/fhg/ - For Honor General

Shinobi Edition

Previous: >Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>S5 March-April Roadmap
i.imgur.com/wMEUPWu.jpg

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Things that were changed since launch:
pastebin.com/JVAxhAPY

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow sheep)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis: Gamepedia wiki removed since it hasn't been updated since February of last year
forhonor.wikia.com

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
forfashion.draghmar.pl

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview
youtu.be/k-lA7mffqBo
youtu.be/WVKfInyJsI4

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectables:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Attached: 4787484185478552634541.jpg (736x950, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xj8NsU4BFg
youtu.be/rYz22WQ7T_U
youtu.be/xMkf3FVzMW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1515116556843.jpg (525x384, 50K)

Paladins have tiny weenies

Is that way they got their troops shacked up in the castle? They sure love their sausage fests.

Attached: 「 ÉG RÍF YKKUR Í BITA!」.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

If you play Peacekeeper in Dominion, I fantasize about wringing your fucking neck and splitting your ass wide.

Reminder Orochi is the most JUST hero in the game in both lore and gameplay

>Subpar Assassin that lost the best feint in the game
>light spam is laughable
>zone is barely free damage anymore
>In the lore Orochi were made since all the japs thought all the shinobi died
>The only ninja training Orochi got were a piece of torn paper from a ninja book
>Actual ninja come back and BTFO most Orochi since they were knock off shadow warriors
>They are so bad that even dirty Ronin know the super secret shinobi smoke dash and they dont

The absolute state of orokeks

Attached: 54561646164516451.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

>Being this triggered that someone willingly chooses to do good

Attached: durr hurrr.gif (273x537, 6K)

Y-YAMETE

I swear to god Raider mains cannot have an IQ that exceeds 2 digits.

Attached: 7ADB375E-712F-4229-9859-C1DC5768C695.png (900x636, 790K)

Give up now kniggers, you stand no chance against this legendary warlord

Attached: 1522085911470.webm (1920x1080, 2.4M)

same can be said about cent mains
Ive yet to see one who can feint

Got beaten by a brainlet?

>go vs Kensei as Conqueror, player skill being similar
>straight up shit on him
>"Conqueror OP..."

Attached: edit2b.png (600x624, 339K)

he's the 2nd best hero, his only bad match up is PK.

>Initiate shoulder at the exact same time as opponent conq initiates shield bash
>Shield bash wins every time

Why don't they just rebound off of eachother and reset back to neutral like simultaneous GB's do?

Attached: explain.jpg (471x694, 118K)

I swear to fucking Christ it is impossible to react to Aramusha sometimes in the current state of the game.

>another conqtard not realizing his character is S tier and thinks he's pro for winning.
Conq players are unironically worse than BROS and should be inprisoned.

Just block lmao

I can 1v1 those shitters anyday,but fuck his grab rush attack.Athleast Lawbringer’s is blockable.Also dodging it is a little more complicated when he grabs you in the ass in the middle of a skirmish.

US

BRO

ZERKERS
youtube.com/watch?v=7xj8NsU4BFg

It's astounding the amount of Kenseis, highlanders, zerks, and conqs you find who still think their hero is anything other than top tier.

koko made ka.....

FUCK YOU HAYABUSA!! FUCK YOU AYANE!!!!
Roach still has he best armor!!

Reminder that Ubisoft thought it was OK to give an already beefy (140hp) character +35hp, a 25% damage reduction passive, and health regen.
Someone pretended to playtest this with launch revenge and said it was ready to ship.

Attached: Ahahaha how is ledging even real nigga just tech the GB nigga ahahah just don't position yourse (720x404, 2.95M)

>nobushi
>block 90% of the spam-attacks
>she spam-dashes away when OOS
>she hits a light once
>she just fucking makes my mouse-block disappear
What the fuck? Why does my block disappear once she hits once? I can't block at all whatever she swings once I get hit once.

Attached: 1513810001045.png (690x968, 317K)

Never forget
youtu.be/rYz22WQ7T_U

What the fuck

Attached: 1427946399582.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

I've had such bad lag past couple of days, it really feels unplayable. I thought dedicated servers were supposed to be a good thing.

I just witnessed a Rep 26 Raider play like a new boy. Holy shit he would literally just throw raw heavies and keep doing it even when out of stamina.

We got the dedicated servers, but we didn't get back the lag compensation they turned off back in season 3. They're working on re-integrating it.

Maybe he had a vanguard order to complete for duels

No his Raider was Rep 26, his Rep was 43.

