Occultism & Magick: Library Update 42

Library link: mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
/sum/ pastebin: pastebin.com/v6qsewmw

>European
Paganism in the Roman Empire
The Dark Side of the Enlightenment: Wizards Alchemists and Spiritual Seekers in the Age of Reason
(^Also in A.'.A.'.>Philosophy)

>Gnostic Stuides
Codex Nasaraus
The Secret Adam: A Study in Nasaraean Gnosis
Histories of the Hidden God: Concealment and Revelation in Western Gnostic, Esoteric, and Mystical Traditions

>Kabbalah
Shamanic Trance in Modern Kabbalah
The Oxford Handbook of Apocalyptic Literature
A Felt Sense: More Explorations of Psychoanalysis in Kabbalah
Scholastic Magic: Ritual and Revelation in Early Jewish Mysticism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Key_of_Solomon
esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm
amazon.com/Philosophy-Desire-Buddhist-Pali-Canon/dp/0415600006
amazon.com/Theophany-Neoplatonic-Philosophy-Dionysius-Areopagite/dp/0791471128
brill.com/neoplatonism-after-derrida
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutta_Nipata
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutta_Pitaka#Contents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abhidharma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abhidhamma_Pitaka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhipakkhiyādhammā
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudo-Dionysius_the_Areopagite
youtube.com/watch?v=vpV7wfwMIiE
84000.co/about/inprogress/
youtube.com/watch?v=3EBowBPwNW4
ia800501.us.archive.org/30/items/saducismustriump00glan/saducismustriump00glan.pdf
sacred-texts.com/eso/coz/coz04.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Neoplatonism
Theophany: The Neoplatonic Philosophy of Dionysius the Areopagite
Neoplatonism after Derrida
Neoplatonic Philosophy: An Introduction
Soul and Intellect: Studies in Plotinus and Later Neoplatonism
Physics and Philosophy of Nature in Greek Neoplatonism
Porphyry's Launching--Points to the Realm of Mind: An Introduction to the Neoplatonic Philosophy of Plotinus

Reorganized some files to make a new folder:

>Eastern>Buddhism
Guide to Tipitaka
In the Buddha's Words: An Anthology of Discourses from the Pali Canon
Sayings of the Buddha
The Philosophy of Desire in the Buddhist Pali Canon
Sutta Nipata: A New Translation
The Middle Length Discourses of the Buddha
The Long Discourses of the Buddha
The Connected Discourses of the Buddha
The Numerical Discourses of the Buddha
A Manual of Abhidhamma (Abhidhammattha Sangaha)

All other Buddhist files (Tibetan, Vajrayana) have been placed here.

The 'discourses' make up about a third of the Therevada/Hinyana Pali Canon. The first bit is monastic codes. The third bit is Abhidharma. I didn't post the first because you can find it more or less anywhere. I include both a summary of the final bit and some commentary over in the Tibetan section.

>Eastern>Buddhism>Tibetan
THE DIVINE MADMAN, The Sublime Life and Songs of Drukpa Kunley
PLAY OF THE OMNICSIENT Life and Works of Jamgon Ngawang Gyaltshen An Eminent 17th & 18th Century Drukpa Master
Profound View In The Drukya Kagyu Teachings of the Second Drukchen called Chariot of Establishment, Treasure Trove of a Mind Absorbed in the Profound Meaning
Penetrating Wisdom: The Aspiration of Samantabhadra
REBIRTH AND CAUSATION IN THE YOGACARA ABHIDHARMA
Jewels from the Treasury, Vaubandhu’s Verses on the Treasury of Abhidharma and Its Commentary, Youthful Play, An Explanation of the Treasury of Abhidharma by the Ninth Karmapa Wangchuk Dorje

Wait is this an academic study of occultism or some /x/ - tier stuff, because that pastebin looks very /x/ - tier.

That pastebin is a revision of an older and poorly constructed Lemegeton quickstart.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Key_of_Solomon
esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm

I added the Veeky Forums back into it.

As for the rest of the materials, yeah, they're mostly academic and source texts. I mean, just look up the names of the books.

