League of Legends General - /lolg/

Yuri is the best! edition.

Old thread! eyosongive.us

Attached: comfy gfs.jpg (1280x905, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/champion-and-skin-sale-0327-0330-0
youtube.com/watch?v=h9ZGKALMMuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xth for yuri is the purest form of love

Which OP support should I ban when I'm autofilled?

>tfw 8 game winning streak with Darius

Boy do I feel like an asshole, but god damn is that dunk satisfying

LeBlanc is for _____

Attached: best girl.jpg (800x1158, 145K)

How do I get out of gold elo as efficiently as possible as a jungler

Lulu. Most annoying to deal with in lane and post-lane. People complain about Janna being too strong, Lulu is basically that but better. Especially because her shield is an as steroid, not an ad steroid which is strictly better in most situations.

femdom

>Yet another game lost by trolling junglers

Also shit farming with Aurelion sol is so tiresome.

Alright, /lolg/oys! What cool to get this week?

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/champion-and-skin-sale-0327-0330-0

Attached: good goy anime girl.jpg (600x338, 46K)

Find a winning lane and gank it over and over.

her shield isn't an as steroid
her w is

No, because your objective as a tank is to TANK, not to kill shit. Stop memeing and pick Aftershock or Grasp, which are gonna be better in 99% of situations.

Never cut off your benis, /lolg/. He did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1518132715718.png (708x846, 699K)

What if they all int, as per usual

>ywn be elder drake and DESTORY qt league waifus as they try to kill you

feels bad desu

Attached: DragonDildo.jpg (600x800, 90K)

I don't know why, but I'll tell you this:

This general has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures of waifus. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave /lolg/. Do anything else.

Are adcs smart enough to utilize the attack speed buff? I've seen people not use my Nami e many times.

Is there a more toxic faggot than this total cunt. I've never been so fucking bored in a game than when facing this cuckold, holy shit man why havn't they changed him? He is everything they claim to hate in the game, he requires no skill he waveclears super hard, he's super safe and not interesting at all. I honestly don't understand.

Attached: Malzahar.png (120x120, 18K)

>me unga team bunga
Then stay in low elo where you belong, shitter.

2 ways. One trick Shaco or rotate every dozen or so games (also depending on matchup) between Warwick, Xin, and Skarner. Warwick is by far the best jungler in the game for solo queue right now, Xin is for damage, Skarner is for tank. Alternatively, Zac is also very strong.

Leaguebabs, where are your chubby waifus?

Attached: 1519588604145.jpg (500x800, 558K)

OFFICIAL LOLGEN VERDICT ON REWORKED IRELIA'S SPLASHES

>Nightblade
Vast improvement. Her best splash now.

>Aviator
Formerly best splash, now 3rd rate. Still good but a downgrade due to the ugly fuzzy linning on her coat. Points for actually adding an airplane though.

>Frostblade
Definitely not frostbutt. Underwhelming/10, meme btfo.

>Infiltrator
Actually looks cute now, hands down the greatest improvement in terms of source material vs end result. What was a her shittest splash is now sharing top place with nightblade.

>Lotus
Hands down the worst, it was so defaced by pointless change that it's now barelly recognizable. 0/10

Attached: irelia fiora.jpg (1467x2048, 176K)

>PLAYING AYYTROX
>ROUGH FIGHT HAPPENS
>SCARPER WITH 80% OF MY BLOOD WELL
>5% OF MY HEALTH
>KARTHUS R COMES DOWN
>PRESS E LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT AS IT COMES OFF COOLDOWN
>KARTHUS GOES BALLISTIC IN ALL CHAT

LMAO

Stop talking about benis mutilation already, you making my little boy feel uncomfortable

Attached: 1479252443710.jpg (400x400, 64K)

He's had 3 nerfs already.
Also Morgana mid is annoying as hell. The most boring ungankable lane.

So what's up with that mentally ill tranny?

>new rune comes out
>Aatrox finally is doing good
Lolbabs?

Attached: Aatrox.png (321x666, 18K)

>tfw love for chub was destroyed long ago

Attached: should have kept the benis.png (846x785, 96K)

While Sacred Sword Janna is still a work of art of a skin to me, I've yet to give Janna a chance ever since that one Ardent meta made her so boring. Skin's almost to graceful for this skin, especially when you acquire certain stats to make her animations occur more frequently.