How do I open as Shinobi, or is my only option be an annoying faggot?

In saying that he probably just wanted to end the match for completing the “play 7 duel matches” or “12 matches as a vanguard”

I do that sometimes, I want my steel but I just can't be assed to participate in duel.
I just read on my other monitor while mashing out attacks til the match is over.

Slippery or Fire Flask for Raider T4?

Light attacks

Fire flask everytime. Slippery is hot sick ass

>3-0 somebody
>They bitch about me saying Good Fight!
>I ask why it wasn't
>"You only run"
>"I can play a different character if you like"
>Disconnects
Damn people in this game are bitches.

And what do I do after slide tackle?

Man I sure do love when Kensei swings and you literally don't get a parry indicator!

Press E as soon as you knock them down then hold forward and light attack. Be warned it's still inconsistent and still whiffs sometimes.

Ok here's an idea for cent:
>Punch and kick act as the first attack in a chain
>give him a command throw similar to caber toss, but landing it doesn't guarantee damage on it's own. Instead once it lands you can throw the opponent in any direction.
>the throw can be inputted with down+GB. And can be performed as an alternative to the punch, and soft feinted from heavies.
As for what it would look like I'd imagine it looking similar to his normal throws, where he punches you to the side or whatever. Throwing them into a wall will wallsplat of course so you'll get your ebin combo.
I kind of like the idea of turning cent into a grappler but what do you guys think?

If Kensei unlocks and attacks somebody else, you can't parry his attacks despite the fact he's swinging with enough range to hit three people. It's dumb.

e being feint/cancel? I use pad.

>play about 10 matches of 1v1s
>all good
>join 4v4
>stuttering
>mass DC
>queue up
>DC
>queue up
>DC

Attached: 1440991411.jpg (541x541, 32K)

Slippery worthless. Fire Flask has tons of uses to pass off. If you want to be special, stalwart banner isn't bad depending on how you use it.

Attached: For Honor 01.21.2018 - 23.01.31.09.DVR.webm (1058x560, 2.76M)

Fucking Japanese stage hands.

Yes

Why does nobody carry sidearms?

Attached: 8B420687-6C43-4BC5-B1B1-9D05C5006527.jpg (707x1000, 153K)

Holy fuck Berserker is fucking retarded right now. Not even shaman was ever that bad and she was pretty fucking bad. I guess they need more data. Fuck these idiots

US

Attached: 1F7D4C14-552F-4868-8B90-DE10AFFF8FFB.jpg (761x768, 337K)

>finally a match
>pure stuttering again
>can't focus between the 30 fps and the aramusha spamming me
>super mega ganks
>suddenly when i get revenge everyone mass DC's again
BRAVO
R
A
V
O

Attached: 1222771.jpg (579x365, 57K)

Luckily the only person I've seen playing Beserker for weeks is somebody who was rep 0 and had no idea what they were doing.

Maybe the new heroes will get side arms? They need to think of a new mechanic for them. I honestly believe they're having a hard time thinking of new heroes depending on how they will fit in the For Honor universe without being game breaking. They did a pretty good job making the new heroes fitting at least but they may need to think of new heavy and vanguard heroes at least.

Attached: E5E3DC62-1073-4EE5-BF72-8A1F77EB0686.jpg (517x400, 62K)

I honestly think they should just make a "mercenaries" faction so they can add other characters, then throw highlander in there, Cent in there, Glad in there. It's ridiculous to call them Knights and Vikings.

It’s not fair Orochi bros why does dirty dishonest Aramusha learn the sacred smoke dash?

Thank goodness that will never happen

Why?

>Aramusha smoke dash
Wat?

>go vs berserker
>block some
>have to block three thousand attacks after
>she just kills me with light swings
what the fuck

Hes shit but that doesnt mean Conq isn't one of the strongest heroes right now

why do all of kensei's ranked ornaments suck ass?

>she does like ten light swings which get me killed
>she didn't fall out of stamina the entire time even though i blocked a good bunch of her swings
what the fuck hahahaha

Attached: 14410892824.jpg (600x800, 67K)

>be new as fuck
>play warden
>37.37% winrate on 1v1's
>play conq
>67.21% winrate on 1v1's
>both on same xp, rep 1
I actually feel sad as fuck about this.

Attached: 1517332078983.jpg (869x943, 129K)

Berserker needs to alternate between light and heavy to keep the chain going. If you can't parry one of the heavies, that's on you.

Don't get me wrong, Berserker IS bullshit, but not due to the chain.