>The Philosophy of Desire in the Buddhist Pali Canon
amazon.com/Philosophy-Desire-Buddhist-Pali-Canon/dp/0415600006

>Theophany: The Neoplatonic Philosophy of Dionysius the Areopagite
amazon.com/Theophany-Neoplatonic-Philosophy-Dionysius-Areopagite/dp/0791471128

>Neoplatonism after Derrida
brill.com/neoplatonism-after-derrida

>Etc.

ah, alright carry on then, I'll sift though the mega and see if something catches my eye, how much have you read about this?

The library's gotten away from me. There are like five thousand plus files.

When it was down at three thousand, I could claim I'd read three quarters of it and not be shitting you. I've been at this for a long time and still try to read a book a week. These days I'm probably sitting at having read a smidge over half the library. Maybe two thirds.

I look through (almost) every text to make sure it's not COMPLETE bullshit and these days my reading list is more driven by parallel practice than anything

Right this second that means Buddhism and Quimbanda.

fuck off

Why?
Are academic analyses and source texts on the praxis of various religions suddenly not related to history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.?

You seem upset.

nobody cares about your autistic LARPing annoying tripfag, go back to and stay there

>Are academic analyses and source texts on the praxis of various religions suddenly not related to history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.?

>Sutta Nipata
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutta_Nipata

>The Middle Length Discourses of the Buddha
>The Long Discourses of the Buddha
>The Connected Discourses of the Buddha
>The Numerical Discourses of the Buddha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutta_Pitaka#Contents

>A Manual of Abhidhamma (Abhidhammattha Sangaha)
>Jewels from the Treasury, Vaubandhu’s Verses on the Treasury of Abhidharma and Its Commentary, Youthful Play, An Explanation of the Treasury of Abhidharma by the Ninth Karmapa Wangchuk Dorje
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abhidharma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abhidhamma_Pitaka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhipakkhiyādhammā

>Dionysius the Areopagite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudo-Dionysius_the_Areopagite
The work of Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite stands at a cusp in the history of thought: it is at once Hellenic and Christian, classical and medieval, philosophical and theological. Unlike the predominantly theological or text-historical studies which constitute much of the scholarly literature on Dionysius, Theophany is completely philosophical in nature, placing Dionysius within the tradition of ancient Greek philosophy and emphasizing, in a positive light, his continuity with the non-Christian Neoplatonism of Plotinus and Proclus. Eric D. Perl offers clear expositions of the reasoning that underlies Neoplatonic philosophy and explains the argumentation that leads to and supports Neoplatonic doctrines. He includes extensive accounts of fundamental ideas in Plotinus and Proclus, as well as Dionysius himself, and provides an excellent philosophical defense of Neoplatonism in general.

>THE DIVINE MADMAN, The Sublime Life and Songs of Drukpa Kunley
He was known for his crazy methods of enlightening other beings, mostly women, which earned him the title "The Saint of 5,000 Women". Among other things, women would seek his blessing in the form of sex. His intention was to show that it is possible to be enlightened, impart enlightenment, and still lead a very healthy sex life. He demonstrated that celibacy was not necessary for being enlightened. In addition, he wanted to expand the range of means by which enlightenment could be imparted, while adding new evolutionary prospects to the overarching tradition. He is credited with introducing the practice of phallus paintings in Bhutan and placing statues of them on rooftops to drive away evil spirits. Because of this power to awaken unenlightened beings, Kunley's penis is referred to as the "Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom" and he himself is known as the "fertility saint". For this reason women from all around the world visited his monastery to seek his blessing.

Bump for solid Veeky Forums reading.

Anyone got a lead on good text criticism in Buddhism?

Where do I start with alchemy?

My alchemy folder.

Beyond that I need to know the mode of interested practice; sexual, chemical, experimental, psychological, etc.

Let me school you on religion
If you translate the first verse of genesis correctly, it reads
"The first created the gods (together) with the heavens and the earth"
The first is the one jesus refers to as father, jhwh is one of the gods (elohim)

if you translate the bible this way you have almost no contradictions

There are two creations of man in the bible
In the first one the gods created humans and were surprised that they could tell good from evil
After that jhwh of the gods created adam and eve and was pissed after another god (reüresented by a tree) gave them the knowledge of good and evil
This is why it is forbidden for jews to have a tree next to an altar and why the humans jhwh created could take other humans as wives after they were banished from paradise

Jhwh never told the jews that he made the earth (i am jhwh, your god, the one who led you out of slavery) and has a rather unpleasent character, just ask sodom and gomorra

