or trolling.
Clearly its the second one

We thought your question was in jest because you listed Jun, one of the best tanks in the game, and Mimi, a non-frontline unit who isn't even allowed to tank unless you don't bring any frontline units... and asked whether Mimi can tank.

It's like asking, "lads, I have this pure maiden waifu and an used good gold digger, which one should I marry?

When will we get 10 minutes animation for Pecorin Blanco (Forma Completado).

are you absolutely retarded and cant tell when someone is shitposting and being serious?

guy already admitted to be shitposting and you're still taking it seriously

I thought so too, but Mimi does look buff and fit AF so I can understand the confusion.

Im personally waiting for Kokoro la negro

I rerolled Jun and stopped playing for awhile.
>normal stage 3-8
>Mumi did 12100 damage and Jun only 4665 damage
WTF bros, Jun is shite.

How else will I earn my (You) from you? You don't fall for obvious ones like his.

Attached: DZLfymHUMAEMrvC.jpg (1200x900, 210K)

Are (You)s in danger of running out?

Attached: 026a.png (667x699, 574K)

Where can i find the toilet in Priconne? I don't want my girls to shit on the carpet.

>大人なお部屋
Dumb slut.

>brown kokkoro with inmon
DO WANT

Kuuka is meh against physical mobs (vast majority in the game) until you run into those gatekeepers and fire chuckers in area 8. Kuuka is also how you survive Hatsune's 420 noscope against your DPS.

Anyone else playing the Triple Monsters beta? Shit is weird, it has alot of Vanguard cards in it

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-26-10-06-30.jpg (1440x2560, 1.16M)

Direct them towards Nozomi's mouth

>no Astaroth but got Carat instead
I'm ok with this. Who else rolling in PAD today?

Attached: carat.jpg (1276x2048, 376K)

How does tank work? My party on mid slot still get murdered.

Yes

How do I turn off animation on Priconne?

You can always build one yourself like this user did

Attached: PSX_20180326_112204.jpg (1098x1079, 223K)

(You) shares are going up.

What could they be gossiping about? About how much a shit Rino is?

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-160600.png (2043x1437, 2.73M)

XOXO gossip girl

What do you expect out of this brainlet

Majority of enemies only attack nearest target or target they're facing. Tanks tend to have very high HP and gears/skills that enhance their defense or self heal. Some enemies however are AoE, mid range, or long range. Midrange mobs like those kobold pickaxe or fireball spammers will target either your 3rd center slot or someone midline. Long range mobs like those stone chuckers will usually target your 5th rear slot. A few tanks like Nozomi and Kuuka have taunt provokes that can redirect those attacks, but otherwise you have no choice but to have your squishes endure those hits and heal the fuck up. That's why you bring healers.

Attached: de733772db432a4b483bd20b70e2a8b3-knockout-10_20.png (640x800, 189K)

>plotting how to bully imouto
Mean girls

Healer will auto heal whoever on the lowest HP?

That only works for Yuuki (You) and Yuki () tho

9-3 is really fucking annoying without Maho, I need to try it like 5 times to clear it once. Need those damn Saren frags.

How do i clear 8-3? Any tips?

Shit girls are just jealous of Rino

Single target healers, yes. Maho, Yukari, Shizuru will auto heal low HP allies with their normal heal skill. Certain healers like Nozomi and Jun will only heal allies near them. Party-wide healers like Yui and Chika only heal during Union Burst.

I did it with 3* Jun, 5* Nozomi, 3* Eriko, 4* Monika and 2* Yui (rank 70 atm, but I did it at like 66 as well). Yui and Eriko poison is enough to kill the statue in the first wave without timing out.
Took a few tries, but managed to 3* it.

can we stop talking about a dead game and go back to talking about goty horse pussies

No Jun and Nozomi here. Got everything else.

Other tanks should work. I don't remember if there's enemies that target backline other than at wave 3, you could try Kuuka instead of Nozomi if there are. It's a bit of a DPS battle between you and the wolf shredding your backline.