/vtg/ - Warhammer Vermintide General

Stop deleting the drop rate spreadsheets you stupid autists edition

>Patch Notes (1.0.4.2)
steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656636041236380516

>Enemy HP spreadsheet that looks correct until the devs shit on it and don't contribute anything
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiWoQOH9LeZVlbHv5GvTaToet5wKW6AdpKDf35StcBI/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

> Legendary emperors drop rates
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G-i8F_CW6V8Aaj0VgS7s4Q-AKn_EztKhE6H24Kp9Q0w/edit#gid=98683133

> Commendation drop rates
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hbrhzMpij_NkUDihlWwd45jBwMD7HNsmSZ-ivN6Nphc/edit#gid=1629277925

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb

>Grim/Tome locations
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T

>Performance guide
pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy- Graphic settings
pastebin.com/eGYWAFsM - Game hosting optimization

>Mega of cool shit:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

>Vermintide lore
dropbox.com/s/spag8tl6d6zewjg/lore.txt?dl=0

Attached: 1521937120079.png (606x603, 258K)

I want to suck down on a turgid stormvermin cock.

Attached: Fatshark_JUST.png (703x458, 692K)

i wanna cum in kerillian

Am I missing something or is there no storymode or something like that in this game?
Its just quickmatches?

reminder that elf players are poo-poo

Attached: can't get any worse.png (700x373, 72K)

I hope you guys have an executioner with 300 item power, crit chance, attack speed, the extra attack speed on crits and with a kickass illusion ready
It's going to make a huge comeback soon

Attached: ex.jpg (1920x1080, 799K)

are there other character versions of op pic

Is FS going to make droprates not shit or should I hold off playing till the fall when they finally get enough time to fix shit?

Attached: shut it.png (1948x2824, 356K)

Reminder to execute all elfs

I still can't believe somebody at FS decided that copypasting his mohawk and doubling it was a good idea for a cosmetic item.

Attached: elf mains.png (398x64, 34K)

If they wanted to fix them they would have done so already. It's literally just changing a number in a function somewhere in their yandere dev tier spaghetti code.
The droprate is going to stay this way forever.
You will get cool shit by doing missions like the bounty board on the first game.

Attached: 20180323144647_1.jpg (585x898, 124K)

Something tells me the retard thought he meant stamina is for actual shields.

best trinket

The part of a dwarf that he can't scratch

Attached: 9p6hl9soyti01.jpg (1200x778, 70K)

pic related would like to have a word with you

Attached: besttrinket.jpg (156x147, 29K)

so... not his balls?

>it's a "boss warps up a ledge and oneshots you without an attack animation" episode
i love soldier chests

Attached: 1517722925149.png (515x433, 318K)

I miss the splash healing to take everyone out of being grey'd. That was cool.

Nigga looks like a mumble rapper. When's the tape dropping?
Reminder that "drengbarazi" means "my nigga"

Tell me that's not his hair option. Please I don't want to have a risk of getting that. Tell me it's just a mistake

what other maps are there like against the grain that you can just speedrun through them without having to kill anything?

naw fuck you
herbs, vial rack and hedge wizard best trinket set

It is :(

The bell
Empire in flames

So hold off for a year, got it.

please tell me mod support is going to make everything better

Lads...

Attached: gunnery-school-guide-expert.png (80x82, 5K)

So his back?

Who's your favorite of the playable characters? Specifically the characters themselves, not anything to do with how they play, but how they act/talk/look/etc.

I like Kruber mostly because he's about the only one (aside from maybe Sienna) who at least kind of gets along with everyone else, and he seems like a generally likeable guy overall

Saltzpyre has the best VA, Sienna has the best writing, Bardin has the best banter, Kruber has the best battle cries, Kerillian is cute.

Kerillian unironically

I like Kruber and Bardin ever since that voice line where Bardin rezzes Kruber and says "if you're gone who'll be my drinking buddy" or something like that. It made it feel like the characters actually interacted in the keep instead of just going on missions non stop. I also like Sienna's dance references.