That is also why jesus told the pharisees
"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8 44

What i mean by translate correctly is that the grammar makes no sense in "in the beginning, god created heaven and earth"

Um, thanks.

if magic is real, why aren't all wizards millionaires

A file you posted was already included in the Library.
dc6624946f368ca48ca78d9a91624d96 ./solomon/Gnostic Studies/The Secret Adam: A Study in Nasaraean Gnosis.pdf
dc6624946f368ca48ca78d9a91624d96 ./solomon/Gnostic Studies/The Secret of Adam: A Study of Nassorean Gnosis.pdf

And the correct name is
The Secret of Adam: A Study of Nasoraean Gnosis

My bad.

Lust of money is the root of all evil, user :^)

Hello.
Can you tell me about Psychic Self Defence by Dione Fortune.
Is it good material for absolute beginner?

I've got some gripes with Fortune, and it's a bit outdated, a wee bit paranoid, but certainly not clinical, though more or less above-board.

Well, I've read Prometheus Rising and Quantum Psychology by Wilson, he seems a bit biased, especialy in Prometheus Rising.
I understand that Fortune has a more paranormal inclination, is that correct?

Everything is biased. There's no such thing as nonbiased.

But yeah, Fortune falls on the other side of the psychological/spiritual model divide, compared to RAW.

>outdated

Her analysis of the witch cult is long overturned. Her analysis of the Black Lodge is stilted and sensational. Her diagnostic criteria are more or less solid but I feel like she plays fast and loose with 'em.

FWIW she popularized the concept of the 'psychic vampire' though it's meme'd through occult circles for a while before she started on it.

Her advice on protection from stray astral parasites is actually p. good. She could have used more experience in variant banishing protocols.

Well, you're right, by biased I meant purely psychological model with a bit of quantum woo
(his writings may seem scientificly acurate, unless you confront them with..well actual quantum theory as explained by physicist.
However when it comes to interpretations of QM it's controversial, to say at least. No two physicist agree on which explenations is the best, kind of like how Rabbies argue abot the Torah).

youtube.com/watch?v=vpV7wfwMIiE
In this video guy explaines goetia purely as a psychological phenomenon, kind of hypnotic liminal state where you comunicate with your
subconscious "swept under the rug" parts of your psyche. It seemed to me quite rational.

Some time age there was a summoning general on /x/ focusing on goetia. A lot of people claimed that psychological model is not enough to explain all the happenings, they claimed tat you summon an actual being, some personal force, that you interact with.

That claim interested me a lot, but all the "evidence" weren't evidence at all, but rather a ability to fint meaningful patterns, where in fact, there are none.

What is your stance on that topic?

>actual quantum theory as explained by physicist.
Depends on the book. He does a good job with nonlocality. Otherwise, yeah, he misses lots of marks (but he was also writing, largely, before a LOT of public knowledge dissemination).

>In this video guy explaines goetia purely as a psychological phenomenon, kind of hypnotic liminal state where you comunicate with your
>subconscious "swept under the rug" parts of your psyche. It seemed to me quite rational.
That's Poke Runyon.

I have lots of gripes with lots of people. He teaches good basic methodology, and makes the solid claim that Lemegeton is the Western world's Shamanism. Fitting its sigils crop up in Afro-Carib diaspora religions.

But I'm rather more on the 'spiritual' model side. Jung said it best. Pic related.

>but rather a ability to fint
*find

That's...interesting.
Especialy considering how 8-circuit model
of consciousness explicitly uses Jung Archetypes to ilustrate The morphogenetic circuit.

Just because they're not "all in your head" doesn't mean they're not "partially in your head".

and partially outside your head at the same time?

“Explain this happening!”

“It must have a ‘natural’ cause.”
“It must have a ‘supernatural’ cause.”
^Let these two asses be set to grind corn.

~Crowley, Liber 333, Ch. 45

(inb4 autism, yes, it's autism)
So maybe it goes like this:
>Sometimes it's all in your head
>Sometimes it's some in your head and some outside (in various degrees)
>Sometimes it's all outside
All of this is not mutualy exclusive

Well, ok, Crowley did it better

>Lust of money is the root of all evil, user :^)
Seriously though, where are all the rich wizards? Reading these threads gives me the impression you're all neets and vagabonds living off of roadkill.

