Trump Impeachment and the USD

So what's the general consensus about the USD and Trumps possible impeachment? I was only 15 when Bill Clinton got impeached so I don't have any memory of market and USD status.

Trump's not getting impeached until 2018 at the earliest.

Isn't there a /pol/ section?
this is /cryptocoinparadiseandfuturelamboownersprivatejetclub/

Trump is never getting impeached you butthurt libtards.

Your mistake was thinking Veeky Forums was a place to discuss economics. Just 9000 threads by chinese bots about shitcoins.

Trump isn't getting impeached. He did literally nothing illegal. This is just liberals throwing a temper tantrum and using their msm to shit the national bed. We need to lynch them and protect our gainz.

Logically one would expect the USD to improve over his rule.

The Republican Party doesn't have enough shame to ever impeach Trump.

>He did literally nothing illegal.

He's interfering with an investigation. It is called obstruction of justice. The majority of Americans are retarded, like yourself, and believe it's not a big deal. When in reality it's watergate all over again. Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Agree 100%.

I wish racist whites (redundant I know) and unironic capitalists would leave this subforum.

Why the fuck was this deleted? Autistic mods confirmed. For those who don't have 4ChanX installed its an exact replica of this post.

>Majority of Americans retarded
I see that you are one of the 'special ones'

> implying I'm American

You know that really hurts my feelings.

No way Trump is getting impeached. That's just the fake news media trying to sell papers. A trump impeachment would cause a civil war anyway

>d. That's just the fake news media trying to sell papers. A trump impeachment would cause a civil war anyway
Another war to put the south back in its place? Cool I'm all in.

Impeached doesn't mean removed from office, but it still would have an effect on the markets. Clinton was impeached and then acquitted but the markets still went on a rollercoaster ride for a bit.

this is smoke and mirrors.. look at all the shit being passed. every bill should be posted. every kike jew nigger loving bill.

some shit
is
at
most
going to happening

this shit is being passed with no merrit thanks to media war on the racist anti faggot and so on and so on president. turn off cnn

its not happening.. but it is.. shit is being passed.

I don't like Trump and even I can see this russian hacking stuff was bullshit from the beginning, to cover for leaks from disgusted insiders. Assange has indirectly indicated in an interview that Seth Rich was involved. Therefore, there's nothing to impeach

Hello ShariaBlue shillster. So you get paid for all of 4chinz, not just /pol/?

I look forward to the day I get to gut you like a fish. I will enjoy it immensely.

It's a better solution to just ignore or report them, my edgy basement-dwelling friend.

He interfered with nothing. McCabe (sp?) testified that no investigation has been interfered with. Comey wasn't even handling any russian investigation. Not only that, but Comey never requested any additional funding for any investigation. On top of that, even if they did need additional funding, the FBI goes to congress for that... y'know, the very people that were interrogating McCabe about funding requests. In addition, nobody threatened to resign over Comeys firing.

The media has been firebombing Comeys reputation ever since Hillary lost and now they've done an about-face. There is no "Russian collusion" and there is no evidence of it, which has been admitted by ALL officials that have ever given testimony before congressional committees on NUMEROUS occasions, including Comey himself.

The story of "Russian collusion" is manufactured by the media, and they know it leads nowhere... so the story has become the story.

Sounds an awful lot like Benghazi. I think we have about 35 more investigations and a couple million dollars to waste before we get to the bottom of this!

>The right
>taking the streets for civil war
Keep dreaming. The alt right is masturbating on their guns but way too afraid to confront Antifascists and BLM

>alt-right
>guns
they only like guns as a concept.
Have you SEEN Spencer or Yiannopoulos? Most of the folks that call themselves alt right look just like the nu-males on the other side.

I'm not american nor a /pol/tard, I don't know who they are. In western europe the right does not have the culture of street demonstrations and riots like the left. They're being btfo each time they try to step outside their historical bastions.
Alt-right in the US looks like some kind of identity more than a political movement. All I see are posers with flags, tshirt and funny signs. Even the "hardcore" ones have fancy riot gears and go beating people with easily recognizable clothes/hemets/shields. That's just so retarded.

Haha, sorry. They're two of the big talking heads. Spencer coined the term alt-right and has been punched in the face in public several times.
I agree with you.