ITT we post our TA for coins

Bearish head and shoulders pattern on monero

Rules: No shilling. Just find a random a coin you see a pattern in

Monero will be fun. Seems like someone is mining their future out of suffering. I wish I was introduced to programming as child instead of economics...

That formed on the Dow Jones daily, just before the drop we just had. See fags, TA works

do you think this is an indication that Ethereum is going to shoot up at this time? they work in tandem usually, right?

did this for dgb a few hours ago and it's stuck to it. Predicting breakout in the next few hours, probably around 5-7am UK time

sloppy on my part, but I got the same thing.

ye, eth should moon this week

i don't understand the point of the extremely long line, it doesn't seem to signify anything

it has acted as support and resistance several times

How much of a breakout are we predicting?

oh okay fair enough, thank you
my target price would be 510-520 and my bail price would be 350

>muh accumulation phase
says increasingly nervous man for 5th time this week

sell at 500-550 imo

cool. i'll see you in a few hours and see if this was right. love your meme arrows as always

Over the next few weeks you think we might be looking at 1000?

xoxo

not him but i think it's possible. I will probably buy the dip after this next breakout

How the fuck can you say its a triangle pattern, when the chart doesn't even touch the triangle border once?

w8 3 days and you'll see fagit

I was thinking the same. It seems like the devs are stepping up the heat.

ye anything is possible

this

I just noticed, aren't you supposed to use two lines? why does this one only have one line?

Bought at 149 sold at 150

support line got broken and i can't find a good second support line

Why do you use the candlestick tips (the outliers) and not the rectangle tips (the IQRs) ?

yea i'll be honest with you. this is new to me and i am trying to understand how it works. all very interesting. i was skeptical at first, but the arrows always predict an occurrence time and time again.
ah i see, thanks. truly my greatest ally

muh triangles

Get on DGB I'm not warning you again

Where is that profit target? 641?

if you scroll up, others predict that it will hit 500-550
here
and here

using the tips as the final triangle has worked best for me

Yeah, I know. I'm just wondering how he got that. Because I looked at the order books and 641 seems like a longggggggg shot.

The fib is right on 600, but it's not going to hit that immediately. I have my sell order at 539, then I'll buy back when it dips to 500ish.
But I'm confident that this coin is going to hit 600 in 30 hours.

this is literally how most of you do your TA

you just throw a bunch of indicators on with no meaning

>draw a line lmao bro check this breakout

examples

stay poor cuckboi

im sorry but you can stay delusional and draw your meme lines how much you want, it's not TA its just throwing a 50/50 chance on whatever your lines point at

go read up on actual TA please

are u that fucking grandpa that keeps shit posting every thread

>unironically believes TA in grandpa stocks isn't little more than equity astrology

Jesus christ user.

are u that fucking kid that keeps shit posting every thread

kek, sure grandpa

mhmm yes *licks nub tears*

poverty stricken hands typed these posts :(

Anonimity outside of /b/ was a mistake

literally go to reddit if you don't like anonymity mate

yes so poor i made 13k USD on election bet and beat index by 534% last year and 150% on crypto this year :(

it's funny really, you two are the ones posting your meme TA lines, yet they still dont have any value behind them at all

either you are

1.) baiting people into buying whatever coin you meme line for quick cash
2.) are young kids with no knowledge of investing especially regarding technical analysis

just try to explain the meaning of your meme lines, lets see

also anyone with knowledge of TA knows you dont base investment choices purely out of 1 indicator

This is going to be great jerk off material later. Screencapping for posterity.