I work in a museum.

>living off roadkill
Well, I'm not the biggest fan of outright sacrifice here. If you're a good boy, the Unknown Intercessor leaves you presents at crossroads.

>I work in a museum.
Pay must be shit. I'd rather be a fucking hobo.

?
I'm getting a terminal degree in museum admin.

>learn C++
>make 50k starting
>infinite job opportunities, mobility etc.
I'm disappointed in your life choices ape.

Do you know how much a museum director makes? There are multiple triple digit gigs I qualify for with my degree.

I was just looking at a 100k listing that only requires an MPA and office experience that simply entails designing menus at a hospital and phoning them in to the distributor.

I'm sorry my decision to preserve, present, and educate on art and culture upsets you.

84000.co/about/inprogress/

Translation Progress

Translations Commissioned: 23,556 pages or 203 texts (33.7% of the Kangyur)
Translations Completed: 6,080 pages or 80 texts (8.7% of the Kangyur)
Translations Published: 1,192 pages or 29 texts (1.7% of the Kangyur)

"Boy of red lips, pale face, and golden hair,
Of dreamy eyes of love, and finger-tips
Rosy with youth, too fervid and too fair,
Boy of red lips.
How the fond ruby rapier glides and slips
'Twixt the white hills thou spreadest for me there;
How my red mouth immortal honey sips
From thy ripe kisses, and sucks nectar rare
When each the shrine of God Priapus clips
In hot mouth passionate more than man may bear,
Boy of red lips!"

~Crowley, White Stains

How you doing, friendo?

Again, she was influenced by David Icke to flip her lid about a document called Gnostic Mass, which I already linked you to, in which one of the officers is called "child".

Do I need to post the OTO's informed consent form again?

Obviously not, you're just here to spam again.

Stop getting so triggered; you're being a faggot. This counts as humanities, so it's tolerable for Veeky Forums.

Marion Pettie is not alone in his defense of the Finder's philosophy on self-governing child rearing. No less unusual source than Patch Adams, the maverick psychologist who became the subject of a 1998 Robin Williams movie. Adams has been a friend of the Finders for 25 years, working almost as the group's personal physician. An unconventional and controversial figure in the medical world himself, Adams affirmed that he has found no instance of child abuse among the Finders.

He dismissed the notion that the group included pedophiles and characterized it instead as one of "over-educated" eccentrics presenting an alternative to social norms. Adams told a reporter at the Rappahannock News that "I'm embarrassed for the news media . They really made a mistake here." Of the pedophilia charges, Adams said, "That's a bunch of crap!" , noting that boy and girl scout camps contain the same rings of stone Washington police found in the backyard of the Finders' residence. "What other evidence have they uncovered? Ritual blood-letting?" Of the goat slaughter, he added, "On the farm it's called harvest. It's animal husbandry, a practice thirteen thousand years old. Farmers traditionally include their children, particularly their male children in the annual fall butchering of livestock. I've met city people who think milk comes from a carton. Urbanites are often ignorant of the realities of food production."

Adams described the Tallahssee bust this way: "When you have two adults taking six small children on a camping trip, they are going to get dirty. If they're not dirty, then the adults in charge either unbelievably organized or they haven't been camping. As for bug bites, if you're camping, particularly in the south, you're going to get bug bites. I just can't imagine the Finders tolerating sexual abuse. If it should turn out that a child has been abused, it's a private problem with a member of the organization with the organization unaware of that problem."

Does anyone know anything about "witch bottles"? In particular, in what date range do they start to appear?

youtube.com/watch?v=3EBowBPwNW4

Depends on the museum and the position of the employee in question. Museum jobs can be pretty damn comfy.

In the archaeological record they go back to about 1730 and 1750 in America, slightly earlier in Europe. THAT SAID, the earliest description in a text comes from 1681 with Saducismus Triumphatus.

I don't suppose you have a .ink or transcript of that text?

ia800501.us.archive.org/30/items/saducismustriump00glan/saducismustriump00glan.pdf

This book appears in Lovecraft's "The Festival" alongside the fictional Necronomicon.

(bump)

Thanks old bean.

INDUBITABLY good sir user.
>*tips wand*

bump

Hey K,

I just wanted to thank-you for the recommendation of blazing dew of the stars. I never would have been able to read it in such a long time due to my catholic family at home. It shed a whole new light on kabbalah that I never would have seen if it were not for this book. It was a great source of inspiration that grounded me; teaching to really read into the sources of things and how they develop before mindlessly working with any system.