Conq is pretty brain dead. Warden is weak right now but perfectly workable

When does the highest quality gear start dropping? Rep 7?

>but perfectly workable
How? His only two OK things are his zone and his shoulder bash.

Teal gear drops consistently at rank 7-8.

The shoulder bash is more than okay. It's a true 50/50 unless you have a dodge attack, and even then he can just cancel the shoulder and parry the dodge attack.

>top heavy off light parry
Pretty good
>SB
Its not as bad as people think. Git gud and don't do the same thing over and over
On top of that having the fast top light and zone is a nice +

>It's a true 50/50
Fuck off truetalent

Attached: 1502980586678.gif (400x254, 1.43M)

Attached: 14409914163.jpg (350x426, 20K)

>Warden can either let the shoulder go or cancel it into a GB
>If you anticipate the cancel and GB and he does the shoulder, you eat it
>If you anticipate the shoulder and dodge and he cancels it into a GB, you eat it
>Somehow this is not a 50/50

You CAN roll backwards to disengage, but the Warden comes out on top of that too, stamina wise.

He can only cancel within the first ~300ms. If he moves forward it's too late for him to cancel and you can easily react and dodge to that. Stop hugging him like a retard and you'll never get hit by SB again.

Holy hell man it's season 5. Warden hasn't been good since 1. Oh wait, I forgot you're probably the salty Centurion who cries about Warden in every thread or you're just baiting.

Or you can just look at the animation because if he is not coming closer he is gonna GB or cancel- He using to be able to GB while he was already in motion but that is gone, makes it a visible difference and no 50/50

Is there still a lot of players on PS4? Thinking of coming back.

Attached: tru.jpg (866x1501, 486K)

You realize he can't do this on reaction anymore right? He has to commit to his follow up before you respond
Your fault you can't into yomi dumb fuck

Probably. AFAIK PC is the only dead platform.

He used to be*

But I play Warden myself. And it is me who hugs people, not the other way around.

oh no sweetie, please...

the absolute state of assassin players

Attached: assassins players.png (984x389, 283K)

>They did a pretty good job making the new heroes fitting

yeah its not like any of them have magic powers or are based on pure fantasy or are anarchronistic

oh wait. they all are

yet it makes him better than all the other low tier since he has average everything
>average 600ms dash recover so he can dodge and punish most CC
>those that he can't gb he can dodge and SB
>not amny people know they can neutralize all dash SBs by back dashing when he dashes foward
>average damage so his punishes aren't weak as shit like warlords or valks
>can't light attack warden from the top so characters who have slower side attacks are easier to deal with
>double light into sb off heavy parries
>bombs
>zone is a better roach zone because of it's range and tracking
He's literally the most average hero at everything, most of the heroes that are "better" than him are only betrter at a few things. law highlander and shugo may be strong for example but the have the worse dash recovery in the game(700ms, highlander not in OS) so they literally can not punish headbutt or shield spam, if they dodge they get nothing, so he has that over some ogf the heavies
>unlike roach and valk, he has actually ok punishes that lead to a light mix up that require your enemy to roll to be 100% safe from it.
>unlike cent, glad, and shinobi he actually has a zone that's usable in a gank so he won't die instantly when being ganked.
>you can spam normal sb into double light when ganking someone so you're teammates can land heavies if you land it or gbs if the dodge
if you're good at the game you can make Warden work and be mediocre and he'll be average at everything. The main upside to warden is that you're basically encouraged to turtle like a S1 faggot and therefore play better, where as other shitty characters play style encourage you to play more aggressively and fail due to their kits not actually being good ie shinobi, cent, roach, raider etc. or you'll fall into the trap of thinking that their sub par "mixups" may actually land.

Looks like he is talking to himself there

yeah those blue shields just randomly pop up in the chat feed in my game too

Attached: 1512328879555.png (623x450, 36K)

his sprint attack

Attached: 46B035F8-BF41-44D8-B58D-DDDB052020D7.png (580x493, 42K)

Not the guy bitching about it, but as Lawbringer what are my options to avoid Wardens shoulder meme? My top light isn't fast enough to stop him once he gets it going, and I can't consistently dodge/shove it either. It feels like all I can do is play his guessing game, or roll away

>guessing game or roll away
Thats what it is. Either you guess right and get to punish him our you guess wrong and get punished
If your LB you can just shove though. So do that

Dash.
I can't wait to see you vs. Conqueror.

youtu.be/xMkf3FVzMW8
Reminder that warden is still the same after his nerf :)