Bardin. They really did a good job fleshing characters out in 2, but Bardin takes the cake with his being a textbook dwarf. He's already on the path to being a Longbeard and everything.

I like Bardin's character the most but Saltzpyre has such a good VA

Yea but the joke is that the way dwarves use it makes people (actual, IRL people) new to khazalid think it means penis, balls or whatever.

Bardin isn’t a textbook dwarf. He is way too jovial.
A textbook dwarf would have his personal book of grudges filled with the other 4 Ubersreik 5 (or 4).

Swift bow is really fun.
Can you get ammo on headshot trait on it to spam even more?

>AI director has his day
>1 billion blightstormer gas rats and chaos patrols per second
WEW
E
W

Attached: f4e.png (666x666, 696K)

Saltzpyre has top tier writing and voice acting they all do but he's a step above in my opinion, and WHC specifically has top tier aesthetics, just wish that career wasn't dog shit compared to BH

>not potshare
Killing ogres in 3 seconds made me fucking erect

Attached: fast erection switch.jpg (2160x3840, 834K)

Have you never opened up Bardins chest in his quarters? His book is HUGE

*blocking intensifies*

Attached: 2018-03-26 15-25-38.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

How do i get randoms to join a deed?

>doing a champ run empire in flames
>doing surprisingly well with a pug group
>ai director decides that the fun stops here
>right as we engage a stormvermin patrol it spawns two leeches and a gutter runner at the same time
>total wipe

Him being more jovial than other dwarfs depends on how close dwarfs are to extinction. The inability to forgive is their great flaw and grudges are a part of that, but at least before end times (the moment it started I dipped) dwarvish society had not completely collapsed by focusing solely on crossing out names.

>take up strength potion with pot share for buddy Kruber to take off the patrol with the blunderbuss
>he downed all of us in a single shit instead

I don't even understand what they're doing with the spawn system anymore.
Not shit spawns in pairs, so you could have 2 leeches and 2 hook rats at any point during a run.

>shit
meant hit obviously

Attached: 1521891808813.png (817x443, 34K)

any time I see the blunderbuss or the shotty I fucking know my life is over in a matter of time.

> Play QP
> Make some friends
> Add them to your friends list
> Wait till they're online. "Hey you wanna premade?"
> Make more friends, this time with your previously made friend
> Rinse repeat until you have 4 friends online simultaneously.
> Hey you interested in trying some deeds?
Most people are down to at least try, if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out. Not a big deal.
Also I've been trying to do deeds with my friends, I think pic related modifier is broken. If we heal at any point during the run we go Black and White (wounded) and then if we die we get a doppleganger, if we rescue the game crashes.

Attached: Untitled.png (381x77, 27K)

>

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-185656.jpg (199x199, 24K)

Saltzpyre will always be my man, just his banter and VA make him such a fun character. His relationship with Kruber and Sienna are amusing as well.
Sienna's banter is fun also.

All the smart krubers went haste repeater. I've had runs ended with a badly placed grudge raker though.

>tfw all my friends had that but refused to use it anyway

can you get illusions from crafting?

I don't think so, I've crafted a lot of shit and I've never seen it happen. Seems like fancy looking weapons only come out of chests.

>mfw trying to use Fireball Staff without hurting my teammates

WHY IS THE HITBOX SO BIG

Attached: 130881517.jpg (1024x683, 342K)

>Friend trying to get me into Vermintide 2 on steam
>"Your transaction failed because you are trying to buy 'Warhammer: Vermintide 2' which requires ownership of 'Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide'. Please correct the error and try again."
What fucking gives? Is this just a glorified DLC? Why am I required to spend another $30 bucks to play a sequel?

fatshark doesn't play on difficulties with friendly fire

it's the hottest new bug, the Fatshark bug ride never ends

Must be a issue with steam.

Is Zealot and shit still broken as fuck

>reroll scrounger on repeater
>shotgun blast a rat with it
>only get 2 ammo back
wtf was this nerfed?

aw fuck I've never gotten a repeater xbow illusion, it looks like crap I can't stand it anymore

you need to hit multiple targets

Zealots damage passive and talent are still broken but the class is still fun and there are good alternative talents to take in the mean time.