Other than reading more David Chaim Smith, do you have any other books with a similar approach to meditation? It doesn't have to be on Kabbalah. I enjoyed DCS's philosophy so far. I've only read various beginner books-- Regardie, some Crowley, Fortune... currently reading through Eye in the Triangle, next up is Book of Thoth then the Complete Golden Dawn... etc. etc. Lots to read but nonetheless interesting!

Tantra.

The tantra in the eastern folder? Anything specific that you would recommend? More like something to read for grounding before approaching any more advanced material.

What do you think of this Vajrayogini? Aren't some of those books from the OP giving initiations?

>More like something to read for grounding before approaching any more advanced material.
Start with Kali Kaula for a historical overview.
The Buddhist systems entail the baggage of Buddhism. The Hindi entail the baggage of the Hindis.

>Vajrayogini
Entry level Mother Tantra in Vajrayana. I think I have one of her self initiation guides in the folders. Definitely have one for Vajrabhairava, which I would NOT recommend for beginners. If you wanna get a feel for Shaktism the Kali Pujas in the lead folder are tantrik, approved for public use, but long and comprehensive, working on the Shri Yantra in a somewhat minimalist format (you're not seating every single godform in the triangles).

It's good for getting your feet wet.

>Start with Kali Kaula for a historical overview.

This will be a good start; many thanks.

>The Buddhist systems entail the baggage of Buddhism. The Hindi entail the baggage of the Hindis.

This is why, > teaching to really read into the sources of things and how they develop before mindlessly working with any system.

>etc, It's good for getting your feet wet.

Thank-you, once again. I hope the Vajrayana is legitimate. Just from a first glance in the thread it looks very interesting; something that I may come to work with. I have no idea what the sort of work entails so it's best to read what is available. Best of luck to you.

"May our klipot dissolve as a mist in the dawning of sunlight of our aspirations. May the momentum of gnostic inquiry be rooted beyond the front and back of the triple worlds. May our intentions chose to honor choicelessness beyond calculation. May our equations be recognized in purity, through purity, as purity, beyond all conventional moral or aesthetic conceptions. How wondrous and amazing it is to contemplate the sourceless thrust of creative display, as luminous space in variation displaces all lesser concerns."

Vajrayana's hard to explain.
I used to think I could give a good overview but my god there's so much variation between the schools. Also, I'm taking a Vajrayogini self initiation/distance empowerment as we talk and it's highlighting my preconceptions and biases; I'd always been more interested in the Saivist tantras but always acknowledged the Buddhist path produces Liberation, I just never cultivated it.

Anyway going through the snippets of teaching not in the self initiation manuals is helpful.

I'll say this; if you dig DCS you'll dig Vajrayana because there's a lot of "going without moving" in the conceptions of Attainment.

I should really note I don't have much of anything for 'babby's first' Tibetan Buddhism.

Your best bets are going to be crawling the wikipedia(s) and the Rigpa Wiki.

I wasn't sure where the best place to ask this would be.

Anyone know the significance of the cross-like markings present in many of the seals in the Ars Goetia?

>Also, I'm taking a Vajrayogini self initiation/distance empowerment as we talk and it's highlighting my preconceptions and biases;

Yep, I saw the thread. If this OP is legit then it's good to know people like this are still out there.

>I'll say this; if you dig DCS you'll dig Vajrayana because there's a lot of "going without moving" in the conceptions of Attainment.

There's lots I love about BDS; It really should be up there in an updated A.'.A.'. list.

I apologize for one last spoon-feeding question: what is the source of "Adonai-Ha-Aretz"? Is this purely a Golden elaboration, or did it exist far before? Did they come up with this name of god? I know that the original name of god for Malkut was Adonai. I want to confirm a rather interesting experience when I was working with the MP.

>Golden elaboration

I meant "Golden Dawn" here.

>Adonai-Ha-Aretz

I'd need to know the historical origin of EACH sigil to say anything for certain. Those are 'cleaned up'. There's a reason this shit's "occult". All the transitional sources are lost.

>If this OP is legit then it's good to know people like this are still out there.
Everything APPEARS to be checking out?
It all appears above-board. I looked up his cited guru.

tell me guys, what do you think about the madman in pic related?