Someone explain to me how azir is balanced in any shape or form

Attached: 1233454578.jpg (600x512, 25K)

The benis was what made things better.

Attached: It's not my dick.jpg (580x760, 78K)

Stupid RITO dont like diversity, so all lego females have litteraly the same game model

Attached: 0ba973f863ecfefea3b28d81248ead4b.jpg (1062x1500, 890K)

>44.72% winrate
what did everyone mean by this?

turns out that getting your penis mutilated is extremely painful

>open 11 chest
>almost every other chest was giving me another chest
>got 3 gemstones from all of it
>only need 2 more

QUICK

WHATS THE BEST GEMSTONE SKIN?

lmao my last game my conqueror did 10k damage.

this feels so fucking good.

I missed playing aatrox.

he isn't my dude
needs a buff or 5

Not sure if would fug that shyvana

Why did Riot think it was a good idea to make Lamb the thiccest woman in the game?

Attached: 8f7d44615492421706bcd3cf977e1cc8.png (2550x3300, 1.6M)

This is a particularly chubby interpretaion of this character, but I like her quite a bit. That said I have no waifu but my last girlfriend was actually chubby and cute ;_;

Attached: Zed Lulu cupcake time overeating health concerns parental teasing.png (800x594, 237K)

This is your midlaner next game, say something nice about her

Attached: 1521407615020.png (1280x544, 985K)

I'm sure Hashinshin is still finding some way to be garbage.

>having to play against Yorick and Malz in the same game and deal with being raped by their little gangbang niggies

Good. Fuck him. Fun for no one, pussy champion. It annoys me more that riot thinks he's ok

>This will negatively affect me for the rest of my life and its all because of poor judgment, desperation, and lack of proper mental treatment.
lmao, at least he admits it

*facerolls*
*farms your wave mid teamfight*
*flash rs*
*silences your frontline*
*Hyeh hyeh hyeh hyeh...*

Are you a cucked assassin?

who would guess?

Attached: 14325476039050.jpg (428x407, 27K)

>be ryze
>be arguably the most balanced champ in the game
>get reworked because 'pros' complain
>absolute dogshit now, but still somehow too good for pros to handle
>get minor rework again and nerfed hard
>still too much for the pros to handle
>get a complete overhaul
>not even ryze anymore
>still too complex for brainlet pros to handle
>get nerfed over and over and over again
>pros still cant handle him even though he severely underperforms outside of espurts
>confirmed for YET ANOTHER REWORK
will we ever get our goofy grumpy blue dude back?

>the thiccest woman in the game
>posts fan art
?

Dreadnova Darius but everyone and their mother who got 10 gemstones has it.

Lancer Hecarim is "ok" if you don't mind shoddy animations with a lance.

Hextech Annie is pretty solid.

Soulstealer Vayne is also very fucking nice.

Hextech Kog and Alistar both look retarded, Alistar's one isn't out yet though Just not a fan of that magic/steampunk mashup.

ryze was fuckin broken freelo

Darius, it's not even a competition.

>good lewd image
>butchered English that serves no purpose at all
Every fucking time.

Rather than completely reverting leblanc, they should only revert her p, q, w, and e while keeping r the same as it is currently.

debate me

He meant the quality of the surgery, not the idea of surgery in general.

>tfw kindred is my jungler if i get it secondary or filled
>just like her ass
>tfw don't care if it's win or lose

lol

I miss the original blue dick. I can't believe he's getting another rework though, got a link or something?

Glad those dilating faggots suffer, should have used that money for therapy instead.

Who's the best first pick for mid? I'm tired of getting hard counter picks.

>got a link or something?
no, but some rioter confirmed it on reddit or the forums or twitter or some shit

this is addressed in the post about it
there are two main points:
-the extra button press feels clunky to use
-it makes her dramatically safer due to her always having access to distortion

Perfect, honestly.

Good enough for me.

Anyone with powerful waveclear and CC. I would recommend Malzahar, Orianna, Vel'Koz, Viktor, or Azir (if you can play him).

Or that, I don't play support, but my impression is that Lulu is even better than Janna for solo queue.