Join us user. Flailing stuff to death is the pinnacle of Vermintide gameplay.

of course it is user

>start the game leveling an elf
>switch to saltz ~25
>main BH and get to level 30
>get elf to 30 and main elf
>play mage bitch to lvl 15
>start playing dwarf because slayer looks too fun
>now ~25
>now see how annoying it was for me as ranged characters to just melt everything with unlimited ammo giving kruber's and slayer's 0 fun or purpose
>cant even hop to a chaos warrior and have a go at him before he gets 1 shot
>now pruposely run across the map to dive patrols because it's the only way for me to actually fight anything
>resort to playing solo champ games with bots

Unlimited ammo is a mistake.

still garbage, don't listen to the trolls

no you dont need the first game; i dont have it and i bought the 2nd. must be a bug. restart steam/contact steam/fatshark

maybe you should try playing legend

> QP champ skittergate
> Slayer dorf there
> Keeps running way ahead
> Gets down to about half health
> "can you heal me?"
> Keeps running way ahead, past all the medkits, despite spending the majority of the run below 50% health
> Kill Rasknitt
> "run mayflies"
> Old ranger tricks off a fucking cliff.
> "xd"

Attached: ree.jpg (480x360, 6K)

yeah it feels broken but you still kinda need it for specials
>kruber complaining about getting the two tomes before the boss in the grain map or whatever
>open the door
>boss is dead before I've emptied my second magazine of repeater crossbow
don't think I've ever wiped to a boss since getting the ammo on crit skill

There are enough classes with infinite ammo for everyone user.
Stop being greedy trying to play melee in a ranged game

so what does leveling more past 30 do, if anything?

more commendation boxes

DIS MY BARREL!
NO TOUCHY - TOUCHY!!

Attached: 552500_screenshots_20180326185709_1.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

Get you chests for a 1% hat drop
Fix your settings fag

what settings

If you don't see anything wrong with your image you probably need to fix your eyes first.
You must be blind

Fireball and Conflagration do seem to be 100% centered on the playstyle of "throw a right click at the friend surrounded by a horde to assist them" which is only viable on the first two difficulties.

>playing Zealot
>shooting all the specials with my crossbow because the elf and wizard are slow on the draw and we keep getting hit with unnecessary special damage from globe lobbers and rattlings
>elf unironically tells me over mic to stop stealing his kills
This was on Champion too. Why do ranged classes get so butthurt when you step into their territory as a melee heavy class.

Steam's screenshots are low quality and darker than in-game, you know that, right?

Increase your FOV.

No your settings are literally broken.
It's painfully obvious even with the Steam screenshots compression

Kill him with a bomb right before the mission ends. Makes shitters mad every time.

You're fucking retarded.

Attached: you.jpg (600x1800, 191K)

I still one shot everything on legend with my mains while melee characters do basically nothing.

Every special is handable without ammo, and even if they weren't, you wouldn't need unlimited ammo to deal with them if you used it wisely.

>Stop being greedy trying to play melee in a ranged game
can't b8 me faggot

What the fuck are you talking about? What is broken?

Best talents and ranged wep for FK lads?

I like not getting kicked from lobbies. The brief moment of joy I'd get from that would not be worth missing a chance at an emp chest because elves always rush to grims for some reason claiming their regen makes them invulnerable even when there is an Ironbreaker or Foot Knight in the party.

Has /vtg/ ever played with a dev?

Attached: dev.jpg (574x259, 54K)

Say what's wrong with it already you autistic manchild.

how is that any better than pistols then?

How do I build Mercenary?
I realize he is pretty much the worst but it's a fun class

The most important part about playing merc (or any melee class in this game) is having a great movie playing on your second screen so you can autopilot walk around behind the ranged top dawgs until a horde hits and you need to pay attention.

Attached: 1521282332665.png (572x437, 4K)