So "Adonai-Ha-Aretz" was a Golden Dawn elaboration, inspired by this prayer?

This is going to sound a little silly, but I'll try to explain it. Back when I was doing the MP and successfully invoked this name, the "presence" or feeling it brought felt extremely familiar. Too familiar to the point it shocked me. There are many things that make me believe that I might have been working with the A.'.A.'. in the last lifetime. It sounds silly, but a lot of my childhood experiences seems to point to this conclusion. Even from many of things when I first started meditating and found the Golden Dawn and A.'..'. I exercise utmost skepticism with these types of things, though. It's an interesting though to entertain.

>Everything APPEARS to be checking out?
It all appears above-board. I looked up his cited guru.

Only until the initiation will this be known. Looks good man.

>93

Well.

>93
>I might have been working with the A.'.A.'.
The A.'.A.'. posits notions similar to Bodhisattva. Moreover, there were more early aspirants than you may think, judging from the old records.

>I'd need to know the historical origin of EACH sigil to say anything for certain. Those are 'cleaned up'. There's a reason this shit's "occult". All the transitional sources are lost.
Ah, that's a shame. I was hoping that it would have a sort of universal meaning, not a contextual meaning.

Also, holy shit, this general has some really good resources.

Last time I had the library appraised it was at like 200k, and that's WELL before I added the Yorke Micofilms of the Warburg Collection.

you're under arrest, fucko

>The A.'.A.'. posits notions similar to Bodhisattva.

>there were more early aspirants than you may think, judging from the old records.

It's a little more complicated-- there's plenty of experiences to post that are a little personal. Basically I'd have to post my life story. Probably not worth it to post a whole wall of text.

>ftw no matter how many books I read or spend years in practice pic related will never change

"...the concept of god is invented to solve an unsolvable problem. It's reification can only obscure and obstruct cognizant freedom, and such, it represents the final klipah. It is the ultimate exaggeration of belief in a self, albeit impersonal, and poses the ultimate fiction of identity. Therefore we cannot be free until the kind is dead."

"Invite god to his own dim funeral, and stand as priest to recite the final benediction. Gone, gone, gone is the reified absolute. In the space of absence is the true divine. And you, gone naked to the wildwood of phenomena. without a stitch to hide its radiant glory. Be gone to the 'always beginning', brave in the face of the inevitable.

There's so much of his philosophy to quote but it's just too much to dig through. I'm undermining the book here severely. but there's just too much to post. I loved it. Thank-you... this is just one book in the library!

>"...the concept of god is invented to solve an unsolvable problem. It's reification can only obscure and obstruct cognizant freedom, and such, it represents the final klipah. It is the ultimate exaggeration of belief in a self, albeit impersonal, and poses the ultimate fiction of identity. Therefore we cannot be free until the kind is dead."
>"Invite god to his own dim funeral, and stand as priest to recite the final benediction. Gone, gone, gone is the reified absolute. In the space of absence is the true divine. And you, gone naked to the wildwood of phenomena. without a stitch to hide its radiant glory. Be gone to the 'always beginning', brave in the face of the inevitable.

"If you meet Buddha at the side of the road, kill him."
~Rinzai

>Therefore we cannot be free until the kind is dead."
>Therefore we cannot be free until the KING is dead."

Just wanted to correct this silly mistake incase anyone's reading it. Free bump before bed, too.

Thanks, mate.

>tfw pdf download isn't enabled
Oh, for the love of.

Bump.

Back to the top for Neoplatonism and Buddhist canon(s).

Can you make one of your multi-paragraph/obscure wiki article theads about the history of Taoism? I'm having trouble finding information on it's history and development.

Fug.
I don't Taosim.
I can do Yi King and that's literally about it.

Why don't you do Taoism?

Hey Ape, have any suggestions on where to begin with Quimbanda?

What about anything to do with the archons and other such deific figures in Gnostic traditions? pic related

Frisvold's book.

>entry level archon work
Read through Chaldaean Oracles. Ch 2.
sacred-texts.com/eso/coz/coz04.htm
Combine with Crowley's Liber 25 as a evoking/banishing ritual.

Are there any occult books that are short? I have trouble reading 500 page books but reading 5 books of 100 pages is easy.