Well that's the plight of autofilling support. Pray that your adc knows how to right click properly.

Bets?

Attached: the true identity of 'C'.jpg (646x636, 26K)

Leblanc
>shits out damage
>3 flashes
>can't die unless you're a brainlet

Or just remove every champion with anything above a 400 range dash from the game, sounds good to me desu.

>first """woman""" in the LCS
>is absolute dogshit skill-wise and only brings drama, even years after the short lived career

Her old W was cancer

Dreadnova Darius, Hextech Annie and Soulstealer Vayne are the only ones that matter.

But even then, Vayne and Annie already have better skins out there, so that really limits it down to Darius.

He's balanced by the fact that he's S Tier in competitive or very high elo, but sucks in low elo because he needs a team to play around him or you just have to be vastly better than the team you're playing against and can pull off massive plays that don't even require coordination with your team and win fights by default. Like getting a shuffle on a carry every game without dying.

he will stay op because of his dumb kit that lets him be tanky have easy cc dmg and waveclear at once
hes even worse to balance than azir

>the true identity of 'C'.jpg

idk if you're just memeing or whatever but it's been confirmed to be Camille.

Camille is the thiccest now though.

holy shit AP kaisa support is the most fun I had have in awhile
noone expect the damage,she deal a fuckton of damage

Attached: I LOVE KAISA SUPPORT.jpg (857x61, 16K)

don't need to cut off your penis to be a girl

Land your E's you stupid shit!

It hasn't really been officially confirmed, but it's been so heavily hinted at that it might as well be confirmed.

Go play Poppy right now.

Attached: 85d1dea37cc5742b3be3259069260ec4.jpg (718x1000, 463K)

Then you lost that one, get over it and move on. On average you will always have one winning lane so you play towards that, use their lane priority to invade and ward to defend your entire team by giving them information on the enemy jungler in that quadrant of the map.

The jungler is an amplifier, you take advantages your laners have generated and turn them into something that will blow a game wide open. If your mid is winning and you use it to simply ward red and take raptors whenever they're up you now have an insane information and xp/gold advantage on the enemy jungler.

That or you pick some bullshit stealth jungler and spam gank the game into oblivion.

Then how do you be girl?
Do you get your butt creamed?

vlad buffs when

Attached: vladimir-academy.jpg (308x560, 101K)

I'll try Ori. I've only played her once but she has good wombo potential.
I'd love to be able to use Azir. His poke is outrageous.

>vlad

who

Swain literally calls her C. It's not hinted at anymore.

The winner of Riot's narrative contest

Attached: lenny think.png (1000x1099, 68K)

This is some amazing advice, thanks user.

Been getting some shitty matches all day, so I'm trying to figure out what I need to be doing for these people so I can get my climb going again

How do I play Ekko lolg? Whenever I see high elo players popping off with him I always wanna try him, but he looks really hard to play correctly

Attached: 813726.jpg (703x910, 166K)

Taliyah and Orianna are both incredibly safe and have game warping ultimates. Ori is easier because of her shield and speed up while Taliyah's roaming/objective control playstyle has a higher potential for blowing a game wide open early at the cost of less defensive options.

>or whatever
Yeah, I was just being goofy. And speaking of goofy
Although the best (read:amusing) part is that this was playing when I opened the chest
youtube.com/watch?v=h9ZGKALMMuc

Attached: muh legacy content.jpg (640x490, 36K)

>playing leblanc vs an ori
>she takes cleanse despite the fact i'm the only real cc on my team
>hit her with the 2chainz
>she tries to cleanse the chains before the root goes through
>she dies
>explain to her that she cant cleanse the chains, only the root
>"oh okay thanks for the tip, i'll try it next time!"
>hit her with the 2chainz again
>does the exact same shit
i love it when the brainlets are on the other team for once desu

Kinda cute

To everyone in piltover she is known as the gray lady, not Camille. So it wouldn't make sense for her to be C unless riot randomly decides to change things around because they want to.

worshipping her body and being denied orgasm for weeks

lots of practice

sure glad i could see it

Attached: fuck you riot.webm (1152x720, 1.61M)

>the perfect reaction for greedy/cheesy plays that backfire for the enemy

>narrative contest

Attached: 1518442553638.png (626x384, 186K)